The Perfect Vacation

Story Info
An exciting trip to Thailand for Sara and Tomohiro.
3.7k words
4.31
50.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The characters in this story originated in the story "Hot Japanese Summer", so check it out if you want to! Not reading the original stories shouldn't affect this one very much.

-------------------------------------------

"Ok, everyone, that's it for tonight! Remember, we don't have class next week, so you'll have extra time to study unit 23, right?"

My students greeted this with groans. Being a group of young university students, they were just as excited as I was about the prospect of a week off. It was "Golden Week" in Japan, a time in the spring when nearly everyone takes about a week's vacation to relax and celebrate some national holidays. In theory, that is. In practice, lots of people wind up working for the whole week anyway, if their bosses want them to. Luckily, being a foreigner, there was no way I'd be asked to work and our language school was going to be closed anyway.

I was psyched about getting some time to myself and I've always enjoyed celebrating Golden Week in Japan because the weather is always gorgeous. This time around, though, things were going to be even better. My sexy Japanese boyfriend of nearly a year, Tomo, had made plans for us to take a trip to Thailand for a week. A whole week! When we first got together, he and I were nearly inseparable. Since that time, though, things had gotten in the way. His new job, for one, had caused us to cancel our last trip, and kept us from getting together as much as we liked during the week. So, needless to say, I was very excited about having unrestricted access to him for a long period of time.

As the last of my students left the classroom, I cleaned up the room, rearranged the desks, cleaned the board and thought about my plans for the upcoming week...

It was just last week that my good vacation plans turned into even better plans. Out for dinner with my boyfriend, he announced that he had some news for me.

"Um, Sara....?" Tomo was leaning over the restaurant table towards me, looking anxious and biting his full lower lip. His deep brown eyes looked searchingly into mine. He ran a hand through his black hair, messing it up sexily. We had just finished an amazing dinner of sushi and were still sipping our beers.

"Yeah, Tomo? What's up?"

He fiddled with the collar of his orange polo shirt before reaching across the table to take my hand.

"Well, it's about Golden Week. Uhhhh....my boss wants me to work."

"What?? He promised you the time off! I can't believe it...we already have our plane tickets booked!! And the hotel..." I was fuming. We'd spent so much time planning this trip to Thailand, and now he was going to back out?

Tomo looked up at me and grinned. "I'm joking, Sara! Of course I have the week off. You're so cute when you get mad!" He leaned forward and brushed some hair off my forehead before planting a kiss on it.

"Damn it! You really had me going there. You know I hate it when you joke like that!"

"Well," he said, "maybe I can make it up to you. Look." He pulled something out of his bag and passed it to me. It was a brochure for a very expensive, very exclusive island resort. The one I desperately wanted to stay at but couldn't afford. And even if I could afford it, I still didn't have the right connections to get in.

"What? I don't get it." I looked into Tomo's dark brown eyes in confusion. He grinned.

"Daisuke, my co-worker, knows the owner of this resort. He got us booked there for the week! Plus, free massages and spa stuff for you, scuba diving lessons, and we can go sailing if we want to..." Tomo's eyes sparkled with delight at the surprise. He flipped through the brochure, showing me all the facilities while I watched, my mouth agape.

"B-but, we can't afford this!! Tomo, really we –" I was cut off when he leaned in and kissed me deeply, holding my face in his hands.

"It doesn't matter, Sara! We need this. We've both been working too much; I never get to see you... Besides, Daisuke got me a deal!" He laughed and I joined in, grabbing his hand and holding it tight.

"This is so amazing. Honestly, I don't know what to say! You are the best boyfriend ever, you know." It was my turn to lean over the table and kiss his soft lips, running my tongue between them, feeling him return my caresses. I finally broke the kiss, a bit out of breath.

"Let's get out of here," I said, my voice low and sultry. One look in my eyes and Tomo knew exactly why I wanted to leave. We hurried to pay the bill then hopped onto Tomo's moped and sped off to my house.

"Sara-sensei? What are you doing?"

I looked up and saw my school's manager in the doorway to my classroom.

"Oops, sorry Manager-san! I was just thinking about –"

"Golden Week, right? You're so lucky! I wish I was going to Thailand," she said wistfully.

"Yeah I'm so excited! But my flight leaves tomorrow morning, so I'd better go home and finish packing." I grabbed my purse from behind my desk, said goodnight to my co-workers and ran down the steps into the warm spring night.

It was about 10 p.m. and I still had to finish packing. Tomo was at home packing too; he was going to pick me up at 6 a.m. in a taxi and then we'd head to the airport together. I quickly rode my bike home, unlocked my door and walked into the same messy apartment I'd left earlier that morning. I sighed, and then finished sorting through my clothes. It would be really hot in Thailand, so I was packing a couple short sundresses, a denim mini-skirt, a few pairs of shorts and some tank tops. I figured this was going to be a pretty casual weekend, but then remembered that we might be going to a few parties. I went over to my closet to find my sexiest dress. It was a red halter-neck dress that scooped very low in front and even lower in the back, nearly showing some ass-cleavage. The hemline hit a few inches above the knee, and all in all the dress showed a lot of skin. I tried it on just to make sure and checked myself out in the mirror. As I smoothed the dress over my curves, I noticed how well it formed to my breasts. The perfect amount of cleavage was showing, my creamy white skin contrasting nicely with the red of the dress. My waist looked tiny and my ass looked fantastic when I turned around. I decided to leave my hair down when I wore this dress; my light brown hair was now long, hitting mid-back, and slightly wavy. Altogether, a killer look. I slipped out of the dress and tossed it into the bag along with some sexy shoes. Then, I debated between taking my pink bikini or my black one, shrugged, threw them both in and zipped up the bag. Done.

I checked the clock. It was midnight but I still felt wired, so I headed to the bathroom for a shower. I stripped off my white blouse and charcoal gray skirt, rolled my stockings down my legs and reached behind my back to unhook my white bra. As the silk slid off my skin, I felt it brush against my nipples and I moaned softly, my pink nipples stiffening. I glided my fingertips over them, gently, and then slid my hands down my stomach to slide off my panties. Hmmm, I thought, feeling the wetness in my panties. I guess thinking about all this alone time with Tomo got me a little excited! I ran a hand over my pussy lips and felt my juices dripping out. Smiling, I turned on the shower and got under the spray of hot water.

My mind started to wander back to the night Tomo had surprised me about the vacation plans. We had practically run back here, tearing each other's clothes off the second we were in the door. I pushed him onto the sofa and dropped to my knees, swallowing his cock in one motion while fingering my pussy till we both came hard...

In the shower, I let my hands caress my tits, massaging them with soap, teasing and pinching my nipples. I loved having just the right pressure, just on this side of pain. Pinching my nipples just a little too hard always got me so excited and tonight was no different. After giving one last hard twist, my right hand slid down to play with my pussy, and an exploratory finger found my hard aching clit. I put one leg up on the edge of the tub, spreading my pussy wider, as I rubbed my clit. I gasped as my finger started to rub in slow circles al around my little nub. Craving more, I slid two fingers into my dripping hole as my thumb worked on my clit and my other hand pinched my nipples. I pressed my fingers against my g-spot and my knees went weak. Soon I was writhing and moaning, leaning against the cool tile walls as I fucked myself hard and fast, tweaking my nipples and rubbing my clit.

"OOhhhhhhhh FUCK!" I cried out as I came, my knees shaking. Cum dripped out of my pussy and coated my hand. I rested for a few moments, feeling the warm water washing over my body, my skin extra sensitive. Slowly, I slid my fingers out of my pussy and sucked them clean, then reluctantly went about washing my hair and body, then shaving. My pussy hair was very usually neatly trimmed but I decided that since I'd be spending a week on a beach, it was time for it to go. I lathered up and carefully shaved my pussy bare. Mmmmm, it felt so sexy. Tomo loved it – a bald pussy was a very rare thing in Japan, at least on Japanese girls, and when I shaved he'd spend hours eating me out. Needless to say, I loved it too!

Satisfied that I had everything ready for the morning, I crawled onto my futon and fell asleep, in post-orgasmic bliss.

"How long will it take to get to the airport, babe?" I yawned and snuggled in tighter against Tomo as the taxi wound it way through the city.

"About an hour, in this traffic. Did you have a good sleep?" He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Uh-huh....but I'm still sleepy. Mind if I crash?" I looked up at him and when he shook his head I stretched out more in the back seat, my head in his lap. Before I knew it, we had arrived at the airport and were making our way towards the Thai Airways check-in. After getting through check-in, security and immigration, we were left with an hour to kill before the plane was to take off, and I spotted at Starbucks off in the distance.

Sipping our coffees, Tomo and I settled at a table, watching the planes take off and land.

"Babe, I'm so excited!!! I can't believe we're going to this resort. Did I tell you how much I love you?" I leaned in towards Tomo and planted a soft kiss on his full lips.

"Mmm yeah you did, but I always love to hear it." He pulled away slightly to whisper in my ear. "I love you too, Sara. You are so fucking sexy! I don't think I can wait till we get there..." He started to slide his fingertips under the hem of my knee-length pink cotton skirt and immediately my nipples hardened through my black tank top. Seeing this, he grinned and then started kissing me passionately. His tongue slid between my lips and I eagerly ran my tongue along his, caressing, playing, losing myself in his kiss as his fingertips slid up higher and higher towards my damp black panties. I let my head fall back and my eyes closed halfway as he kissed down my neck. Out of the corner of my eye, though, I spotted a clock and realized it was our check-in time at the gate.

"Shit, Tomo, we gotta go! Look at the time!" I gently pushed his hand down my leg and stood up, gathering my bag.

We hopped onto the monorail and got to our gate just in time, boarding the plane without a problem. Luckily, our seats were in a group of two, so we didn't have to worry about sharing our space with a stranger. Sadly, we weren't in first class, but we were in the emergency exit aisle and so we had a bit of extra leg room. We settled in for the long flight and I was glad I'd chosen such a comfortable outfit for the 5-hour flight. Tomo had also dressed comfortably, wearing a pair of dark green cargo pants and a white t-shirt.

A few hours in, we had finished our meal, watched a couple bad TV shows and tried listening to the music channels but couldn't find anything. Tomo had pulled out a book and started reading but I was feeling antsy so I slid past him and into the aisle. I walked up the aisle towards the bathroom to stretch my legs. A stewardess was walking towards me in her gorgeous Thai silk uniform and when we met up, she had to squeeze past me. I got a chance to check out her gorgeous, perfectly made-up face, dark brown eyes and shiny black hair. I also got to feel her tight, fit body and cute little ass as she slid past me. Our eyes met briefly and I got the feeling she was checking me out too. In fact, after I left the bathroom I could see her watching me as I returned to my seat. I winked at her and then dropped back into my seat next to Tomo.

I kissed him on the check and he looked up from his book. I kissed my way across to his ear, sucking on his earlobe as I slid a hand down his muscular chest. He moaned softly, put his book away and turned his face towards me, kissing me as my hand slid lower and lower...finally resting on his crotch.

"Wait, Sara," he whispered, then leaned forward, grabbed a blanket and spread it over our laps. "Ok," he said, grinning.

"Good idea," I whispered into his ear, before letting my hand drift back to his growing bulge. The other plane passengers were watching the movie and so I wasn't too worried about being found. Maybe that hot stewardess will find us, I thought, as I unbuttoned Tomo's pants and slid my hand inside, grabbing his warm thick cock and starting to stroke it.

"Ohhhhhhh yes...." He moaned softly. I gently placed a finger over his lips, telling him to be as quiet as possible. My hand worked up and down his shaft, faster and faster. I pulled his cock free from his underwear and ran my hand up and down in a twisting motion. My other hand caressed his face and pulled him towards me for a kiss. We kissed hard and deep, Tomo struggling for breath as he got close to cumming. Then, suddenly, he pulled his mouth of mine to whisper: "I'm cumming............"

I gave a quick glance then ducked my head under the blanket to swallow his cock. I engulfed his cock with my mouth and his first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I quickly swallowed it down and the next shots of cum as well. When he stopped, I licked his cock clean and sat up straight again. I felt a little bit of disappointment that my sexy stewardess hadn't caught us, but the smile on Tomo's face was all I needed. We kissed again, and then he leaned his head back against the seat for a rest. I leaned against him, closing my eyes and relaxing. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

A bit later, I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my thigh. I opened my eyes to see Tomo looking at me, his left hand gently caressing my smooth thigh up and down underneath my skirt.

"Finally, you're awake!" he teased, kissing my forehead. "I thought I'd worn you out already!"

"Not even close, babe." I yawned a bit, stretched as much as I could, and then settled back in to my seat, enjoying his soft caresses along my thigh. We were still covered by the blanket and I could feel my pussy start to get damp from his attention. So, I slowly folded my right leg underneath and bent my left knee, bringing my left leg up and resting my foot on the seat. This way, I created a little tent with the blanket, giving Tomo lots of room to maneuver and lots of easy access.

He didn't waste any time. With a glint in his eye and a smile, he slid his hand up higher and higher on my thigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back, resting my head on the chair and shivering a little as his hand finally reached my panty-covered mound. I exhaled sharply as his fingers stroked along my slit, tracing a line up from my ass to my hard clit, pushing my wet panties between my lips, just a little. One of Tomo's fingers found my clit and pressed against it, rubbing in slow circles. I gripped the armrests of my seat tightly as he continued teasing me.

"Mmmmm babe that feels so good," I whispered. "Please..."

"Please what?" He murmured into my ear.

"Ohhh please fuck me, finger me, I need to cum for you!" I tried to control my voice, but by this point I was so turned on that I didn't really care who heard me.

Tomo obliged, pulling my panties to the side and sliding two of his fingers against my smooth skin.

"Mmmmm...you shaved. I can't wait to get my mouth on you..." He slid his two fingers deep into my cunt and pressed his thumb hard against my clit. My hips started rocking back and forth in sync with his fingers, grinding against him, hearing soft slurping sounds coming from my pussy as he fucked me hard and fast. I was getting into it, nearly lifting my hips up off the seat, trying to get him in deeper, when I felt someone softly kiss my lips. I thought nothing of it, just kissed back and it took me a few seconds to realize they weren't Tomo's lips.

My eyes flew open and all I could see was a pair of closed, almond-shaped eyes, immaculately made up. Was this really happening? I pulled back and looked into the stewardess' face. One quick glance at Tomo told me he had no problem with this addition; in fact, he kept fingering my so hard I could hardly focus enough to have a simple conversation.

"I'm sorry, I could not resist! I was watching you two for a long time..." she said, gently caressing my face. She was standing in the aisle but leaning down towards me. From any other point in the cabin, it looked as though she was simply helping some passengers. Overcome with lust and unable to form the words, I just grabbed her head and brought her mouth to mine. I heard Tomo moan approvingly as we kissed passionately. The stewardess slid her hands down from my face, over my bare shoulders. Goosebumps popped up on my skin as she caressed me. Her hands began to rub my tits through my shirt, my nipples hard and aching.

"Ohhhh please pinch themmmm..." I moaned, and she was happy to oblige. Quickly sliding her hands under my shirt she grabbed my nipples, pinching and rubbing them, scratching them lightly with her fingernails. After just a few moments of nipple play, I felt my pussy start to spasm around Tomo's fingers.

"Shit, I'm cumming!!!" I gasped. The stewardess sealed her lips to mine to keep me quiet as my body shook. Tomo slammed his fingers deep inside me one last time as I came hard. My cunt squeezed his fingers, my hips bucked up off the seat and my tongue plunged into the stewardess' mouth. I could feel my cum dripping out of my pussy around Tomo's fingers.

After a little while, I started to calm down and stopped shaking. The stewardess moved back, breaking our kiss and removing her hands from under my top. She looked down at Tomo and smiled.

"Your girlfriend is very sexy, sir," she murmured.

"I know," he said, looking at me as he slowly slid his fingers from between my pussy lips. He trailed them down my leg, painting me with my cum, before pulling his hand out from under the blanket. The stewardess grabbed his wrist, brought his hand to her lips and licked his fingers clean of my cum. Her eyes bored into mine as she savoured my juices. I watched, mesmerized.

And then, just as suddenly as she had arrived, she left. Dropping Tomo's hand, she reached out once more to caress our faces before turning around and walking back down the aisle. We heard her speaking with another stewardess in Thai as we relaxed against each other.

"Wow," I said.

"Uh-huh," he agreed..

We sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the flight, each of us wondering about what lay in store for us at the resort. We hadn't even reached Thailand yet and already this was shaping up to be my best vacation ever.

------------------------------------------

Part 2 is in the works, so please leave me any comments you wish! Check back soon for the rest of the story!