The "Perfect" Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,640 Followers

After I confronted Betsy with her duplicity she never made any genuine attempt to talk me out of a divorce, leading me to believe she likely never really loved me but just looked on me as a sap and meal ticket. Given the feelings I had at that time I had to admit maybe I had not loved Betsy completely either, but I didn't regret having met her.

By phone I kept Jill informed during the divorce proceedings what was going on, including how I was fulfilling my promise to be as easy on Betsy as I could bring myself to be. We also talked about many other things. The first thing I did after I walked out of the courthouse on the sunny Friday morning when the divorce was final was to call Jill. She was at work.

"Jill, I was hoping you would have dinner with me tonight to celebrate."

"Are you sure you want your former mother-in-law to be the person you celebrate your divorce with?"

"I'm more than sure. I'll be devastated if you won't."

After a long pause, just as I was about to say "Are you there?" Jill responded. "What time will you pick me up?"

I may have had the best time of my life that night. Jill looked as sexy as I had ever seen her – it was likely because she had an expectant glow about her, in addition to her slinky major cleavage dress, with the slit on one side up to her thong. After we ate dinner we went to a dance club with three halls playing three different types of music. We danced the Texas two-step and a few other country dances in the first hall, the cha-cha and other Latin dances in the second, and ballroom dancing in the third.

We didn't last long in the third hall. By the third slow dance we were hanging all over each other. As I pulled Jill close I put my hand under her chin, moved it up so she was looking me in the eyes, and said "Ever since I went over to your house to talk with you about Betsy I've wanted to fuck you. Tonight I'm going to fuck you comatose."

"Think so?" was her only response as she pushed her lips against mine and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We were in my car on the way to her house within three minutes.

As we drove to Jill's house she rested her head on my shoulder and held onto my arm. Halfway there she stuck her tongue in my ear and then said "Now that I have your attention, I have some bad news. I haven't gone through menopause and I'm not on birth control so I'm afraid you're going to have to fuck me with a condom."

I was slightly shaken but didn't let on. Instead I matter-of-factly replied. "Well I have some bad news for you too. I'm not going to fuck you; I'm going to make love to you. And I won't be using a condom."

I glanced at her face as best I could without running the car off the road in an attempt to read her expression. With a coy smile her response was "Well what if I get pregnant?"

"Then I guess I'd have to marry you and suffer only fucking you the rest of my life."

"You don't even know if you'll like fucking me, or making love to me," she responded with an even coyer smile.

"I got a feeling it will be bearable," I smiled back, getting me another tongue in my ear.

When we got into Jill's house we were like a couple of sex-crazed Gypsies. Articles of clothing, some ripped some still intact, were strewn from the front door to her bedroom. By the time I threw her on her bed we were both naked. I immediately dove between her legs and with alacrity licked and fingered her shaved pussy. I simultaneously sucked her clit and abused her G-spot through two orgasms before I went back on my declaration to her and fucked her instead of making love to her.

When I buried my rock hard cock in her soaking wet cunt she wrapped her legs around me. As I pounded away I simultaneously sucked one of her turgid engorged nipples while she wrapped her arms around my neck and nibbled on my ear. As I moved my cock almost completely out of and then enthusiastically into her vise-like pussy I was certain that I felt better than at any other time prior to that in my entire life. When we had simultaneous earth-shattering orgasms endorphins swept through my body like a raging river almost giving me an out-of-body experience as I rocketed blast after blast into her, and she contracted and released her vaginal muscles sucking every last drop of cum out of me.

I'm sure that we both became comatose even though I remained inside her and she continued to have all of her limbs wrapped around me. We must have separated when we fell asleep, but we both happily woke up in the wee hours of the morning, and after going to the bathroom returned to her bed with enormous smiles on our faces. After we sixty-nined ourselves ready for more copulation we sat up and faced each other.

"I'm sorry I fucked you instead of making love to you," I grinned.

"I might be able to forgive you – assuming that I don't get pregnant, and assuming that you do make love to me, that is," she chortled back.

With that I lifted her up, scooted to the edge of the mattress, and while sitting up pulled her slowly toward me with her legs on either side of my torso until I was balls deep in her cunt. We embraced and kissed deeply as we slowly rocked back and forth. I was in heaven for what had to be twenty minutes before feelings started welling up inside of both of us, we broke our kiss, both pumped hard ten or fifteen times, and collapsed in another mutual over-the-top orgasm.

When we finally got out of bed Saturday I took a good look at Jill's naked body in the morning light. She was a goddess. I didn't say anything comparing her to Betsy but I couldn't help notice that her body was even better than Betsy's. Her thighs were world class, she had the tightest pussy I had ever experienced, her stomach was toned, and her tits were large and firm with the most beautiful puffy nipples one could imagine. Even the few age lines on her face couldn't prevent her from being the most gorgeous creature I had ever laid eyes upon.

I moved into Jill's house that weekend. I would say that we fucked like minks every day for two months except that half the time we were making love rather than fucking. Jill was a lover beyond compare.

Jill missed her very first period after we started having sex. Given our relationship neither one of us expressed any concern. In fact when Jill informed me of that we both giggled, then I bent her over a padded armchair ignoring her fake screams, pulled down her panties, fingered her into submission, and then proceeded to fuck her to yet another phenomenal orgasm.

We were pretty sure Jill was pregnant when she got what was likely morning sickness. Together we went to the OBGYN to confirm it, went and got a marriage license the same day it was confirmed, and got married in a simple civil ceremony as soon after that as we could. We didn't invite Betsy.

Once Jill's morning sickness abated her already high sex drive increased. While we were careful what positions we fucked in, we enjoyed sex even more – if possible – during her second and third trimesters than we had before.

After our second child Jill had her tubes tied; our little girl is now 13 months and our little boy 3 years old. I can't possibly imagine being happier than I am, and when Jill and I cuddle in bed together every night I know that she feels the same way.

imhapless
imhapless
3,640 Followers
12