The Perfect Match

Story Info
Two people find they are made for each other.
882 words
3.22
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey4U
Honey4U
4 Followers

He knew what she wanted even before she knew herself, especially the part about her desires to be with an experienced older man, a man she couldn't push around when things didn't go her way, a man she respected from the very beginning, a man she needed in her life who appreciated her and loved her for who she was... it was no surprise when they met that they both knew they would go through trying times but in the end they would be together.

Many things were wonderful in their relationship, and the sex, fuck the sex was FANTASTIC! By telling each other their secrets they were open and ready for so many new and wild times in bed, some were so nasty and kinky but each one knew that they were safe with each other, safe to explore anything and everything. She had yet to tell him her most recent fantasy - the one where he keeps her prisoner in their home for the week-end forcing her to serve his every sexual need, wearing the collar he bought for her that showed his ownership, making him so proud of her as she loved him and obeyed him and satisfied him and enjoyed him.

Greeting her as she walked in the door Friday night starting the week-end by preparing her, bathing and shaving her, massaging her skin, pampering her for the long fuck filled weekend, he knew she would need this gentle time before the start of their "games" arousing her with his words, but not pressing her into anything yet - going to bed in each others arms that night - not having sex making sure the desire was at its highest peak before they started on Saturday - holding her close during the night, praising her body, loving her beyond belief, then waking her gently Saturday morning with his words "come my slut, it is time to serve your Master."

The spare room, darkened with heavy curtains, had been transformed into a playpen for them with all the toys he either knew she enjoyed or knew she had always wanted to try. Some things in there were items He wanted to use on her - and she would obey his every wish during the next two days. They trusted each other so there was no great fear, but as she glanced around the room she couldn't help feeling a little shiver of alarm pass through her body - but that was part of the games too..... fuck she loved him so much - had waited her whole life to connect with this man and after going through so much pain to make it to him - he loved her so much too.

He turned her to him, looking deep into her hazel eyes as he bowed her head moving her hair away from the nape of her neck and snapped her collar into place - the tightness of the leather making her cunt moisten as it always did, the snapping sound making his cock begin its rise as usual. His gentle kiss on her lips was the last sign that their normal play was turning into the Master's desire - and she was ready.

He ripped her nightclothes from her clean sweet smelling body and dropped them to the ground leading her by her hand he moved to the bench - covered in leather - and forced her down onto it - stomach side down spreading her legs and her arms in a giant X - then cuffing her ankles and wrists to the legs of the bench leaving her open and exposed. He then blindfolded her and put small headphones on her - depriving her of all senses - at this point she couldn't hear or see or move - she was at his mercy. He went to his chair and sat to watch her; watched her for a while knowing it made her crazy not knowing where he was or what would happen next, then he turned on the tape he had piped into her headphones.

Her head jerked as she now heard sounds of sex: fuck words and people fucking like animals, the sounds of bodies cumming over and over. He watched her cunt start to get wet as she became aroused by what she was listening to. He watched her try to move her body better to rub her pussy against the bench - she became frustrated when she realized she couldn't move at all. He watched some more until his cock was getting very hard - he left the tape on and picked up the leather paddle.

She had no idea if he was even still in the room so she was totally unprepared for the SMACK of the paddle on her ass. Her gasp was loud and before she had time to suck in another breath he WHACKED her hard once again - her ass cheeks turning red a little - but not red enough for him - SMACK again and again and again - until her soft ass was bright red as he checked to see her cunt, yes it was starting to drip now - he knew he had chosen the right woman to share the rest of his life with...

Honey4U
Honey4U
4 Followers