The Perfect Mate

Story Info
A 19-year-old wife decides to please her young husband.
11.7k words
4.34
116.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,409 Followers

Linda made another trip to the kitchen for another round of beer. The other five lounging and swimming in the pool all wanted another round since she was going anyway. She looked at her husband Todd who was in the pool with the wives of the two men setting around the pool. As usual he was flirting with the wives while their husbands set and watched.

The close group was made up of James and Meg. They were black friends of Todd's from high school days. Meg was really nice to Linda since she had moved back here to Alabama with Todd. She was a tall, long legged black woman with milk chocolate complexion. The thin lips led to the belief that some where in her background was a little white blood. Her nice rounded ass attracted a lot of attention from all the men; including Todd

James was black. There wasn't any other way to describe him. He was a well-built man with huge arms and a flat six pack stomach. He was over six feet and didn't have a hair on his head. His lips were thick and reminded Linda that his ancestors must have been slaves from Africa.

Chet and Jean made up the third couple. Jean was red headed and about five feet five tall with curves in all the right places. She received as much attention from the men as Linda and Meg. She seemed to like it even more.

Chet was the smallest of the men. He was only five feet ten but he was really muscled up. Any woman would notice him right off. Like the other men he was in excellent shape with his firm body. One thing he had that the other men didn't was a 12-inch cock. In school his nickname was bull. The joke was that you didn't want to be hooked by his horn.

Todd was the tallest of them all. He was six five and weighed 235 pounds. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was always the life of the party. His mind was always on sex. No woman was safe alone with him around. That he was married to the most beautiful girl in the county didn't stop him from flirting with all the women.

Linda was the most beautiful woman around. The first time he met her he knew she was going to marry him. She was only five feet tall but she had a nice high pair of tits and shapely ass. Any man that saw her wanted to take her to bed. The first time she saw Todd she was hooked. Even with all his faults she would still marry him all over again. Her blond hair was cut short and just touched her neck.

All of them except Linda had grown up together in West Alabama. Most of the white students went to the private schools. The others had to go to a mostly black school. Being white in a black system led to a lot of decisions being made. You could blend in with the black and be friends with them or stand apart and be shunned. These five became friends and color was not an issue growing up.

In that part of the State money was hard to come by. There wasn't any for recreation and very little to take in a movie. They just all hung out together. This resulted in interracial dating and that led to interracial sex. The five of them had all been to bed with the others at some times in the pass.

Then Todd left home to join the Army. He had finished up his tour except for a few weeks that he was stationed back in the States until he was discharged. That was when he met Linda.

He walked into a bar one night and she was waiting tables. Since he came in fairly often he knew she was new. Now there had never been a shy bone in his body. Any woman he saw he knew he could go to bed with her if he wanted. A look at the blond beauty and he knew he wanted her in his bed.

He moved around until he found a table she was serving. When she came to take his order he gave her his order and asked her name was. "Why do you want to know my name?"

"I just thought I should know the name of the girl I am going to marry."

"Feel pretty good about yourself don't you?"

"Just looking at you makes me feel good about a lot of things."

Linda was use to being hit on before. The job was new and most of the guys hadn't gotten up the nerve to ask her out She couldn't help but like this young solider with the ready grin and laughing eyes. She made sure she was around when he needed a reorder.

"What time do you get off to night?"

"Late."

"Good, I will be back then to take you home."

"I don't need a ride; I just live around the corner."

"Then I will walk you home. Wouldn't want any of these fine soldiers to cause you any problems."

When the bar closed that night he was waiting outside for her. "Which way do you go?"

She pointed around the corner and he took her hand in his huge paw. She didn't try to pull away. "Do you have to go in now?"

"It's late and every thing is closed."

"We can just walk." He didn't wait for an answer as he led her away from her door. It was two hours before he finally got her home.

He walked her to the door. She reached for her key and he took it from her. He reached over and unlocked the door. When he reached to hand it back to her he was between her and the door. He pulled her to him and kissed her like they had been dating for years. His huge arms pulled her tiny body close and his lips claimed hers for his own.

Linda had never been rushed, as she was that night with Todd. When he kissed her she knew that he was different. He didn't ask her if he could kiss her, he just took her as if it was his right. His tongue pushed against her closed mouth until she relented and opened up for him.

His tongue plowed deep in her mouth as he pulled her body tighter to him. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her body and it frightened her. At nineteen she was still a virgin, but she knew what it was pressing against her. She could feel her cunt getting moist from the intense kiss he was giving her.

Thankfully it was him that broke the kiss. His arms were still around her but he leaned back and looked in her eyes. "I will be back this weekend. Make plans to go out with me." He didn't ask if she would, he just told her to be ready. He exchanged phone numbers and promised to call. He turned and walked away but not before he gave her shapely ass a nice pat. "Nice," He laughed as he left her there on the porch.

Linda could still feel the touch of his mouth on hers and his hand on her ass. She knew he was trouble but couldn't bring herself to not meet him the next weekend.

He showed up the next Saturday with a borrowed car. He opened the door and she climbed in. "Where are we going?"

"You tell me. I am not from around here."

"Me neither, I am from Montana. I just came here to find a job."

"Well if you don't know then we must ask someone." He drove down the main street until he saw a teenage boy. He pulled over and motioned the young boy to come over.

"We need some help. If you had this beautiful girl in your car where would you take her to get away from everybody?"

Linda could feel her face getting red and the stare from the boy didn't help any. He was looking at her like he would like to jump her at any moment.

"If I had her I would take her down to the old lake by the abandoned feed mill." Linda's face got red again. "I would be glad to show you the way."

Todd laughed. "Just tell me the way. I can find it on my own."

Fifteen minutes later they were down by the old lake. Like the boy said it was nice and private. Todd pulled the food from the trunk of the car. An old blanket came with it.

He spread out the blanket and set the food down. He reached for her and pulled her down on the blanket next to him. He laid her back before she knew what he was doing. He moved over her and his mouth claimed hers as he had the night before.

He took her breath away. His kiss was deep and fulfilling as his tongue worked its way over hers. He finally broke the kiss but didn't let her up. He was propped on one arm as he looked down in her beautiful face. He could almost see the desire in his eyes through the reflection of hers.

"It has sure been a long week without you."

"Todd, we have just met."

"No, we have known each other for years. We have just found each other," He kissed her again.

Her arms went around his neck as he lowered his body down until she could feel his weight on her. The kiss went on and on until she didn't have the will to resist anymore. Her body opened to him and his kisses.

Todd had been with many women and girls before but none that he wanted as much as Linda. He recognized her body relaxing and his hand moved down her hip to pull her closer to him.

Linda felt his hand on her hip and it felt like the most natural thing for him to do. She let him pull her closer. She knew that she was playing with danger. He was much more experienced that she was. It still felt good to feel his hard cock touching her. She thought she could stop him anytime she wanted. How wrong she was.

Todd brought his hand back from her hip. She didn't try to move away from him when his hand moved up her body to the first button on her blouse. With practiced fingers, one by one he slipped them open until the blouse was completely open

She never knew when he opened her blouse. His tongue was doing thing to her mouth that she had never been part off. His cock touching her had her pushing tighter to his body. Only when he broke the kiss and move down to kiss her naked skin just above her bra did she realize it was open. She tried to bring her hand from around his neck and close the top but he stopped her. "No, put your arm back around my neck. I am going to kiss your beautiful breasts."

He said it so matter --of-fact that she didn't try anymore to stop him when his fingers found the front snap of her bra.

Then the cool air hit her body as he pulled the blouse and bra from her body. He looked down at her naked body. "You are just as beautiful as I thought you would be all week. Your breasts are prefect." He leaned down and took one of them between his lips and gently sucked as he let his tongue caress the hard nipple. First one and then the other he kissed until she was moving against the blanket.

He reached up and pulled his shirt over his head before pulling her back to him. Her hard nipples were like matches as they touched his bare chest. His lips went to hers again. He had recognized from the start that she was a girl that loved to be kissed. He used that knowledge to his advantage.

They had been there an hour and the kissing and touching had never stopped. At times she would tell him no and to stop but she may as well have been talking to the lake. She was well on her way to being fucked for the first time and she hadn't even seen it coming.

His hand had made it under the waist of her shorts to cup her young pussy through her panties. His fingers rubbing across her pussy only served to get her more excited. Each time she had thought about telling him to stop he did something that made her wait just a little longer.

Then it was too late. Her shorts and panties were down her legs and tossed over on the side of the blanket. His kissed had trailed from her mouth down her neck to her naked tits. After sucking them he traveled lower to kiss her naked stomach on the way down to heaven. Then he was there!

Her fine blond hair barely covered her cunt opening. His breath moved the fine hair aside as his mouth covered her wet cunt. He was very experienced at what a woman liked his tongue to do when he had her in this position. Linda wasn't any exception. For the first time in her life her cunt was being sucked as she had heard about but never experienced.

She tastes young and fresh to Todd. He liked to eat young pussy almost as much as fucking it. His tongue had got many a woman in his bed that would not have come otherwise.

Linda never knew when he undressed. She only knew he had quit licking her pussy and she wondered why when it was feeling so good. Then he was kissing his way back up her body. Taking his time, just as he had on the way down. This time he was between her spread legs and she could feel his body as it slid across her naked cunt. It was really a turn on for her.

Then he was back kissing her lips. Her tongue was just as busy as his was as they kissed. She felt him rise up but it didn't dawn on her that he was now in position to take her virginity until he pushed her legs wider and his cock found the hot opening to her body.

It was too late then. Nothing could have stopped Todd from what he was about to do. Even her cries that she was a virgin never slowed him down from his mission. Some where in the back of his mind he heard her begging him to be easy with her.

She was not the first virgin he had taken but she was the only one he cared much about outside of the sex. He took his time and slowly moved deeper. Each push left him that much deeper in her body. Each time she moved to ease the pain he would slide a little deeper until he was completely in her. He stopped and let her get use to the feel of a cock buried in her body.

Linda might have been better off with another man that wasn't as large as Todd. Many experienced women would have had trouble taking all he pushed in her. Once he was all the way in and stopped she began to feel much better. By the time he started to move she was ready for him.

Todd fucked the young woman deep and slow for hours. He had finally brought her to a climax after climax. He could tell that she was beginning to get sore. He moved to pick up speed as he now pushed himself over the edge and poured his cum deep in her body. The hot juice pushed her to another climax.

Finished he lay on her until his cock became soft. He rolled over and brought her with him. Her head rested on his shoulder as she drifted off the sleep.

A sound wakens Todd but Linda slept through it. He turned and saw the young teenager watching them. He saw the grinning face of the youngster as he was looking over Linda's naked body. Todd motioned for him to come closer. "Take a good look. It will be a long time before you see a naked woman this beautiful." After giving him a few minutes he motioned for him to leave. Linda was waking up.

Todd was back every time he could get a pass. Since the first time Linda couldn't get enough sex with him. Most of their time together was in bed or the back seat of a car. She didn't care where it was as long as he was buried in her hot cunt. She was just what Todd wanted in a wife. She was beautiful, sexy and couldn't get enough sex with him.

Within two weeks she was giving blowjobs like she had been at it for years. She never got tired of his mouth on her cunt. The only thing that bothered her about Todd was the way he still looked at women and the comments he made about how they might be in bed. He had even made a few comments to her about other men they might see. "How would you like to try him out in bed?" Questions like that caused her to worry but the moment he showed up with his hard cock she forgave him and let him fuck her again and again. She was turned on to him like she had never expected. He could get away with most anything.

Three weeks later they were married. Then they only got out of bed to go to work and eat. All Todd had to do was push her towards the bed and she was ready for him.

It was a couple of weeks after they were married that some of the traits she had not liked about him started popping up. He liked her to dress sexy. He wanted other men to see her and want her. He got a kick out of her flirting with them. At first she resisted but he insisted and she did as he asked.

Bras were almost a thing of the pass for her. Todd liked to see her nipples hard under her shirts and watch other men as they realized that she didn't have on a bra. It took her a while to get use to showing off her breasts in front of other men. When she saw how hot it made Todd she became more willing to show off.

What bothered her was when he would flirt with other women. He didn't try to hide anything from her. She knew what he was doing and asked him why he did that? "Don't worry about me. Its just women and I have always liked women. It is you I married."

It might have been more convincing if he hadn't kept commenting on what it would be like fuck one of their friend's wives. She came to know that Todd wasn't going to change. He was a woman chaser and had been doing it for years. She would be mad enough to kill him and then he would take her to bed and fuck the night away. By morning she believed every thing he told her.

Then his time was up. His discharge came through. They hadn't talked much about where they might live once he got his discharge. Actually sex was about the only thing Todd talked about.

He came in after he was discharged and told her to start packing. They were moving back to Alabama. His Mother had called and told him that she was getting married and they could have the house he grew up in. Like every thing else he didn't bother telling her until he was ready to go. She packed and they were on the move two days later.

Linda liked the house. It was an older home but it had been remodeled and had a nice kitchen and baths as well as a nice swimming pool in the back yard. His mother was gone when they got there and she and Todd had the house to themselves.

It was summer and weather in the south was hot and humid. They put the pool to good use. The first time in it she wore the little bikini he had brought for her. It didn't last long before he had it hung over the diving board and her cunt hung over his cock. It became a regular thing to start the night in the pool and end up having sex and then going to bed and finishing off the night. The little bikini didn't get very much use.

At first she worried about someone seeing them. He told her not to worry, "No one is likely to bother us way out here. He finally got around to telling her about the young boy watching them fucking back the first time.

"You just let him look at me and didn't even try to cover me up?"

"Hey he was just a young kid and he did do us the favor of telling us about the place. You should have seen his eyes. I bet he never sees anything like that again."

She would have loved to be mad at him but he had her on her back and was fucking her again. It was hard to stay mad when your cunt is full of hot cock.

The first week back he introduced her to Chet and Jean. Linda liked her right off and Chet was quite a handsome man himself. She thought they made a handsome couple. She was a little put back at the first introduction.

Todd had gone to the door when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to be met by Jean. She threw her arms around his neck and jumped into his arms. Her mouth found his and Linda could tell that they were already swapping tongues. It was several moments before he finally put the tall red head down. He turned to Chet and gathered him in a bear hug. It was old friends greeting each other. Linda thought Jean was too close of and old friend but Chet didn't seem to care so she figured there wasn't much to it.

Then Todd introduced her to them. Jean hugged her like long lost friends and told her how glad she was they had moved back to Alabama.

Then it was Chet's turn. One look at the sexy blond that only came to his shoulders and he knew that he was going to like Todd's new wife. He hugged her tight to his body, and kissed her on the mouth. Linda was so surprised that she didn't attempt to get away until she felt his tongue touching her lips. She pushed back and he let her slide down his body. She could feel every inch of his hard cock and it was more than Todd had.

She could feel her body heating up just from the touching. She wondered if all the people in the south were like Todd and Chet. Sex seems to be the main topic down here.

Todd had told her about Meg and James and that they were black. "Todd, I have never been around black people before. We didn't have any in my part of Montana. How am I suppose to act around them?"

hammertime
hammertime
2,409 Followers