The Perfect Ending

Story Info
A bad night turns out a lot better.
3.7k words
3.87
12.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had been stood up by my date for the night, I called a few of my girlfriends and invited them to come up to the bar to keep me company. It was karaoke night and we talked, laughed, and sang ridiculous songs like Barbie Girl and My Humps until the bar closed. By then, I felt so much better I was actually kind of glad he had stood me up.

As we walked out of the bar, my friends and I stopped outside the back door. The air was crisp almost cold in early autumn. We talked and laughed for a little while longer, as we let our bodies adjust to the air temperature around us. Some of the ladies I was with smoked and they took the opportunity to light up before they got in their cars and drove home. I was a little tipsy, but home was not that far away just over the river from there.

"Are you sure you will be okay walking home alone, hunny?" One of my friends asked me, "It's late and I don't want anything to happen to you." She looked worriedly at me as I wavered a little on my feet.

"I'll be fine, I have less than a five minute walk home." I slurred slightly, but she did not seem to notice. She gave me a hug, and went to get in her car. Most of my other friends, ready to go home as well, gave me hugs and headed off in different directions. By the time all the others had left it was just my friend Monica and me.

"If I had known Rob was going to stand you up, I never would have introduced the two of you. I hope you are feeling better now, Beautiful." Monica purred in my ear, as she gave me a slightly longer hug than the others had. The hem of her dress brushed the toes of my boots. The endearment did not bother me, she was always calling me things like beautiful, sexy, and hottie. Before she let go, she drew me closer and gave me a questing kiss. This took me by surprise, because she had never kissed me before. What surprised me more was the fact that I liked it as much as I did.

I had always secretly wondered if I was into women. I knew I was not lesbian, I liked cock too much for that, but it was possible that I liked women, too. I had never pursued the idea before though, because I was too scared to try. As I tasted Monica's lips on mine, I felt a tug low in my body. Maybe it was just the liquor-Midori Sours did that to me-but I could feel myself kiss her back with the same fervor that she kissed me.

Startled by my reaction, I pulled away, and held my hand to my mouth. As I stammered, I asked if she would be okay to head home alone. She replied that she wanted to finish another cigarette before she went and that she would be fine. I felt awkward, as I mumbled a hasty good-bye and started toward home. My path took me across a small foot bridge that stretched over the river. The area around it was well lit with few trees, so I usually felt comfortable walking through the park alone, even at this late hour.

However, that night I was edgy, and wished I had not drank that last Midori Sour before I left the bar. I felt fuzzy from the liquor, I did not understand why I felt so uncomfortable. As I got into the elevator up to the bridge, I took a quick look around. Not seeing anything, I shrugged and waited for the doors to close.

I felt a little better as I crossed the bridge, I knew that no one could hide here. I stopped for a minute in the middle of the bridge, and looked out over the waters of the river toward the bay in the near distance. I had always enjoyed the view from the bridge at night. I convinced myself that my earlier discomfort was my mind playing tricks on me, and I continued across the span toward home.

On the far side of the foot bridge was a small baseball field, empty at that hour. I hurried across the parking lot, more because my feet hurt in the knee high stripper boots than any other reason. I came to the darkest section of my journey, my yard. My apartment was around the backside of the house and I had to go through the side yard to reach my door. Which meant that I had to transverse an area with no lights.

I came to my door, and fished around in my purse for a minute as I looked for my keys. As I closed my hand around them, I began to unlock my front door. As I slid the key in the lock and began to turn it, I felt a hand close over my mouth. A sickly sweet smell filled my nose and mouth from the cloth pressed to my face. As consciousness deserted me, my only thought was that I wished I had taken the obvious invitation Monica had given in her kiss.

Slowly I woke in my own bed, my mind was in a haze. At first I thought that it was just a dream, but then I realized as I tried to roll onto my side that I was tied spread-eagle to the bed. A frisson of fear raced through me, when I realized I had been stripped almost bare. Only my thigh-high stockings held in place by my lace garter, my lacey black bra, and the matching thong remained. My hair was loose and fanned out over the pillow wedged beneath my head.

Candles were the only light within the room, as they illuminated the little nods to my kink that I had hung around the room. My toys (the double-ended pink dildo, the vibrating "bunny", the soft velvet-wrapped paddle, the feather-tipped fake rose, and the anal beads) were all arrayed on the bedside table, straightened from the positions I had left them in. The clock beside them showed that it had only been about an hour since I had left the bar.

Only then did the fog in my mind allow me to register the small, sharp butterfly-style knife that lay open on the table beside the clock and toys. Terror shot through me at the thought of the blade used on my body to maim and mutilate it, before the same blade was used to finally end my life. I shifted my gaze from the blade, and realized I was not alone.

They stood at the foot of the bed, faces partially covered by leather masks. A man and a woman. Both were dressed in domme, he in leather pants and jacket with a black cotton t-shirt; she in an all-red leather bodysuit with strategically placed zippers. One, ran from the front of her pelvis over her pussy and up the back past her ass. Another, ran from just below her collarbone down past her tits almost to her navel. Something about her was familiar, but the fog that coated my brain was too thick for it to register.

As I watched, they engaged in a passionate kiss, and their hands roamed over each other. Her hands slide beneath the lapels of his jacket and she slowly slipped it off his shoulders. It felt wrong, to be a witness to that much passion between two people, but I could not pull my gaze away from them. Despite the situation, I again felt that tug low in my body. My gaze lingered on the curve of her hips and width of his shoulders.

As they broke apart, his attention turned to me and he realized I was awake. He nudged her, and drew her attention to the same fact. As she smiled, she sat down on the bed by my feet. She looked up at him, and waited to see what he would do next. I waited as well, not knowing what was going to happen next.

He walked over to the table, and picked up a slender, unlit pillar candle that I had not noticed before. He took it in his left hand, struck a zippo with his right, and held the flame to the wick. I watched as the wax slowly started to melt and began to drip as the flame caught the wick. He let it drip once... twice... and made sure I understood what was about to happen.

I tugged uselessly against the ropes that held me in place, as I attempted to get out of the way of the wax as it dripped down onto the flesh of my stomach. The heat sent a jolt of shock through my body, and made me flinch unintentionally. However, it did not hurt as much as I had anticipated.

Another drop fell to the skin just above the left cup of my bra, and sent another jolt through me. That time though, as the wax slowly slid down my skin until it began to cool, I could feel myself start to get wet. I realized that the sudden heat blooming on my skin, scorched me, but more my blood than my flesh.

As the third drop fell to the skin of my other breast, my back arched in pleasure, which made the man smile. The woman walked around behind him and picked up the knife. A shiver ran the length of my body as the candlelight glanced off the edge of the blade. She walked around to the opposite side of the bed and began delicately running the tip of the knife along the flesh of my stomach. Hard enough to let me know that a wrong move could turn out very bad, but not enough to cut me.

As my attention zeroed in on the point of the blade, the man picked up the feather-tipped rose. He raised it over his shoulder, and brought the paper-wrapped stiff wire stem down across the flesh of my thighs hard enough to leave a welt. I cried out from the pain and tried to pull away again as he ran the feathers along the stinging welts.

With my attention diverted from her, the woman took the blade and, slid it between my cleavage and the center of my bra. Then, jerked the blade through the flimsy fabric, cutting it in half. The sudden, harsh movement pulled my shoulders up off the bed. As I gasped in shock, she returned to running the knife blade over my stomach.

As he took the stem of the rose and moved the two halves of my bra aside, the man ran the dark red feathers around and over the tops of my tits. As he tapped lightly on my nipples with the feathers, he drew small sighs of pleasure from between my parted lips. He flipped the rose, and firmly swiped the stem down across the sides of my breasts.

With my attention again on the rose wielding man, the woman took the blade and swiftly slid it between my hip and the side of my lacey panties and garter belt. She jerked again, and cut harshly through the material of both in one move. My hips shifted a few inches to the side with the force.

He walked down the side of the bed to the area of my thighs, took the useless straps attached to my garter and thigh highs and began to remove them. The feel of his fingers on my skin for the first time drew a gasp from me. In my mind I knew this shouldn't be arousing but it was. What was wrong with me?

With my attention on the hands that slowly worked at my garter, the woman brutally cut through the other side of both garter belt and panties. She then took the straps in her hand and proceeded to slice them in half one at a time. By then the man had both the other straps removed, grasped the remains of both garter and panties, and roughly pulled them out from under my ass.

He ran his tongue roughly over my shaven snatch once, which drew from me a startled breath. He tossed the tattered pieces of my underclothing behind him on the floor, and lightly ran the feathers of the rose over my swollen pussy lips. After he tapped it lightly over my engorged clit, he took it and ran the damp feathers over my hips.

As she lifted my hips, the woman shoved a pillow under my lower back which forced my ass up off the bed. She took the anal beads from the stand, and ran them over the wet opening of my pussy a few times to get them lubricated. She took her hand, and spread more of my juices down over my now exposed asshole. Slowly she began sliding the slippery beads into the puckered opening of my ass. As the last bead passed my pert little asshole, I could feel the rest of the string as it rubbed against the wall shared by my pussy and ass.

She lowered herself between my knees, and ran her tongue from the rim around the beads up over my lips and onto my clit. As he stood behind her, the man ran his hand from the back end of the lowest zipper over her ass and up between her legs to the tab of the zipper. He grasped the zipper, and began to open it slowly.

When he finished opening the zipper, he began to lick the rim of her ass down to her pussy lips. As he swirled his tongue in small circles over and around her clit, he began eating her out as she did the same to me. The feel of being eaten out by a woman for the first time, quickly drove me to the edge of orgasm but she pulled back just before I tipped over.

She reached over to the stand and picked up the vibrator with the bunny-shaped clit stimulator at the base. In my own mind I had named this toy "bunny", and it was one of my favorites to get me through the long, lonely nights alone. I was meticulous about keeping my toys clean, and as I watched her take the round head of the vibrator between her lips to wet it, I was glad of that.

Satisfied with the amount of lubrication on the toy, she slowly slid the head between the pink lips of my pussy. She twisted slightly as she slipped it out and further in, she slowly started to fuck me with the six-inch rubber dick. As she began to fuck me deeper with the toy, she continued to lick and suckle on my clit, which drew small moans and gasps from my lips as she brought me to the edge of orgasm again but again left me rift as she stopped long enough for me to fall back from the heights.

He took the paddle in his hand, and bared the flesh of her ass as he pushed aside the now open zipper. He rubbed the paddle over first one cheek then the other, then began to firmly smack the velvet over the exposed area. As his pressure increased, her mouth was forced more snuggly against my eager pussy. After each swipe with the paddle, he rubbed it lightly over the fresh red marks the smack created.

As she moaned from the paddle, she moved her face from between my legs. She used her thumb to press one of the buttons on the base of the toy, which started it vibrating. As the bunny ears started to shimmy against my overly sensitive clit, I ground my hips against the shaking toy and pressed it deeper into me.

He tapped her hip lightly with the flat of his hand, and moved her from between my legs and positioned her over my face. He untied my ankles and removed the bunny completely just before I climaxed, then lifted my legs and pressed my knees into my chest. He ran the ropes still attached to my ankles underneath my body and secured my legs in position so again I could not move.

She took his cue, straddled my head, and lowered her wet pussy closer to my mouth. She reached behind her and took hold of my long, light brown hair. She used me hair to draw my mouth the last inch to meet her swollen wetness.

The smell of her was intoxicating. Tentatively, I reached my tongue out to taste a woman for the first time. The mix of salty sweat and the slightly sweet flavor of her enthralled me. I licked at her lips taking as much of her juices into my mouth as I could and relished the taste of her. Above me, she moaned and squirmed her soft, pinked flesh.

While I was lost in my first taste of another woman, the man pressed first one finger then another into the opening my bindings exposed for him. He judged me aroused enough to continue and removed his fingers replacing them with the large head of his cock. He rubbed it lightly against my entrance wetting it as the woman had the vibrator earlier.

With a yank of my hair, the woman brought my full attention back to her. She ground her hips more firmly against my mouth as she used her free hand to massage my exposed breast between her knees. I resumed running my tongue over and around her clit and the lips of her eager pussy.

Then, my body arched up in pleasure as he quickly thrust his hardness into my tight pussy and firmly hit my cervix with the tip. The twinge of pain this brought swiftly turned to pleasure as he withdrew and repeated the process. The moans that escaped my lips were swallowed as I continued to feast on her clit.

The repeated thrusting of his hips into mine quickly brought me to a writhing orgasm better than any I had experienced before. She slowly lifted her hips from above me and kneeled facing the foot of the bed. He withdrew as well and leaned over me to untie my wrists.

Legs still bound, he slid his hands under me and flipped me with an easy motion then tied my hands again in a way that forced me to lean on my elbows for support. Sidling her body to align with mine, the woman brushed her hips against mine as her knees straddled my calves.

The man picked up from the nightstand the only item as yet untouched. He lightly tapped one end of my double-ended dildo against my ass which jarred the anal beads still rubbing against my inner walls. He slid the other end into her as he positioned his still erect dick before my mouth.

He then rubbed the free end against my opening as he rubbed the end of his cock against my lips. I felt the edge of the blade trail lightly against the flesh of my back and ass. I stiffened as the knife bit into my skin hard enough to leave a shallow cut. The pain though was almost a pleasant feeling, like that of the hot wax earlier.

"If you bite me, toys and my dick won't be the only thing penetrating you tonight. Understand?" The man growled above me. When I hesitated, he pressed the knife to another point on my body and opened another shallow cut. "Answer me, bitch."

"I understand." I breathed, caught between fear and the realization that the pain felt good. He then pressed both his dick into my mouth and the dildo into my pussy. He used the momentum created from his thrusting hips to shove me back onto the dildo and the dildo into her at the same time.

They picked up a reversed rhythm, she pressed back onto the dildo as he thrust deep into my throat until I almost gagged. Not long after she and I were moaning in pleasure, again. She climaxed several moments before I would have again but he pulled out just after she finished.

He shifted my restraints again, and left me to kneel by the head of the bed. My arms were tied behind me and braced against the headboard to keep me from moving. He positioned himself on his back between my knees and flicked his tongue against my clit.

She shifted to straddle his hips and impaled herself on his hard cock. As she began to ride him, he began to work my clit with his tongue and lips. As his tongue quickly brought me to my peak again, the woman rode him and just as I began to climax again pressed her lips to mine.

Recognition swam through me as the taste of her lips registered in my mind. She broke the kiss as she climaxed for a second time a few moments before he stiffened as well with his own climax. I rested my back against my hands waiting for our breathing to settle and Monica and this man to release me from the ropes.

When she could breathe again, Monica took the knife and slashed through the ropes holding me in place. I was caught between feeling pissed at her for doing this to me and wondering what it would be like to have her to myself instead.

"Please don't be mad at me, baby. This was as much for you as about you." Monica pleaded, as she removed her mask. "I knew that there was a spark here and I also knew that you wouldn't admit it without being prodded into it. This lovely piece of man, by the way, is Rob. Standing you up was my idea, too. So please don't be mad at him either."

I sighed, as Rob took his mask off as well. Then, not able to help it, I felt myself grin as I walked over to Monica and kissed her for a long moment. "Do this to me again, the knife will be taking skin off you instead. Understood?"

Monica smiled, knowing as well as I did that I had enjoyed every minute of the last hour. What she did not know though was that I was already making plans in my head to return the favor.