The Perfect Gift

Story Info
Necklace makes her need to submit to her husband.
3.9k words
4.55
125.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Honey."

"Hey Sweetie!" Mandy waved from the kitchen to her husband Virgil as he kicked the door shut behind him. He had his weekend bag as well as some plastic bags in his hands, his cover already thrown on the couch.

He dropped his gear and moved to take her in his arms; each ran hands up and down the other's backs and shoulders as they kissed. "Miss me?"

"You know I did babe." She pulled back for a moment to look clearly at her husband; his guileless face and broad smile. He was not super handsome, but very masculine, every bit the Marine Officer. She loved him dearly, and had missed him at drill weekend.

"How was New Orleans?"

"Still standing when I left." He grinned at her, a sudden expanse of teeth that lit up the room. Not the whitest or straightest smile, but his whole face took part in it. "I got you something," and dangled one of the plastic bags by his face.

"Ooohhhhh.... goody! I knew I married you for a reason. Let me see." Virgil pulled the bag and himself away with a grin and said,

"After dinner honey. Let me put my gear away and shower up."

Mandy smiled after him as he went upstairs to change, and turned back to dinner. Drill weekend was a pain, and added a ton of stress to their lives. But having him back was always nice, and she knew he loved it. The time to be a full time Marine was gone, but he still wanted to be part of his "beloved Corps."

Dinner went by quickly, decent steaks helped down by a decent cabernet. She chatted away merrily, and he listened; she listened intently while he spoke of some of the happenings at his corner of Headquarters MARFORRES. He was brand new to the "Puzzle Palace," having left a billet as an XO of a line unit. He bitched a good bit about making calls and writing papers instead of leading Marines; this was to be expected.

"So do anything fun on libo in New Orleans?"

"Nah, mostly stupid stuff. I like the Staff, but the bar thing is getting old. They actually went to Hooters to start on Saturday night. It was painful...if you want to see tits go to a titty bar." Mandy slapped him on the arm playfully, and said mock severity

"Well I don't want you going to any girlie places."

"I blew them off after a little while, explored the French Quarter a bit. There are some super restaurants down there; we should go together sometime. Anyway, in the course of my wanderings I came across a really cool store. They had all kinds of neat little curios, some estate jewelry I think, but also some freaky occult kind of stuff. There was young girl who ran the place, and she had a story for every piece there. " He paused for a moment, and looked at her pensively. "So, then it gets kind of kooky. She put her hand on my arm, and tells me to come with her, because she has just the thing for what I need. I was getting a little uncomfortable because she was pretty hot...not as hot as you though! But it was a little touchier then you get with a customer at 10pm. So she showed me this necklace," here he pulled an ornate necklace from the bag and passed it to Mandy.

She looked at it critically. It had a fairly heavy silver chain, somewhat tarnished, with a dark, deeply green stone (tourmaline?) as big as a robin's egg in the center. Sharp rays of silver came off the central setting. It was ornate, almost garish, but very old, and certainly eye-catching. She would never have picked it for herself, but she was pleased with the gift, really with any gift from Virgil. She undid the clasp, and moved to put the necklace on. "Wait. Listen to the rest. So she pulls me over, and starts to tell me how this is perfect for me and my wife."

"Really? She knows me that well?" she said smiling.

"She said you would like it, and I would like it, because..." He trailed off, and then started again. "She said you would like it because it would 'set right what is wrong' in our marriage. You were made to submit, but are hobbled by pride, I am made to take, but am too gentle." He stared directly at her, and she felt embarrassed and put off. They had many times played with dominance and submission in bed, much more so when they were first married. The shaft hit home.

"I'm not sure I like the idea of you talking to a stranger about our bedroom honey." She realized she had crossed her arms, and undid them deliberately.

"Honey, I didn't say jack about us. She just spilled this whole line on me apropos of nothing. She said some other things to, and it was like she had a window into what drives my train. I gotta tell you honey, it was freaky. Either I'm walking around giving off more vibes than I thought, or she was psychic. She also told me just to put it on you, not too say anything. She said you would thank me later." He stood up and poured himself another glass of wine.

This was a little extra creepy for Mandy. Creepy and sexy, but she didn't want to feel sexy. Besides, it was stupid too.

"Honey, I have heard of people who can do 'cold reads,' like carnival fortune tellers. I think you just got sold a line of bull." Ouch. Why did she say that? It made it sound as if the necklace he bought was worthless. She saw it instantly in his eyes, and stood up and murmured "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean it that way. The necklace is very nice, I just don't believe in magic. Let me try it on." She moved to put it around her neck, when he said,

"One more thing. The store wasn't that far from billeting, I walked instead of taking a taxi. At chow I ran over, uniform of the day was Charlies so I could go outside, I was thinking about returning the necklace. Honey, the damn store was gone. I am sure I knew where it was, I recognized the restaurant two doors down, but there was an alleyway there now. It reminds me so much of this story I read once..." This was getting ridiculous.

"Virgil!" she snapped. "This is stupid," and snapped the clap of the necklace around her neck.

Oh.

Everything suddenly changed. A shudder passed through Mandy as she looked fully at her husband; it was as if she had been immersed in ice for the briefest second. She felt a wash of desire for Virgil, with a sudden deep and almost crippling shame for what she had just said. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that, please forgive me." She folded into his embrace, melting against the solidity and bulk of his male body. Just holding him now felt like making love after a fight; you felt bad for what had happened but stirred to tremendous passion.

"Mandy." She looked up him adoringly. "Baby, how do you feel right now?"

"Small. Submissive." That word had popped out of nowhere but was accurate. She felt like wax lying against his hot iron, ready to melt to his form. "Hot." His lips molded to hers, and they shared a deep, penetrating kiss in her mouth. His hands roamed freely over her body, cupping her ass and then sliding around to her front. She moaned softly when he touched her through the fabric of her shirt and cotton bra. Her breasts felt super sensitive to his touch, and if he was a bit rough she did not mind. Anything was fine.

He began to open her shirt there in between the kitchen and the dining room; he reached in to cup her breast through her bra. Her nipples had already crinkled into small nubs that he rolled in his fingertips. She let out a small moan when he pulled on her nipples, she moved to encourage and accommodate him. His hand slipped into her bra, he was taking all the time he wanted to explore her, touch her body with complete freedom.

He stopped toying with her long enough to fully undress her. In a few moments she was stripped naked save for her white ankle socks. Her pulled the band from her hair; brown hair tumbled down to past shoulder length.

Virgil backed up for a moment. She stood there under his gaze, making no movement to cover herself. She knew he wanted to see her. Being on display like that should have been embarrassing, was embarrassing. Now all that mattered was: he wanted to drink in her looks, her pretty face, her dark nipples; the roundness of her hips and her long and lean legs.

He stepped forward again and nudged her legs apart with his knee while once again touching her. One hand slid to her mound, and he touched her slit.

She was soaking wet. The penetration of his finger sent flashes of pleasure through her, and she moved forward to cling against him as he worked a second finger into her center. Her mouth formed an "O" as she closed her eyes and bean to grind against his hand. She was working to a climax; he had three fingers in her and she was loving back against him for all she was worth.

He pulled out of her, desperately frustrating her. She said nothing though, she merely kissed him back and continued to hunger for what he consented to give her.

She dutifully stood before her husband, he fully clothed, she nude, and licked his fingers clean of her juices. It seemed superbly erotic to do this; a small performance and service for the benefit of the most important person in the room.

When Mandy was done Virgil bent her over the back of the couch; she supported her chest and crossed arms on the top of the sofa. Her rear was thrust out, and he once again started to play with her. She lay across the sofa in an agony of expectation as his fingers grazed across her backside and groin. He traced his fingers up her inner thighs, barely skimming over her lips, teasing hairs and delicate places. She resisted the urge to move her hips; she stayed where he placed her and let him tease and explore her body at his pace.

His pace was slow. He teased her for what seemed forever, stroking and tickling, coming so close but not really making the contact she needed.

He began to run a finger back and forth on her lips; she parted further under the motion. As his index finger got wetter she felt it slid into her folds; the sensation was luxurious. She wanted to purr as he slowly added a second finger.

Now his fingers pulled out, and began to slip over her ass. An epiphany; she needed to help him penetrate her ass. She reached back with both hands, balancing her chest on the couch. What was he seeing? Her manicured nails and white hands pulling the cheeks of her ass apart, the pucker of her anus, but what did it look like? Mandy made small noises as her husband began to probe her most intimate hole; his finger dipped into her freely lubricating pussy and back to her anus.

A first knuckle, then a second; she gasped as he began to move a finger in and out of her ass. A second finger joined, and to the pleasure of penetration, fullness was added. He slipped the third and fourth fingers of his hand into her sopping cunt, and began to firmly push in and out

She rocked gently in a counter-rhythm to her husband, making small noises of approval, when climax surprised her. She could feel the rippling contractions of her body around his fingers as a mild but still satisfying orgasm went through her.

"Did you like that honey?" he asked with a smirk in his voice.

"Oh yes. Very much." He gently pulled his hand out of her; she winced slightly as he pulled free of the ring of her anus. He turned her around as she straightened, and she wondered if he would make her clean his fingers off again. The thought was repellant but the she knew she would do it in devotion, and that was thrilling.

He did not. Instead he told her "Go upstairs and get that massage oil from my nightstand. Warm it in the microwave. Not too hot though." She held his gaze for a moment and hurried off, exquisitely aware of her nudity and excited by it.

When she came down he was sitting on the couch, facing away from her. She padded into the kitchen; the two minuets spent at the microwave seemed an eternity. What would he do to her now?

Mandy walked in front of Virgil, and made every effort to be graceful as she kneeled in front of him.

He was a fairly big man, but loomed even larger from her vantage at his feet. "Take off my socks." She complied, and felt a rush in the pit of her stomach when he said, "Show me you love me with your mouth on my feet." Delicately she brought one foot to her mouth, and pushed her tongue out to lick the sole and ball of his foot. He squirmed slightly, which pleased her. She moved to his toes, sucking each one into her mouth, very aware that she might soon have his cock between her lips. He had just showered; his feet were clean, and her strongest impression was of servility and obedience. "Take my pants off honey." She did so eagerly, and was gratified to see his throbbing erection. She was proud she realized, proud that she had made her man hard, and excited that he had made her do so. "Put some oil on your hands and rub my cock and balls."

This was exciting; she had touched his manhood many times, but the baldness of sitting in a lit living room and jacking her husband off like a handmaiden or slave was terribly exciting. She was lubricating again as she rubbed warm oil up and down on his shaft, also rubbing some on his balls. He was staring at her, but she had eyes only for his tool. "Jack me off now firmly. Make me come. I have been getting so hard playing with you tonight baby. Show me you love me and want to please me."

Oh, but she did. She desperately wanted to please him. Nothing heretofore in their married life had felt as good as showing him her devotion and obedience. She began to jack him faster, using both hands.

"Do you like this honey?"

"Yea."

"I like doing it, I like holding you like this and getting you off. Come for me baby, come on Virgil, come for me, oh I love you baby."

"Suck me off into your mouth!" Instantly she obeyed, plunging her head down to suck the head of his dick in. It tasted of oil, but she didn't mind. All she could think of was getting her lover, her husband, off in her mouth and loving him. There. He pumped come into her mouth; she could feel his powerful thighs tense under her forearms. She swallowed, and then continued licking and slowly caressing him until he said, "Ease off baby." She looked up at him, thrilled with what she had done as he smiled at her. With deliberation she poked her tongue out to clean up a bit of come at the corner of her lips.

"I liked that. It was...intense."

"It was. Are you turned on right now?"

"Oh yes sweetie. I am soo wet."

"Play with yourself then. I want to watch." So there, at his feet, her head in his lap, she replayed in her mind's eye the scene they had just had, sliding two fingers in and out of her core. She liked having him touch her better, but it helped to know he was watching, that she was performing for him. She built steadily to orgasm, rocking against his legs and panting, almost crying out as she came. Shudders came and passed, and she came down from her height. Without being told she looked up at him, and licked her fingers clean; he nodded in approval.

They went to bed together, he spooned around her.

"That was incredible Virgil. That was the best-"

"Shhh." He stroked her hair for a bit, and soon his breathing grew more and more regular. As she sank down into Lethe, her last thoughts were of the morning, and the necklace.

She woke again in the dark, unsure of the time and confused. Virgil was rolling her over, spreading her legs and touching her without so much as a by-your-leave. She pillowed her head on her arms as her husband began to penetrate her folds. She became aroused and wet quickly; his touch was magic and her desire to be used waxing. Mandy found herself raising her hips up slightly to give him better access, and then hiked herself up when he slid a pillow under her hips.

She snaked one hand under herself and began to frig her clit. Virgil's unannounced taking of her was intensely erotic, as if she were chattel he could do what he liked with. Soon he was probing her ass again, and she gyrated her hips back against him, getting herself open and ready. Then he was filling her cunt; long slow plunges that stoked her desire until he pulled out. She felt his weight settle on her, and she realized he was going to fuck her ass.

Suddenly she wanted this more than she had ever wanted anything. As his cock slowly but inexorably parted her anus and penetrated her, she felt herself willingly relax; she opened for him like a flower. Gone was any tenseness when they had tried this before; she loved and trusted him and had to show him with her body.

Oh God. She was so full now; her awareness had narrowed down to being full and overfull with his cock stuffed inside her. He was taking it easy, going slowly; she began to rock back and forth to help in her sodomy. Her attention had never had this focus before; she was a laser, pointed at the place of their intersection. Without articulating any coherent thoughts in her mind, she knew that she was giving, giving up in the most demonstrative way imaginable to a man.

She was soaking the pillow now, totally on fire as he began to find his rhythm in her backside. Each time he bottomed out in her she thought she would explode. Each time he pulled back the sensation brought her closer to climax.

She felt his right hand try to slide under her hips, and she helped by lifting up. His fingers replaced hers, and as she freely lubricated over them he slid back and forth on her lips. He used one hand by her head to support part of his weight while using the other to play with her. Mandy found herself gripping his wrist with her left hand; his arm was like a pillar over her. He was thrusting into her freely now, and she was pushing back, franticly trying to get as much of him inside her as possible. Suddenly his fingers on her pubis dug in and crushed her ass to his hips and he emptied his spend into her bowels.

"Oh honey, oh honey I love you so much, come in me, come in me..." Her voice trailed off as he collapsed onto her; his left arm curled around her neck to and chest to hug her close to him. She had not climaxed this time, but felt an incredible sense of achievement in pleasuring Virgil. She knew she had done well, and as he rolled off her she curled up against him filled to the brim with love and devotion. She felt special, and cherished; she never wanted to stop feeling this way.

Morning, and wakefulness. Her first thought was of their passion last night; her second, of Virgil next to her asleep. Every man dreamed of a woman so impassioned she woke him with a morning blowjob. Should she slide down and wake him thus? Even as she considered, he stirred next to her and cracked a sleepy smile at her.

"Hi."

"Good morning lover," she said around a smile. Had she ever woken so perky, in such spirits? He pulled her into his embrace, and they lazed for a while in comfortable silence. They chatted for a bit, kissed, and then made slow, slow love. In not too much time she was ready for him; he slid into her warm folds. God, he felt big, as if last night had somehow altered him or her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, urging him into her, they kissed with gentle passion as he wound his fingers in her long hair. She felt him get more excited, and lowered her legs and brought them together, capturing the rest of his cock on her thighs as he pressed in and out, his thighs outside hers. His pace increased, and his climax made him come into her; he was quiet and pressed his head into the pillow, trying not to thrash and knock her head she knew.

How wonderful it felt to have him let loose, she knew he had held nothing back and been free to feel and be felt. Without much conversation they moved to the shower, cleaning up and soaping each other in pleasant care.

She traced her hands across his chest; hot water made rivulets of his body hair. She loved the deep cleft between his pectoral muscles, the strength and solidity of his chest.

They dried and dressed, and he came up behind her as she looked in the mirror. They gazed at each other in the mirror, his arms around her and his chin resting on her shoulder. He smiled broadly, and said,

12