The Perfect Summer Night

Story Info
The man of my dreams becomes much more than a dream.
1.6k words
4.3
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had so many daydreams about what it would be like to be with him. He was always such a nice guy. By far my favorite customer. I could tell that he was an MMA fighter even before my coworkers had told me about him. I could see where some damage had been done to his ear from a fight a long time ago.

He was so sexy. The fact that he rode a motorcycle, a fast one too, was all the more attractive. I would have given anything to be able to ride with him. I wanted so bad to find out what kind of a guy he was, but I always felt like he would never date a girl like me. But then one night after I got off work, my dreams came true.

I was walking out the door and looked up and saw that he was getting off his bike. I waved to him and told him that he was lucky to be able to ride on such a beautiful, warm night. Being a motorcyclist myself, I walked over and checked out his bike. I had never been on a sport bike before, and it didn't look like the most comfortable seat, but when he asked if I wanted to ride with him, I couldn't refuse. I knew I was going to have to wrap my arms around him to stay on the bike, and when I did after I got on behind him, I completely forgot about how truly uncomfortable the position was.

I trusted him from the beginning. I could tell he had been riding for a long time, and he felt so strong beneath my arms. I had never felt safer. We went down to the riverfront and sat on the edge of the bank and looked out over the water. We talked about random things, mostly motorcycles and places we had traveled. He asked me if I was seeing anybody, and I told him if I was, I wouldn't be there with him.

He leaned over and kissed me softly and held my face with one hand and ran his other hand through my hair and down my back. He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and I opened for him and he deepened the kiss, tracing my lips with his tongue, caressing my tongue with his. His lips felt so good on mine. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me closer.

I ran my hands down his back and up his chest, and I felt all of his muscles and how strong he was and it turned me on so much that I wouldn't of cared if we did it right there. He finally pulled away and we were both so breathless that it took him a minute to ask if I wanted to go to his place and all I could do was nod.

On the ride there, I thought about how crazy this was and how fast it was happening, but I really didn't care. I had wanted him ever since I met him months ago and he obviously wanted me and that was all the justification I needed. When we got there, he took me inside and asked if I wanted a drink. I responded by kissing his neck and I worked my way up to his ear and then to his mouth and he was smiling. His eyes looked so seductive yet mischievious and he was so sexy, I smiled back.

Before I had a chance to react, he picked me up and took me to his room. He laid me down on his soft bed and ran a hand down my body and I got goosebumps and twitched everywhere he touched. It felt so good in one spot, I even moaned a little and he bent down kissed me there and my back arched. I secretly wished he would hurry up but I liked it that he was taking his time. It made me want him even more knowing that he hadn't brought me there just for a quickie.

He laid down beside me and kissed my neck and my ears and found all of my spots, and took his time on each one of them, making me moan each time. He took off his shirt and my eyes almost popped out of my head. He had the most rock hard body I had every seen and I suddenly felt way out of my league. I wasn't fit or thin, and when he took my shirt off, I must of looked worried or uncertain and he picked up on it, because he told me he loved what he saw and felt and wanted more.

He kissed me again, this time with a little more urgencey, but still passionate. His hands went around my back and he unclasped my bra and took it off and looked in my eyes as he ran his tongue across my nipple and around it and I laid my head back and groaned with pleasure. It had been so long since I had been with guy, it was impossible not to almost orgasm as he licked and sucked my nipples and caressed my breasts with his hands. I was almost shocked by his gentleness.

I would have never expected it, but somehow he knew it's what I needed. He kissed his way down my stomach and took off my pants as he went lower. He stroked me through my panties and I almost orgasmed again and he laughed softly. He striped and took off my panties and whispered in my ear that tonight was all about me and he was going to pleasure me for as long as I could stand.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I took that in and felt his fingers trace around my nipples and then down my stomach. He started to kiss me deeply as he stroked around my clit, circling around it, driving me wild until finally he reached it and rubbed it a little faster. I tried to return the favor, but he wouldn't let me and held my hands above my head. My back arched and I twisted and came over and over in ecstasy. He kissed down my body and when he was between my legs, he looked up at me and grabbed my hips and licked and sucked my clit and pussy until I thought I would die from the orgasm that was building up.

He pulled away and put on the condom he had laid beside the bed and got on top of me teased me with the head of his dick. I looked up into his eyes and he looked so wicked and sexy, I pushed up to meet him and he looked at me as he slowly slid inside me. He was so big and I was so tight, I came again after his first few thrusts.

I grabbed his arms and moaned into his shoulder as he kept his pace slow at first. He started to pick up a little speed and he thrusted harder and hit a spot that made me scream and he looked at me and before he could ask if I was okay, I told him not to stop. He sat up and brought my legs up with him and kissed my calves and quickened his pace, hitting a new spot each time he moved. It was so beyond amazing that soon I was having one orgasm after another.

He stopped and I was in such a blissful state, that all I felt was that he had started to move me. The next thing I knew, I was on my right side and he was holding my left leg up in the air and he slid into me again and I groaned as he started thrusting faster. He ran his hand down my back and he grabbed my hip and pulled me into him harder. I saw his head go back and I felt him start to tense and I clenched his dick as hard as I could until he groaned and finally came. He dropped down beside me and cuddled up next to me and held me while we caught our breath.

I couldn't hardly move, but I felt so incredible. I had never felt so happy after sex, and when I could finally speak, I told him that if he didn't object to it, I'd like to do it again sometime. He said that if it felt like that every time with me, he gladly do it as many times as I wanted. A few minutes later, we fell asleep in each others arms and I had never felt safer in my life.

When we woke up, he made breakfast and I was still in a blissful mood, and it must have showed because everytime he looked at me, he smiled and laughed a little to himself. He told me that he liked me a lot and wanted to get to know me better and asked me if I would like to date him.

I told him that I had been dreaming about that for a long time and that I would very much like to date him. He asked me why I hadn't tried to date him before then and I said that I just figured that I wasn't his type. He took me in his arms and kissed me and told me that he wanted to show me just how much of his type that I was.