The Perfect Toy

Story Info
Wife plays with husband at home & in public.
3k words
4.09
74k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene and I recently tried out a new toy. It was an ejaculating strap-on cock. It was a nice size and realistically shaped. We'd really looked forward to playing with it, but were disappointed to find it was much too rigid to use right. Plus, I needed an iron grip to make it squirt.

The day for the nervous Joseph to cut Gene's hair arrived (see "A Special Hair Styling"). I was hoping it would be fun. Joseph totally played dumb. He wouldn't take my bait. Every time I brought up our escapade, he ignored it. Oh well. No more fun for him!

We took off in the opposite direction from home. "Where are we going?" Gene asked.

"To the toy store. Remember? We want a better cock for me to fuck you with."

I knew what I wanted, but I didn't know if they made it. I was thinking of a six inch realistic cock with balls. We had an eight inch one. It was too fat to play hard. We looked at a six inch, but it was as big around as the eight inch. No good. I wanted to try the cyber flesh, but couldn't find one.

Gene didn't say much when I asked what he wanted. "Okay honey, it's your ass that's getting fucked, talk to me."

He showed me one he liked. It was cyber flesh, but not a strap-on. It had a suction cup base. I went to find some help.

The lady showed us this and that. "The cyber flesh is too soft to get good penetration with a harness," she said. "You could adapt a suction cup base one if you sew." That sounded like too much effort. Spend fifty or sixty bucks and have to sew. I think not.

Off we went to another store. They had a better selection of vac-u-lock attachments. Low and behold, there was a very plain looking box. "That looks interesting," I thought. I opened the box and saw the toy inside was almost perfect. "Gene come feel this," I said, all excited.

"Not bad, what do you think?"

"It looks a lot like your cock, baby. It's not cyber flesh, but it has almost the same give. I do wish it had balls. I like my cock to look real. It's the perfect size, though. Not too fat."

Cyber flesh is so delicate you can only use water-based lubricant. They have to be stored separately or they deteriorate. They're also high dollar. This guy was a real bargain, only twenty bucks.

So we, or at least I, could hardly wait for our next play day. I literally had a dream about it one night. I dreamed it wasn't a vac-u-lock attachment, just a dildo. I woke up in a panic and ran over to check. Wow, just a bad dream! I dream about sex frequently.

This morning is play day. We shower and Gene goes into the bedroom. I wash the new toy and fit it onto my harness. I put on a purple open nipple bra and then my harness, covering it with purple open crotch panties.

I rush out to the bedroom. He's leaning back on the bed. I literally jump up there, standing in front of him and poking my cock in his face. "Try this baby!" I do like to have fun and I'm really excited.

He happily wraps his mouth around my cock. "Oh fuck, it looks good. You look good sucking it. Suck my cock Gene, suck it!" I'm holding his head, feeding him more of it, going in and out, trying not to ram it down his throat.

Once I do shove it pretty far in while holding his head, on purpose, to make a point.

While we were playing "Punish The Naughty Wife" (see "Aftermath"), I didn't complain about him pushing my head all the down on his cock. Usually, I tell him to just guide me and don't shove. I was so astounded by his aggressive behavior that day that I did whatever he wanted. I managed to not gag by pure will power.

In the last few weeks, he's gone back to pushing my head. He's been so much more fun, I've hardly complained. I enjoy deep throating a cock. It turns me on a lot. I need a good position and to be aroused by working for it. I have to be relaxed, except when I'm being punished, of course! So, I give him one good shove, for memory's sake.

I want to do everything at once. I'm rubbing our cocks together, my hand wrapped around them, jacking them off. Smiling and laughing, I start sucking and nipping his little nipples. Like me, Gene melts at having his nipples sucked. I'm kissing him everywhere. I shove my tongue in his ear. He hates that, but he's not complaining. I bite his chest a few times, rather hard.

"This is so wonderful, Gene. I'm going to fuck you silly. Turn over so I can get your ass ready." He gets on his elbows and knees. "Oh, your ass looks so good. It's going to look even better with my cock in it."

So I greedily start licking. "Your ass is so sweet. I just love the way it opens right up for me." My tongue is going all the way in and out, licking his balls, then darting back inside his butt. "Wait, where's the new paddle Hilani gave us?" I jump up and get it. "Oh! We have to use this, too." Smack, smack, smack across his ass.

"Ouch!"

"Did it hurt?'

"It's got a sting to it!"

Smack on his ass, on his thighs, on his back. "But I'm hardly putting anything into it, honey. It's supposed to hurt. Let me kiss it." I kiss and rub his ass cheeks. Smack again. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." Smack! "Oh! Poor baby, does it sting? I'll use my hand." Slap, slap! Here and there. Kisses where it's red, then a few more smacks, a little harder. "This is such fun. Turn back over, I want your nipples."

Gene rolls over onto his back for me. I pounce on him. Sucking, biting his nipples. Kissing him. "Like my cock? Isn't it nice?"

"Yes." He's laughing. "You seem to be enjoying it."

"I love it. It's perfect. Here, suck it some more." I crawl up his body, leaning over the headboard. "Suck it!" He does. I eventually pull back, moving down to suck his cock, slurping away. "Hey, where are the nipple clamps? Did we put them away, or are they still under the pillow?"

"I found them, here they come." I suck his nipples, pinching some skin to make them stand out. I put the first one on him. "Oh, so pretty! One more," I say as I'm attaching the other one. They're connected with a chain, which I grab with my teeth and tug. "Oops, it fell off."

"You mean it was ripped off!"

"Here, I'll fix that. Poor little titty, getting its clamp pulled off. Let me put it back." I flick my tongue across the exposed tips of his nipples. I bite his chest a few times, making myself really hot. I used to bite mean, but quit long ago. I feel the desire resurfacing in my passion. Controlling myself, I lick and nip him all over, including his cock and balls. "You're my little pain slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, except when you're mine."

"Just because I get off on being spanked doesn't mean I don't like giving it out."

I shove his legs up and back, then dive between his cheeks for another taste. Gene's moaning and squirming as I lap away, plunging my tongue as far inside his butt as I can.

The clamps have a hard bite. Gene can't take it for long. I remove one and begin roughly sucking his nipple as the blood rushes back into it. "Does it hurt baby? Let me make it feel better." I do the same to his other nipple, then replace the clamps. "Hurts good, huh?" He doesn't know whether to laugh or groan. We have fun whatever we do. "Let me suck your cock, you'll forget about the pain!"

As I'm sucking I see his ass. "Oh, I need that. Let me take the clamps off, so you can turn over."

Smack! "Oops, sorry. Had to, couldn't resist. I'll make it feel better." Once again my face is between his cheeks and my tongue is in his asshole. "Ready for a finger?" I ask as I suck on two of them, getting them wet.

"Sure."

I insert my index finger. "Oh, you slut, it just slides right in." I dig around, twisting my finger, rubbing his prostate. He's making pleased sounds. "Ready for another one?" As I pull out and reinsert two fingers, I say, "My husband's about to get fucked by his wife. Give me the lube dear."

"Uh, huh. Here you go, it's open."

"Eager aren't you?"

"Like you're not!"

I squirt some of the lube onto my left hand and stroke my cock to coat it well. "Oh, fuck! I'm so excited, Gene!" I rub the head against his ass. With one firm movement, it's inside him. "Oh, baby it just slides in so easily. You okay?"

"I'm great. It feels good. Just fuck me."

Each time I pull out, I use the lube on my hand to apply some more. I want it slick. I'm testing the new toy. "I love this thing. It's perfect. I'm so happy. I can really fuck you now." All the way in, then out. Slowly. "Your wife can fuck you now. I love fucking my husband's ass. Damn, it makes me so wet and hot."

This is totally awesome. It's the best attachment yet. I love the fact that I can go fast or slow. As deep as I want. I can go totally wild. Too much fun!

"Turn over, lets try another way."

"My pleasure." He rolls over, placing a pillow under his hips and pulling up his legs to spread his ass for me.

I'm right there between his legs. Cock in hand, I press against his ass and it glides right in. Grabbing his legs, spreading them open further, I just start pounding. "Fuck, this is good! Fucking you so hard is wonderful! You like it, don't you? You like your wife fucking your ass! Fucking you like you're my bitch!"

I lean forward to kiss him. He rubs my breasts. I've slowed my pace, enjoying the sensations. Gene is sucking one nipple. "You're going to cum, aren't you?" he gasps when he takes my tit out of his mouth. "Fucking me is making you cum. Cum baby! That's it. Cum while you're buried all the way inside my ass!"

I can't believe it, I'm cumming and I can drive into him as deep and hard as I want. Which makes me cum some more. I'm grabbing his shoulders and pulling my body toward him. I love it. I push back up on my arms. I'm keeping a steady movement now, but each plunge makes me cum. I'm giggling, having so much fun.

"Let me get on top now," he says.

"Okay. I love watching you impale yourself on my cock." I try to open the lube. "Stupid bottle's so hard to open with slick hands. You try."

He can't open it either. His hands slide off.

"Here." I grab the bottle and use the edge of the nipple clamp to pry it open. I spread some more on my cock.

Gene straddles my cock, facing me. "That's nice. I love watching you fuck yourself with my cock." We can play with each other's tits this way. I'm getting pretty intense, humping upwards, meeting each movement he makes. Now that he has my breasts, I can't help but cum some more.

Suddenly he's off me, turning around. He knows I like the view when his back is to me. I can watch my cock going in and out of his asshole. "Fuck, that looks good! Fuck me baby, fuck my cock! I love seeing it all the way inside your ass."

I'm frantic with excitement. This is the perfect toy! I want to try every angle I can imagine. Actually, I'm getting tired. Last night I fucked him on his office chair, in numerous positions. My legs are worn out, but I'm having too much fun to stop. I'm grabbing his hips and back, slamming him down on me.

He gets off and turns around. We laugh and kiss.

Gene moves down to lick my pussy. "Does it taste good baby? Is it wet?"

"Yes, delicious and dripping. You got off fucking me, didn't you?"

"Yes. It's the best toy ever. I can really fuck you with it."

He makes me cum. "Wait. This harness is pinching my butt."

"Take it off and let me in there." He pulls my panties off as I release the strap and remove the harness.

I lay back to enjoy myself. He eats pussy so well. Gene knows all the different ways I like it. Licking, sucking, moving all around. After I cum a few times, he pushes my legs back and licks my ass, poking his tongue inside. Of course I cum again. This is a recently discovered delight.

It still thrills and amazes me, the many ways and number of times I can cum. He keeps it up for a long time. I'm satiated with pleasure.

I usually don't want a lot of attention paid to my clit. Those extreme orgasms make me want to stop. I'm just done, after a big one.

He licks and sucks my clit, backing off from time to time. His fingers are tweaking my nipples. Finally, I have an earth shattering, screaming orgasm. I squeeze his head so tightly between my thighs, I'm afraid I'll hurt him. I start to push him away, to tell him to stop. Then I decide, if I'm capable of deciding, to go with it. I've never gone beyond the big one. This time, I'll find out what's there.

Waves and waves of pleasure are crashing over me, enveloping me. I continue on to totally new territories. My whole body is vibrating and bouncing ecstatically. My legs squeeze his waist, then pound against Gene's back and sides. I drop them on the bed, then wrap them back around him. I'm thrashing about wildly. My ankles slam together. "Ouch, that hurt, I hit my ankle bones together. Don't stop." I'm rubbing an ankle, still cumming. I push him away with my feet on his shoulders. Instantly I pull him back. "Don't stop!" I finally say, "Easy, easy baby." I'm cumming beyond my wildest dreams.

"Stop a minute. It feels as if it's 110 degrees in here, wait." I'm laughing as I pull him to me.

"Good one, huh?"

"Oh Gene, more than that! Let me cool off a minute. I need to breathe" A moment later, I lift my legs as I grab him. He adjusts himself, as I've moved across the bed. He starts licking me again. I know I'm yelling, grabbing his body, pulling him further into me.

Then he sits up. My feet are by his face. He places one on either side of his head. He shoves his cock inside my cunt. One of us is pounding, maybe both of us. My legs push so hard against him, he nearly goes over backwards. He just grabs me and leans his weight forward. I'm laughing and cumming.

"Do you want to come now or save it for a big one later?"

"I'll wait." We've found Gene has a much more powerful orgasm if we fuck a couple of times with me cumming repeatedly, which he thoroughly enjoys. When he finally gets to cum, it's awesome for both of us.

We get up. "Great toy, isn't it? I believe this ones a keeper."

"Yes it is."

"Did it feel like a real cock?

"I'd know that how?"

"Oh. Right. You haven't had a real cock up your ass yet, have you? Poor, baby."

He has to go to work in a while. We decide to eat out. I put on a short leather skirt, with no panties. We take separate vehicles, so he can leave for work afterwards.

They seat us at a small booth. It's perfect for flashing my waxed cunt by opening and closing my legs, but there isn't anyone sitting where I can give them a show. Bummer.

During our nice breakfast and some great sex talk, I'm on the verge of cumming. I restrain myself.

In line to pay, I'm holding my husband. I have my left arm around his waist and my right hand on his chest. Our hips are pressed together. I look up and he kisses me. I cum on the spot. Trying not to be obvious, I tense up against him. "You're so naughty, cumming in front of all these people." He's chuckling.

We go to his van. We're standing in the middle of a busy parking lot, kissing and talking about our wonderful morning and the fantastic new toy. Suddenly I pull him tightly against me and cum. My body is spasming uncontrollably against his. Gene laughs. "You little slut, cumming again in front of all these people."

"I can't help it. It just happened."

"That's one of the things I love about you," he says. "You cum at the drop of a hat and you drop the hat." He places his fingers on my nipple, flicking it lightly. I cum again. He won't stop. I can't stop. I'm humping his leg as I cum harder and harder.

Clinging to his shoulder, I say, "Stop it. Everyone's seeing me humping you like a dog." I have to move his hand to get him to stop. I want to drag him into the van, but the back's completely full of tools and parts.

We are both laughing now. I kiss him goodbye and tell him, "Just go to work and stop it."

Now here I am, a horny ball of sexual energy. So I'm going off, looking for an opportunity to flash my pussy.

That's another story, for another day.