The Perfect Girl Times Two

Story Info
He meets girl of his dreams, & her friend,
943 words
3.19
51k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently met the girl of any man's dream but it didn't stop with her. Here's the lowdown on what went down.

Just so you know, I'm 6'3, 21 years old, nice body with a six pack and whatnot, and a dick that stand 11 inches when hard. I was at a party talking with my friends when I saw this beautiful girl. She was about 6 foot, with pretty caramel skin and black hair past the shoulders She also had some nice tits, at least C cups, maybe Ds. She was wearing a tight sleeveless top, so tight you could tell what color her bra was. She also had on some black leather short shorts. Those were the shortest I had ever seen. My friends keep egging me on, so I decided to make my move.

I walked over to her and said hi. She said hi back and we engaged in conversation. I fell more in love with her as we talked. Her voice made my braids stand on end and my thug mentality melt like butter on a biscuit. She said her name was Tracy and the host was a friend of hers. She was new and she liked the city. Mystikal's "Shake Ya Ass" came on and I asked her to dance. I didn't know she had it in her, but that girl could give twurk like a muthafucker. I was bending and twisting just to keep up with her. Then a slow song came on we got close.

I pulled her close and we moved to the beat. Tracy put her head on my shoulder and whispered to me "I want you, but I have a surprise for you if you want me too." She didn't have to ask me twice. She took my hand and led me to where are the cars were and kissed me. I kissed back and our tongues met and wiggled around in each others mouths. She said "Follow me, my house is down the street."

I couldn't hold back the horniness I had. I was hard as hell and with a girl who looked like she popped out the centerfold of a black porno magazine. We finally got to her house and Tracy told me to sit down on the couch while she went upstairs. When she came down she had a friend with her. This girl who's name was Stacy was as pretty as Tracy only she had smaller tits. "This must be your surprise, huh?" Tracy said "It's just getting started, baby." Tracy and Stacy started kissing, their hands running up and down each other, feeling each other's curves. Then Tracy turned to me and took off my shirt and undershirt.

I took off her top and bra, while Stacy took off my pants, shoes, socks and drawers. I started to suck on Tracy's titties and nipples, which stood out at least a nice inch. I changed tits and did the same thing on the other one. She moaned as a bit down on her nipple. I then took off Tracy's shorts and she had no panties on. I gave her ass a little smack that made her and Stacy giggle.

I set her on her back and spread her legs. I put my mouth to her pussy and licked and sucked away. Tracy tasted so good I didn't want to stop. She started to shake as I sucked and licked her clit. She then came hard on my lips and chin. I kissed her to let her taste her goodness. I did the same to Stacy though she held my face there and came much harder. Stacy grabbed my dick and sucked on it. She couldn't fit it all in her mouth so her hand stroked the part not in her mouth. Tracy licked and stroked my balls while Stacy was working her mouth on my mouth. "I'm about to cum." I told them as I felt it coming. Tracy and Stacy both got on their knees and opened their mouths wide. I finally blew a huge load on Tracy's chins and tits. I blew another load right in Stacy's mouth and chins. The girls were quick to lick my cum off each other.

It was time for some fucking. I got under Tracy and her wet-as-hell pussy was ready for my fully hard 11 incher. Stacy sat in front of Tracy and sucked her nipples and kissed her while she moaned and screamed.

"Ahhh...ohh...Will...I've never had one in me like.. this...AHHH!!!" Tracy scream out as she orgasmed hard and fast.

Now it was time for Stacy. She got on her hands and knees. I opened her asscheeks and put myself in position. I stuck the head of my dick in, then pushed in. Stacy screamed and Tracy got under her and kissed her and sucked her tits and nipples.

I got about 6 inches in before I said "I'm gonna cum hard girl, your asshole is so tight." Stacy said between screams "Cum in my ass big boy, I want to feel it in my booty."

I blew another huge load into her ass real deep. Tracy came over and licked her asshole clean. We all then fell and slept on the floor.

I woke up with a pussy in my mouth and a mouth on my dick. "These girls don't stop!", I thought as I licked Tracy's pussy and blew my cum in Stacy's mouth.

I showered and got dressed. The girls thanked me for the evening. We exchanged numbers and I left to my car. I thought to myself "I am for sure going back there."