The Perfect Wife

Story Info
A Horny, Mature Wife Wants And Gets More Cock.
4.2k words
4.21
107.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Perfect Lady in Public – A Perfect Slut in the Bedroom

Trudy deposited her bag on the chair beside the small telephone table and scanned the hotel suite with a critical eye. It had taken her husband, Robert, and me quite some time to get her to this point and we hoped our choice of hotel would meet her exacting standards.

She roamed the main room, checking the large sofa and two side chairs then, after running a finger along the top of the desk chair, wandered over to the dining area and kitchen. She gave us a non-committal smile as she went into the room with two queen beds and bathroom.

I looked over to Robert and raised my eyebrows but he just shrugged in response. Neither of us had a clue what she was thinking. She reappeared and sauntered into the other bedroom with the huge bed and master bath.

The moment of truth had arrived, her face gave nothing away as she reappeared and I could hear my heart beat. After several long moments she smiled and said, "You've done well, boys, I think we can have some fun here."

"Thank goodness for that," Robert exclaimed, "this calls for a glass of wine," and he quickly uncorked a bottle of Merlot.

Trudy sat between Robert and me at the dining room table, she was wearing a very short skirt with no panties and we had fondled in the back seat for two hours as Robert drove to the hotel. The fondling had aroused her but she was also excited about what lay ahead. "We've paid a lot for this suite and you are the horny slut so let's get started, slut" Robert observed and began to undo her top. Her large breasts were soon free and we mauled and kissed them and our fingers played with her wet pussy and erect clit.

"Get your cocks out," she said and we stood and complied. She took us both eagerly into her mouth then Robert sat back down and she bent over him. As she sucked her husband's cock I lifted her skirt and caressed her lovely bottom. My fingers slid easily inside her and I pumped her pussy hard before sliding my cock into her. We broke off after about five minutes and Trudy asked what the time was, "Ten to five," I answered, "we should go and eat."

"Yes," Trudy agreed, "I want to have a soak in the tub before they get here. . .what time are they due?"

"For the tenth time, seven o'clock! You're so horny you can't think straight anymore," Robert said.

We laughed, drained our glasses and made our way down to the restaurant. In the elevator I fondled Trudy's tits and played with her pussy, the threat of the elevator stopping, the doors opening and being seen was exciting for us but it didn't happen.

The restaurant wasn't busy and Robert asked the waiter to seat us in a booth over in the corner. Trudy and I sat facing the wall and Robert sat opposite, looking back into the restaurant. "You can keep her horny and I can see if anyone is approaching," he said to me. My hand was soon under her short skirt and onto her clit. Her pussy was hot and there was no way it would be cooling down any time soon. I felt her hand rubbing my erection and I placed my napkin over my lap and released it. We fondled throughout dinner, her fingers dancing lightly over my cock, keeping it hard and my fingers keeping her wet and on the verge of orgasm.

Back in the room Trudy went for her bath and Robert and I had another glass of wine. "I hope they show up after all this," Robert said, "she has been super horny all week and is just dying for it to happen, she can't wait to get fucked."

"I know but they have seen the photos of her in stockings and heels showing off her tits, ass and pussy and were very excited by them, I'm sure they will be here. They want to fuck her as much as I do and as much as she wants to get fucked," I replied with confidence.

It had all started quite some time ago when Robert and I had urged Trudy to agree to another man joining us. We teased her about it week after week but although we knew the idea excited her very much, she had always dismissed it, saying that the two men she had were enough for her. We knew she could handle more cock than she was getting, she once had a relationship with a man with a huge cock who had pounded her all night sometimes and she loved every second of it.

It was after a particularly good night of sex; Robert had cum in her mouth and me in her pussy and now I was giving it her hard and deep with a big, black rubber cock we call Mr. Barrett while Robert used the Magic Wand on her clit. She was really aroused, writhing, moaning and crying out through multiple orgasms. "Take it, take it, you horny slut. . .fuck her Nigel, fuck her with that big, black cock," Robert said excitedly.

Mr. Barrett was covered in my sperm and becoming frothy from thrusting in and out of Trudy's hungry pussy. Cum froth also covered her pussy lips and looked so erotic that I couldn't resist licking it up. I moved up and kissed her, transferring cum into her mouth. The taste only made her wilder, she loved cum in her mouth and down her throat and cried out as I set Mr. Barrett to work again.

"You'd like another cock in there now, wouldn't you, bitch, maybe two or three cocks, one after the other, you horny fucking slut," Robert suggested.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, I'd like more, I always want more," Trudy gasped, rocking her head from side to side, almost crying.

We carried on for a while longer then finished with Trudy licking Mr. Barrett clean. Over a nightcap we chatted about how erotic the evening had been for all of us. Trudy was still in her 'lust zone' and couldn't take the smile from her face. Robert and I were still erotically charged and knew that she wanted to be fucked again.

"So, you'd like more cock, would you?" I said.

She looked at me then Robert then back at me. There was a smile of inevitability on her face and she said nothing for a few moments then she said, "I'd love more cock, find me more cock."

"Come here," I said and she stood in front of me. I slid her joggers down then her panties and felt her pussy. She was still very wet and I pulled her down onto the couch beside me and spread her legs. My cock was super hard and I was quickly inside her, "I'll get you more cock but first I'll give you more of mine," I whispered as I began to pump in and out.

My next visit found Trudy's mind unchanged, she wanted me to find someone to join us. Robert took a few non-facial but very sexy photos of Trudy in lingerie and heels from which we chose two really horny ones for the ad to be placed on an adult contact site. I was left the task of composing the wording and would bring it along the following week. Trudy and I then went upstairs and Robert said he might be up to watch later.

The text for our ad took shape over the next few days and I offered it to Russell and Trudy for their approval.

________________________________________________

It read:

Happily Married Retired Couple and Male friend seek men to join us for regular and frequent erotic meetings.

Wife is highly sexual and needs a lot of attention. She likes dressing for sex, short skirts, stockings, heels, lingerie and showing off her body. We enjoy foreplay, role play, oral, light B/D, lengthy sessions and most things except pain, humiliation and anal. Can be dominant or submissive.

You must be a gentleman, educated, polite, well-groomed, considerate, D/D free, non-smoker, vigorous, long-lasting, creative and believe sex should be FUN! Please let your reply reflect your interest by giving us as much detail about yourself as possible.

She will review your submission and photos and make the final decision.

________________________________________________

My friends liked it and while Trudy and I went upstairs, Robert stayed at the computer to post the ad. It was no surprise to me when we received a lot of replies. Trudy's photos were highly arousing and any man looking at them would want to have sex with her; she just has the kind of body men love and love to fuck. I wondered how many had looked at her pictures and masturbated as I had done.

She was only interested in the prospects I ended up with and over the next few days I reviewed all of them. Many could be eliminated immediately for a variety of reasons and I was left with eight possibilities. We had agreed to try and find two men, if one backed out we had an option but if both showed up Trudy would be more than happy. After careful review I decided on Dean and Jeremy.

Dean: 59, a professional man, divorced, 5' 10", 180. He was clean-shaven, fit and had a warm smile. His body was well-proportioned and he had a nice, hard cock. His response was articulate and complete and he lived close by.

Jeremy: 63, 6', 210. Also a professional man and widowed. His thick-set build was muscular and he had a rather large, thick cock that I knew Trudy would like. He also lived close by and both men appeared to be everything we were looking for.

I sent each man an email including my cell number and received a call from Jeremy within an hour. We arranged to meet the next evening in a coffee shop. Within 5 minutes of Jeremy's call Dean rang and I agreed to meet him an hour after Jeremy in the same place. When I left the coffee shop the next night I felt very good about my choices. I called Robert to let him know I had two excellent candidates for Trudy's approval. He said she was excited to see my choices and looked forward to receiving the details by email.

On my next visit Robert answered the door and said Trudy was in the basement reviewing my choices. I went down and she was on the couch using Mr. Barrett with a picture of Dean and Jeremy on either side. "I think she likes your choices," Robert said with a laugh.

"Oh, I do, you have done well, now come here and get your reward," she said to me as she removed Mr. Barrett and spread her pussy lips. We had a very horny evening due to the exciting circumstances and Trudy wanted me to set up a meeting with Dean and Jeremy as soon as possible.

So, here we were in the hotel room, Trudy making herself look horny and Robert and me on our second glass of wine. "She's been horny all week, she dying to get fucked by three guys, another glass," Robert asked.

No, I'd better not, have to be at my best tonight," I replied.

"Well, I will, I'll just watch tonight. I love watching you fuck Trudy and she does love your cock, there's no doubt about that but watching her with three cocks will be special," Robert said as he refilled his glass.

Trudy came out of the bedroom and looked stunning in a new black dress, it showed her lovely body off perfectly. She lifted it to show her stockings and garter belt and the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. Her undercut bra and the cut of the dress showed off her ample cleavage. She certainly knew how to dress to look ravishing and horny and she had that look on her face that said she couldn't wait to get fucked.

"Nigel," she said, "I thought of putting a robe over the dress for when I first meet Dean and Jeremy, don't show everything right away, what do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea, its 6:45, I should get down to the lobby."

I sat in an easy chair next to a house phone with a clear view of the entrance and picked up a magazine. Dean arrived first looking very smart in grey slacks and a peach shirt. Jeremy arrived soon after in stone khakis and a black shirt. After greetings and introductions I let the men chat for a few minutes to get acquainted then picked up the phone and dialled the suite, "We're on our way."

Trudy was sitting in a chair looking very prim and proper in her robe. I introduced Dean and Jeremy who politely shook hands with Robert and Trudy then sat on the couch. I offered wine but they declined. For several minutes we made small talk, the tension in the room rising, until Robert said, "Trudy is here to get fucked and you're here to fuck her so don't be shy, fuck her, she can take it and she wants it."

Trudy took her cue, stood and removed her robe. I saw the look on the men's faces and it was one of pure, joyful lust and I quickly slipped out of my clothes. She paraded about, showing of her body in a most provocative way, bending, turning, feeling her body, giving hints of the delights that awaited the men. She sat on the coffee table in front of Dean and Jeremy and lifted and spread her legs giving them a clear view of her pussy. I leaned over, kissed her and mauled her breasts then fingered her wet pussy.

Trudy looked at the men and smiled, "Take off your clothes, I want to see your cocks," she said sexily. The men stayed seated and removed their clothing. They were both very erect and instinctively took hold of their erections. "Ummm," Trudy moaned, liking what she saw and stood up. I stood behind her and unzipped her dress and let it fall.

She watched them stroking their cocks as she stroked mine and I fondled her. "Sit," she said and I sat on the edge of the coffee table. She turned, spread her legs and bent over taking my cock in her mouth. Dean and Jeremy had a lovely view of her stocking-clad legs, ass and pussy and through her legs, her big tits and mouth on my cock. They both moved forward and began to fondle her; legs, thighs, ass and finally, her pussy. Trudy moaned when the first fingers entered her, she was ready for lots of cock and I knew she was going to get it.

After several minutes she straightened up and I turned her around to face Dean and Jeremy then sat her down between them. She began masturbating them as they kissed, fondled and mauled her. She spread her legs over theirs giving them easy access to her pussy and clit. I watched as tongues probed her mouth, tits and nipples were mauled and pulled, thighs caressed, pussy finger-fucked and clit teased.

Their cocks were incredibly hard as Trudy's hands worked their magic on knobs, shafts and balls. I knelt between her legs and pulled her to me. I spread her pussy lips and my tongue found her clit. Dean and Jeremy knelt on the couch and Trudy's mouth became filled with their erections. She was very wet and I plumbed the depths of her vagina with my fingers as my tongue flicked her clit.

Robert had come over to watch and I looked up at him and smiled. "This pussy is ready for a hard cock, who wants to go first?" I said.

Jeremy responded and I spread Trudy's pussy lips apart and watched Jeremy's big, thick cock slide easily in. "Fuck her, fuck the horny slut whore hard, she likes it, give it to her, give it to her," Robert encouraged excitedly. Jeremy began a steady pumping that elicited moans from Trudy and I joined Dean's cock in her mouth. After some minutes he said, "Who's next?" and Dean drove his erection into Trudy's pussy. I took a turn after Dean then I suggested we take her to the bedroom. I took her legs and with Dean and Jeremy holding her arms, we carried her to the bed.

Jeremy hooked his arms behind Trudy's knees and spread her legs high and wide. His cock rammed into her as she stroked Dean and me. Again, we each had her like this then turned her onto her hands and knees and each fucked her from behind as she sucked the other two dicks.

Robert, who was standing beside the bed suddenly called out, "Bring her over here, put her on her knees." Trudy knelt in front of him and he handed her Mr. Barrett, "Sit on this and suck my cock." Trudy fixed the big, rubber cock on the floor and eased onto it. Robert let his pants fall, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her onto his cock. "Take it, bitch, suck my cock you fucking whore, that's it, suck it slut, make me come."

As Trudy bobbed up and down on Mr. Barrett, Robert wildly thrust his cock down her throat and Dean, Jeremy and I fondled her tits, ass and clit. "That's it, suck that cock you horny slut, take it all, you love it you slutty whore, oh yes, yes, that's it yes, yes, arrrgggh, arrrgggh." Trudy choked and spluttered as Robert rammed his cock hard into her mouth and ejaculated. When Trudy let his cock go she turned to me and we kissed. Our tongues entwined and I tasted her husband's cum. She had always liked me to do this and I enjoyed doing it.

We put Trudy back on the bed and kept using Mr. Barrett on her while we fondled her and she played with and sucked our cocks. "Let me do that," Robert said and took hold of Mr. Barrett. Trudy had three cocks thrusting into her mouth while the rubber cock fucked her hard and deep. "You like that big, black dick don't you, slut? I bet you'd like a real black cock in there, wouldn't you? A horny slut like you would love a huge, thick black cock, wouldn't you, wouldn't you? Robert said as he rammed Mr. Barrett into his wife.

Her mouth was so full of cocks that she only managed a couple of muffled, "Umms." It was enough for Robert and it spurred him on, "I'd like to see you take a big black cock, watch you suck it, see it deep in your little, white cunt, fucking you over and over, making you scream, making you beg for more black cock. Would you like that you horny slut, would you like to be a slut wife for black cock?"

It always turned Trudy on when Robert talked dirty and she was really turned on now. "Oh, yes," she moaned, "I want to be fucked by a big, black cock, be used by a black man over and over, be his slut whore, let him fuck me anyway he wants, anyway you want him to, anytime. I want to be fucked and fucked." She was so aroused at this point that she would have agreed to almost anything but I had the feeling that we would be watching her with a huge black cock in the very near future.

And Trudy was fucked. . .we fucked her on the bed for another hour then took her into the dining room and took turns with her lying on, then bending over, the table. She rode our cocks as we each sat on the desk chair and we all fucked her in front of the window. Back in the bedroom I was fondling her tits as she rode on top of me and watching her suck Dean and Jeremy's dicks as they stood on either side of her. Suddenly Trudy rolled off me and lay on her back. She spread her legs and said, "I want you all to cum in me."

Dean went first and pounded her hard until he unleashed his load. Jeremy filled her pussy immediately and punished it until he too sent cum streaming deep inside her. Trudy was climaxing all the time now and when Jeremy withdrew his thick cock I saw what it had done to her pussy. It gaped open and was filled with semen, cum covered her pussy lips and it was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh, fuck me," she moaned and I quickly climbed on the bed and sank into her. She curled her legs over my back and both hands grabbed my ass. Orgasm followed orgasm as I fucked her and she moaned, "Yes, yes, oh yes," over and over. She screamed when I released my load of cum into her and I kept thrusting for a long as I could. My cock and Trudy's pussy was again covered in frothy cum but this time it was cum from three men. She convulsed slightly, still moaning with her legs spread wide and I pushed my cock into her mouth.

We left her on the bed and joined Robert in the kitchen area where he had a glass of wine prepared for us. The chat was about Trudy, how good she was how sexy she was and what at a great, horny fuck she was. Her pussy had been full of cock for 5 hours and miles of cock had been thrust into her mouth and pussy yet she wanted more. I had a feeling where this was leading but it was Jeremy who spoke first. "Excuse me," he said and went back into the bedroom. Soon we heard Trudy moaning as she was being fucked again and we just listened without speaking. Her screams and his shouts indicated he had ejaculated and he joined us in the kitchen. Dean then excused himself and the creaking of the bed told the story. "Yes, oh yes, yes, yes," Trudy cried.

Dean came back and said, "She wants you."

I went into the bedroom and she was on her hands and knees. Her ass was high in the air and her well-used pussy spread wide and cum-soaked. I guess they had both fucked her doggy style and now it was my turn. I caressed her ass then tongued her wet hole, tasting the sweet mix of her juice and semen. "Fuck me," she murmured, "I want you to fuck me, I like it best when you fuck me."

12