The Perfect Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers

He finally got his new card out, and read it. "One minute, alone with your partner's choice. Anything goes."

He looked over at Denise, a look of dismay on his face.

"No, I'm not going to pick Alex." We all gave a laugh at that; mine might have been a little too quick.

She just stared at him for a few seconds. Finally she leaned back settling into the couch. She looked over at Cheryl. "Well, go ahead, take her in the bathroom, but you better be out here in one minute!" She told him. She reached out and grabbed the timer and said "I'm starting this in 10 seconds whether you guys are ready or not."

Cheryl had a sort of dazed look in her eye as she glanced at me. Dave hesitated for just a moment before he put his hand out to her. I winked at her and gave her a nod as she passed.

"STARTING!" Denise called out flipping the timer.

She looked at me, and I looked at her, and we started giggling. I'm not sure why.

"What do you think he'll do?" I asked her.

"Not much this time, he's too shocked, but if we give him another chance he'll have it all planned out." She leaned forward, scooting to the front of her seat. "What would you do?" she asked me.

"With her?" I asked disingenuously.

"Of course not, with me." I realized she was really drunk, and she stood up and sat on my lap facing Beth. "Tell me." She was seemingly oblivious to Beth only a foot away. Beth leaned over to hear what I was going to say.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "With just one minute? I guess I'd pull the legs of these shorts to one side," and I illustrated my answer, doing exactly that, "lift you up, and set you down on top of my hard cock."

I was right. She was wearing no underwear, and her completely shaven pussy was exposed, particularly to Beth. I slid a finger along her slit, rubbing her clit for just a second.

I released her shorts, and reached up under her shirt, and started rubbing her breasts. "Then I'd kiss you as well as I could while fondling your sweet breasts. Then I'd cry when my minute was up." I turned her face to mine and kissed her on the lips. "I hope my penalty card gives me ten minutes with you."

She groaned, and squirmed in my lap. I looked down and Beth had pulled Denise's shorts to the side and was gently stroking her bald mound.

Beth looked at Denise, "Is that comfortable? It looks so sexy, but I'd be scared to death."

I couldn't help myself, and I reached down and pulled the thin piece of cloth over even further, and again stroked that smooth pussy, letting my fingertips penetrate her.

"Oh God. It's not that bad, you get used to it. It itches at first and when it starts to grow in, and I have to be careful about ingrown hairs. I'll help you if you want to do it." She said, her breath husky with lust as I finger-fucked her, and Beth rubbed her clit.

"I think I'd like that." Beth answered, "I'd be too scared on my own but if you helped..."

I pulled back letting my fingers escape her clutch, and gave Denise a little push up off my lap, "Go shake the door handle and tell them time is up."

"You do it." She told me, getting off my lap as the last few sands got ready to trickle away. She was straightening her shorts.

"Ok." I walked around corner and said "Hey, times up in there," and I wiggled the handle. The door wasn't locked, it wasn't even closed all the way, and I got a quick glimpse through the crack of Cheryl perched on the sink edge, her underwear crotch pulled to one side with Dave's face buried in her pussy. I quickly pulled the door handle shut, shaking the handle for effect.

Within a couple of seconds they both came out of the bathroom, both flushed, and Dave obviously very red around the mouth.

We were down to the last few of penalty cards. "Shall I shuffle in the next deck?" I asked. For some reason everyone turned to Denise. "Absolutely." She answered.

We refilled the drinks and I took a leak, before starting the game again. I could hardly believe how far this had gone. It was over four hours of playing. We'd started around 8:30 and it was now after midnight. It couldn't last much longer; either events culminated in the next few minutes or I knew it would all end precipitously. Either way I was sure there was going to be a lot of sex going on that night. I was just hoping I got to share it with Beth and Denise.

Then again, I think we were all guessing that if we started this deck, that there was no limit to what might happen there that night.

PHASE 4 - CRESCENDO

Denise drew her challenge, and gave a joke answer for her Lexicon question, immediately drawing her Penalty card. Her eyes opened wide, as she hesitantly read the penalty. "Play the next round naked."

"Oh, I don't think so." She said, pulling out her lone remaining Chicken-out.

"Oh, yes!" Dave answered whipping out his Cancel-a-card Special.

"I can't believe you!" Denise hissed at him. "You want the whole world to see me naked?"

"Not the whole world, just our best friends. You are beautiful. Show them." Dave was obviously drunk, slurring a few words. He had crawled over to where she was, tugging at her shorts.

"Well, I'm not some kind of exhibitionist like you." She answered slapping his hands away.

I was afraid she was going to back out totally. I didn't want this game to end now.

"Hey guys. I've got trump." They both looked at me, as I threw a special on top. "Any Proxy."

"Oh? Ok, who gets naked?" Denise asked, eyeing me expectedly.

I hadn't even thought that far ahead. I obviously couldn't pick Denise. If I picked Beth the shit would surely hit the fan. Then again if I picked Cheryl, I might be in even more trouble than Dave. There was really only one solution.

"Alright Dave, let's see it. I always wondered if you were circumcised."

He looked at me almost in shock, as the girls clapped and cheered. Then I saw a gleam appear in his glassy eyes, and he went back to his seat coming up with a Chicken-Out.

"I don't think so." The girls called him chicken and there was some clucking going on. "Try one of the others." That quieted the girls.

"He used the Chicken-Out, nobody has to go." Beth said.

"No, you remember, if the person pulling the card uses a Chicken-out it's canceled, otherwise we pick again. Now I want to see some flesh!" Dave argued.

All the prior arguments still held true. So I did the only thing I could. I stood up and pulled off my shirt. "Alright, big boy. If it's flesh you want..." I reached down and pulled off my socks.

"No! You know that's not what I meant." Dave answered.

"The proxy says anyone." I told him standing in front of everyone in just my shorts. I pulled the shorts down and stood up for just a second, flashing my hard cock to all, before placing my shirt on the chair and sitting down again, leaning forward, trying to give a semblance of decorum.

Funny. There were no catcalls or teasing. Denise leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "At least there's one gentleman here." She said before sitting back.

Cheryl came over and kneeled in front of me. She pulled my head down to hers giving me a small kiss. "That was really sweet."

As she went back to her seat, Beth leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'm so jealous of my sister." Then she made a point of looking down at my cock, the head slick with precum, and then back into my eyes. "She is so lucky."

Of course it was my turn now, and I was already naked.

I asked for the Trivia Challenge, and after the requisite bad answer, had to pull the penalty.

"Retreat to a separate room with any female (spin). You are hers to command for two minutes. Anyone (spin) gets to watch." I read out loud.

I looked around. Beth pushed the spinner over my way. Things were awfully quiet. I spun the spinner. It pointed directly at Dave. But he was not female. Cheryl was the closest. She gave me a big smile.

"Ok, beautiful, I'm yours. Now the question is who gets to watch?" I leaned over again, spinning. It landed on Dave again.

"Ok, this could be interesting." I joked. I saw Beth looking at her own specials, but I guess she didn't want to chance risking the wrath of her sister, so when nobody objected, the three of us headed to our bedroom.

Dave sat on the end of the bed, as Cheryl closed the door behind us.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"What would you like to do?" She asked me in turn.

"I'm dying to cum, but I don't think even you can have me there in just two minutes." I answered, taking her in my arms.

"Well I guess we'll have to see." She said. She turned to Dave. "I can't believe I'm doing this. But you're going to see the view up close. Now lay down."

He obeyed, and she straddled his head on all fours, her head over his crotch.

"Fuck me, Alex."

I climbed on my knees behind her, and pulled her panties aside. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, with Dave below us cross-eyed, watching my thick cock penetrate her.

"Oh fuck, I needed that," she gasped, as I slid in to the root.

I started stroking in and out of her.

"Dave," she gasped as I fucked her sweet pussy. "You know what you need to do. I'll make it worth your while."

It was only a few seconds later that I felt my balls drag across his forehead as I screwed her. He was licking her with broad strokes of his tongue, and it wasn't long before his licks were finishing on my cock as it entered her.

"God, that's it," Cheryl cried, "I'm cumming you bastards, I'm cumming..." she finally came hard with a loud cry, collapsing fully on Dave.

"Times up!" I heard from outside the door and regretfully pulled out. I wasn't ready to come yet, no matter how badly I wanted to.

I climbed off the bed, and Cheryl rolled off of Dave, who jumped up, tucking his dick back into his shorts. I could only imagine why it had been out.

Dave literally ran to the door, opening it. Beth and Denise were both there with wicked smiles.

"Did you get an eyeful?" Denise asked Dave, as he walked out, headed for the living room.

"Pretty good, I mean, I couldn't see that much..." He dissembled.

Cheryl was sitting up on the edge of the bed, catching her breath.

"Shall we finish the game?" Beth asked, "I'm next." If there were a double meaning there, I would have to guess it was purely unintentional.

My slick cock preceded me out of the room waving as I walked. There could be little doubt as to what I had been up to. The girls fell in behind me, and we were soon all seated around the coffee table.

Beth started to pull her challenge card. Then she stopped. "You know, it's getting really late. How about if we just play two more rounds, no challenges, and no chicken-outs? Just pull the penalty, and keep the color if it's a match."

That left Dave mathematically out of contention, with Cheryl and Beth almost as bad. Denise and I only needed 1 color each; at least we had a chance of pulling that last color.

"Ok by me," I answered, as the others chimed in their assent. It seems everyone was willing to put aside the challenges for the moment.

"Good." Beth pulled her penalty card. "Oh my god." She gasped, blushing badly as she read the card.

Cheryl reached across and pulled it from her hand. "Show everyone here your favorite way to masturbate for one minute. Don't come. Any clothing removed can be replaced at the end of the round."

Beth just looked around for a second, and then she walked to the middle of the room clad only in her panties and lay in the center of the floor, her legs toward us. Her hands were in her panties, covering her privates and she bent her knees and spread them.

We gathered around her, at her feet.

She was still not moving her hands, and her eyes were closed and her head was turned to the side.

Cheryl reached out and stroked her leg. Beth flinched. "It's Ok; you don't have to do this." She told her.

"No, I can do this," Beth answered, with a deep intake of breath almost like a sigh.

Her hands were moving under the light blue cloth, but it was difficult to tell what was going on. "I'm not usually this wet," she said with a tiny laugh, "so I sometimes rub the whole area a lot until I'm feeling ready."

She was rubbing away, but the tightness of her panties was obviously in the way. With a frustrated, "fuck it", she pulled her panties down past her knees with one quick move, her hands quickly returning to her exposed light brown pubic hair. She was rubbing one hand up and down, using the other hand to partially cover the action.

She continued rubbing up and down, now with each final stroke at the top, she concentrated on rubbing some small circles around her clit. After a few more rubs, she allowed one finger, then two to slip inside her. She was driving the fingers in, while the heel of her hand rubbed her clit. She was breathing harder, thrusting firmly. Her hips were now reacting to the action, rising up off the ground. I watched as she pulled the fingers out to the very tips, and added a third finger, twisting and turning as she drove them in and out.

"Sometimes, I can do this for a long time, but other times I just want to come." Her free hand was inside her shirt, playing with her breast.

"Time." Cheryl finally announced. I realized I would have watched Beth until I could take it no longer and just jumped her. Good thing someone was keeping track.

I helped Beth to her feet, as we all retook our places. I imagine we all knew now that our future was in the cards and the spinner, and things were going to go all the way soon. It was incredible to think about.

I only realized as Dave reached for this card that Beth had left her panties in the middle of the floor as she sat down.

As Dave pulled his card, Beth exclaimed, "I got a match!" she now had six colors, the same as Denise and I.

Dave read his card. "Lie down on the floor. Two members of the opposite sex get to cover your chest in chocolate syrup, and lick it off. Make it good."

He spun twice, and ended up with Cheryl and Denise. Cheryl got the chocolate syrup and while she did Beth got out of her chair, which had its back to the spectacle, and walked over to where I was seated in my chair.

"I couldn't see from over there," she announced as she sat in my lap. She accommodated my swollen member by placing a leg on each side of it, pressing it against her pussy. My cock was sticking straight up between her legs, the head poking up in view, in the midst of the light brown hair of her tight little box.

Cheryl gave me an enigmatic look, but she couldn't see exactly how we were positioned, and then she and Denise were applying the chocolate to Dave. They swirled it all around his nipples, up to his neck, and down to his shorts. As they did this, Beth lifted herself up and scooted forward an inch, settling down over my cock, impaling herself. It was slow going; she supported most of her weight on her arms and slowly let her own weight drive my cock to the root in her incredible hot and tight 18-year-old pussy. At the end she gave a little bounce and wiggle, and settled all the way down. I was sitting awkwardly, my hips thrust forward to the end of the chair, to make enough room for her to sit sideways.

"I guess your wish came true," she whispered into my ear, "you're fucking me."

The girls took an eternity to lick Dave clean. I watched as they're tongues battled over choice areas of chocolate, and couldn't help but think that if I didn't have my cock seven inches deep in my girlfriends little sister, that would have been the most exciting thing I'd seen in a long while. The way I was positioned, Cheryl had her ass towards me and could see nothing of what was going on. When Dave was as clean as he was going to get, Beth pulled off my cock and stood up. "I think that's about it," she announced.

Cheryl and Denise surveyed their handiwork and agreed they'd done an acceptable job. They returned to their seats. I saw Denise look at my glistening cock as she passed, and a smile crossed her lips.

Cheryl took her card, and read it out loud. "Stand in the middle of the floor. Female (spin) will give you the best kiss she can for one minute, while Anyone (spin) stands behind you. Their hands may roam freely. Players will vote on the kiss. If it's not good enough the two kissers lose an article of clothing."

"Wow." Beth said.

Cheryl spun the spinner gamely, and it pointed at Denise. I could hear her sigh as she made it past the hurdle of kissing her sister. She spun again, and this time it landed on Beth. The sisters looked at each other, then gave a quirky smile, and headed for the middle of the floor.

Face-to-face, and half-naked, the similarity in looks of these two beautiful girls was only made more obvious. To the casual observer told there were three girls, two of whom were sisters, it would have seemed obvious that it was the two tall blondes.

Cheryl stood stock still, as Denise and her sister approached her from both sides. She stood with her arms at her sides, merely waiting. Beth made the first move, and her lips were on Cheryl's shoulder and neck, while she rubbed Cheryl's back and neck with her hands. Her lips were the perfect height for the base of Cheryl's neck, and I saw her head cock just a hair to one side in response to the kissing.

Denise cocked her head the other way, and stepped forward until their breath was mingling, their lips just a half-inch apart. Then I watched in lust as her tongue darted forward and gave a quick swipe at Cheryl's pouting bottom lip. Another tongue dart, and then their lips were in full contact, and I could see both girls savoring the taste of the other.

Beth's hands had crept around Cheryl and were inside her shirt, massaging her breasts, while she continued to nibble on and kiss her neck and shoulder.

Their heads were moving in relation to the kiss, their mouths clearly wide open, their tongues exposed for moments, tangling, twisting. I thought they would devour each other.

I looked down at the timer in my hand, to see it had expired. I had no idea how long it had expired. "Time!" I called, and the girls slowly separated, their lips clinging to each other. Beth placed a last kiss on the back of her sister's neck, and sauntered back to her chair.

Denise turned and stood beside Cheryl, their arms around each other's waist. They smiled confident in their performance, and justly so.

"Well?" Cheryl asked.

"I've got to tell you, that was really incredibly hot to watch, I mean REALLY hot. But I have to say I don't think it was your best. What do you think, Dave?" I answered, looking towards Dave for confirmation.

I don't think he even realized his hand was wrapped around his cock inside his shorts. He was mesmerized.

"That was great, I mean really great, but not quite the best. No."

"So you think we should each have to take off an item of clothing?" Denise asked him.

"Uh, yeah."

She looked over to me.

"I'd have to agree. I'd be happy to assist." I smiled.

The girls turned their backs to us and whispered together, then turned back. "Ok, we can accept that." Cheryl answered, and stepped to Dave. "If Alex's going to help Denise, I guess you can help me."

Denise stood before me. "Go ahead, you're choice." Her eyes were burning like coals and I was lost in them for several moments before I even realized what she was saying.

"I'm dying to see those beautiful breasts of yours." I told her, standing up and taking the bottom of her shirt in my hands.

"Go right ahead, lover." She answered softly, raising her arms high.

I slipped the shirt off over her head, and then settled back down onto the edge of the chair. She stood in front of me, her diamond-hard nipples begging me for attention. I leaned into them, and took the nearest into my mouth. My tongue twirled around the tiny intruder, before my lips tugged at it gently.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers