The Perfect Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Samara gets tied up.
1.3k words
4.45
23.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up a little dazed. She was definitely not a morning person, and she felt like she had slept for a half a century...and then she realized she couldn't move her arms. She was lying on her side and her arms were bound to the headboard with crimson red silk scarves. Wow, she thought, and glanced to the night stand and saw a bottle of baby oil, and what smelled like sandalwood incense burning slowly. Then she looked down, her breasts where bare, and her ankles were tied up as well. Chris was sitting at the foot of the bed watching her sleep and she smiled at him.

"I am all yours," she grinned.

"I know," he said, "You have no other choice, princess."

This made her want him. Was he finally going to give it to her? Scenarios of what he might do to her ran through her head, she was so ready.

He got up and picked up the baby oil, took all of his clothing off and got behind her. She could feel the head of his cock, nudging her between her ass cheeks. He tugged her hair, bringing her neck closer and he traced his tongue up and down, and his hands were roaming over her large breasts, pinching her nipples. She tried moving closer but it was in vain, he had her exactly where he wanted her. He reached behind and took the baby oil and dripped a little on her neck and rubbed it in, holding her throat tightly and moved down to her chest, where he dripped more of it on her. He rubbed her hard and she was getting so wet. He pulled out a small vibrator and laid it to the side of her neck, she moaned for more, and he ran it across her tender, hard nipples in circular motions, and she squeezed her legs tight trying to soothe the sensations she had. He drizzled the baby oil all the way down her and shoved the vibrator between her legs. Her lips hugged the vibrator tight, massaging her clit while his large hands maneuvered all over her. He forcefully rolled her over onto her stomach and traced a finger down her back, giving her chills. He enjoyed watching her squirm against her restraints. He sat next to her and pressed his hands into her back massaging her roughly, and then poured baby oil on her ass, and into her crack. She felt the cool liquid run down her bottom, and into her plump pussy. He continued massaging her, stretching her cheeks apart, and teasing her. He lowered his head down, and lightly licked and kissed each side of her ass, sucking on her occasionally. She couldn't help but to giggle because this happened to be the most ticklish part of her body.

After a few moments, he pushed her ass up in the air, and her pink folds poked out, begging for attention. He spread them apart and flicked his tongue across her. She tasted sweet, and the scent of her pussy juice mixed with baby oil made him throb. She needed him, and he was barely touching her just to make her body ache for him, and she loved it.

He sucked her thick pussy into his mouth as hard as he could one time and then came back up to lay next to her, teasing her all the way. She turned her head toward him, her back against his chest, and asked for a kiss. He sucked slowly on her jaw line and then pushed two fingers deeply into her pussy. It was warm, and moist. He curled his fingers around, and pulled them out, bringing them to her open mouth. She sucked the juices off and he slid his fingers in and out, rubbing them all over her tongue. She was treating it as she would treat his dick if he presented it to her, and when she couldn't take anymore she bit down, how she loved his fingers. No man had ever made her wait before, and she didn't think he was ever going to give into her.

He wanted to tease her longer, but feeling her saturated pussy was making him more aroused than he had ever been, and he had to give in to her. He untied her wrists from the bed frame and sat her up so he could tie them behind her. He was breathing on her neck and before tying her arms back up, he hugged her from behind, and kneaded her breasts in his hands for a brief moment. He loved the feel of her erect nipples rolling under his fingers. He finally pulled her arms behind her and wrapped the scarves tighter than before. He laid her down on her back, arms beneath her, and her breasts pointed to the ceiling, bouncing a little, with every move he made. He couldn't resist sucking on them before gradually kissing his way down to her ankles. He un-wrapped the bindings, and pulled her legs all the way apart. Her pussy was beautiful. It was neatly shaved and stuck out like a little rosebud. He peeled her lips apart and fiercely caressed her clit, until she arched her back and fought to free her hands. The more she pushed herself into his hand, the further he drew it back.

He held her legs gaping open, and placed himself between them. He looked into her eyes as she bucked her hips, trying to feel his hard dick. He let his cock pry her apart and slip in for a few seconds and then pulled it back out. Her eyes pleaded to him to give it all to her.

"Please," she whimpered, "I need to feel you inside me."

With that, he powerfully forced it in. She let out a loud moan, it felt amazing. She relaxed her body and let him take control. He raised up enough to grab both of her titties in his hands. He squeezed them and she arched her back as he went deeper. He was savagely having his way with her, rocking her entire body with every stroke. She watched his hands grip her breasts and watched his facial expressions change as he was getting rougher and rougher. He pulled her legs up into the air, holding them together at the top of her thighs with her ankles tossed over his shoulder. Her pussy clenched the shaft of his dick, and greedily consumed every inch of it. He pushed her up and down, and watched himself slide in and out of her creamy hole. She felt her orgasm coming and begged to feel him on top of her, so he let her legs go and fell into a comfortable position. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and he untied her wrists so he could hold her as tight as possible. She was grinding into him harder, and bit into his neck as she came all over his dick. He slowed down enough for her to regain her composure and massaged her insides until her panting quieted, and then he began fucking her faster, and deeper. She dug her nails into his skin, raking them down his back, continuing to accept the thrusts until he let out a loud grunt and pushed it in as far as it could go and stayed there for a few seconds while his warm cum filled her tender pussy. He stroked a couple more times and then pulled out, brining the sticky liquid with him, and then rolled next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder, adoring the trickles of sweat that made their way down his strong cheek bones, and studying the soft highlights on his skin.

"I think I could fall in love with you," She softly admitted to him.

"Promise?" he asked playfully.

"Promise." She replied and fell asleep in his arms as he traced his fingers up and down her side.

He pulled the sheets up over her, whispered sweet dreams, and held her close. He felt her heart beating against him, and knew that she was his as he smiled and closed his deep brown eyes.