The Perfect Spy

Story Info
Tailing after his wife leads to new discovery.
1.5k words
2.7
66.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's odd. Teresa said she was going to Deborah's for an acupuncture treatment. Then why did I see her turning left at the corner and circling back into our development from the other side? She certainly wasn't coming home so where was she going? Curious, I jumped on my bike and pedaled in the direction she had gone. Peculiarly, I spotted her car parked outside a home not a quarter mile from our place. It backed onto the green belt, so I was able to go around the outside and look in the back. A hillside slanted up away from the green belt, so leaving the bike near the path, I made my way up the hill to a point that allowed me to see into the person's back yard. From there I could clearly see the patio, part of the kitchen and living room, and most importantly, the master bedroom.

Which was where Teresa was at the moment, in the arms of another man! Her top was already pushed up over her breasts, allowing him to manipulate them as they kissed fervently. They broke apart, allowing my wife to go to her knees to take the cock she had just freed into her mouth. I now recognized the man; his name was Cristo, and he worked as an interpreter for various businesses and on occasional government contracts. We'd bumped into him several times in the neighborhood, and he seemed to be an interesting guy; well traveled, amusing, and conversant in five languages. Of course, at the moment, it was my sexy wife who was displaying her oral skills.

Watching Teresa's head bobbing up and down enthusiastically, I found myself wondering how long this had been going on. We had only moved into the neighborhood some five months ago; with our son finally launched (sort of) we decided to downsize in order to save some money as my wife was now cutting back to half-time employment until retirement. Now as I watched her take a much younger man's much larger cock repeatedly into her mouth, I realized two things: Teresa had found a way to fill those two extra free days a week she now had, and she didn't plan on downsizing everything in her life.

Cristo had finished undressing as he enjoyed the blowjob, and now he helped my wife shed the rest of her clothing. Jumping onto the bed, they got into a 69 position, feasting on each other's groins in a manner that made it clear this was not the first time they had tasted one another. It was Teresa that pushed the matter further by flipping herself around so she could take his rock-hard cock deep into her pussy as she rode him; her hands pushed down on his muscled chest to raise herself up before crashing down on his dick with an abandon that amazed me. The only thing that stopped me from taking out my dick and jerking off to the sight of my sexy hot wife was the fact I was sitting on a fairly open hillside in broad daylight. All I could do was rub the front of my shorts as I enjoyed one of the wildest acts of lovemaking I had ever seen.

Teresa actually kept up her cowgirl ride for almost ten minutes, leading me to believe she had been getting this kind of 'work out' often enough that her endurance was much improved. Maybe this was what she meant by 'acupuncture'. Tired as she seemed to be, my wife was having no difficulty taking him on doggy-style. Indeed, from what I could see, she seemed to still be doing a great deal of the work; pushing back into him lustily while circling her butt rapidly enough to give her core muscles one hell of a working over. I had noticed she had been looking fitter since she'd gone half time; I just wished I had seen a lot more of her weight loss program before now. I'd been encouraging her for years to take a lover or two. At first she thought I was trying to open up our marriage so I could also sleep with women, but I assured her I just wanted to watch her make love to other men. This appealed to her as a fantasy, but she had always insisted she wasn't interested in making it a reality and that she didn't have the time. Apparently, having the time has created a huge interest.

Cristo made the fuck last another 15 or so minutes, sometimes slowing down and teasing my wife with shallow, circular movements or staying deep inside her while crouching down on top of her so he was able to grab her full breasts with both hands. These would be alternated with a slamming, frantic thrusting that sent her boobs flying frantically in all directions while her face flashed from grimace to wide-open, full mouth screams. Sometimes I could even hear them through the closed windows. Finally, during one of those fast-fucking sessions, he must have cum because Teresa collapsed on the bed exhausted, leaving him the freedom to buckle right on top of her.

They lay like that for five minutes, dead to the world, before Teresa began to squirm. Cristo got off her, but neither got up right away. Instead, they kissed for several minutes before Teresa got up and began to slip into her clothes. I didn't think she'd head home right away, but I couldn't take any chances, so I slid down the hill, grabbed my bike, and retreated to our house, thinking how lucky I was to have seen all I had seen (and especially to have no one walk by)!

My wife didn't return home right away that day, allowing me the chance to jerk off with my recent visions of her getting royally fucked fresh in my mind. Over the next month or so, I had lots of great jerk-off sessions picturing the two of them together. Even better, I was able to catch them several times in the act. Once I was aware of the affair, it became easier to figure out when my wife was heading over to Cristo's place. Her lust for him was such that she became more and more sloppy about covering her trial. Her excuses, especially the ones she came up with at night, were unconvincing, and she often came home directly from him still smelling of sex. She was secure enough in the habits of our sex lives that she didn't think I would ever question her fidelity. Part of me wished she was secure enough to tell me about her young lover, but a six-inch part of me loved the secret voyeurism. Spying on them was even hotter since they were unaware they were being observed.

I was able to watch them four other times during the next month, so the images were constantly being refreshed. The best times were the two at night, for a couple of reasons. First of all, they had the windows open both times, so I was able to hear the sound of their lovemaking. (I guess they figured there was no harm in letting neighbors hear them at night, since no one could see Teresa arrive. She would pull into his garage for their nighttime assignations.) Secondly, the extra time they had allowed Cristo to show off not only his stamina, but also his recuperative powers. Both times he came in my wife twice and they spent over an hour making love. The third, and most important, reason was I could jerk off uninterrupted on the hillside as they went at each other like horny teenagers. It wasn't very comfortable, but it was dark enough that I couldn't be seen from the path, so I whacked off like . . . well, like a horny teenager, I guess.

It was the next month while I was watching them make love at night that everything changed. I was up on the hillside in my normal perch watching Teresa riding Cristo reverse cowgirl style. This positioned her so she was facing right at me, allowing me to enjoy the sight of my sexy wife's breasts bouncing erotically each time she slid down on his throbbing cock. The windows were open again, letting me hear not only her erotic moans and groans, but also the slapping sound of flesh against flesh. She was getting a hell of a workout when all of a sudden the skies opened up; the rain they had been calling for all day finally came down with a vengeance. Pants around my ankles, I scooted over to a nearby tree in the hopes of avoiding a complete drenching. Cursing, I struggled to pull up my pants while ducking beneath the branches, forgetting all about my cheating wife down below.

"Derek, come on in here! You're going to get soaked if you keep watching us from up there!" Shocked, I looked down to see Teresa yelling out the window up the hill. How long had she known?

"Come on, honey . . . we'll let you watch us from inside from now on. Hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much. Hurry up, the door's unlocked." With that, my super-sexy wife climbed back onto the bed, leaving me scrambling down the hillside, perplexed, excited, and happy I had married such a delightfully sneaky woman.