The Performance

Story Info
A newly trained beauty performs at the club.
1.3k words
4.03
32.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You assume that it is me that is leading you down a narrow hall, but you can't be sure since your eyes are lowered subserviently and all you can see is the floor in front of you and your pointed nipples erect in the cool air-conditioned air. Your wrists are strapped to your elbows behind your back leaving you helpless and exposed. Strapped in this manner they don't even give you the small consolation of hanging above your ass which has been prepared and lubricated while you were tied up and blindfolded in the room you have just left. The hands that prepared you had been women's hands, soft, gentle, and deft when they applied the lipstick and liner to your lips, your nipples and even to the lips of your freshly shaved cunt. To know that you have the deep red lipstick of a tart outlining the opening of your naked pussy makes your cheeks hot as you are led down the hall.

You assume that it is me that opens the door at the end of the hall and pushes you from behind into a darkened room.

You smell the smells of expensive perfume and cigars, of rich food and wine, and you hear the rustle of clothes, the clink of glasses and the clatter of silverware. The darkness however prevents you from seeing anything. You hear mumbles and murmurs from all around you, and the way the sound carries tells you the room is large. An elderly lady with an "expensive" voice says, "Why did they turn off the lights? Are they bringing her in?" And off to the other side, quite close, you hear a man's voice, "It must be time for the show. This better be good" the implication that he had paid a lot of money, to see "the show", is obvious in his tone.

You assume that it is me that leads you up to a raised platform and helps you up to stand upon it, legs spread wide, in what you know must be the center of the room. And you also assume it is me that taps you lightly, with the riding crop, behind the knees, a gesture, which you have learned to obey swiftly, that means to kneel.

INSTANTLY a light floods down on you as you fall to your knees, blinding you with its brilliance, and making everything around you pitch dark. At just this moment you also feel a large rigid penis rub up against you from underneath and you know you are straddling a man you can not see because of the shadows and the spotlight. But most of all you hear the quick intake of breath, the startled gasps and the muffled groans of the large room full of people.

"Oh my god!" You hear a woman exclaim as you feel the head of a large thick cock begin to enter your open, waiting, wanting vagina. And as this disembodied anonymous cock begins to penetrate and stretch your cunt which tightens around it involuntarily, whether because of desire or training you no longer know or care, your mind flashes back on the stream of images and feelings which have led you up onto this stage.

With the spot light glistening off the top of your naked breasts you lower yourself unthinkingly upon the large cock whose owner you have never seen, nor can see, due to the spot light and shadows. You can feel the heat of the spot light on your back and you know everyone behind you in the room can see the disembodied cock stretch your tight cunt and watch your juices as they drip down its shaft. You hear groans and heavy breathing and muffled gasps behind you and you feel almost sorry for the people in front and to the sides that can only stare at your breasts as they sway and watch your face as you take the shaft farther and farther up your cunt.

And you are reminded of the first time you let yourself be taken by an absolute stranger, by a man who's real name you didn't know, and still don't know, and whom you now call "master." How he had made you kneel like that in front of a mirror in a hotel room as he fucked you with a dildo while you watched and then how he had taken you for the first time in the - "OH, my god!" you hear the woman gasp. And then you feel a second cock spread your asshole as the huge one in your pussy is pulling back only so it can plunge in again.

You can't help but gasp as the cock in your ass slides in deeper and deeper. Your ass that is lubricated so it may be fucked, your ass that is used to being taken, the only thing missing are the welts, heat and pain from having been whipped and/or paddled.

Then you sense, rather than see, a hand reach out through the spotlight and place a metal clamp upon your nipple. It squeezes hard and has little teeth that bite into your skin, but what scares you about it is the wire that trails behind it into the dark. And a second is attached to your other nipple. You hear several muffled moans in the darkness and a mans heavy breathing quite near and on your right. Then the sound of a zipper and the rustle of fabric and you hear him grunt.

The whole audience gasps, and you feel a shadow pass over your eyes as one of the spotlights in front of you is obscured. You raise your eyes and you see a man's ass in a special sling with his legs stretched out wide and high so they don't hang down and obscure the audiences view of your body, and his cock jutting straight ahead as one hand strokes it. He is lowered in front of your mouth and then he reaches out and grabs your head. He is completely in darkness except for his two hands, crotch, and erect cock. You open your mouth as you have been trained and he slides your head down upon his hard cock.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for your enjoyment the owner of this slut has allowed the club to present her as a fuck toy. Watch as she is gang banged by three of our better endowed club members."

You know the announcer's voice is amplified but it seems far away as the man squeezes your head between his hands and slides you back and forth on his stiff cock. It seems almost as if he's talking about someone else as cunt and ass are being stretched and fucked.

"You will notice the wires attached to the nipple clips. When the lights flicker it will mean an electric impulse is flowing through her. Similar electrodes are attached to her back in two specific places that will make her orgasm over and over again, quite out of her control. She will be helpless to stop it."

You feel your cunt dripping and already you are close to orgasm as you are fucked senselessly by three disembodied cocks, attached to three men you have never seen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, watch as this sex slut, this sex slave, is fucked, is gang banged. And know that when the lights flicker she will be having uncontrollable orgasms that will send spasms into her cunt and asshole causing the cocks now fucking her to shoot their load into her slutty body. And when they are done she is free for any who want any of her well fucked holes."

And then a jolt of lightning runs through your already tender nipples and into your back and you begin to spasm uncontrollably.