The Perils of Greggie-Poo Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg writes Mistress a poem on toilet paper.
3.4k words
4.11
37.4k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

Episode 7: "The Poem"

Note: The creature named "Satan" in this story is *not* a dog. He is a Hellhound, a sentient, other-dimensional demonic companion of Mishi's that she met during a mission with Magik in Limbo. He is jet black, his eyes glow red, black smoke billows from his flaring nostrils, he can breathe fire, his tail is forked and he is as strong as a mountain lion.

Greg lay on the hard tile floor, being ever so careful as he wrote his words of love. He had thought of them last night as he was being viciously ass-raped by Luke, the huge black man that was one of his masters. His ass was still sore from it; the thought of it made his abused asshole quiver in fear.

He'd had to commit the words he was now writing to memory, for he had been fucked all through the night that night and had been performing toilet duties all morning, ran his errands in the afternoon and had just finished performing for his most recent scat video his Mistress makes of his sessions (and sells them for a tidy sum, by the way!) This was the first time he didn't have a cock in an orifice or shit or piss in his mouth.

Nevertheless, he had to be careful and take his time- all he had to write with was lipstick and his only medium for his opus was the toilet paper that was kept under the sink. The toilet paper, of course, hadn't been used in quite a few weeks now, a fact that he should have been proud of- if, that is, he had been a willing toilet slave and not forced into it by his girlfriend.

Ever since he'd come to visit her here to confront her about their increasingly distant relationship and discovered the true nature of the school, his fate had been sealed.

To his horror, he'd learned that his girlfriend had been systematically instructed and perverted in every manner of sexual deviance known to man. He resolved to stick with his girlfriend, though, he loved her deeply, and was certain he could never live without her. Try as he might, he was unable to convince her to leave. In fact, she wouldn't even touch him.

Jealously, he'd overhear her being savagely fucked by Headmistress Lynne and Coach Luke and the others, hear her go on wantonly about the delectable taste of her classmate Inya's copious shit... Then the one day she finally agreed to allow him to orally service her, Headmistress Lynne returned from vacation and changed everything (see POGP #1).

Since then, he'd become Mishi's complete slave, obeying her every command in the hopes that she might come to realize how much he loves her, how devoted he is to her... that someday she might reciprocate.

Here in the bathroom (his permanent sleeping quarters here at the New Sodom School for Gifted Youngsters), he laid on his stomach on the cold tile floor, his tiny penis shriveling up even more, carefully inscribing his words of devotion and love for his wayward girlfriend. His leash pulled somewhat on his collar; he was at the very end of his range in order to lie comfortably while he wrote.

Behind him, he heard the bathroom door creak open and worried that he would have to finish the poem later, he only had one more stanza to go... but he didn't see anyone. Suddenly, he felt a rough, wet tongue licking at his asshole. He looked down and saw Satan, Mishi's Hallhound familiar, licking him.

Instinctively, he raised up his ass into the air for Satan to get better access to his anus. He knew that if Satan was found humping someone's leg that Mishi would find out and severely punish Greg for not taking care of Satan's needs. Besides, being ass-fucked by a Hellhound (even one with a huge penis that inflated once inside him) was better for him at the moment than someone who'd require his full attention.

So he arched his back and presented his ass for Satan while he continued his poem, he wanted to get it done before he saw Mishi next... he had planned to pick up a rose and some chocolates tomorrow during his errands and surprise her when they were alone... if he could just get her alone for a couple minutes.

No matter how many times he'd had Hellhound cock plunged into his bowels, he never got used to the shock of it- the sheer animalistic nature of the fucking he'd get- and the humiliation of feeling the Hellhound's hot jizz shoot into his guts, the Hellhound's sperm trying to impregnate his intestines... The force of the penetration knocked him off balance a little, but the wayward lipstick left only a small smear on his work of art.

As Satan ground into his ass and panted, viscous Hellhound drool running down his back, Greg struggled to remember the last lines of his masterpiece that he'd been trying to keep in memory the past 24 hours. Through the panting and humping and drooling and thrusting, he managed to recall the last few elusive words and finished the poem just as Satan howled and shot his load of boiling Hellhound spunk deep into him.

He could feel each jet of jism shoot through the Hellhound's penis as it throbbed against his sphincter ... he could feel the hot jets smacking against the insides of his bowels, filling him up with a canine cum enema.

Satan collapsed on top of Greg, exhausted, his swollen penis stuck inside the surrogate bitch. Greg lay there under him, both of them breathing in time. He felt incredibly used, but no more than any of the other days since his enslavement.

Suddenly the door opened again and Wesley walked in. Looking down at the odd couple, Wesley laughed sadistically.

"Come on, you lazy bastard, it's my turn!" Wesley grunted as he lifted Satan off of Greg. With a wet pop, Satan's cock withdrew from Greg's distended anus, leaving a trail of brown-tinged semen.

"Get, ya mutt!" Wesley said as he kicked the Hellhound out. Satan snarled at him briefly then sauntered off to find another bitch.

Wesley turned back to Greg, "Okay, your ass looks pretty loose there, I guess it'll just have to be a blowjob tonight, faggot." he said and held his cock out imperiously.

Greg got to his knees and silently slipped his mouth around the boy's cock. Wesley took no time in grabbing Greg by the back of the head and roughly face-fucking him.

But, after just a few strokes, he felt Wesley's grip loosen and heard him cry out in surprise. Suddenly Wesley fell away from his, his dick abruptly pulled from his mouth. As Greg looked up, spittle running down his chin, he saw Mishi standing there, holding Wesley by the neck with one hand and twisting his arm behind his back with the other.

She wordlessly and relatively effortlessly threw the skinny teenager out of the room and closed the door.

"M-Mishi!" Greg was surprised and remembered too late he was never to speak unless spoken to, that always annoyed Mishi. Mishi was hocking and snorting- she grabbed Greg by the one lock of hair he was allowed to keep and yanked his head back roughly, his mouth forced open, "'lo, Greggie-Poo!" she bent down, opening Greg's mouth and spit a nasty, thick, yellow-green loogie down his throat. He swallowed obediently with a loud gulp.

Mishi watched the slimy snot slide down Greg's gullet and let him go. It was then that she noticed him clutching the toilet paper.

"What the fuck is THAT?!" she demanded. Greg was NEVER allowed to use toilet paper, he was always supposed to get every last morsel of shit using only his tongue.

"N-nothing!" Greg panicked, trying to hide the evidence.

"NOTHING?! What the fuck do you think I am, stupid?!" Mishi shouted, "Is that it? You think you're better than me, you little worm? You think you're smarter than me because you're allegedly a man?! Hunh?"

Greg sat there, hunched in a defensive posture, staring up at his mistress in fear, eyes wide, not knowing what to say to appease her.

"Answer me, you fucking faggot!" She yelled and slapped him hard across the face, "DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!"

"N-No, Ma'am!" Greg sputtered.

"Good, 'cause I got news for you, technically you don't qualify as a man in my book- bot with that one-inch wart you generously call a dick!" Mishi verbally abused him, "So, tell me again, what the fuck is that."

"I... it's a poem- I - I wrote you a poem..." Greg held it up for her, it wasn't exactly the conditions he intended on giving it to her in, but the power of the words would speak for themselves, he was certain, "... it..."

"Really?" She said cheerily as she snatched it from his hands, "I always like to read while I'm taking a dump."

"A..." Greg uttered dumbfoundedly as Mishi wasted no time squatting over his face, her already quivering asshole right on his lips.

"Yup, this is gonna be a big one, too," Mishi explained, "we just had a huge barbecue this afternoon and I haven't gone to the bathroom all day... ungh..." her asshole popped open to release a wet fart in Greg's face, prompting him to open his mouth in preparation of his duties.

"..eghh..." Greg fought his gag reflex, it was a particularly nasty smelling fart and as much shit as he'd eaten over the last few weeks, he was sure he'd never get used to the taste.

Mishi began to strain, a full day's worth of constipated shit was trying to make it's way out of her ladylike little asshole, "RRRmmmmggghh... ungh..." Greg could see her asshole distending as the shitlog pushed and stretched her skin, distorting her perfect ass, "Ahhhh..."

A huge load dropped directly into Greg's mouth and he pressed his mouth harder against her rapidly dilating shithole. He got straight to the work of chewing and swallowing her load as quickly as he could- Mishi was right, this was looking to be a rather large meal, "Munch gulp gulp - guh, schlurp," Greg made obscene noises as he chewed down her fecal treats, "URP - munsh gulp slurp slurp - mlegh, gulp - urk"

"Let's see... 'Ode to my Mishi, how I love thee, together we will be, just you and me' - UNGH - FFLLFLTTHTHTH!!! unh.." Another huge load of crap exited her asshole.

"Mglrmgmgmrgmglmpfugnlmglerp" Greg gagged a bit as the new firm shit shoves some half-chewed shit down his throat, "GULP ... guhhh"

"Unh... 'Entwined in your arms, I give you my heart, enchanted by your charms, we shall never ever-" FFFARRRTTTHHhhh!!!

A long, wet fart exploded from her ass and filled Greg's mouth with gas and wet shit. The gas exploded out his nose and saturated his oral and sinus cavities. It was a smell he was quite familiar with now and knew he'd never, ever forget, not in a million years.

His thoughts drifted and he remembered with a kind of cold detachment something he'd heard about the sense of smell and the memory- that they were so closely linked because the particles you smelled actually came into direct contact with part of your brain... he realized that particles of shit were actually coming from her bowels and touching his brain... he was truly hers... not only was she shitting in his mind, essentially, but some of the shit he'd eaten from her ass and the piss he'd drunken from her shaven cunt countless times has no doubt been absorbed by him and become part of his body, used to grow new cells, used for energy... he and her shit were inextricably enmeshed... he had become her shit.

"Damn, that smells raunchy!" Mishi chuckled and looked down at Greg, "must be pretty ripe down there, hunh?" Greg simply looked up at her helplessly, swallowing her waste obediently, "okay, so where was I... 'arms... heart... yeah, yeah... charms, etc... oh, right, 'enchanted by your charms, we shall never ever part'..."

Mishi paused to squeeze a long shitrope down Greg's gullet.

"Gulp gulp munch chew slurp gulp gulp gulp," Greg struggled to get it all down, to not let a single morsel go to waste.

"'You look into my eyes and I know you love me'," Mishi continued reading, " 'Beneath the starry skies, together we shall be'... Ungh... UNGH..." Mishi strained hard, feeling the main bulk of her movement coming... with a vengeance, "URRRGNNGHHHHAGGHHHHHHH! God DAMN that was a hard one! Big as Hell! I need more fiber in my diet, hey, Greggie-Poo?"

"Munch gulp gulp chew munch gulp glurp mgup chewchewchew gulp," Greg did his best to crew the incredible log into something marginally manageable to swallow, but knew he had better make room for the rest and did his best to choke it down.

"mmglrch... GULP!" In several long, huge protracted swallows, Greg swallowed the entire turn, visibly bulging his throat every time. The large lump each time seemed like it was going to get stuck there or revolt and reverse course. Amazing even himself, though, he downed the entire gigantic turd fed to him by his beloved.

"Okay, where was I again...? Oh... 'starry skies' blah blah blah blah...," Mishi absent-mindedly let loose another foul, wet fart into her former boyfriend's shit-stained mouth, "...okay, uh... 'Some day when we are married, and you become my wife; across love's river we'll be ferried, to live a happy... ' Hey, shitheel, what's this last word, it's got a drop of Satan's jizz on it."

"LRF!" Greg choked out around the shit log he was currently choking down from Mishi's hugely distended asshole.

"Lrf? Oh, 'life'! Of course! Ungh! Oh, yeah," Mishi bent over and braced herself,

"FLURRRRRRTHGLTH-GLURPHULLTHHHHHHhhhh- ah, that laxative I took must be kicking in..."

Greg's eyes bulged as he felt the sudden onrush of liquefied shit and began swallowing as fast as he could, occasionally gagging on the more solid chunks among the river of feces, "Gulp-gulpgulp munchgulpchewslurrrrrglup- gulp gulp gulpurrgh-eh-slurrrgulp-slurrrrrrgl... gulpgulpgulp... egh... URP!" Greg burped up a pocket of anal gas so repulsive he couldn't believe it came from his own stomach, "Ech... engh...."

"Hmmm..." Mishi sat and furrowed her brow as she strained to squeeze any last morsel of fecal matter from her dripping, filthy anus, but all she managed were a couple more wet farts that coated the inside of Greg's mouth. Greg accepted the slimy expulsions with a defeated, humiliated state of mind, "Oh well, I guess that's it, I'll have to try to build up more next time, that was too easy."

Greg felt like he'd gained five pounds in the last 5 minutes, he could imagine that Mishi thought that the task had been easy... on the other hand, that meant he had pleased her, so he was happy to hear this.

"Ugh... wha...," Greg struggled to talk, his throat sore from swallowing huge lumps of turd, "what did you think of-"

"ACHOO!" Mishi sneezed violently into the toilet paper, blowing holes clear through parts of it, "SSNURRRRPHFTH-gthfnnnthhhh.." As Greg watched in utter horror, Mishi blew her nose in his masterpiece of love and devotion, filling it with huge gobs of nasal slime and greenish-brown snots dripping with yellow mucus.

"M-Mi-My...!" Greg struggled to articulate his horror and shock, but to no avail.

"fllththhth" Mishi finished blowing her nose in the thoroughly soaked wad of toilet paper, "Jesus, it's so dusty in here! You really should keep this place cleaner, Greggie-Poo! I'll have to get Luke to bring your French Maid outfit so you can lick up all the dust in the room," Mishi's pussy quivered at the image of her thoroughly whipped ex-boyfriend on all fours licking the floor with a frilly pink feather duster sticking obscenely out of his ass.

"My... my..." Greg hadn't registered a single word Mishi had said, he was staring, fixated, at the lump of snot and toilet paper that was once his supreme expression of love.

"Oh, your poem?" Mishi held it up for Greg to see and slowly and deliberately wiped her incredibly filthy ass crack with it getting sadistic glee in watching Greg's eyes follow it in horror, his lower lip beginning to quiver. When her ass was as clean as she could get it with the filthy wad of paper, she quickly grabbed Greg's head and yanked it back, "Here you go!" and shoved the foul pile of shit, snot and sappy love poetry into Greg's heavily browned mouth.

"GURP!" Greg's eyes bulged and he started to raise his hands in protest, but caught himself. He began to whimper pathetically.

Mishi leaned down and talked right into Greg's ear, watching the wad of paper in his mouth intently, "Eat it," she ordered.

"Rrrr!" Greg pleaded with her wordlessly, his eyes straining to catch hers and evoke some modicum of pity.

Mishi in turn slapped him as hard as she could, "EAT IT!!!!" - the force of the blow made him bite down instinctively, rivulets of slimy snot and goop tore through the soggy toilet paper and ran down to the back of his throat, tickling it and triggering his swallowing reflex.

"Rkay! Rkay!" Greg knew better than to displease or disobey Mishi and began to hesitantly chew the wad of slime and shit and paper.

"Good, good..." Mishi watched with glee as the snots and mucus she'd filled the wad with squirted out through the paper, lumps of boogers pussing out and dripping down into his mouth, coating his tongue. She caught one wayward snot leaving a slime-trial down his chin and scooped it back up into his mouth to make sure he enjoyed every last tidbit of nastiness she'd prepared for him. Greg chewed and swallowed repeatedly, destroying a little more of his will and pride with each gulp.

Finally Greg finished and opened his mouth for Mishi to witness.

"You really are pathetic," Mishi stood up as she shoves Greg to the floor.

Greg began sobbing uncontrollably, he knew he'd never be able to remember his work of art again, it was lost forever, it was being destroyed by the acids in his stomach, he could feel his guts churning to digest it.

"You little faggot, crying like a fuckin' little pansy," Mishi sneered with sheer, utter contempt. She turned and saw Luke walking by. She whistled to get his attention and he walked over. Luke looked in the room and saw Greg sobbing on the floor and shook his head in disgust.

"Luke, honey, listen," Mishi caressed the big black man's bare muscled chest sensuously as she gave him instructions, "This little shit-for-brains disobeyed me and that room is dirty as Hell. Put him in that short French Maid's skirt, give him a steaming hot piss enema and shove the feather duster up his ass- make him hold it while he licks the room clean, and I mean spotless. Then punish him real good for his insubordination. When you're all done, he can have his enema for dinner if he doesn't spill it."

Greg saw the impressive bulge in Luke's jeans grow as Mishi described his punishment and knew he had a long, long night ahead of him.

"Yo, you got it, bitch, he's gonna be in a WORLD a shit!" Luke chuckled as he cracked his knuckles loudly.

"Good!" Mishi chirped pleasantly, almost playfully, as she stood back and glanced down disdainfully at the crushed, worthless worm before her, "Just as he deserves," She leaned down and grabbed Greg by the jaw and lifted his head to make eye contact with him and said in the nastiest, cruelest, most contemptible tone: "Looks like you're up Shit's Creek, not Love's River, Greggie-Poo!"

And with that, she turned lightly on her toes and pranced out of Greg's little world of pain and suffering.

* * *

Disclaimer: no one in this story is under the age of 18

P.S. - This is the first of this series that I have finished- I have many others that I have begun or at least have plotted/planned- I finished this one first because it was relatively short and one of my favorites- more to come! These are stories based on two friends of mine who have a Domme/sub relationship and came up with these ideas for fantasies together and asked me to write a series about them- the series takes place starting in 1992 to the present.

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers