The Perfect Whore

Story Info
Perfect wife becomes a total fuck slut for her boss.
2.7k words
3.98
305.8k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

So, that was it, after 20 years loyal service I was getting the chop. On Monday morning I was called into the MD's office. Davies had taken control of the company two months ago. He was a large fat man who showed little or no concern for other peoples feelings and was hated amongst the workforce. We had already had words on several occasions and it was hate at first sight for both of us. "Sorry old man," he said beaming, "but we have to shed some weight, and, well, our American parents have decided to close the whole R & D department and move it to the States." To this day I don't know why I did it, but without thinking I hit the old bastard right in the mouth knocking him over the desk and onto the floor.

"You'll pay for that," he said scrambling to his feet.

I half expected a visit from the police but nothing happened. My next concern was for my wife Helen. She also worked for the company and ran the large secretarial pool. As we were now dependent on her salary I could only hope that she would keep her job.

Over the next few months I wrote away for hundreds of jobs and even had a few interviews. Either I was over qualified or at 45, too old. The strain started to tell and Helen and I started to argue on a daily basis. It really came to head when she came home to tell me that she had been promoted to Davies's PA. "Look Hon, I know he's a mean old bastard, but it's nearly twice my old salary and with you, well you know, we can sure use the money."

"Yeah, an just what else do you have to do for it." Helen just stared at me. "OK, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, but if that old git so much as lays a finger on you I'll kill him."

The weeks turned to months and I turned to the bottle. Our sex life was now non existent along with any hope of finding another job. Helen became distant and withdrawn and it got to the point where we started sleeping in different rooms.

Then it happened, call it a miracle, luck, justice whatever, I won £2.7 million on the mid week lottery. I was so excited, this meant a new life for both of us and just maybe we could get our lives back on track. Helen was working late, she did that a lot these days so I decided to drive to the office and break the news.

I arrived after most people had left and made my way up to the seventh floor without being challenged. Helen's new office was adjacent to Davies's at the end of the corridor. I was a bit weary of bumping into Davies again, but hey, what the hell, I was a millionaire, I'll just tell him to get stuffed, grab my wife and go. Boy was I feeling good.

I let myself in to Helen's office but she wasn't there. I could hear noises coming from Davies's room and assumed they were busy. I waited by her desk. Ten minutes later and the sound of voices had turned to groans. I inched open the adjoining door and nearly died on the spot. My darling wife was bent over the desk, her skirt up round her waist as Davies rammed his cock up her from behind. She was shouting obscenities at him and he was calling her his whore as he exploded in her cunt. Before I could rush in I was grabbed from behind and put into a powerful arm lock.

"Looks like you got a peeping tom boss," my assailant said pushing me into the room.

"Well, well, well, look who's here." Said Davies, pulling out and wiping his cock on my wife's panties. "Oh my God, Peter, what are you doing here?"

"Shut up whore, I'll tell you when to talk," Davies stormed. Helen went a deep red but did as she was told. I struggled to get at him but the man holding me was just too strong. "You see my friend," gloated Davies, "I told you you'd pay for your little indiscretion. Your lovely wife has been my fuck slut for months, she does exactly what she's told and even dresses to please, don't you my lovely whore. Now come over here and we'll show your husband just how well trained you are."

Like a meek little schoolgirl, head down staring at the carpet, Helen made her way to where her fat boss was sitting. "On your knee's whore, you know what to do." Without question, she knelt before him and took his limp cock into her mouth. "There now, you see what a good little whore she is."

"HELEN, please, stop, you don't need to do this, Helen please." Helen continued to suck the fat man's cock until it started to grow again.

"John, tie him to the chair, lets show him what she's really capable of." As I was forced into the chair I realised that my captor was a large black man, at least 6'4" and built like a brick shit house, no wonder I couldn't break free. My arms were forced behind the chair and tied into place. All the time, Helen continued to suck the fat mans cock. "Good, now, let the show begin, strip bitch, you know how I like you to look." Helen stood up and removed her skirt, blouse and bra. She stood before us in high heels shoes, black stockings and suspenders. "Now, isn't that a beautiful sight?" Davies said making her do a twirl in front of me. I noticed for the first time that her pussy was shaven completely smooth. "Now, show him how you like to play with it." Helen sat with her arse perched on the side of his desk and opened her legs real wide. Still avoiding eye contact with me, she started to finger her pussy, opening the lips to display her moist hole, I could see Davies's spunk running down her thighs. She massaged her clit with one finger while scooping up the spunk with the other before licking her fingers clean.

At 40 years old Helen still has a tremendous figure. We couldn't have kids, so her tits are large and firm and with regular work outs she has the body of a 20 year old. As she continued to play with herself, her nipples started to grow. It was as if they had a life of the own, expanding outward until they formed two perfect peeks. Her breathing began to get more laboured and she closed her eyes as her fingers worked faster on her clit. Suddenly her legs collapsed and with her whole body shaking violently she fell to the floor. "Very good my dear, it's so nice to see you enjoying yourself," Davies said. "Well John, ready for some fun?" The big black man smiled and grabbing Helen by her hair hauled her to her feet. "Tell me what you want white bitch."

"Please, no, don't make me do this, not in front of Peter, please," pleaded my wife. Taking a tighter hold on her hair he asked her again, "listen you white trash, you know what you want, so tell me."

"I – I want your cock," she answered meekly. "That's not the way to ask, try again."

"Please, I want you to fuck me with your b-b-b-black cock."

"Good girl, now tell me why you want my black cock up your nice tight white cunt."

"Because it's big."

"Good, and you like big cocks don't you bitch, tell us why you like big black cocks."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Peter, they made me say it ……… it's because it's much bigger and better than my husbands."

Davies looked at me and smirked, "Seems that your little white dicks too small for the slut, never mind, John's got the perfect answer, show him John." John started to undress and finally, as he lowered his underpants, his very large semi hard cock sprung into view. He walked towards me, his weapon swaying in front of him and stood just inches from my face. Swinging his hips from side to side, his slapped his cock across my face. "Open your mouth white boy, you can get it nice and ready for your little fuck slut there." I clenched my teeth together and stared at him in sheer defiance. "Looks like he doesn't understand English," he said to Davies before turning quickly and landing a blow to my stomach knocking the wind out of me. As I opened my mouth in pain, he pushed forward. "Bite it white boy and your dead, now suck." I was fighting for breath as he pushed even more of his length into my mouth and I had no option but to let him use me. I gagged as his cock reached the back of my throat and tried to pull back but he had both hands on the back of my head holding me firm while he fucked my mouth. "Hey Honey, get that sweet arse over here and watch this mother fucker suck." Helen walked over and stood beside me. "Look at him bitch, I want you to watch everything."

For the first time we made eye contact. His cock had grown to an incredible size and my whole jaw was aching. He'd given up trying to fuck my throat and was now using short thrusts into my mouth. Through the tears, I looked at Helen's face and saw that she too was crying. Suddenly he pulled out. "Good white boy, now bitch, get down here and show him how it's really done." Helen dropped to her knees right in front of me and seemingly without any effort took his complete cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. "Took her some time to get used to it man, but boy can she suck." As the black man filled her mouth, Davies knelt behind her and started to finger her already wet cunt. "Now this is what she really likes, you see after all the training she's had it seems that one prick just isn't enough any more." With that, he inched his hard cock into my wife's willing cunt and between them they built up a rhythm.

As the pace quickened, Helen started to moan and as John emptied his load into her mouth she went into her own orgasm. "There, see how she likes it," Davies said, holding her hips tight as he too emptied his load into her. In all our married life, Helen had never sucked my cock or played with herself and the mere thought of having a black man, well, she would have been disgusted at the thought. Yet here she was, dressed like a whore, sucking a black man's cock while another fat guy fucked her, and she was getting off on it. "So my friend, what's it like having a whore for a wife," he gloated.

Just then we heard the unmistakeable sound of a bucket clanking to the ground outside the office. Davies looked at his watch, "ah, the office cleaners, now we can really have some fun. Helen, I want you to go out there, find as many cleaners as you can and bring them back here, you've got five minutes, GO." With spunk running down her chin and thighs, Helen stood up and headed for the door. "Helen, NO," I shouted, but it was too late, she was through the door. We could hear talking and the occasional wolf whistle as Helen paraded around in her heels and stocking inviting the cleaners to fuck her. When she returned, she was escorted by five black men. "Good," said Davies relaxing in his office executive chair, it's gang-bang time. Oh, your going to love this," he said looking at me, "after all, she does."

Davies instructed the men to fuck her across his desk. As she laid back and opened her legs, a scrawny little Hispanic looking guy took his place between them and started to lick her out. Another equally disgusting looking guy stood at her head and forced his cock into her mouth. After bring her to a violent noisy orgasm, the guy licking her said something to his co workers and they lifted her onto the floor. Another guy lay on his back and without being told, she straddled him, taking his cock easily into her wet cunt. The second guy continued to fuck her mouth.

To my amazement, the guy that had licked her out now knelt behind her and started to force his cock into her arse. Far from crying out in pain, she took it easily and as the three guys fucked her she went from one orgasm to another.

At one point, she was made to suck me off while they took turns fucking her arse. "Teel him how much you like it," Davies ordered. "I like to have my arse fucked," she said looking up at me, "go on," said Davies, "tell him what you are, I want him to know exactly what you are." By now there wasn't much else they could do to humiliate her so she just threw caution to the wind. "I'm their slut, their whore, they use me any way they want, I fuck who they want when they want, they use my mouth, my cunt, my arse, anything they want. When I leave you in the morning, I come to work and change my clothes, they like me to wear stockings and short skirts. I'm never allowed to wear panties and have to be available for anyone who wants me. You see darling, I'm their total fuck slave."

I was forced to watch as each man took his turn, some even made her lick them clean after fucking her arse. She did as they asked without hesitation. When the last man could fuck no more Davies ordered John to wait until he had left the building and then release me. "After all, I guess you and your lovely whore have a lot to talk about." He left the office roaring with laughter muttering revenge is sweet. The black giant released my hands and told me we had half an hour then to get out.

Helen was stretched out on the couch, her body face and hair covered with spunk and bruises. I watched as a large trickle of the stuff ran from her gaping cunt, down her thigh coming to rest on her stocking top. Following my eyes to the gooey mess, she scooped it up with her fingers and then licked them clean. "I'm sorry Peter, but you made me like this, your endless moods, the drinking". "That's bollocks, I didn't turn you into a slut, you did that yourself."

"I had no choice, Mr Davies made it very clear that part of the job was to keep him happy. It all started out very nice, just me and him, then he showed me the photographs he secretly taken and that's when he started to make me go with other men. Those business trips I went on, well, I used to fuck the clients to get the order."

"Yeah, and what about those down and outs you fucked tonight, clients were they?"

"No Peter, but I can't help it, I really love being used like that, you can't believe how much it turns me on."

Looking at her spunk covered body I suddenly realised that the woman I had married all those years before no longer existed. Before me now was a common whore, albeit a beautiful one. Without a word I slide to the floor and for the next half hour I fucked her in every hole. When I had finished I made her lick me clean. As I got dressed she looked at me in surprise. "So, does this mean you still love me?" She asked, a look a hope in her eyes. "Fuck off, I just fancied one for the road!"

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers