The Perfect Species

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt looked around to make sure that no one was watching and then he commanded Marella to teleport herself into his apartment and wait for him there.

"If that is where you are going, too, master, I can save you a trip by transporting us both at the same time." Marella suggested.

The idea frightened Kurt a little, but he was more curious than afraid.

"Oh, what the hell? Sure!" he nodded.

Instantaneously Kurt found himself amongst the familiar surroundings of his own living room. He felt a little disoriented, like that sensation you get when an elevator you're in starts to move, if you don't ride them very often. Marella was standing just off to his right, no further from him now than she had been in the car.

"Well… that was quick. Well done, Marella." Kurt complimented.

"Thank you, master." She smiled broadly. Marella began to look the apartment over, keenly eyeing the twenty-first century technology, in particular. "So this is your home, master? It's very nice!" She complimented, sincerely.

Kurt guffawed as he contemplated how meagre the apartment actually was. He didn't have many 'luxury' possessions as he had been saving to buy his own house, the same reason he was still working for old man Adler. His eyes lit up when he remembered that Marella's powers had offered a way out of this situation.

"Marella…" Kurt began in a commanding tone. Marella's gaze shifted attentively to her master. "…I wish for my own house. No! Fuck that! I wish for a mansion! A big fucking mansion!"

"A mansion?" Marella responded, looking a bit overwhelmed. "Of course, I will be happy to comply, master. I will have to conjure it a few bricks at a time, though. I should be finished in about four and a half months. Where would you like me to construct it?" She asked, with a blissful smile.

"Four Months?" Kurt said, shocked. "Can't you just…", again he mimicked Barbara Eden's trademark magic blinking, "…Boom! Mansion!?"

"I'm afraid not, master. I do not possess the great amount of magical energy necessary to conjure an entire mansion at once."

"Well, then… What can you conjure?" Kurt asked, trying to gauge the extent of Marella's powers.

"Would you care for something to eat?" Marella offered with a friendly smile.

"Uh, no, thanks… I'm good." He had picked up some drive-through lunch on his way to the jewellery store. He was puzzled and more than a little disappointed by the weakness of Marella's powers. All the genie movies & shows he'd seen had portrayed creatures like Marella as incredibly powerful; able to grant the most extravagant wishes in the blink of an eye. Sure, Marella was magical, but her powers seemed little more than parlour tricks. She couldn't conjure anything larger than a few bricks? What kind of magical servant was she? Although… she had shown an ability to conjure things of great value, like gems. Kurt realised he could still have his mansion. He would just have to buy it with a lot of old-fashioned moolah, instead of magically wishing it into existence.

"Perhaps something to drink?" Marella offered, trying to be helpful.

"No thank you, Marella." Kurt politely declined. It was only now that it occurred to him that Marella had not eaten or drunk anything since she was freed from the diamond. "But what about you?", He asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Oh yes, master! I am quite hungry!" Marella replied, beaming, as if she was delighted the Kurt cared enough to ask.

"Well… Can't you conjure up some food for yourself? Or do you need my permission to do that, or what?" Kurt asked, a little puzzled why a being with Marella's powers would allow herself to go hungry. Marella shook her head gently and chuckled, which surprised Kurt a little. It was the first sign of a sense of humor he'd seen in her. Marella sat down on the nearby couch as she began to explain.

"Master, I am of a different nature to your kind. Unlike yourself, I am sustained by the eternal energy of the cosmos. I have no need to ingest and extract chemical energy from physical substances." She gazed up at him affectionately, as if she found his ignorance cute.

"So… how can you be hungry if you don't need food?" Kurt asked, confused.

"Oh, I can still experience hunger, master." Marella replied, her expression turning serious as she stretched out along the length of the couch. "It is not like hunger for your kind; it is not something I can die from. But I can still feel it. If it were to grow too strong it would become like torture for me." She said. A look of sympathy grew in Kurt's eyes. "I can feel it now…", She continued, "It runs through my entire body." A playful smile grew on Marella's face as she trailed two fingers lazily up and down her shapely, naked thigh. "It's not very strong at the moment, but I still feel it flowing through me, quietly urging me to quench it."

"Then why don't you?" Kurt asked, his eyes fixed on the arousing sight of Marella caressing her own lovely legs.

"Because I can't, master.", She answered flatly, "Only you can."

Kurt was caught off guard by this response, silently asking her "Who, me?"

"Yes, master.", Marella nodded, "My hunger is for sexual contact, and only you can quench it."

Kurt's jaw almost hit the carpet. His heart rate nearly doubled. Did he hear that right? Marella closed her eyes suddenly and a look of delight flashed across her face.

"Your touch in the right places, your kiss, contact with your rod, any of these things would help to soothe my hunger. To have the valley of my sex filled with your rod would quickly satiate my hunger. But to have your seed flow into my body would drive the hunger right out of my body and replace it with a lingering sense of fulfilment that could last for days." Her hand slithered up her leg and her fingers began to trail random patterns across her lower belly and mons.

Kurt could feel things becoming confined in his underpants. His cock was growing and becoming hard.

"The ranks of your seed just swelled incredibly, master.", Marella continued, "I know, because I can hear them. Millions of them, thrashing their tails wildly. They call to me… tease me, almost, by announcing their presence… So close, and yet their wonderful magic is kept from me." Marella gazed up at Kurt with pleading eyes as she continued to touch herself along her heavenly vee. "For females of your kind, your seed is the spark of life. For me, it is liquid bliss."

Kurt swallowed anxiously as he gazed into Marella's doting blue eyes. The most gorgeous woman he had ever seen was coming on to him, leaving no room for ambiguity. She wasn't merely offering him the apex of physical pleasure, she was begging him to indulge in it!

"I really wanna have sex with you!" He stammered. Marella grinned, as if this response was a very pleasant surprise.

"That is wonderful to hear, master!" She replied, as she swung her legs deftly onto the floor, and stood up. "I promise that you will not regret this." She reached behind her back and unknotted the two lengths of gold cord securing her flimsy bra to her body. As she stepped slowly over towards her consenting master, she lifted the loose bra from her body, baring for the first time her tantalising nipples and lovely pink areolas.

"Oh Momma!" Kurt blurted. He began to quickly fumble with the buttons of his shirt. As Marella stepped up to Kurt, she cupped his face between her warm hands and kissed him tenderly. Kurt felt her lithe mons brush gently against his crotch and Marella purred happily. Then she pressed her womanhood firmly against his trousered maleness and moaned in delight.

"I can tell that I shall enjoy this very much, master." She smiled. Before Kurt could respond, her lips were tangoing with his once again. As every kiss waned, Marella would gently suck on one of Kurt's lips, before occupying them with yet another delicious kiss. Meanwhile, Kurt quickly removed his shirt and began fumbling excitedly with his belt. Marella moved her hands down to her hips, to gently tug on the loose ends of the cords securing her exotic panties. She kept steadily pulling on them until the knots on either side of her hips unravelled and the panties dropped quickly to the floor, leaving the beautiful female creature buck naked. Kurt was still messing around with his belt buckle when Marella placed her hands around his head once more, this time pulling him close to her with a bit more force.

"Finally!" Kurt thought to himself, as he felt the buckle unlatch amidst the clumsy movements of his fingers. He undid his fly and let his pants fall to the floor. Then he quickly tended to his undershirt, while he pulled his feet from his shoes without unlacing them. The amorous pair had to break off their constant kissing for a spilt second while Kurt pulled his undershirt over his head, but they wasted no time in starting up again. Marella purred excitedly as she sensed that her master's sex organ would soon be filling the empty space within her. She was not wrong. The second Kurt had pulled his underwear down, unleashing his rigid manhood, Marella pressed her nether regions firmly against Kurt, sandwiching his cock between their two bodies. She treated him to an extra-passionate kiss as she rolled her soft, naked and utterly hairless mons firmly over the surface of Kurt's upright penis. Kurt threw his hands around Marella's curvaceous waist, and then tentatively moved them down on to Marella's firm buttocks. To some extent, Kurt still could not comprehend that such a spectacular beauty was giving herself to a nobody like him, making it feel awkward to touch her so intimately. But a large part of him didn't give a fuck about the hows and whys, it just wanted to feel-up the ass of the hottest babe he had ever seen.

Marella pulled her hips back after a while, just enough for Kurt's manhood to go horizontal again and for it to be the slightest distance from her waiting snatch. Then Kurt felt the bizarre, yet pleasant sensation of a magical force enveloping his rod, and guiding it towards Marella's slick opening as she gently advanced her hips once again. The beauty moaned seductively as the solid head of Kurt's rod forced itself between her nether lips. An intense tingle of delight ran right up Kurt's spine as a curtain of the most yielding flesh parted softly across the sensitive tip of his maleness.

Half of Kurt's shaft had discovered the utopian hold of Marella's sex when he found himself stumbling over the armrest of his couch. Somehow, Marella had craftily danced him around so that his back was to the couch. As Kurt fell, Marella threw her weight forward so that she fell on top of him. The impact of them both landing on the couch forced Kurt's rod completely into the welcoming fissure of the stunning creature. Marella's nether valley fit Kurt like a glove. Her tight flesh squeezed his rod pleasurably, without being at all painful. It was almost as if her amazing body had been sculptured just to suit him.

Once the erogenous depths of her womanhood had met the pillar through which her master could inflict such carnal joy, her self-control went out the window. As the pair bounced back after landing on the couch, Marella's sex began to drift away from Kurt. She thrust her entire body forcefully against Kurt's, sending his maleness rocketing back into her center. As she continued to ride Kurt passionately, Marella held him down, thrusting her hands onto his shoulders with every couch-rocking gyration. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was smiling euphorically, and from her luscious lips, a perpetual melody of delighted moans floated through the air.

Kurt's eyes were transfixed on Marella's opulent breasts, jiggling right in front of him with every thrust of her hips. They were practically begging to be touched. He brushed his hands gently over their outer sides, then rolled his thumbs over her yielding nipples, Then he reached his fingers across their soft surface and squeezed – gently at first, but then a bit tighter. They were so wonderfully firm! Without him even consciously making them, Kurt's hands began to knead and writhe against the attractive mounds, almost as if they were making love to them.

Marella's hips gradually found a rhythm, forcing her womanhood on to Kurt's cock in smoother motions. But just because her gyrations had become less impulsive did not mean they were any less insistent. She pressed herself onto him until every inch of his maleness was inside of her and his butt had sunk deep into the couch cushion, only to release him so she could begin the entire process again. The intensity of her motions sent a very clear message; She was not going to stop until Kurt subdued her with an earth-shattering orgasm.

Every time she pushed the tender depths of her snatch over his quivering rod, Kurt could feel the pressure building. A massive stockpile of semen had collected in his cock and it was ready to blow any second now. Marella's merciless affections continued even after the first jet of sperm shattered Kurt's resistance as it blasted into Marella's enticing center. Kurt lost complete control of his faculties as he was lashed by waves of incapacitating euphoria. His eyes clenched shut and he cried out in delight. His entire cock was buzzing with excruciating pleasure and madly thrusting every last drop of his seed into the magical beauty. Every powerful ejaculation sent a new wave of pleasure surging through his veins.

Even after her master was orgasming to the point where he'd lost all grasp on reality, Marella did not stop riding him. Feeling his delectable rod filling her and probing the erogenous depths of her womanhood felt so good, so right; she did not want to stop. Then, the generous lashings of his seed began to take effect on her. It began as a pleasant warmth radiating from her womb, then a tingle. A buzz of delight began to radiate out into her body, then all of a sudden she felt herself accelerating uncontrollably towards sheer rapture.

"Oooh…Ahhh….Ahhh….AAAHHhhh…AAAHHH!…Oooh It's…AAAHHH!!!! AAAHHH!!!! OOOOHHHH!!!! ITTT'S WOONNDDEERRRFFUULL!!!" She screamed as the magical energy imbued within every one of her master's sperm unleashed itself upon her in the form of tremendous ecstasy.

As she succumbed to orgasm, Marella's gyrations stopped and she collapsed on her master. Still in the grip of his own massive orgasm, Kurt became vaguely aware that Marella's ample breasts were now pressing against his face. He absently nuzzled, kissed and licked the lovely mounds, before his climax began to wane.

----------------------

Kurt opened his eyes and found his gaze met by Marella's. He realised that he must've temporarily blacked out. How long he'd been out wasn't clear, but he felt exhausted. Marella was smiling contentedly at him and playing with his hair.

"Thank you so much, master!", She said in an extremely grateful tone, "How every can I repay you for such kindness?"

Kurt stared at her, at a loss for words. He had just had the best sex of his life with the most gorgeous woman he had ever met, and then she acts like she owes him a favour?

As he pondered this exciting revelation about Marella's character, Kurt became aware that his (now limp) maleness was still inside Marella's sex, and that she was still gyrating her hips against his, albeit with somewhat lazier motions. On second glance, he noticed a slight hint of invitation in Marella's gaze, as if she were already trying to coax him in to round two. For Kurt, that wasn't going to happen any time in the next few minutes.

"I'll think of something…", Kurt answered, "For starters, why don't you give me a little three-sixty degree view of that hot little body of yours?"

"Yes, master." Marella smiled. She climbed off of Kurt and padded a few feet away, swaying her shapely ass with each step. Then she placed her hands on her hips, tossed her hair over her right shoulder and shot Kurt a sultry glance over her left. Then she began to slowly turn, giving Kurt all the time he needed to admire her splendid profile. When she turned to face him front-on, Kurt moaned softly in approval. Marella sensed that Kurt liked what he saw and so she took a step forward to give Kurt a dog's-eye-view of her hairless privates and large breasts. After he'd taken in that amazing view, Marella turned once again to display her right side in it's full, naked glory, before turning her lovely ass back to her master. It was such an inspiring sight that it prompted Kurt to get off the comfortable couch and step over to the sexy creature.

He ran his hand all over one of her firm buttocks and then gave it a tight squeeze. Then he stepped around to her front. Marella gazed at him with a friendly expression. Kurt ran his hand around the top of her left thigh, then slid it over the vee of her sex and across her nether lips. Marella closed her eyes and purred. Kurt began to gently rub her womanhood back and forth while slipping a finger a little ways inside. She was still roasting hot and incredibly slick.

"You have got to be the hottest babe on the planet!" Kurt declared with a shudder of delight.

"Thank you, master!" Marella replied with a gracious smile. Kurt looked over her body from head to toe, while his mind silently celebrated his amazing situation.

"Let me get this straight…", Kurt began, "…You are my servant and you have to do what I say?"

"That is correct, master." Marella nodded.

"…So if I want to have sex with you, anytime, anywhere…?"

"Oooh! I can tell that we are going to get along wonderfully, master!" Marella replied, seeming very enthusiastic about having a sexually rich relationship with her master.

Marella's expression of eagerness triggered a profound sense of joy and attraction in Kurt. Marella was so wonderful! He needed to take her, now! Without a word, he swept her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. He plonked her down on the mattress, then moved up between her legs.

He extended his tongue and brushed it over her labia and clit. Marella shivered in delight. Kurt continued upwards, running his tongue over her mons. It was just as flawlessly smooth as it looked. Then he nuzzled her navel, while reaching up to knead her breasts. Eventually he managed to tear his face away from her slender belly and moved to features even more appealing. He began adoring her breasts by planting an open mouth kiss on the inner side of one of the orbs. Then he gently pushed the lovely mounds together and pressed his face into her cleavage. He teased, nuzzled, kissed and suckled her breasts for ages, all the while growing harder and harder. Even when his cock was harder than an iron girder and aching to be enveloped in Marella's warm folds, he did not enter her. He held out for many minutes, until his craving could no longer be ignored. He lifted his face from her luscious mammaries and guided his rod into her waiting womanhood. Marella hummed a little sound of delight as Kurt inserted the full length of his cock.

Kurt began grinding his hips against Marella's, his motions quickly becoming more and more forceful, until his exuberance rivalled that which Marella had exhibited earlier. He pressed his lips hungrily against hers in an open mouth kiss and sent his tongue in to acquaint itself with hers. Marella let out a repeating chorus of muffled, deep-throated moans as Kurt's rigid probe incited massive lashings of bliss from her erogenous valley with every stroke. She wrapped her arms around his back and held him tightly to her roasting body. One of her hands meandered down to fondle Kurt's butt.

Kurt was already incredibly horny when he had entered Marella's slick snatch. He tried his best to endure the pleasure of her flesh, but it was a battle he could not weather for long. As he felt himself succumbing to a raging climax, Kurt pressed himself hard against Marella's hips, forcing her ass deep into the mattress. The instant his first jet of sperm had launched, Kurt felt Marella clench tightly on his manhood and through their ongoing kiss, she screamed in ecstasy. Her body began to writhe absently as the sheer delight of orgasm surged through it. Marella's legs hooked around Kurt's, and she began to caress the backs of his thighs with her calves.