The Perfect Summer Weekend

Story Info
A long awaited trip away brings hot pleasure.
1.8k words
4.22
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charnel
Charnel
1 Followers

It had taken weeks of planning, but today started 'The weekend'. The kids were with their grandparents. A little room facing the beach had been rented. Dinners, shopping, even a dance lesson had been planned, much to her surprise. She is almost overcome with tears when she enters the room. So many times she had dreamed of getting away, only to have it not work out. Wandering about the room, touching the gauzy curtains, and the little hospitality set, she looks almost afraid that she is about to wake up again. He sits in the wide wicker chair and watches her, pleased to be able to give her something she has hoped for for so long. Their honeymoon weekend had arrived... if only seven years after their marriage.

They have dinner on the pier, the summer breeze caressing them, the ocean singing softly in the background. It has been so long since she had worn something as lovely as the dress she was wearing, that she kept fiddling with the soft fabric. Not being covered in spaghetti sauce or peanut butter, and actually smelling pretty went a long way to making her feel sexy. Or it could have something to do with the lovely strappy sandals her husband surprised her with right before dinner. Talking softly, drinking too much wine, they enjoyed the quiet night. The torches lit near them offered warmth from the crisp ocean breeze, which even in the height of summer was cool in the evening.

Walking on the sand as they made their way to their room, the couple enjoyed the hushed dark of the night. Stopping him, she gently kisses his lips, tasting a bit of the ocean and the wine they had finished between the two of them. His arms wrap around her, and their bodies fit together. She can feel the stirrings of his erection against her, and she moans, deepening the kiss. Hotter and hotter their desire burns. His stroking hands on her bare shoulders and neck cause shivers down her body, pooling between her legs. Deciding that she wants him now, she breaks the kiss and tugs his hand, urging him to follow. Moving quickly to the sea wall, she pulls up her skirt, stepping out of a lacey pair of panties that she had bought just for this weekend. She wanted him to fill her, hard.

But he had other plans. Pushing her gently over, so that she was braced on the sea wall, he kneeled, his hands caressing her hips, trailing just beyond her wet center, kissing her knees, stroking the soft flesh between that the laces of her heels wrapped around. Taking small bites up her thighs, he moved slowly up, shifting her legs a little wider. When he licked her intimate folds, she cried out softly. He spread them with his thumbs and brushed his tongue against her, tasting her sweet and musky flavor. He couldn't get enough. He flicked his thumb over her clit and he could hear her husky breaths. He knew she would come soon, he slid his fingers deep in her and she gave a guttural moan. He thrust his fingers in and out of her, his other hand circling her nub, his tongue driving her mad. She shifted her hips, just as her pussy tightened around his fingers. Her body throbbed, her knees felt weak with the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

She reached behind her, trying to grab him to pull him up, and after teasing her a bit more, he let himself be pulled to standing position. With the guttural whisper of 'my turn', she kneeled before him, her knees still shaky from his earlier pleasuring. The sea breeze cools the sweat trickling down her neck caused from his talented lips and tongue. Slowly unbuttoning his pants, she pulls the zipper down, careful not to catch anything sensitive and ruin the fun. Rubbing the hard length of him against her cheek, she looks up at him, gauging how badly he wants her. Eyes closed in pleasure, biting his lip, with the moonlight bathing his face, she feels another rush between her thighs at the erotic look he has. Wasting no time, she pulls the band of his briefs down, and licks him from base to tip, tasting the salty precum before engulfing him in her mouth. One hand cupping his balls, the other stroking in time with her hungry mouth, she begins humming, moving faster and faster, her tongue doing naughty little swirls. It is too much, her hot mouth sucking him so tightly, and she can feel him about to cum. She grabs him at his base, holding his orgasm off for a moment, building the pressure, building the pleasure. When she releases him, his hot load shoots out, and she swallows as much as she can, a bit dribbling out of the side of her mouth. Licking it up with her tongue, she tucks him gently back into his briefs, putting her panties in his pocket.

They make their way back to the hotel, giggling like teenagers, not noticing anyone but each other. When they get to the hotel, she brings out a little box- one he assumed had makeup or one of a million confusing gadgets women seem to think is important to travel with. In a way, he was right. Over the last couple of months, she had gone online, and to some shops- picking things out for the trip. The first little baggy she picked out was fairly tame. Handing him the bag, she heads into the bathroom to change into something she hopes he will appreciate.

When she opens the door, she finds him stripped down to his boxer briefs and dress shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking a little lost, holding the baggy. Pausing at the doorway, striking a pose, she glows under his approving gaze. He reaches out to her and she walks over, straddling his legs. She can feel him harden beneath her as she starts to unbutton his shirt, wiggling slightly with each button to prolong the pleasure. He reaches up and pulls the fastening on her wine colored camisole, freeing her breasts to his view. She finishes the last button and pushes the shirt off his shoulders, and onto the floor. She then grabs the baggy, pulling out a little tube. Opening it, and pouring some on her finger, she circles her nipples with the shiny liquid. His hands reach for her breasts, slowly rubbing her nipples between his fingers. She tangles her fingers in his hair as he greedily nibbles on her breasts. Biting her nipples gently, he makes sure to go slowly, even though he wants to just rip of that little bit of lace separating him from her hot core and pound the hell out of her.

Lifting her to standing position, he gets up, and sits her down on the bed. He steps forward and kneels before the bed. She looks so wanton, her breasts shiny from his kisses and the lube, her lacey teddy bunched around her middle. Parting her knees he runs his hands over her legs and stomach. She shivers at his touch. He starts to trail his fingers over the edge of her panties then withdraws. He lowers his head and starts to nibble at her thru the thin lace of her panties, before pulling back again, and reaching for the little tube still held in her hand. Pulling out one her grasp, he opens it and lets a little trickle on his fingers. Tracing just inside her panties, he strokes the slippery liquid on her clit. She moans loudly, her hand covering the sound out of habit. She can already feel how wet she is. Pushing her back on the bed, he gently lifts her hips and slides her panties off. She closes her eyes, concentrating on the pure pleasure he is stroking up in her body. She can feel his slick fingers start to work their way between her, gently probing deeper. Her hips start to buck slightly upwards; and when his tongue finds her sensitive nub, the pleasure is so intense; it causes her whole body to jerk. Wanting to prolong the evening, she pushes him away, shivering and shuddering slightly.

Pulling the rest of the little teddy off of her, she kneels in the middle of the bed, and beckons her lover to her. He crawls up on the bed, pulling her against his hardness, her slick pussy already aching for him. But she pushes him down, and grabs the little container from the bed where it had been tossed. Pouring some in her small hands she fondles his thick erection with her sleek hands. She starts rubbing gently tightening her hand in corkscrew motion ever few strokes. She leans over, her heart shaped ass facing him, and starts to lick, teasing the head and then licking slowly and firmly up and the base before gently sucking him into her mouth. She takes about half his erection in her mouth and sucks hard, feeling him thicken in her mouth. The slickness of the gel, the softness of her hands, and the heat of her mouth is almost too much to bear.

Urging her to straddle him; he pulls her hips to his face, burying his tongue deep in her depths.

"Mmm, strawberry," he says, causing her to giggle a bit, before returning her attention to his thick shaft. Licking up and down her wet slit slowly, he tries to concentrate on giving her pleasure, not on the havoc she is causing with her naughty tongue. She is unable to hold herself still, his maddening fingers and mouth making her come hard. Crawling down him, her body more than ready for his hard cock, she impales herself on him, still facing his feet. He watches, fascinated, at his thick cock sliding in and out of his wife, slick and shiny with a mix of her juices and the flavored gel he had laved on her. She begs him to go harder. Grabbing her hips, he slams himself into her, causing her to moan in pleasure. Rocking back and forth, she comes again, the muscles holding him in, contracting around him, causing him to come hard, his body curling up slightly, a grunt of pleasure leaving his mouth as his breath rushes away. Panting heavily, she disengages, and stumbles to the bathroom, her wobbly legs making him laugh softly. She shoots him a playful glare before shutting the bathroom door to clean up.

Trying to stay awake until she comes out is a battle he does not win, and when she opens the door and sees him snoring softly, she smiles.

"This was so perfect. I would not change it, or when it happened for the entire world," she tells him softly, her eyes shining with emotion. "Thank you, my love, for making my dreams come true." As he reaches out to her with a sleepy smile, she crawls into bed, looking forward to the rest of the weekend, and the rest of her life with this wonderful, snoring man.

Charnel
Charnel
1 Followers