The Perfect Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
Harley takes a swing.
3.9k words
4.64
24.3k
4

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author Note: As always, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and hope you enjoy it. I know I am not the perfect writer, but if you find something that will help me improve or have good or bad comments, please, let me know. Thanks!)


He stood in the shadows and took a drink from the whiskey bottle as he glanced at his watch. Where the fuck was she? She and Harley never stayed out past midnight; it was almost half past now. Damn little bitch, treat him like he wasn't even there these days. Six weeks of his brother's cock was more then enough for her. Tonight he was going to give her a taste of a real man. And the best part was, by the time he got done, even his ex-con; evil tempered brother wouldn't want her for more then a whore. He might even want her for that, hell; he had his share of them in town.

Well he did have to give Harley credit for one thing; he knew how to keep a woman on his line for how ever long he wanted her. From the way he was acting around her, you might actually believe he cared about her. Dumb bitch, Harley didn't care about anyone but himself. By the end of the summer, he'd be getting his fill and more then a little ready to ship her back home to mommy and daddy. It was something he had seen his brother do a hundred times, and once she was gone, he would do it to someone else. The only difference this time was that he would get to her first, and it would be him who shipped her home. Bruised, battered, but well fucked and bent to the will of any man who might want her from now on.

Odds were by the time mommy and daddy saw what a little slut she had turned into, they would be putting her ass out on the street. Let her sell her ass for a place to sleep or something to eat. Yeah, he liked that idea, she was a whore, let her support herself as a whore. He didn't think she'd survive very long, but that wasn't his problem. If she hadn't acted like he was some freak, and then Harley jumping him about his little game, he wouldn't be standing here now. All she had to do was give him what she was giving Harley, and he'd have been happy.

There wasn't one of the bitches in town who didn't consider him a relief from Harley and his brother's desire for pain. Even when he did get a little rough they still took it and he never failed to bring one of them off on his cock. So, he was happy and so were they. All but her, all he did was get a whiff of her pussy and she acted like he had committed some crime. What was the big fucking deal, the whole goddamn family had heard them fucking that day up in her room.

A truck pulled up in the drive way and he knew the look and the sound. Harley shut it down and he watched as they hugged and kissed for a few minutes before Harley pretended to be some damn gentleman and came around to open her door. He wanted to puke as he watched them walk up to the porch like some damn lovey-dovey couple like Kate and Dean. Now there was a pair that made him want to vomit. She was as much a whore as her sister. Sometimes he wondered if all her miscarriages weren't just so they could keep fucking and not have to worry about some brat. She knew Dean was well liked by the women in town, and when he couldn't get it at home, he was going to go back to his old ways, and find some willing cunt to give it to him.

A soft laugh and deep chuckle drifted to his ears. "Harley, didn't you get enough earlier."

"Hell no, I never get enough of you honey, you're in my head from the time I get up till the time I got to bed and then you're in my dreams. It doesn't matter any way. From the look of it, Dean and Kate are in bed, and there's no one around for miles. Come on, you know you want it."

She giggled. "Yeek, help, there's a sex maniac on the loose. Oh God, you are hard again."

"And you're wet as hell. Yeah, that's it baby, grab at him with that hot pussy. My sweet perfect pussy, your tom cat knows how to make you purr doesn't he? My pussy cat that's always in heat, I can smell her heat and juice a mile away. Nasty little pussy cat, letting me fuck you like this. God, your ass is still hot from the paddling I gave you for being so nasty earlier. Fuck me honey, work that pussy on my hot cock. Suck my cum right up into you."

"Oh God Harley, that's it, fuck me, fuck your nasty girl, give me a good cum to dream of tonight."

He could hear Harley slamming into his whore as he held her against the side of the house and gave her what all bitches wanted. A hard cock and a man who knew how to use it was all they wanted.

"Oh Harley, yes, I love you Harley, I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too Keni, we're so good together. Can't wait till next month when your brother and your folks get here, then we'll be together all the time. Still think we should just run off and go to Nevada. Surprise them all with it when they get here. Be my wife then honey, my wife, the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Happened so damn fast, but I knew it was real the minute I saw you. You turned me upside down and inside out. I love fucking you, but I love just holding you close and being with you."

"Hmm, I know, it's like you're a part of me. Oh shit, Harley, I'm going to cum, Harley, honey!" She buried her face in his brother's neck and the way Harley was moving told him that his brother was filling her pussy with his own cum. They stood together a while before Harley moved away.

"Damn baby, maybe we should head west. I don't know if I can wait to have you in my bed on a full time basis."

"Harley, I told you..."

"I know I don't have to marry you to have you. I want to, I want to tell the whole fucking world you're my woman and that I love you. Think about it baby. We could take off on Friday, go to Vegas, get married and call everyone from there. We can tell everyone we're taking off on a camping trip for the weekend. Tell you the truth mom and dad, not to mention Dean and Kate might like it. It would be a lot quieter around these parts for a while. Think about it tonight, then call me tomorrow and tell me yes."

"Pretty sure of your self aren't you Harley?"

"Hmm, when it comes to my woman, you goddamn right I am. Sure I can't sleep in your bed, instead of making that long drive home?"

"Katie asked that we refrain from anymore late night sessions. She reminded me Dean has to get up early to start work."

"What if I promise to be a good boy and just sleep? I am feeling tired." He gave a fake stretch and a yawn. "Please baby, want to wake up and find you with me in the morning."

"Promise you're going to be good and just sleep? Because if you wake up Dean you can explain to him it was your entire fault."

Harley laughed. "I promise baby, but once I hear him up and about, I make no promises."

She shook her head in the moonlight and the observer knew that his plans for tonight were going to be shattered. Well, all he could do was wait and see what happened. This talk about marry the slut was new to him, but maybe it might work out in his favor. Making her sister in law his slut held a certain appeal. He had considered it with Kate, but Dean would have killed him without thinking. Harley might too, but at least he'd die happy. In the mean time, there were still the women in town who had yet to learn that despite the way things were, you didn't leave your shades up and you sure didn't play with yourself with the light on, not unless you wanted someone to see it.

* * *

Harley turned off the shower and reached for the towel that Keni had left him after she had taken hers. He was feeling good this morning, better then he could remember in a long time. Of course, he hadn't had someone like her in his life before either. His sweet honey comb was just what he needed. A woman who was all he wanted in and out of bed. He loved her shy smile and blushes, and how she became a wildcat when they were alone. His wildcat, no one else's, and something he hadn't expected in his life either. Not with his rowdy, hard ass attitude, plenty of playmates, but no stability.

Maybe that was it, she offered him a chance at a future like the one he saw his brother and folks have. He was never going to make a good farmer, but he did have other talents. Maybe, after all this time, he was growing up. It was a scary thought, him an adult, and it had taken a kid to do it to him. But then, Keni was no kid. That was no kid he held in his arms as they had laid in bed talking last night. She was a full fledged woman and she loved him as much as he loved her.

Harley smiled as he thought about that shock of his life. God, he did love her, had since that first time he saw her step down off that bus. He had naturally assumed it was just lust, but no, no lust had ever hit him like a ton of bricks...

"Hey, are you going to spend all day in there? Breakfast is ready and we need to take Kate to town for her appointments this morning, remember?" Keni opened the door just a bit, "come on lover, or I might come in there and rape your ass."

He considered the suggestion. "Well come on in honey."

She called his bluff. Coming in but carefully leaving the door ajar. "Seriously, we don't have time this morning Harley. As it is, Dean is all upset over having to go get parts for the tractor and not being able to take her. It's just lucky you did spend the night."

"I know baby, and I'm glad I am here. Kate isn't looking so good right now." He admitted he was feeling as worried about his sister in law as she was. "It's this heat, hottest summer on record so far." He felt it as badly as the rest of them. Already they were talking about drought and low water levels. "Okay, give me a kiss and go on back down, I'll be down in a few."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and the kiss they shared was both soft and passionate. He felt himself rising to the occasion, but pushed it away. That could wait. Slapping her on the ass as she turned to go out, he ignored her impish smile, and shook his head.

"Go girl, before I revert to my evil, nasty self and drag you back to bed."

He heard her giggle as she went and shook his head. Little minx, well, they had plenty of time, now if he could just get her to say yes to them getting married. The thought was still in his mind as he pulled on his jeans and shirt from the night before. He wanted to marry her as bad as he wanted to keep her in his bed twenty four seven.

* * *

Kate was sitting at the table with a glass of cold water and she looked paler then usual. Harley sat down across from her, and saw Keni's worried look as she filled the sink with dishes and hot water. He knew this last week she had been doing more around the house and while she felt okay leaving her sister with Dean, when Dean was gone she wanted to stay close.

"How you doing this morning Kate," his voice echoed his concern.

"I'm here..." She sounded doubtful about the statement. "I don't need to ask how you're doing." Her weak smile was teasing. "Dean said to tell you thanks for letting him sleep last night."

"Hey, he works hard, needs a good night's sleep. Besides, she warned me of the consequences." He scooped a piece of egg on his toast.

Kate smiled wider then sobered. "He was wondering too, were you two drinking last night?"

Harley looked at her in surprise. "No. You know I don't drink more then a couple beers when I and Keni are out..." He wasn't going to risk any of his old stunts with her in his truck.

"That's what we thought, Dean went out this morning on his way to the barn and found a bottle of whiskey about three fourth empty out by the big oak tree. He didn't think it was yours, but he wanted to check."

The matter of the bottle bothered Harley as they drove into town to the doctor's office. If the bottle wasn't his and it wasn't Dean's, then how the hell had it gotten there? Had someone been snooping around the property last night?

While he was waiting for Kate and Keni to come out, he couldn't help but hear the chatter around him. A few of the women he knew from town and from his child hood. An old friend from school, Maggie Ames smiled at him from a chair across the room and ran her hand over her swollen belly. "Never expected to see you here Harley, did someone finally slip up?"

That brought a chuckle from some of the other women. "No, brought Dean's wife in, see you're doing good Maggie."

She got up and came over and sat next to him. "Number three. You heard that me and Scooter got married didn't you? About four years back."

"Mom mentioned it, said you were both doing real good, hear he's got his own shop now." Scooter Wilson was the best mechanic in the county. The man was a natural diagnostic machine; all he had to do was hear an engine to tell you what was wrong with it.

"Yeah, he's been saying he needs to hire some help. Spends more time at the shop then he does at home."

Harley looked at her belly. "Maybe that is a good thing."

Maggie laughed. "Maybe, three kids in six years aren't bad though. So, I hear you been ignoring all the old haunts these days, that you got yourself a little playmate closer to home."

That made him frown, "Not a playmate Maggie, and you pass the word that I don't want to ever hear anyone call her that." His voice took on a rougher tone then was necessary.

Soft gasps from more then Maggie reminded him that his reputation was too well known. Maggie smiled though and nodded. "I'll do that. So, is she good to you Harley? Does she treat you right?"

He chuckled as he thought about Keni. "Oh, hell yes, she's great. She is all I never knew I wanted in my life and now that she's here, I don't know how I ever made it this far without her." His smile softened as he thought how good she felt in his arms and how he loved to just hold her close while they talked or walked along the creek. "I love her crazy Maggie, and the best part is she loves me just as crazy. I can't begin to describe how she makes me feel."

"You don't need to, I understand. That's how it is with me and Scooter." She reached over and patted his arm. "You bring her around sometime. We always have been friends and I want to meet this gal who has changed you so much."

Before he could answer, the door to the back opened and Keni came out with Kate in tow. "You go sit down; I'll set up your next appointment." Her face was worried and Kate did as she said with no argument. Catching Harley's eye, she gave a small jerk of her head, mouthing the words, "come here" as she did. Harley excused himself from Maggie and went to the desk.

"What's up sugar?"

"She's on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy, her blood pressure is up and the doctor is really worried. This is the longest she's been able to carry, but that doesn't mean she can still go full term." The fear was evident in her eyes. "I need to call mom, have her fax a list of the symptoms she used to have before she miscarried to him."

Drawing her to him, he held her close as she worked to get herself back under control. "Hey, she'll be okay honey; she's strong, like her little sister."

"Little sister isn't feeling so strong right now. God, I wish mom was here. Thank god you are. I couldn't be handling this on my own." She turned to set up another appointment for her sister and Harley glanced at Kate. She was paler then before.

Maggie walked up as they turned to leave the counter. "So you're the one who's changed our bad boy..."

Harley smiled. "Honey, this is Maggie Wilson, we went to school together. Maggie, this is Kenita James."

He watched the two of them shake hands and size each other up at the same time. Maggie's smile grew and she nodded. "I can see why you have him so well under control."

"I didn't know he needed to be controlled. He seems pretty well himself to me." She looked at him. "I like him better that way."

"Well, I am still glad to see him doing so good, and him looking so happy. I told Harley, you two get a chance come visit. Been a long time since we've had a chance to talk and get all caught up. Now it looks like you two better get her home, bad time?"

Keni nodded. "Our family has a history of miscarriage. Kate's never gone this long before."

In the truck, they went home, but made a quick stop by his folks where Dean was working today. While Kate told him what the doctor had said, they waited patiently, talking with his parents, they were as concerned about Kate as Dean and Keni. Harley knew it was going to be a longer summer then he had thought with this new worry on everyone's mind.

"Well, well, how are the love birds doing today...?" Waylon walked up to where they stood. "We haven't seen much of you two around lately." He reeked of whiskey and cheap perfume.

Harley frowned. "A little early for you to be drunk isn't it Waylon...? Even I waited until after the work was done."

"Maybe, but I ain't you big brother." His eyes moved to Keni. "How you doing Keni, my big brother keeping you satisfied the way he should? If not, you can come see me and I'll take care of you." That brought a gasp from his mother and a frown from his dad.

He couldn't' believe his brother was acting like such an ass. As he looked at the leer in Waylon's eyes a thought crossed his mind. "You still doing your peeping in windows Waylon? You didn't happen to be around Dean's last night were you?"

His brother chuckled. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. What's it matter anyway; she's just another one of your whores. Just a little slut you'll toss aside when you get your fill of her."

Harley felt an all too familiar rage surge through him. His fist curled and he sent it sailing in to his younger brother's face before he even realized what he was doing. "You stay the hell away from her you little fuck. You stay the hell away from Keni, or I swear to god I'll..."

Waylon stumbled to his feet even as Dean and his dad moved to restrain Harley from hitting him again. "You'll what big brother? Kill me; beat me to death like you tried to do that man in the bar? You ain't anything Harley, nothing but a fucking ex-con who gets his kicks causing pain on your whores and sluts. And when you're tired of Keni, well, maybe I will just show her what a real man is like."

Despite the fact that he was being held back, Harley tried to get to the fucker again. He would kill the ass, even if he was his own kid brother. "Just stay the hell away from her Waylon, stay the hell away from both of us."

His dad looked at him as Waylon stumbled off and into the house. "Calm down son, just calm down, he's drunk."

A soft voice came from beside him. "Harley, we need to take Kate home. Come on honey, please."

He looked into her face, and nodded as some semblance of reason returned. "Okay, you and Dean get her in the truck. "I want to talk to dad and mom a minute." When she had walked off with his older brother, he looked at his folks. "I want to apologize, I know I been a fuck up all my life, but I shouldn't have done that."

His mom smiled. "You love her Harley; any man would have done the same for the woman he loved."

"Maybe, but still...I...I'm going to talk to Dean about staying over there for a while, help out Keni and I don't like the idea of her and Kate being alone while Dean is working so hard. Okay?"

His dad nodded. "We got enough help over here, and maybe you can help Dean a little too."

"Yeah, mom can you pack me some clothes and all, I'd do it, but I think it's better if I don't come around here for a while..." He wasn't sorry for punching Waylon; his fear was that next time he might not be able to stop.

"Dad and I will bring them over this evening. You go take Kate and Keni home now, and get yourself calmed down." She accepted his kiss and gave him a hug. "Don't let his words get to you son. Remember that, they're just words."

Harley thought about what his mom had said as he lay curled up with Keni that night in her bed. They were just words, words he intended Waylon to eat.

12