The Perfect Hostess

Story Info
Wong's wife entertains his old friend.
5.2k words
3.82
65.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wong and his wife were at the Victoria Station steakhouse, entertaining the former's schoolmate. The two men had not met for almost 25 years, and had accidentally bumped into each other at a business seminar in Penang island recently. Major Lim was working with a company up north, and was in Kuala Lumpur for a few days. Taking up his friend's invitation to have dinner together, they were having a wonderful time reminiscing the good old times.

After a hearty meal, Wong then suggested that they all go back to his house and continue with their re-acquaintance. "After all, you can't go back if I don't send you to your hotel!" joked Wong. "Anyway, you told us your first appointment tomorrow is lunch, so you have no excuse to back out..."

"All right, all right!! That is, if your wife doesn't mind."

Penny was just as enthusiastic. "It's no problem at all. Let's not end this night yet," she said with a smile, and the retired army officer nodded in agreement.

It was almost midnight when they reached the Wong's house, and the three soon were chatting and drinking beer in the living room. The topics soon turned to subjects that made the woman blush in embarrassment, but she did not protest. Her husband was clearly getting drunk and eventually passed out on the single seater sofa, leaving the two grinning in amusement.

"He never could take it drinking too much beer ever since I've known him. He'll wake up tomorrow dying for a piss!!" The two were also light-headed as they sat on the long sofa, looking at each other.

"Tell me about yourself, Major..." the woman requested, putting one hand on his lap. "I want to know more about you."

"Well, I was in Royal Military College, and naturally after that I joined the service for the next twenty-five years or so..." he started.

"Wow!! That's a very long time. I'm sure you've had a lot of experience when you were in the military. And I bet your life must have been shaped with a lot of discipline," she commented in earnest.

He smiled, putting one hairy arm around her shoulders, getting comfortable. "Discipline was part of our lives all right, but we knew how to have our fun. Our parties were always overflowing with beer and liquor, and women were always there for us..." he winked at her. "That was a kind of reward for leading a strict, regimented life, I suppose!!"

Penny nodded in agreement, gently caressing the man's paunch. "And your wife tolerated all that... err... the women part, at least...?" she asked softly, feeling his fingers tenderly kneading her ear lobes.

"We never discussed about it, although I have a hunch she knew I wasn't being too faithful to her. Anyway, I have always given her her share of sex..."

"Even up to this present moment...?" the woman's voice sounded cheeky and teasing.

Lim chuckled. "Yup, although I envy my friend Wong here for having such a beautiful and sexy wife... like you..." He lowered his head and gently kissed her on the cheek, which eventually led to the mouth. When she responded to this intimate gesture without protest, and in their semi-drunken state they parted their lips and explored each other with their tongues. On the sofa beside them, the other man had started to snore a little, falling deeper into sleep.

Correctly assuming that the snoozing man would not hinder what was about to happen, the woman unresistingly allowed her dress to be removed and her bra to be unhooked. "They look delicious..." Lim sighed as he cupped the breasts in his big hands, squeezing them gently. He took his time tasting and licking her protrusions, slowly building up each other's desire. He guided her hand and put it on the crotch of his slacks, letting her do her part as well.

Locating his zipper, Penny pulled it down gently and undid the fly button. She looked at him smilingly, and the man, understanding her request, lifted his buttocks momentarily off the sofa seat and pulled down his pants together with his white underwear to his knees, exposing his lower half to the wife of his old friend.

The man's pubic area was matted with hair, reminding Penny immediately of his brother in-law who was also hairy, although she had never seen all of that man before. In front of her now, among the long wiry bush, a semi erect cock lay. Handling it tenderly, she could feel it stirring and coming to life. "Will you let me suck it?" she asked for his permission while she pulled down the prepuce, revealing a pink head.

"I'd be more than happy if you would do that. Mmm... I'll say Wong is one lucky man to have you as a wife!!" he said with a tinge of envy. He groaned when the woman finally had his cock encapsulated in her mouth. "I'm still new at this..." she managed to say, although not legibly, but Lim was not listening anyway. A wife who performed fellatio on her husband, especially at this age, was more than anything a man could ask for. He had lied to Penny when he said he still made love to his own wife; she was no fun anymore, and the girls outside were more attractive and willing. He glanced at Wong and wondered what else that fortunate son of a bitch had taught or introduced to her.

With her patience and persistence, Penny soon helped produce a thick and hard cock jutting out from the hairy jungle. However, what delighted her the most was that it was long, much longer than Wong's. Easily two inches longer, she thought, as she worshipped the organ with her mouth and tongue, her fingers gently jerking it back and forth.

"You've done a splendid job!" the retired major praised her, and gently pushed her head away as he got up awkwardly, trying to take the pants off his feet. "Let me get your panties out of the way," he told her, undoing her last bit of clothing before he too removed his shirt. Both standing stark naked beside the sleeping host, Lim put a finger on her lips, gesturing the woman to keep quiet. Without his clothes, she could see what a big and hairy person the man was. His skin was fairer than her husband's, and his chest was heavily matted, with a trail of growth running down the round mound of his tummy before spreading all over his pubic triangle. "Come on. Let's fuck now. I can't wait anymore!!" he whispered excitedly.

Jerking his own cock slowly, the woman looked mesmerized by the sight of the appendage as the man nodded towards the sofa, wanting her to lie down. When she lay there, Lim climbed up and spread her legs apart before lowering his body on her, until he found his target and slowly entered her. "Oohh..." she moaned, trying to control her voice. When he pressed his groin against her, she moaned again and felt ticklish as the hairs brushed on her skin. "Yesss..." she whispered repeatedly, excited at having another man fuck her after all these years with only Wong.

The man too could sense that she had never had sex with anyone else before except her husband, and decided to let her remember this encounter with him. He was in fact longing to have a good fuck after a few weeks of hard work and long hours in the office, but had never expected to have this opportunity here. Smoothly, he pushed all the way inside the moist pussy, burying his cock up to the hilt, while knowing that the woman was enjoying herself. Taking his time, he patiently thrust as he supported his upper body with his outstretched arms on the sofa seat.

Her hands caressed his chest and belly, loving the feel of the hairs at the tip of her fingers. To her, the sight of the dark long follicles against the fair skin was a turn-on, and after looking at her brother in-law's upper body from a distance all this while whenever she had an opportunity to do so, this was the time for her to explore and investigate properly and thoroughly. Major Lim was a big man, about 30kg heavier than Wong, and although rounder these days, the woman knew that he must have had an athletic body quite some time ago.

Running her hands on his broad back, Penny also noticed that, like Wong, this man did not take off his spectacles during sex. She supposed that he wanted to be aware of all that was going on around him. Her fingers reached his firm buttock cheeks and went to the alley in between them. On top of being rather moist, the region was heavily tangled with hair, making it pleasurable for her to caress, from his large dangling balls right up to his puckered hole. She could feel his body jerking, responding to her touches.

Lim lifted himself off her, making his wet cock jump out from the pussy like a spring, slapping against his lower abdomen. Grinning, his Oriental face was starting to perspire as he helped the wife of his sleeping friend position herself, sitting upright with her back on the sofa backrest. Gently, he pulled her body forward a little such that she was slumping a little, and pushed both her legs up. "Hold them for me, please," he said, kneeling on the floor in front of her.

As she looked at the throbbing cock, the man decided to offer it to her mouth first. "Would you like to taste your sweet juice before I put it back in, Penny?" he asked, and immediately the woman let go her legs to welcome the organ. She licked the foreskin that was partially covering the cock head and pulled it back, and parted her lips to receive it. Greedily she began sucking it, loving the firmness of the cock that had blue veins bulging along its length. Trying to improve on her skills, she slowly took it in deeper but unfortunately gagged when the tip brushed at the back of her throat. The woman coughed as she quickly took the penis out, and looked apologetic and a little embarrassed.

Stroking her hair in understanding, Lim let her try again. This time she was a little better, and eventually allowed the cock to travel to her throat with success. Excited at her achievement, she grew confident and permitted the man to thrust gently into her mouth, letting the momentarily unpleasant feeling of his pubic hairs mingle among her teeth and tongue. She never had a problem with Wong because he had a shorter cock and was not as hairy as this retired major.

Feeling satisfied with her sexual feat, she finally released the organ, and breathed with relief at the batch of fresh air. Holding up her legs, she smiled at the man who went back to kneeling in front of her. Guiding himself, he entered her slightly parted pussy and started a relaxed rhythm, putting his hands on each side of his fat waist. They looked at the point of action for the next few minutes, not uttering a single word except for a few sighs and moans.

Lim then withdrew and looked at the woman, who seemed to be enjoying herself so far. She had been great all along, for the fact that she was modern and Westernized when it came to sex, thanks to her husband who must have taught her all this. Teasingly, the man rubbed her labia with his glans, once in a while touching the erect clitoris, much to her pleasure. The moistness of her pussy displayed her genuine arousal and delight. Taking it one step further, he ran his organ along the split of her legs and buttocks, looking at her reaction. Spreading her cheeks wider, he continued making her squirm in ecstasy, dictating the moves.

He finally stopped at the pucker and gently pushed forward. His persistence eventually saw the seemingly impenetrable hole open up, with the woman wide eyed and grimacing. Looking uncomfortable but not objecting, Penny's silence encouraged the man to move in deeper into the tight passage. She gasped, trying to get used to the well lubricated alien flesh in her ass. Lim pulled back a little before going in further as he tried a slow rhythm on the woman.

Pushing her legs higher so that her buttocks were spread wider and better, he grasped her thighs and continued with his intention. He did not know whether to ask her about her experience in being sodomized. "Has... err... Wong ever done this to you?" he finally inquired as more than half of his length was snugly inside her anal chute.

"Uh... ya..." she grunted. "But he's gentle, and I hope you are too." Her contorted face displayed that she was uncomfortable with the situation, although she was patient and understanding. "Take it slowly at first, okay. Let me get used to it." She looked down as the man pushed in further. She let go her legs and placed her hands on his stomach, caressing the roundness. "Like my husband, you too seem to like doing this, Major."

The man smiled sheepishly, not knowing how to respond correctly to her remark. "I guess it's pleasurable only when the person is beautiful and tolerant as you are. The tightness of your anus gripping my cock really adds to this exquisite sensation. Aaah... I'm almost all the way inside you now, Penny. Look!"

The couple of extra inches of invasion as compared to her husband's regular rectal attack was quite obvious to her as the rigid member traveled deeper up her passage. She was however surprised that she was taking it all so well, especially when she thought how she protested the first time Wong plugged her there. Asian men these days were being more adventurous, she came to a conclusion, trying out ways that were only done by Westerners. She somehow would try to talk to her women friends and ask them whether that had experienced anal sex before. It would not surprise her at all if quite a number of them had had their husbands or partners initiate it on their beds as a matter of variety!

"Are you okay now, Penny?" he asked her softly as he moved, her hands grasping his waist firmly. She glanced at her snoozing husband, and then at the man right in front of her. "Yeah, it's much better now. Come," she smiled as she invited her. "Come lie on top of me. I want to feel your delicious body against mine..."

Without disengaging, Lim carried the woman and positioned themselves on top of the sofa, and slowly lowered his upper frame onto her while spreading and holding both her legs up in each arm. Penny screamed a sigh, loving the feel of his hairs tickling her skin as he began thrusting. At the same time as their nipples hard pressed against each other, the woman sensed the weight of the big man pressing down her body, partially embedding her into the soft cushion of the furniture.

She moaned when the man lifted his groin and penetrated her pussy, at once feeling her erogenous zones in the passage caressed and stroked. Roaming her hands all over her partner's thick torso, they remained locked in that position for a while, enjoying the natural way of having sex. Lim increased his pace moderately, making sure that his cock continuously rubbed against her erect clitoris. The effect soon brought the woman to her climax when she let out a passionate scream, although she tried to control the volume of her orgasmic noise.

Stopping his movements, the man let her savor the moment as they lay still on the couch. He felt slight pain on his back, and guessed that in the heat of her passion, she must have scratched his flesh with her long fingernails. Ah well, he thought, this will at least let me remember this night's unexpectedly splendid carnal union. Kissing her gently on her lips, he gently thrust into her wet orifice, listening to her breathing gradually back to normal.

When he got off her, Penny felt relieved at not having to bear his weight anymore. "God... that was really good!" she whispered, and then looked at the man's wet and erect cock, realizing that it was far from over yet. He grinned, tenderly coaxing her to get up. With his help, she was soon kneeling on the floor with her body bending and resting on the sofa. She lazily looked behind her and saw him jerking his appendage with glee. "Give it to me, Major. I can still go on...," she declared positively.

Kneeling behind her, Lim approached her and entered her drenched pussy, confidently thrusting back and forth while holding her hips solidly with his large hands. She was letting him dictate the situation now, as she had given her trust to him. He was turning out to be quite an interesting fellow, and as compatible as Wong. In her fuzzy mind, there was no guilt involved in tonight's illicit liaison, and everything was perfectly all right. Her husband can have her any time after this, but as far as the present moment was concerned, she was having a terrific time with Major Lim.

Both of them knew that the night could not end without another session of anal fucking. Penny waited anxiously when he retracted, and soon felt the warm glans located directly at her red star bud. As she held her breath, the man gave one firm nudge and entered the crack without much resistance. A gasp came out of her mouth as he began a moderate momentum on her ass. Trying to cancel out the passing discomfort, her fingers crawled to her pussy and played with her clit.

Lim looked down with pleasure at his own cock that was smoothly traveling in and out of the hole, although his view was filled with the sight of his jungle of hairs, and partially blocked by his potbelly. Locating her breasts with his hands, he lowered his body forward and continued to flog her bottom. He was in fact now resting his upper body on her back and only moving his mid-section back and forth, satisfying his lust and fetish.

He started pinching her rosy nipples hard, at the same time quickening the tempo of his shoves. She moaned, and he joined her bliss with his groans. Again, she was feeling his weight squashing her down, especially each time when he forced himself forward. His swaying testicles kept on slapping against her outer labia as he soundly buried the whole length of his cock inside her rectum. The lewd repetitive sounds of his body thumping her buttock cheeks were quite distinct in the quietness of the wee hours, but Lim was not going to slow down or control his fleshly urges anymore.

Ultimately a strong spurt of semen shot right up the dark alley of the woman's bowels, accompanied simultaneously by his low ecstatic groans. Panting, he grunted in her ears as he spewed another thick load of come. His thrusts became erratic while his body convulsed, disgorging quite a bit of his whitish liquid inside her, before he started to shrink steadily. Lim gave one final forceful push into her ass before his body relaxed, and stayed on top of the woman for a while. The movements of the man's belly on the small of her back grew steady as he maintained his regular breathing.

He finally got off her, albeit quite reluctantly. "Great fucking Buddha..." he groaned. "That was really something. I've never had such torrid and exciting sex for ages! I tell you, Wong is a lucky bugger, literally!!" He smiled, his eyes almost closing. "And that's a genuine compliment for you, Penny." He then realized that all the beer that he had been drinking was finally taking effect in his kidneys, and he suddenly had a brain wave.

"How do you top off such a memorable time tonight?" he winked at the woman with a wicked grin, making her wonder what he had in mind. "Come. Show me where your bathroom is," he told her.

"Why a bathroom?"

He continued to grin. "You'll see why. Emmm... can we go to the one in your bedroom? I think that would be most practical. Quick!!"

Together, they walked up the stairs, leaving Wong sleeping in the living room alone. They entered the hosts' master bedroom and made their way to the bathroom. "A nice place you have here. Very conducive for shitting in the morning, but that's not what I'm going to do now," Lim remarked, holding her hand and placing it on his cock. She was surprised that it was partially aroused and had not shrunk totally yet. "Come. Why don't you kneel down and taste it a little? Yes... that's right."

Penny obediently did what was instructed, licking the foreskin that was already covering the tip of the organ as she held the hairy base. "Do you know why it's still not yet flaccid?" he asked in a cheeky voice. " Well, the answer lies in the next thing I'm going to do, and I want you to experience it. The warm sensation.. the pungent smell... the salty taste..." With that, the woman was caught off guard when the retired army major suddenly relieved himself, peeing on her face.

12