The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was probably part of the reason he had tried something as risky as blackmail. It was totally unlike him, and dangerously reckless. He had built his career and so much of his life by being careful, and planning for all possible contingencies and consequences. Here the consequences could include being convicted in Federal Court, and a couple times overnight he had woken up in a panic that the FBI would be banging on his hotel door. He had been sure that he would not be able to hold firm if Heather challenged him.

But she had caved, and from the wetness of her pussy he had reason to believe that at least part of her was enjoying this. That was going to be the trick in all of this. Be strong enough to convince her that he was the real deal, but not so hard that she would consider calling his bluff. He had been scared shitless a couple of times during their chat that he had blown it, that she was going to pull the plug, but somehow he had pulled it off. By the time he had her spanking her titties (a particular fetish of his) he knew he had her. Going through her wardrobe had been extra fun. He smiled at the thought of her almost never wearing underwear from now on, and the gradual increase in exposure he could orchestrate for her, building up the levels of embarrassment. Heather was still on his screen, moving back out to her living room, wearing only the pink T and the boy shorts. He smiled as he noticed her idly playing with her nipples and rubbing her crotch. Clearly she was more turned on than she wanted to admit.

He had a lot to do to take her to the next steps. The new wardrobe and the selfies would keep her on edge for a few days, but soon he would need to take her deeper. He had ideas, but they would take preparations. And there was one thing that he could really only do while he was travelling, so he checked the recording software to be sure it would continue to record Heather, and he prepared to head out. He locked his screen in case a cleaning lady came in -- it wouldn't do for the hotel housekeeper to find out he was blackmailing innocent girls. Once he was sure his room was tidied up and left no incriminating evidence, he headed out.

*

Heather was sitting at her sofa, one hand inside her panties pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy, the other holding her shirt up and pinching an exposed nipple, when she heard one of her roommates at the front door. She was barely able to pull her hand out of her shorts and the shirt down before Keely came into the living room. Her heart was pounding and no matter how hard she tried to act normal she was sure she looked guilty as fuck. Her voice actually cracked as she tried to say hi.

Thankfully, Keely didn't really look at her, and went into a rant about how much her job sucked. Heather did her best to listen sympathetically, although it was tough to listen to someone who had a full time job with benefits complain. Not that Keely had it perfect, working as a cashier at a car dealer, but at least it was a steady job.

"... and then Joel, that creep, all he ever does stare at my tits while he talks to me, and now he's pestering me all day to get a drink after work. Holy fuck, you think a guy could take a hint. And maybe a shower every now and again. It amazes me he can ever sell car. Can you..." Keely's voice trailed off, her tirade grinding to a halt as she looked at Heather in her T and panties, legs spread wide. If Heather hadn't been so terrified, she would have appreciated the irony of Keely staring at Heather's tits right after deriding Joel for staring at her own.

"You look comfy," Keely said with a smirk once she had recovered.

"Oh," Heather felt she was failing miserably at acting normally, but she tried her best to deliver the line she'd been practicing since she had finished with SpareRod. "I was figuring that it's almost always just us girls around here, so I thought I'd dress like I really want to."

She stared at the floor, feeling her cheeks burn. The whole thing was so humiliating, and to make it worse, it felt like her nipples were getting harder and poking out even more.

"So THAT's the way you'd really like to dress," Keely gave a wry smile. "I guess I've seen you in less, so wear whatever you want. Just don't be trying to steal all the cute guys coming through here."

Heather rolled her eyes. Like it was likely that she could steal any guys from Keely. Keely one of those girls that caused guys heads to snap whenever she entered the room. She was probably over 5' 10" with an athletic build while still quite curvy. In most ways, she was essentially the complete opposite from Heather, not just in her build, but also because she was outgoing and bubbly where Heather was more quiet and introspective. Consequently Keely was way more popular with the boys than Heather or even Anna. It was going to take more than skimpy clothes to attract boys away from Keely.

Keely plopped down in a chair, and kept ranting about her day at work. Not too much latter Anna came home, and started ranting about her work at the pot dispensary. They were quite the trio, all college educated, bright young women with fantastic futures in front of them, all totally unsatisfied with their lives, both in terms of money and their love-lives. At least it gave them plenty to talk about. Which was a good thing, because it kept them from talking about the fact that Heather was barely wearing anything.

Heather offered to heat up some soup she had made over the weekend, so they could eat dinner together. Bringing her computer to the kitchen allowed her to flash her boobs and crotch to the camera for a bit and finger herself to make sure SpareRod would know she was trying to comply. The meal was very strange, with Heather getting more and more turned on sitting in her skimpy clothes while her roommates were still dressed from work. Keely and Anna teased her a bit that she was going to become a nudist, and Heather did nothing to protest that she wouldn't. There was no telling what SpareRod would make her do, plus the truth was the longer this this went the hornier it was making her. She even started having fantasies of SpareRod forcing her to do this completely naked, and the thought made her shiver. She kept hoping that the leopard skin pattern on her panties would hide that her pussy was soaking wet.

After dinner they all ended up watching some TV together after dinner, with Heather acting like she was working on emails just to make it look as natural as possible to have her computer on her all the time. It meant she couldn't flash him, but she did tweak her nipples through the shirt when she could, and she felt she was following his demands as well as possible. As soon as it was 10:00, she raced to her room, brushed her teeth, and then turned off her life before stripping down and getting in bed. She figured she had to do what he said, but there was no way she was going to hang out naked in her room with her door open while her roommates were home. Better to have them only wonder why her door was open when she was sleeping, than to have them wonder why she was sitting there naked.

It took her several hours to get to sleep. Part of her was stressing out with anxiety and worry about what SpareRod would make her do. But another part of her was turned on and couldn't wait to see how far he might be able to push her. The feeling she had, doing these crazy things that turned her on, but doing them essentially against her will, in a way that was not her fault, it was exhilarating. It was crazy, he could ruin her with the click of a mouse, but her soaking pussy made it undeniable that a part of her relished this. It seemed like there was no other way but to hope that he enjoyed the games so much that he would never do anything to jeopardize them. She just had to trust him.