The Perfect Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers

"None of that, back to your places," Beth teased with a little push on Denise's rear.

Reluctantly she sat back down, clad in nothing but her baggy green gym shorts.

Cheryl was just sitting down as well, still wearing her Scoop-neck Tee. That was all she was wearing, and her underwear were delicately folded atop her shorts, both resting on the arm of the couch.

Cheryl passed the Penalty deck to Denise, who selected her card. She passed it to me without looking.

"Go ahead and read it. I can't. I'm too nervous." She confessed.

"Three minutes alone in a dark room with the player of your choice, anything goes. One person (spin) may stay and listen." I read aloud.

I took her by the hand, and stood her up. "Go ahead and spin for who gets to hear us."

She did just that, and the spinner chose Dave.

As he stood up Cheryl pulled out a Special, and tossed it out on the table. A proxy. "I think I'd like to be part of this." She said standing.

To say I was shocked was an understatement, as I sat down.

"You want to go with me?" Denise asked, hesitantly.

"Yep. I want to listen." She smiled her most devilish smile and then turned to Beth and Dave. "Now you two be good, and let us know when the three minutes are up.

I walked hand-in-hand with Denise into the room, and turned off the lights, but the dim glow from the outside lights through the curtains gave enough light to see what was going on.

Denise and I sat on the bed, and I leaned her back, pulling her shorts off.

"If you're going to fuck her Alex, I want to be part of it. I want to hold her. I want to feel it." She stood a couple of feet away, waiting.

I turned and pulled her to me. "I can't believe how incredibly hot you are. You two are driving me insane." I pulled her head down and kissed her. She continued down, dropping to her knees, and within moments had her lips around my cock. She slowly took most of it and held it deep in her mouth, then pushed hard, swallowing another inch down her throat, opening her lips and reaching forward with them, pulling as much of me as she could down her throat. Several longs seconds later she slid back, gasping.

"I love your cock." She told me, and then stood up and climbed up on the bed. I saw her sit behind Denise, her legs on each side, encouraging her to scoot up into her arms. She cradled her, kissing the top of her head, her hands grasping Denise's breasts.

I separated Denise's long slender legs, and placed my mouth over her pussy for a moment, tasting her, letting my tongue penetrate her, separating her lips, opening her up just a hair. And then I place my knees under the edge of her ass, aimed my cock for her opening, and placed the head just at the edge.

"Are you in her?" Cheryl asked.

"The head is just at the edge. She is completely shaven and so wet I'm sure she can take the whole thing."

"Describe it for me as you do it." Cheryl asked. I saw her hands pull on Denise's nipples stretching them away from her body.

"I'm sliding it in now. She's so damn tight. I've got to pull back. Ok, now I'm sliding in again. God, I can't believe how tight she is. Damn, Denise, how is your pussy this tight? I don't want to hurt her. There, I've pulled all the way out. I've got the head back in. I'm going to do it this time. I'm lifting her legs apart, and NOW." With a strong thrust I buried my cock in her, feeling the pull of her clutching tunnel.

"Oh Fuck! You fill me so good." Denise finally moaned, her pussy spasming around my cock. "Don't move, just hold me, I'm going to cum with you inside me." Her hands were surrounding where my cock entered her, one circling my root, the other rubbing her clit. "Just hold it there, please, oh god, oh - I'm there, GOD!" Her back arched mightily, her head driving back into Cheryl, her legs clamping around me.

Cheryl was hugging her tight, still massaging her breasts. "Cum for us, just like that, that is so nice, cum, cum." She was whispering into Denise's ear as her body twanged like a taut bowstring.

I pulled my cock out its full length, and slid it back in, again and again. After just a few moments of this she was cumming again.

"Yeah, right there, right there, harder now, please harder, yeah, like that, harder, oh-fuck, oh-fuck, oh FUCK." She gasped and curled around herself, and I could feel her twitching around my cock again, doing her best to draw me inside her.

"TIME!" the voices cried from outside the door.

"Time." Cheryl said, with an evil teasing tone to her voice.

"God, this is going to kill me," I answered, pulling my cock out of Denise, and sitting for a moment on the edge of the bed, before standing up and turning on the light. Denise was just sitting up, and I could see the sheen of sweat between her breasts and across her forehead.

The girls got off the bed, and came to the door as I opened it. Beth and Dave were just shouting "TIME" again as it opened.

"Have fun?" Beth asked, looking down at my cock.

I looked down as well and could see it covered in Denise's white cream from where she'd cum all over me. I had never seen anything like it.

We walked out to the living room where I chugged what remained of my beer, and when Denise sat beside me on the couch, I realized we'd left her shorts in the bedroom. She was completely naked. That made two of us. My round of playing naked was officially over, but I wasn't going to make a stink of it and left things as they were.

It was my draw. I pulled a card, and read it aloud.

"Spin for a person of the opposite sex. They must spend the next turn in your lap whenever possible. Both of your hands may roam freely."

I spun and the spinner landed on Dave, but again, more towards Cheryl then Beth.

She came over and stood in front of me. "Scoot forward." She instructed.

I did. She pushed my shoulders back into the chair, and then climbed up onto the chair. She grabbed the high back and slowly lowered herself onto my cock, all the way to the base, and then wrapped her legs around me.

"Like this?" she asked innocently.

"I believe this will work," I answered, spreading her t-shirt around, and blocking the view of what was happening, although it had already been made pretty clear to all.

She sighed, almost purring, and leaned her head into my shoulder.

"Cheryl." I whispered.

"MmmHmmm?"

"Let's move the whole party to our room." I told her softly. I could see everyone was watching and listening intently.

"Why, so you can fuck Denise some more?" she murmured.

"So we can all be together, and do whatever we want." I answered diplomatically.

She sat upright, and looked into my eyes. "I suppose you're going to try to screw my sister, too."

"Cheryl, I'm not going to do anything tonight you don't want me to. You set the rules, and I'll abide." I told her.

"Admit it. You know you want to screw her." She answered hotly.

"Cheryl, she's beautiful and nearly naked just a foot away. I'd love to be with her, but never at the risk of jeopardizing our relationship."

"Don't you touch her! You can have Denise and me, but don't touch her anymore. I've seen you sniffing around her. She's my baby sister, damn it."

The next moment Beth was standing there beside us, pulling on Cheryl's arm, yanking her off my lap. "You and I need to talk right now, Damn it! I'm not a baby." She pulled hard, pulling Cheryl off balance, pulling her by the arm and hair. Cheryl tried to push her away, but Beth pulled harder, yelling at her. The door slammed behind them just before the screaming started in earnest.

"Shit." Dave was sitting on the couch, looking at where the girls had disappeared.

"They've got to work it out." I answered.

"Cheryl's wrong." Denise answered, getting up and coming back into my lap. "Dave, help me here." She put out her hand to him, as she balanced on one leg, and tried to impale herself on my cock.

I took her cheeks in my hands as she lowered herself, her back towards me, down onto my cock.

"I can't believe you, Denise. You're just going to fuck yourself on his cock, while I'm sitting here?" he asked in disbelief.

"You know it's what you wanted." She told him, spreading her legs wide and rocking back and forth on my erection.

"Well, I thought we might fool around some, but..."

"But nothing. You're going to be fucking Cheryl pretty soon, and probably Beth too. What are you complaining about?" She planted her legs to each side, placed a hand on each arm of the chair, and started bouncing up and down on my cock. She reached a hand out to Dave, and put her hand on his cock. "Why are you the only person around here still dressed? Alex here has had his cock in all of us, and yours hasn't even seen the light of day. Poor baby."

Dave took the hint and dropped his shorts and underwear. He moved forward and Denise bent over at the waist, and sucked his cock, while I fucked her at the other end. We were just developing a rhythm, when I noticed the yelling had stopped, and I heard the door to the bedroom open and the girls come back out.

PHASE 5 - BEYOND THE GAME

I lifted Denise off my cock, and stood up and went to Cheryl, taking her in my arms. "Everything Ok?"

"Yeah, I think so." She answered softly, and then added a little louder, "Let's go back into our room. Everybody." She pulled out of my arms, and led me back.

"Can you just make love to me first," she asked me softly as the others fell in behind us.

"I'd absolutely love to." I answered truthfully.

I turned to the rest of them. "Can you all do me a small favor? Give us a few minutes. Then you're welcome to join us."

"Let's take a shower. I know I could use one, and would guess that I'm not the only one!" Denise answered, pulling her husband and Beth to the bathroom.

In the bedroom I settled back into the center of the bed and helped Cheryl take up position above me, until she was lying against my chest, her pussy stuffed with my dick.

"Everything Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." She answered, rocking slowly back and forth.

"Why are you upset about Beth, but you'll help me fuck Denise? She's a grown up girl." I had my hand on her ass cheek, giving her some added momentous.

"So she tells me. She says you've already fucked her."

Ouch. "She sat in my lap earlier, when you were licking chocolate off Dave, and she helped herself then."

"With no help from you, I suppose."

"It was nice. And you three on the floor looked so hot. What's wrong? If you're unhappy about this I'll stop it. We were just having such a great time, and you looked like you were having as much fun as anyone. I know it's gotten a little wild, but like I said, we're all grown-ups and good friends."

"She's just so young, and so pretty, and she's crazy about you..." she said almost crying.

"Oh, come on. She's a pretty kid, who's a little jealous of her big sister." I told her, thrusting into her with a continuous steady stroke.

"I can see how badly you want her. I saw you staring at her." She answered.

"You're not jealous of her are you? Damn Cheryl, she's just a kid, I hardly know her. And even though she's cute as a button, and pretty damn sexy, she doesn't hold a candle to you or Denise. Not to hurt your feelings but I'd pick Denise over two of her anytime. Now Denise does make my blood boil but you don't seem to be as bothered about that."

"I know, but well, look I'm three years older than you. Beth was in high school a few weeks ago. And she's so infatuated with you; she'll do ANYTHING you want. She's so very pretty, with that young hard body, full ass and big tits. I can understand how you might prefer her."

"You must be out of your sweet little mind. You are the one I love; you are the hottest thing I've ever been with. I wouldn't dream of leaving you for anyone else. You know what you do to me. Who else would ever share their best friend with me? I can't believe you." I told her, holding her tight barely fucking into her at all.

"It's Ok. I know you love me. It's just, I don't know. I know I'm just being stupid." She was clutching me tightly.

"This is not like you. Do you want me to send them away?"

"No, I've had fun. This has been wild, but great. And I do want to see if I can make Dave's heart explode. You saw what he did to me in the bathroom, didn't you?" She asked knowingly.

"Yes I did, and it got me hot as hell."

"I don't know why I get jealous around Beth of all people." She finally admitted.

"Cheryl, Beth is a kid, admittedly a very pretty, sexy kid. You are the sexiest woman I've ever known, and I love you. Only you. You have absolutely nothing to worry about."

She took a couple of deep breaths, then sat up a little and leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "I know." She then sat fully upright.

"I can't hear the shower anymore. I expect we'll be entertaining guests shortly." She told me. I could see her tentative smile.

"You're right. Help me come, baby, I want to come in you first. Now." I told her.

She positioned herself so she could get some leverage and starting lifting herself up and down on my cock. I placed my hands under her ass, giving her some added lift, and thrust away at her hard and fast. I had been so hard for so long it was painful, and I was dying for release. We fucked each other harder and harder, until she was moaning for me.

"I'm almost there lover, come with me, come for me. Oh I'm so close, come for me, please..." she begged.

I could feel the tension rising through my legs, and like a spring, loading into my balls. I could feel the impending release, and I pulled her down to me, my hands grasping both of the cheeks of her ass, and manually slamming her down on to my cock, and lifting her nearly completely off, over and over, until with a groan, I exploded into her. I couldn't stop, and thrust repeatedly emptying my balls deep within her, shooting stream after stream into her.

About halfway through my orgasm she joined me, her fingernails digging into me, her breath gasping, her teeth biting, her pussy wringing my cock dry. As I came off my high, she just kept cumming and cumming, driving herself onto me, until she collapsed on me, gasping for air.

The applause in the room was surprising, as our friends gathered around the bed.

"Gee, Cheryl. You are such a hog. I hope you've left some for us." Beth teased.

I answered for her. "I don't believe that's going to be a problem tonight, Beth. If you three beautiful women can't get me hard and keep me hard, I'm going to have to join a seminary."

"Now that would be a waste," Denise said climbing on the bed.

I scooted away from Cheryl, and got ready to lie down, when Beth grabbed me by the hand and pulled. "We're cleaned up. I think a quick shower would do you a world of good."

Debbie helped her guide me to the bathroom, where they both joined me in the shower. Ours is a pretty small shower, and it was wall-to-wall flesh. The girls fondled me all over, soaping me up, and rinsing me off. I enjoyed the attention, kissing them in turn, fondling wherever I could reach, and squeezing their breasts and ass, slipping a finger in them when they'd let me. They took turns sucking on my cock, and had me hard again before I even left the shower.

We dried each other off, and headed back to the bedroom. Dave had Cheryl on her hands and knees and was fucking her like there was no tomorrow. The entire bed was shaking, playing a tattoo against the wall.

Beth turned to Denise. "Which end of him do you want first?"

"How about paper/scissors/rock for who rides the cock? Oh, that rhymes!" Denise laughed.

The girls played best two out of three and Beth won. They laid me down on the bed, forcing Dave to slide sideways a bit. The two beauties worked together to make sure I was as hard as possible, and I was given a wonderful show, watching those two pretty faces taking turns getting filled with my thick cock, while the other used her tongue where she could. They were both as hot as firecrackers, and dying to get their tight little twats filled.

I looked to my side and found Cheryl had turned a little and was watching her sister and best friend go down on me.

"That looks so sexy," she told me, as she continued to be on the receiving end of Dave's attentions, which had slowed down and calmed considerably.

"I see you suitor calmed down." I told her jokingly.

"He's already come in me once, and he just didn't even slow down. Who does that remind you of?" She answered with a smile.

"You inspire us." I told her.

Beth finally sat up. "I'm dying to ride that beast." She looked at Cheryl who was watching her. "Are we cool, sis?"

"We're cool. Just remember that you're just borrowing him." She answered with a teasing tone.

"Keeping' it in the family." Beth answered, as she lowered herself on my stiff cock.

Denise climbed up to where I was laying, and starting kissing me. "You look so good; I can hardly wait to have my turn." She kissed me deeply, passionately. "I'm going to sit on your face now. Show me what you've got." She was as good as her word, and straddled my head, facing Beth.

She had a delightful shaven pussy, and she held it just off my face, easily in reach, without crushing me into the pillow. My hands were free enough to reach around her, around the back of her thighs, and open her up to my searching tongue. I kissed, licked and tongued that pussy for an eternity, until my jaws and tongue ached. She came on me at least twice, without ever pulling away. When she came it wasn't a messy cum, but her taste and texture changed a little, and her pussy lips fluttered, while she moaned. It made me feel great, really powerful, to make her come on my tongue as she did.

While I was eating Denise out, Beth was finding all the different ways she could fuck herself on my cock. Some of the angles she tried were uncomfortable, but she certainly wasn't afraid to experiment, and when she found something she liked, she would ride me hard, before slowing down and trying something new.

Denise finally climbed off my face, and lay down beside me, talking about how Beth was wearing herself out on my cock.

"She's like a kid in a candy store." Denise whispered into my ear, allowing her naughty tongue to wander. "I just watched her as she tried you on in all kinds of different ways, finding what felt best. It's pretty incredible."

Beth was gasping hard, and I could see she was covered in a light sweat, as she bounced up and down on my rod. I reached up and pulled her down to where she was lying on top of me. I held her by the thighs, and fucked up into her, giving her a long deep stroke, as she rested, breathing hard. Denise leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, a beautiful tentative, shy little kiss, which slowly developed into a thing of passion, right before my eyes.

I slowed down, and rolled over with Beth, holding her legs high and wide, and giving her a nice long smooth screwing, letting every inch of my cock penetrate her as deeply as possible on each full stroke. It was strange, watching my cock disappear into a new pussy, and seeing my girlfriend watch me fuck her sister. Dave had finally slowed down and was lying down holding Cheryl while the two of them watched me piston Beth.

Denise got involved again, playing with Beth's breasts, and kissing her while whispering to her. I watched them eagerly, as Beth and Denise got more intimate by the moment.

I pulled Beth's legs together and placed them over my right shoulder, as I put my weight behind my cock, slamming into her as she turned her head away from Denise's devouring mouth, only to face her sister, just inches away.

"Oh god, he's killing me. I swear he's screwing me with a baseball bat." She whispered to Cheryl.

"But it's such a sweet death." Cheryl answered, reaching out and running her fingers through Beth's short hair.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers