The Perfect Night

Story Info
The tale of how your perfect encounter goes down.
1.8k words
3.86
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost completely dark in the hotel room since my eyes have yet to adjust. The moon is in a crescent shape just above the horizon visible through the window that overlooks the ocean.

As I enter the room, the intense smell of vanilla fills my senses as my eyes adjust to the dim candle light where I see you on the bed watching me enter the room and drink in the vanilla, and familiar smell of your skin in the air. As my eyes adjust I can see that you begin to shift your position on the bed because the sight of me has started to arouse you, and you move under the smooth satin sheets mainly because you can feel yourself getting wet, and the intense feel of the sheets brushing across your rising nipples causes an intense rush which runs directly from your nipples to your clit.

I can see you biting your bottom lip now, and know that you are more than just excited; you are moments away from transforming into your animal alter ego that you attempt to keep hidden, but it is subtly obvious to those who know you and can see the change come over you merely by the look in your eyes. Knowing and imagining what is causing you to stir under the sheets begins to immediately excite me, and cause a re-direction of blood flow as I begin to swell in anticipation of what is about to go down.

More likely it is the anticipation of me going down on you, because that is the thing that puts my motor deep into the red line, and gets me hard enough to scratch glass. As I watch you writhe under the sheet in anticipation, you gently pull the sheet down to expose your nipples, which are more than erect; they are drawn very tight, and are almost panting from having the sheet drawn across them. I can't wait to get my hands on you now, and pull off my t-shirt to expose my hairy chest, and some pretty stiff nipples with small stainless steel ringlets running through them.

I loosen my belt and my pants slide down my legs, to expose a growing wet spot on my maroon briefs, the flow of pre-cum is really starting to become evident now, but not to worry the factory is just kicking into gear. I have to work to try and get my wet undies off now, because they are getting caught on my shaft which is shiny because he has gotten so hard that the skin is pulled taught over the head, which is becoming wetter by the moment from the sugary juices that are running down the front of my head, and down onto the cord underneath that is in absolute anticipation of rubbing on the hood of your clit.

As I slip into the bed, you move over, and the bed is both hot, and damp with sweat from where you were just laying. I have to pause to smell the small wet spot that you have left on the sheet, it is everything that I want it to be hot, sweet, and your scent combined all at the same time, which makes the pre-cum really start to flow, and before it can drop onto the sheets, you slide over just in time to catch it on your tongue as it drips off of me, and the look in your eyes says that is just what you have been waiting for.

Before you can rinse your tongue in your mouth I grab you by the hair on the back of your head as I transform into my animal spirit, and make you share what you have just taken from me, as we embrace in what will be our first of endless deep wet steamy kisses that evening. I can see your chest rise and fall as you fight to regain control of the situation that you thought you would dominate, but are now unsure of who will ultimately be in charge of this wicked encounter.

Just the heat of our intense kiss causes you to begin to sweat between your breasts, and I can't keep from running my tongue in between them drinking in the taste of your skin as I sweep up your right breast in my hand, and work my tongue from the center of your chest up and around to find your eager nipple begging to be caressed by my tongue. As my tongue stud sweeps over your breast, your back begins to arch as you try to force yourself further into my mouth. You slid your hand gently around the back of my head, and push me harder onto you, and intently show that you want me there, and are not about to let me up until I finish what I have started.

Gently flicking the tip of my tongue, and the ball of my tongue stud over your nipple causes you to arch and try to slid away on the bed, so I am forced to pin your arms out to your sides by your hands, and to more you struggle, the firmer my grip has to be to keep you still so I can work my tongue and mouth from one engorged breast to the other in a rhythm that almost makes it hard to hold you still.

When I finally let you loose, you sweep your arms around my back, and dig your fingertips and nails into the small of my back which causes me to both be pulled towards you, and raise my head from the intense pressure from your fingernails as they dig into my skin. You release one hand and quickly guide it between my legs, and paralyze me when you slide your hand down my stomach and gently brush against the head of my pulsing gland. My breath is taken away momentarily, but I quickly inhale another.

I feel you try to pull me towards your mouth, but I won't be led that easily, and the more I fight you, the more frantic you become to ease me towards your lips. As I attempt to fight you off, I roll away onto my back, but you are too fast, and pin me in position and grab me forcefully and have a look in your eyes that commands that I obey, and let you take me into your mouth. Your tongue dances lightly around my head, which drives me insane, and your other hand searches for my male G-spot near my perineum, you know exactly what you want, and you are going to get it.

As you slowly let the saliva and pre-cum mix in your mouth you let some leak back out of your mouth and drip down the sides of my shaft, which you begin to rub onto my skin. I try to fight you off, because it makes me even hotter when we struggle, but eventually I become submissive, and let you take me into your throat (editor's note: I'm about moments away from having to go rub one out here! Hells Bells, this is getting me going, and I'm the one writing it!) OK I'm back. The feel of your lips around me, the blunt feeling of hitting the back of your throat, and your hand gently cupping my boys leads to be more than I can handle, and about the time your lips get tired of covering your teeth to keep from scratching me, I moan a very distinct sign that I am about to fill your mouth with the hottest creamy rich fluid that you have ever tasted. You don't normally swallow, but for some reason today you can't believe how good I feel in your mouth, and the scent and flavor make you swallow hard, which causes me to cum even harder because I can feel your throat constrict around me as you drink me inside of you.

My body shudders and I can't control my breathing as I gasp for breathes in between the contractions that force my prostate to give up every last bit of fluid that it has to you. After several moments I can breathe normally again, I kiss you very deeply, and can taste your mouth mixed with my cum, and I can't wait to taste you over and over again, while I recharge in anticipation of entering you for the next first time. I grab your breasts, and slowly slide down your body knowing that I am moments from getting to taste you, which will absolutely push me to the limits. I want to jam my tongue deep enough to taste ovaries, but know that I must start out very slowly, because I want your clit and lips to stay very touchy until you start to cum, and then I will draw as much of you as I can into to my mouth, and suck and pump your delicate folds into my mouth and feel you squirt steamy hot she-cum all over my lips. As it runs down my chin I will pull your labia apart, and run the tip of my nose in and out of you so I can smell every scent that you have.

I will ease up, and just barely caress your inner thigh and mound until you start to recover enough to ride the wave again. After you feel like you won't be able to climax again, I will slide up onto your chest and slide right into you because you will be so wet by now, that you couldn't tighten up and keep me out if you wanted to, but that's far from the case. As I slide all the way into you, you stop breathing momentarily and then let out the most beautiful gasp of air as you try to fight cuming right then, but breath as you will, it doesn't help, the orgasm washes over you, and your legs begin to twitch as you gasp in between the waves of pleasure that overtake your senses and you writhe uncontrollably underneath me. I have your hands held tight, and my legs are wrapped around yours so that you can't get away as I methodically slide and grind gently against you vulva while you struggle to get free because you say that you are about to pass out, and can't feel your legs any more. As I begin to cum again inside you, the heat from that ignites a fire in you that causes you to scream softly that you can't stop, and when I have emptied everything that I have into you, you can hardly breath, but are only making short quick gasping sounds every time I slowly insert and withdraw from you as I drink in the last amounts of pleasure of feeling your lips wrap around me, and you drink me in.

I stay inside of you as the swelling starts to subside, and we curl up and wrap our arms and legs around each other as our body heat and sweat mix together and we slowly drift off to dream about what we just shared together this "Perfect Night". Enjoy... Dutch