The Perfect Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
147 Followers

"Hell yeah!" Said Justin excitedly

"Okay, take off your clothes and I will be right back."

Justin removed all of his clothes, and waited for Sandra to come back. Sandra came back with what looked like an ice bucket, but Justin couldn't really tell what it was. Sandra produced a set of handcuffs from the bucket.

"Why do we need those?" questioned Justin.

'Cuz it will be fun." Explained Sandra.

Sandra proceeded to attach Justin's hands to the headboard with the handcuffs.

"There we go. Now we can get started." said Sandra with a smile on her face.

Sandra produced the key to the padlock of Justin's chastity, and began to remove the device. Immediately a look of relief came across Justin's face as his cock was freed from its prison.

"Ahhhhh......what a relief."

"Even just the cool air on my cock feels so good right now." Justin said as his cock immediately began to get rock hard.

"See, that's what I was afraid of." Said Sandra

"You are going to be so sensitive now that any slight touch is going to make you erupt."

"Well, that's kind of the idea isn't it?" said Justin sarcastically.

"See, that's the problem with guys." said Sandra in a stern voice.

"All you guys care about is yourself. What about my orgasm? Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Ummm....Yeah....I do, but I haven't been able to cum in a week! I'm dying here" Justin said as he expressed his frustrations.

"It doesn't matter. A real man knows and understands that a woman's needs come before his. Understand?"

"Besides, don't you want to watch me cum?" teased Sandra as she rubbed her crotch.

"Please Sandra, I can't take it anymore. Make me cum please."

"Okay, but me first." said Sandra.

Sandra took out four condoms, and began to put them on Justin's cock. She had read on the internet that this would give him almost no sensation at all, so there was no danger of him having an orgasm while she used his cock for her pleasure.

"What are you doing?' asked Justin

"This is just to reduce your sensitivity a little." She explained.

"You don't want to be a premature ejaculator do you?" she teased.

She mounted Justin's cock, and began to slowly fuck him, the whole time looking directly into his eyes. She could tell that he wasn't feeling a thing by his lack of facial expressions and she loved the feeling of control that she felt over him. The look of frustration in his eyes was making her so wet!

"How does my pussy feel?" she asked

"I can't feel a thing!" squirmed Justin as he tried to thrust his cock harder into her, hoping for some feeling.

His 7" cock was doing a good of fucking her pussy, and she could feel an orgasm starting to build. Sandra started to moan as she continued to slowly fuck his cock. Slowly she rode up and down his rock hard shaft, her pussy leaving its glistening juices on the condoms. She took her time fucking Justin, because she knew that he wasn't in any danger of cumming before she did, so she wanted to enjoy it. This was the first time she had sex with a guy that she didn't feel the need to be rushed and have an orgasm before he did.

"I'm.....I'm.....cumming," she screamed as her body shuddered in orgasm, and she collapsed on top of him.

"I love your cock!" she said as she rolled off of him and tried to catch her breath.

Justin was thrusting his hips into the air, trying to get some type of feeling. His cock was rock hard, and his balls felt like they were about to explode! He was essentially fucking air.

"You're killing me!"

"I need to cum so bad!"

"Please let me cum!" cried out Justin in frustration.

"Okay, I suppose it's your turn." Replied Sandra

Sandra had read on the internet that if a man went too long with cumming, he would automatically have a wet dream, which she didn't want to happen, so she knew that he needed to be drained of his cum so this wouldn't happen. She had also read that there were ways to drain his balls without him having any feelings of pleasure. In a sense, it was making him cum without having an orgasm. She couldn't wait to try it on him.

"Justin, when I said I would make you cum, I meant it, but I didn't say how I was going to make you cum."

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked with a curious look on his face.

She sat next to him and caressed his face.

"You like me don't you?" asked Sandra.

"Yes, I do." Replied Justin

"Good. Then believe me when I tell you that this is for your own good okay. I know you are going to be a little freaked out, but try and relax." She said as she stood up and retrieved the ice bucket looking thing that she had carried into the room before. She sat between his legs with it, and removed a tube of lubricant. Justin could also see that there was ice in there too.

"Wha.....Wha....What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about what I am doing right now. Just put your head back on the pillow, and try to relax."

The condoms on Justin's cock were still glistening with her pussy juices. She was so turned on by this whole thing, she could barely contain herself.

She took the tube of lubrication and squirted a generous amount onto her fingers, and onto Justin's asshole.

"What the f....." Justin blurted as he tried to squeeze his legs closed.

Sandra interrupted him mid-sentence. "Justin, if you speak again without me asking you a question I won't let you cum. Understand? I will lock the chastity back on you and that's it"

Justin just put his head back on the pillow and didn't say a word. A smirk came across her face as he immediately obeyed. Slowly, she massed the lubricant with the pad of her index finger on Justin's asshole, slowly applying pressure. She could feel that he was clenching his asshole, but she continued to slowly apply pressure.

"Take a nice deep breath for me, and slowly exhale." She instructed

As he did this, she could feel her finger starting to slide past his tight sphincter.

"Good boy." She encouraged. "You're doing great."

Slowly she continued to slide her finger into his ass, until it was all the way in. He let out a slight gasp. She kept her finger all the way inside him without moving, so that he could get used to the sensation. After a few minutes, she slowly started to finger-fuck his ass. She loved watching his facial expressions as her finger slid in and out of his ass. Satisfied that he had begun to get used to the intruder in his ass, she located his prostate gland, and began to massage it. She had read on the internet that it could take anywhere from 10-15 minutes of massaging the prostate before cum would start to ooze from his cock. She had also read that applying ice to his balls would ensure that he wouldn't get any sensations of pleasure from his milking. With her free hand she reached over and retrieved a piece of ice from the bucket, and began to rub it on his balls.

"Explain to me the sensations you are feeling?" she asked

"It feels so friggin weird."

"It feels like I have to pee." He replied as he began to squirm on the bed.

"I feel pressure in my balls."

"Good. You are doing so good." She encouraged.

"I am proud of you."

Just like it had said on the internet, after about 10 minutes, clear liquid began to ooze from his cock, and Justin inhaled sharply.

"This feels so weird." He expressed as he turned his head from side-to-side on the pillow.

Sandra's pussy was sopping wet. She loved making him cum against his will. She loved the fact that he had no control over what was happening to him, and that the power to make him cum against his will was all hers!

Justin was squirming even more now, as more and more cum began to ooze from Justin's cock.

"Just try and relax." Sandra kept encouraging

"Just let it happen. Let all of that nasty cum drain from your balls."

"Please, no more." moaned Justin.

"You are almost there, just a little more." Sandra cooed.

After a few more minutes of relentless milking, Sandra was satisfied that Justin's balls were fully drained. She slowly slid her finger from his ass, and went and sat besides Justin.

"Now, I know that was a new experience for you and you probably aren't too happy right now, but you will see, it is for your own good Justin."

"I am going to show you the right way of being a man." She said as she wiped the little beads of sweat that formed on Justin's brow.

"You want to be a REAL man, don't you?"

Justin didn't say a word.

"I asked you a question?" Sandra said in a stern voice. 'And I expect an answer."

"But I am a man." replied Justin.

Sandra laughed, "You think you are a man, but you have no idea what a real man is Justin. Don't worry though; I am going to show you everything you need to know to become the "Perfect man."

Sandra removed the condoms from Justin's cock and threw them in the trash. Justin's cock was till rock hard.

"What's the matter Justin, you didn't enjoy your orgasm?" Sandra said sarcastically

"I didn't feel any pleasure from that!" Justin said in a frustrated voice.

"I'm still horny as hell."

"I know you are. See, that's the first lesson in becoming a REAL man Justin. You have to learn that an orgasm is something that you earn, and not just given for no reason."

"But don't worry, we will get to that soon enough, but for now we have to get you back into the chastity."

The look on Justin's face was priceless when he heard those words.

"Now, now, don't be a baby." Sandra explained.

"This is part of how you are going to earn your orgasm. Don't you want an orgasm?" she asked

Justin just nodded yes.

"That's what I thought."

"Now we have to make your cock soft again so that it will fit back into the chastity." She explained.

Sandra took some more of the ice from the bucket, and began to apply it to Justin's cock. After a few minutes, Justin's cock was flaccid again, and Sandra began to slide the chastity device back on Justin's cock.

"There we go." She said as she locked it into place.

"See you in two weeks." She instructed as she unlocked the handcuffs.

To be continued...............

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
147 Followers
12