The Perfect Pussy Ch. 07

Story Info
Recovery time at the Barnes household.
3.7k words
4.51
16.4k
3

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: As always, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and hope you enjoy it. I know I am not the perfect writer, but if you find something that will help me improve or have good or bad comments, please, let me know. Thanks!)


Harley ran his fingers through the silky strands of Keni's hair and watched as her head bobbed up and down on his swollen cock. God, he needed this today. After two days of being confined to bed and having to content himself with gentle hugs and kisses that led nowhere, he needed a release big time. It was hard holding himself still the way she had told him to, but she had also told him if she heard one grunt of pain she would stop and leave the room. Little witch, he would do it too. He would much rather have her straddling his hips or up on her hands and knees but no such luck and no such luck until the doctor told them it was okay.

"Damn honey, you do that so good, yeah, give daddy a good sample of what he's been missing." He saw her smile at him even as he fought the urge to ram his cock up and down. He also disliked not being able to give her pussy the kind of attention he had wanted to give it for a while. First with Kimber staying with them their sessions had been unusually quiet, and now this damn shoulder prevented him from doing anything but being a good boy. Well, almost, he had been able to do some playing but then she had gotten a Charlie horse in her leg, and it had turned more into a comedy of errors then a decent finger fuck.

She was moving up and down faster now, fondling his balls and stroking him where she couldn't take as deep as she wanted. He was getting close and he wanted to do something besides keep his hips still. Tightening his grip on her hair, he swallowed hard. Damn, she did that so fucking well, he had to do something, he had to fucking cum or he was going to go crazy.

"Yes baby, suck me, make me cum honey, I can't take anymore...come on honey, stop teasing me and get me fucking off!"

He came like a bullet from a gun and she swallowed hard to keep up with the huge load he gave her. Harley felt like it would never stop and he wondered how in hell she could keep up with it as he did. When at last it began to ebb, he saw a small amount dripping down on her chin and knew that she had tried her best. That made him smile. Taking his finger, he wiped it up and she sucked it from him.

"Hmm, that was nice honey, but I would much rather be filling up your pussy."

Keni nodded. "I'd much rather be taking it up there, but not till we're sure you're not going to hurt that shoulder. I don't like seeing you in pain, and that was pain I saw on your face earlier."

He couldn't deny it; he didn't like pain pills and how they made him feel. He had been killing some of it with a bottle of Jack Daniels his dad had brought over, but he didn't want to get totally bombed either. Damn that fucking ass brother of his. This was getting crazy. Did Waylon have any idea how close he had come to maybe killing Keni too? Not to mention anyone who might have been in the line of his fire? That bullet had gone through his shoulder, through the front door and into a wall made of solid pine, six inches thick. When they had tried to dig it out, the cops had found nothing more then a few pieces of it where it had shattered.

The sheriff had come out right after they had come home from the hospital. Earl Ray Jones had been the local law for the last twenty years, and while he and Harley had known their times as good and bad, Harley had to admit that he had to admire the man. He was professional and seldom let his personal feelings toward someone show. His deputy Kenny Ames was a guy that Harley had known as long as he had been alive almost and Kenny had teased him as soon as he saw the shoulder.

"So who's husband did you piss off this time Harley, told you that damn runaround attitude of yours would get you shot." Kenny had been talking to him but watching Keni move around the room making him comfortable at the same time. She was still wearing the blood splattered clothes and had the red in her hair. "You can just leave him in pain if you'd like to go get cleaned up miss."

Harley had laughed at the frozen look she gave him, before going back to what she was doing. "Forget it Kenny, she has a one track mind at times, and right now it's not on personal hygiene."

She had given him that same look as she spoke. "When I am done here, I will go get cleaned up, but until then, I would appreciate it if you let me do what the doctor ordered, if not I will call Patty and have her come out to take care of you."

Since Patty had given him a good talking to about hospital rules and how a patient having his girlfriend in bed with him was not allowed, among other things, he had shut up. Both Earl Ray and Kenny had laughed and taken the coffee J.J. had brought up from his mom. A few minutes later, Keni had went in, showered, and come out in fresh clothes and looking as good as she ever did when she was fresh and clean.

"So what can I tell you sheriff?" She was all sober and very serious now, this was their bedroom and she didn't seem to appreciate having it invaded by law men.

"When did all this start with Waylon?"

Harley had listened as she told Earl Ray all that had happened from the very start, keeping out the more personal details, but telling how he had tried to grope her that Sunday, and been pissed off when she turned him down several times for dates when he was well aware that she and Harley were together. She told him about Dean finding the whiskey bottles and the phone calls, and the day he had slapped her in the grocery store parking lot. Then she told him how Waylon had been parking across the road for the last three or four days and watching as she came out to check the mail, then driving off once she was back in the house. She described the car and repeated every thing Waylon had said to her.

"When Harley was shot, what made you so sure it was Waylon who did it, he's made a few enemies around here after all...?"

She bit her lower lip. "I don't doubt that, knowing what he was like, but this is personal, I can't help feeling that in my stomach. I'm no coward Sheriff, but he terrifies me, there's a look in his eyes, one that just seems to grow as he looks at me or Harley...I can't explain it, I can't even say I understand it, but he hates me, hates Harley and he's on the edge."

"The edge...?"

She shivered and Harley watched as she hugged herself. "Yesterday, when I went to get the mail, I was holding Scooter Wilson's little girl Kimber, and it was like the hair just stood up on the back of my neck when I saw him. He was looking at me like I was some piece of meat and he couldn't decide where to start carving. Kimber felt it too, she was getting restless in my arms and when he pulled out, and you could just hear his fury."

As she grew silent, Harley wished her dad had been able to talk her into going home. He looked at Earl Ray and saw the sheriff put his note pad away. "I stopped by Anita's this morning. He's cleared out; she said it happened during the night as far as she knew. Took her car, and what money she had in the place. He left her with two black eyes, a bunch of bruises and she said pretty much the same thing you did, that he looks to be on the edge of a total meltdown. I got her coming in later this morning to make a full statement and report. If you feel up to it, I'd like you to come in this afternoon and do the same."

Keni had nodded. "I'll have dad bring me in, Dean is still at the hospital with Kate and the babies. Mom and J.J. can stay here with Harley..." She looked at him with a "and you will do what they say" look that made him grin.

After they left, Harley had pulled her close and held her until she had dozed off from all the wear and tear on her nerves. Janie had come up a short time later to collect the cups and check on them. She had stood in the door way watching him stroke her daughter's hair and holding her close. Harley had again spoken up about having her go home.

"Not a chance in hell, she's as stubborn as the rest of us Harley, she'd no more leave now, than I would if it was John. She was right, if she ran now, she would be running forever, and she won't live like that." She came and sat on the edge of the bed. "I have to admit, when I first found out that you and she had gotten together, I wasn't happy, you're too old for her for one, and she is just at the age that she should be out getting to know her place in life. Not settling for one man already. I thought sure as hell it would burn out within a couple weeks, so I let it go, but it didn't and when I saw her the day I got here, I knew that it never would. Keni is like me, once she gives her heart to someone, it's a forever kind of love. I did wonder if you were the right man for her, she's never known anyone like you before. But now, I see she had the same sense I did, she looked beyond what others saw and that was what she held on to."

He had nodded. "I still have a hard time believing she actually wants me, I know I wouldn't..."

Janie had smiled at that. "Wait till you have kids, then you will be sure that you wouldn't..."

Now he looked at Keni and knew her mom was right, he wouldn't want his daughter around a man like him. Having Kimber for the time they had, he had seen it even more. That little girl had crawled her way into his heart the same way Keni had and now he wanted to experience the same things that Scooter and Dean had.

But not yet, not till this was settled, and there was more to consider, him and Keni needed a place of their own, a place for them to call home. She would probably be happy anyplace he was, but he wanted to give her a home like this one. He wanted to give her the world really, but he was well aware that it might never happen. Not from lack of desire, but from time.

A knock on the door caused Keni to pull up the sheet and sit up as she called for them to come in. John came in and looked at them with a grin. "Hey, morning you two, me and J.J. are getting ready to go catch our plane home so I thought I'd come up and see how things were going. Tell the truth, I'd rather be staying on a while, but I got a job to worry about and J.J. has classes starting in a week."

Keni nodded. "We're going to miss you dad, Mom especially."

John chuckled. "I'm going to miss her. I enjoy having her in my bed at night. Not to mention having her to cook and clean up after me, you know what a slob I am kid. The house will be thrashed by the time she gets home."

Harley smiled. "Hire a maid till she comes back?"

Janie appeared in the door way. "He better not, with my luck it would be some sexy little red head in a French maid costume and he'd decide that he didn't need me back after all."

"As if..." Keni snorted. "Well, now that Kate has had the baby and should be home in a day or two, it shouldn't be long before you can go home too mom."

"Hardly, Kate will need some help until she's back up and running and I'm not leaving until Harley is back up and running. I'm not leaving you here to wear yourself out, which is exactly what would happen, and we all know it." She was right and Harley had to silently agree.

He had seen the toll it took on her before her mom had arrived and while Kate would be up and around to help with her twins, he was still going to need some help. He suspected part of Janie's reluctance to leave was also because of his brother. If she left, Keni and Kate would be here alone with two newborns and him. He was a big guy but he wasn't going to be much help with this damn cast on his arm. Son of a bitch, he was done playing with his brother, and god help the fucker if he came anywhere around here or Keni.

He knew the sheriff was going to step up the patrols around, and Kenny had told him that they were keeping a sharp lookout for Waylon and for the car he had stole from Anita. He had come over last night after dinner and they had done some catching up, as well as Maggie and Scooter stopping by for a few minutes.

Harley had to admit he had gotten a little upset by the way Kenny was looking at his woman, but he had shoved it down. It made him feel good that other men liked what he had, but he didn't have to like it. Especially when she was wearing an outfit that showed off her breasts and long legs as well as that top and those shorts she had been wearing. Her dad had brought her out another suitcase of clothes and some things she had asked from her room. Eventually, they would have to take a trip back to her home and get the rest of her things. Most of his stuff was already over from his folks.

They definitely needed a place of their own. He would have to talk to her about it as soon as he was back on his feet. As it was she was giving her dad a list of things to ship down once he got home. Her dad was looking at the list and blanching at it. "Should I just hire a moving company...? Do you realize how much it will cost to ship that damn thing? Keni, are you sure you need all this?"

Keni was smiling. "Well, it's that or you leave me your credit card and I go to Oklahoma City and shop before mom leaves..."

That made her dad pale even more. "Okay, I'll have Trudy and Pam come over and help me pack it up. I am your father, but I am not going through your underwear drawer. But do you really need your stereo, and all your CD's? And what is this list of books, that's half your bookcase...Janie; talk some sense in your daughter... she moves out after the wedding, not before..."

They were all laughing and Harley felt sorry for John. He knew about her music collection and the number of books she had stashed in her room. "It might be cheaper John to give her the credit cards."

His future father in law shook his head. "No way, considering what she spent before coming down here, not a chance. I love you baby girl, but I'll spend the money to ship this stuff."

When they were alone a while later, Harley looked at Keni. "Did you really spend a lot before coming down here?" She was sitting up facing him and he couldn't resist letting his left hand stroke her leg.

"It wasn't so much, just some new clothes and some music to listen to. And he forgot to mention that I worked all last year to earn most of my own money for things that I needed for my graduation and stuff. I did a lot of baby sitting and that sort of thing. I've still got a lot of it in my bank account back home. I didn't use near as much as I intended to." She smiled as he ran his finger up to the top of her leg. "Harley, behave your self."

He shook his head. "I can't, with you in arm's length, no way possible, I get all these nasty thoughts of how to pleasure you and hear you scream with pleasure. I don't know which is worse some times, loving you as much as I do, or needing and wanting you as much as I do."

She moved so she was able to kiss him and keep pressure off his body. "I love you too Harley and I always will. You're the only man I ever dreamed of when I was growing up and you're the only man I want in my life." She kissed him deeply and he gripped her leg as he felt her tongue wrap around his.

God, he needed her, needed the warm wetness of her pussy and the feel of her body under him. When he pulled back to breathe, he looked at her. "Baby, I need you so bad, please, take him in you. I need to fuck you now...And don't' fucking give me any shit about the damn pain, the pleasure you give me is what I need right now." He growled the words and he worked to rip her underwear from his goal. Then he was there and his fingers plunged into her hard and deep. "Fuck me Keni, fuck me my nasty girl, give your man all that juice I feel in your hole."

She moved over him and took him into her in one easy motion. Soon she was riding him, not as hard as usual, but he didn't care. "Oh, lord Harley, yes. You feel so good."

He groaned. "Not as good as you do sugar. God, that's it, yes grip me honey, use those muscles as good as always. Feels like a fucking vise, oh baby, yes." He was in heaven now, feeling her all around him. "I love your mouth, but your pussy is what I was craving, it's been so long since we could just let go for once. Faster baby, faster and harder, fuck me, fuck my aching cock and cum around me."

He couldn't stop his hips from bucking up to meet her and he watched as she shattered into the million pieces that her climax brought. At the same time he felt his balls and ass tighten and he began to shoot into her. To hell with the pain in his shoulder, he needed to fuck his woman, to tell his mind that he was still alive, that she was still his and always would be.

When it was over she lay back beside him and worked to regain her breath. "I hate it when you do that to me Harley..." It was a lie, but he let believe her that he thought different.

"Then hate me baby, because I love you and I am going to keep doing it until I am too damn old to get him up. Not that it will ever be a problem with you around. All you need to do is wave that perfect pussy of yours in any direction and he is ready for you."

She giggled. "It's a good thing I love you Harley, other wise I would hit you. Now shut up and try to get some rest. After that I know you need it. I know I do."

"Hmm, not yet, we need to talk about serious stuff." He was still thinking about the advantages of having their own place.

"Sleep first, talk later. It will still be there when we wake up."

Harley knew she was right, and he closed his eyes. Soon he drifted off to sleep.

* * *

In an abandon shack on the edge of the reservation, a woman screamed in pain and a man chuckled as he thrust in and out of her bleeding ass. He gripped her butt cheeks tightly to the point of leaving nail impressions in her soft, pale skin. A part of his mind told him he shouldn't be wasting time on this whore, that he should be getting his ass out of Oklahoma and up over the Canadian border, but seeing her car broken down along the road, and seeing her beautiful eyes, he had known he needed to have her. She was older then the woman she resembled, but he didn't care. And the bitch had been dumb enough to actually get in his car with him. She deserved it; she deserved what ever he did to her.

"That's it you nasty girl, scream for me, scream for your Harley...my nasty bitch, my perfect pussy, you scream for your Harley and I just might let you live after I get done with you..."

The woman, terrified that she had let her self be put in this situation had no doubt that he would kill her if she didn't do as he asked. His eyes were that of a mad man, and the lethal looking rifle in the corner only told her that survival was the main goal right now. She had to survive, she would survive, and she would see the son of a bitch who was raping her so brutally locked up for a long, long time.

To Be Continued