The Perfect Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

Silvio kicked into high gear and started plowing her slutty pussy with his big cock. She had to be careful not to touch Charles cock with her teeth while she got fucked hard, but she was an experienced cock sucker and did not want to miss any of that beautiful dick. Roxy opened her mouth wide to keep her teeth clear and plunged her lips towards his ball sack, taking his fat cock deep into her throat again.

It was Charles who blew his load first. That is what she had wanted and it was in her power - Roxy could almost always suck a man to cum before they could fuck themselves into cumming. Silvio was fucking her slutty pussy into another shiver when Charles finally held her head and pulled it back a bit so that he could cum in her mouth instead. He knew she wanted to taste it. She started to swallow as the first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat and kept swallowing because she knew he would fill her up.....and it was a bit too early in the evening to have cum dribbling off of her chin.

Roxy had just managed the last drop of smooth ebony jizz when Silvio was ready to fill her as well. Silvio pulled his dick out of her pussy and came around the table to cum in her mouth. Her legs and pussy froze for just a half second before Hector stepped into her. She smiled as Silvio put his fat cock in her mouth and she could feel Hector's cock fill her hungry cunt. Roxy's body started to shiver in ecstasy again as Silvio dumped his load in her mouth.

When Silvio stepped away, Hector picked Roxy up and held her in his arms with his dick still in her pussy. He wrapped each arm behind her knees so he could control her position with his powerful body. She had her hands around his neck as she literally rode on his cock. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Hector asked what she wanted next, but she did not answer right away....preferring to squeeze his cock in out of her pussy as she rode on him with her manicured fingernails buried in his powerful shoulders.

"Bury my face in Leroy's lap while you fuck me from behind" was the answer she knew before he even asked the question.

Leroy liked having this little white slut suck his big black dick and she was happy to oblige. Leroy was rougher and a bit ruder than most, but not in a mean way. He was always kind and gentle with her. She let him do anything if he took his time and didn't try to rip her apart with his giant dick.

She led the way over to him and knelt between his legs. Roxy stroked his dick and stuck her ass in the air for Hector at the same time. The craving in her hungry pussy was instantly filled by Hector's fat cock while she prepared her next meal of fat dick.

Roxy was soon sucking Leroy's balls and slurping on his fat dick. She had learned to open her throat, but his dick was so big she had to push herself onto him. She gaged trying to get him all the way in and he gave a grin of satisfaction. Watching big Leroy grin while this hot white slut was gaging on his cock made Hector almost cum in her pussy. She knew it immediately, jumped and turned to swallow Hector's dick on her knees as the cum came out of him. She swallowed another load of cum.

Roxy bent and spread her legs for Leroy. He leaned forward and slapped her ass. Then he pulled her down onto his dick. Her sexy legs extended down either side of his powerful thighs as she wrapped her slutty pussy around him. She had her hands on his knees and leaned forwards with her big tits swinging as she wriggled her way onto his big dick. It was a tight fit, but not like sucking his dick. With her pussy Roxy could take all of him and enjoy every minute. Leroy laid back and let her do the work. She bucked and pulled on his big black dick with each stroke. Her full ass slapping against his thighs and her tits full and jiggling between her arms as she struggled to hold on to herself while she milked his cock. When Leroy started to grunt and squeeze her ass on the upstroke she turned and laid back so she could swing her leg above his head and come around to face him - without removing his cock from her pussy (he loved that). She pulled his face into her magnificent tits while she flexed her pussy around his dick until she could feel him buck and twitch inside her snatch. Then she eased herself off of his fat dick and smoothly wiggled down between his thighs.....wrapping her lips around his dick just in time to taste another load of cum. She gulped like a hungry slut, but still a little dribble of cum got away and trickled out of the corner of her mouth.

Mr. Gurrera walked in the room just in time to watch Roxy struggle to swallow all of Leroy's cum. She gave him a glance and sly smile - he knew immediately she liked to be watched. Gurrera sat next to Alex and ordered a drink.

Roxy climbed off of Leroy and directly onto Jimmy. Her pussy was freshly fucked and stretched out enough for her to swallow his dick in her pussy in one stroke. She looked extra slutty taking such a big cock all at once. She pulled Jeremy in front of her so she could suck his cock while she rode Jimmy. She had her hands on Jimmy's knees with her ass bouncing up and down on his dick with her sexy legs wrapped around the outside of his thighs.

Jeremy shot his load first. Again a little dribble of cum hung off of her chin while she rode Jimmy's fat cock. She cleaned it of and sucked the cum off of her fingers. Jimmy stretch her cock for another good 10 minutes before he put her on her knees and stood up to unload his sack full of cum into her open mouth.

Roxy took her time cleaning off his dick. When she was finished Alex asked her to come over to see him and Gurrara. When she got there he stood and sat her in the chair he had been in and immediately started licking her pussy. After a few licks he offered a taste to Gurrara. "Did I not tell you she has the yummiest slutty pussy" and they both took turns tasting her freshly fucked cunt.

Roxy stayed there enjoying their attentions while she rested. The bat tender took her order a brought over a drink while she sat there with her legs spread like a cunt buffet. All three of them enjoyed every minute.

When she was done her drink they sent her back over to the men. Charles bent her over the table and fucked her first. He knew how to bring the firm ridge of his fat cock back and forth across her g-spot and clit with each stroke. He soon had her gushing cum juice onto the floor.

Roxy spent another hour and a half fucking sucking and swallowing. When the last of her lovers got dressed and rejoined the fundraiser she returned to Alex and Gurrara. This time they knelt in front of and behind her so they could lick her pussy and ass. She stood there with them slurping on her slut honey as she watched the last of the other men leave.

When they were done, Mr Gurrara produced three pieces of jewellery. Each was a small, gold chain mail shield. Two just the size of her nipples and one just the size of her slutty pussy. With her permission he attached them onto her nipple and clit piercings. The covered her assets just enough that she was basically wearing as little clothes as possible short of full nudity.

Then Mr. Gurrara asked her if he could take her out into the fundraiser and present her as his muse for his next exhibit.....wearing only what she had on. She had been tiring, but this prospect titillated her to new heights. Her fire was stoked with each new introduction as he led her around the room.

When she could take no more, they brought her out to the car.

Roxy shoved Alex into his seat and had her hand wrapped around his fat cock while she was telling Carlos to take them home. She plunged his fat dick into her mouth. That was too much too soon and he could hear her throat gag and gurgle as his cock hit the back of her throat. Her big tits were rubbing his thighs and her beautiful bare pussy was stuck in the air as she instinctively arched her back while she struggled to swallow his cock. He could tell from Carlos' expression in the mirror that he could see her pussy....including her clit ring and chain attachment. And he remembered the last time that he and Carlos had fucked Roxy together......watching Carlos spank her perfect ass while he fucked her. Then he imagined he and Carlos each taking turns fucking her in the ass. By then Roxy's throat had relaxed and she was feasting on his fat cock. Her pretty red lips bounced up and down with a smile on her face and in her eyes. She could taste his salty pre-cum and she wanted to taste his cum. All four of them knew that is what she wanted and they would all feed her cum tonight. She applied her deepest suction to pull on his fat yummy dick all the way to the top. Then locked her teeth gently on the base of his cock head while she teased his peehole with her tongue. She wiggled her ass while she drew her mouth upward and wrapped her lips around his cockhead.....then slowly and gently brushed every inch of his cockhead with her teeth before plunging his dick into her throat. Her ass stuck even higher in the air (and into the rearview mirror view) as she pulled her lips down to the base of his cock. As she gurgled and flexed her throat around his fat dick she licked his balls. He contemplated his good fortune as his dick twitched and he began to unload his first load of cum for the evening. And as that first load drained away from him he watched Roxy's insatiable desire increase.

Roxy's ass was in the air with her pussy bare to the front seat and her tits swinging soft on his thighs. She looked up at him as she swallowed the last of his load then paused to pull the last remnants from the end of his dick.....slurping without shame.

She turned and looked at Carlos in the rear view mirror "take me home and fuck me" she said. And they did just that.

In the morning Roxy checked her email and found a full evenings pay from 8 men.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers
12