The Perils of Pauline: Pauline Hooper

Story Info
Quiet girl, qiuet night.
6.1k words
4.36
36.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

He sat on his old black leather chair watching a Sarah Young porno classic. His cock rigid in his rough dirty hand as he slowly pumped it up and down. The video was just at one of his favourite scenes; his eyes widened as he squeezed his thick meat, the fat purple end dripping pre-cum. Sarah had one black cock stuck in the back of her throat as another one ploughed her ass-hole. They had her bent over the sofa; Jack loved watching her massive bullet hard tits swing. As a third man sat beside her fingering her cunt, he watched as the man sucked at the perfect long hard nipple. Jacks cock felt like it would burst; suddenly the internal phone rang.

He picked up the receiver, “Caretaker’s office”, a female voice quietly said, “I’m sorry to disturb you, I know it’s late, eerrr sorry but there’s loud music coming from a room close to mine and I can’t sleep”.

Jack didn’t need to ask which room, he had seen her arrive that afternoon, “I will look in to it”, and he thumped the receiver back in to it’s cradle.

He stuffed his rigid cock back in to his overalls the best he could, switched off the T V, “What the fuck’s this all about, there ain’t that many people in this shit hole”. Jack was still mumbling to him self as he went out the door.

Jack Perkins had been caretaker come handyman at the travellers hostel for two years; it wasn’t a bad place, better than most for the cash conscious traveller and it gave him a roof over his head. Jack had learnt general D I Y from two stints in prison, a bit to free with his hands, nasty piece of work when he had drink in him.

He walked across the short area to the main building thinking of his caller. A plain young woman of about 28 years but there was something attractive about her, he thought she looked a bit eastern. He remembered her booking in, very quiet, reserved even scared but nice, clean looking, even her small tit’s looked in place under what he called, her virgin aunts clothes.

He got to the second floor, she was three doors down the corridor; he was surprised to see her standing at her door. As he approached she shuffled nervously, he smiled to himself at the pyjama bottoms under a wrap around brown dressing gown, he thought “Definitely virgin aunt”.

Before he could speak she spluttered the words, “Sorry to have to call you, please I wouldn’t have but you see---“.

Jack cut her off, “Oh for god sake what is it”?

She almost shook as she said, “There’s loud music coming from some-where, I can’t sleep”.

He strode past her muttering, “Get a fucking man, that’s your fucking problem”.

Two doors down a radio was playing, Jack saw the key and knew the room was empty, he went in and clicked off the radio alarm thinking, “What dick head set this thing for fucking mid-night”?

She was still standing at her door; she still looked nervous as the big man approached, “Is eerrr, is everything all right? I must apologise for getting you up at this hour but it was loud”, she looked at him almost shrinking in to the wall as she did.

Jack looked straight at her, she looked even more attractive with out those thick rimmed glass’s, he whispered to himself “Oh yes very nice, timid but very nice”. At the word timid a charge of electricity shot through his body, he thought, “She’s like a rabbit caught in my head lights and to frightened to move, mmmmmmmm I wonder”.

She waited for him to pass to say sorry again but he stopped in front of her, almost touching her, “Want to a apologise, that’s nice, if you had half a brain you could have switched it off your self, but still I did, you got some drink”.

Her eye’s were like saucers, “No, no not drink nothing like that, I’m sorry but----“.

Again Jack snapped at her, “You forever saying sorry, always in trouble are you, that’s why your far from home and on your own, is it, nobody want you around”?

He was having the effect he wanted, the two saucer like eyes were now filling with water, it was now or never. Jack gripped the neck of her dressing gown, almost lifted her back in to her room, “There now shut up, you want to apologise do you? Right lets think of something”, he now had her pinned to the back wall beside her bed, he was so close he could feel her shaking.

She could smell the stale whisky on his breath, she forced out, “I am so sorry please but I couldn’t sleep, thank you again for coming over”, his mouth grinned at her as her eyes flicked left and right trying not to look at him.

“Ya talking of cuming over, I was watching a very good film which you fucked up, do you want to know what I was watching? What it was about?”

She nodded and said, “Your hurting me can we just stand and then you can tell me, if you want to, that is”.

Jack held her even tighter, “I like standing here and don’t you know manners”, he could see she was really scared of him, “Didn’t they teach you to be respectful and call people sir especially as they hold your passport”.

His grin widened as she whispered, “If you want to, that is”? Her eyes looked downward, “Sir”.

He could smell her fear and he was loving it, “Well, what is your name”?

Her terrified eyes looked up at him, “Eeerrr, Pa, Pa Pauline, Pauline Hooper”,

He laughed, “Well Pa, Pa Pauline, Pauline Hooper, the film oh yes the film, let me tell you all about it. It’s called, Housewives morning break”.

“There’s this beautiful woman, nice body, big tit’s, you know the type don’t you? She’s alone and board when three plumbers arrive”, Pauline tried to push against him, he held her firm, “Now, now I’ve only just begun.

So there’s this big titted housewife and these three guys, they’ve come to the wrong house but she’s alone and asks them to stop for a coffee.

They all sat round a table, she’s showing a lot of leg and one of them gives it a squeeze, she runs her hand over his crouch. Then another gets up and stands behind her and runs his hand down over her blouse and gives her big tit’s a squeeze, what do you think of it so far”?

Pauline, still looking away from him, whispered, “I think I’ve heard enough, please stop, let me go”.

Jack ground his hips in to her, “On the coterie the best is yet to come, soon the bloke had his hand inside her blouse giving them big hooters and real good going over,” Jack stopped and looked at her, “You like your hooters giving a good going over”?

Those saucer like eyes stared back at him, they were full of tears, “No, no I don’t like to be touched”.

Jack bellowed, “That’s what she said, but like you she was playing hard to get, they soon had her stripped off and a cock in her mouth,” he ran his tongue over his lips, “You’ve got a nice mouth”.

Pauline eyes shut tight and a tear squeezed out and ran down her cheek, “Don’t, please, don’t talk like that, it’s horrible”.

Jack jerked his head forward and licked her lips, “She didn’t think it was horrible, she wanted more, they spent all morning fucking her, she took it up the ass, then up the cunt at the same time, and the best bit was just when you rang, she was bent over her sofa with a bloke fucking her mouth, one fucking her ass and the other about to get under her, suck her tit’s and give her a three’s up by ramming his hot cock up her cunt, see what I missed”.

Pauline’s head shook from side to side, “Look I’ve said I’m sorry, I am, I’ve apologised what more can I do”?

Jack’s grin grew to it’s full width, “A nice apology would be to put that pretty mouth of yours around this old cock of mine and let me pump some hot cream down your lovely neck, then I might and I mean only might just forgive you”.

Her face filled with horror, “I couldn’t no never it’s filthy, you wouldn’t make me do that, no it’s not normal”.

Jacks grip became a straggle hold, “I’m not joking and it’s quite normal and you are going to apologize any way I want you to and I do like your mouth, I think I’ll kiss it”.

He moved towards her, she tried to move her head, he shook her, “If you don’t want to apologize to me I could always take you to meet some friends of mine”.

She stared at him, “What do you mean”?

“Oh I thought that would get your attention, well how’s this? I have three mates and I think they would like a nice thing like you tonight and anyway I would enjoy watching”.

She real tried to pull away, “What do you mean watch, watch what”?

This time he moved to quickly for her and kissed her hard on the mouth, she couldn’t escape, her head pinned between him and the wall. He pushed his tongue in to her mouth, slavering inside licking at her tongue, she squealed as he pulled back, “ I want to watch them play with your lovely body”.

Her face was a mask of panic, “No, no they wouldn’t want me, you couldn’t no, please no”.

Jack released his grip, “I think they would really like you, I would, and I would like to get a better look at you, how about you take this brown rug off”.

His eye’s held hers, she was mesmerised by him and the fear he was installing in her. Reluctantly she let the dressing gown drop off her shoulders and it fell to the floor, Jack pressed on, “Drop the pants”.

She clutched the material to her, “Nooooo don’t make me take my bottoms down”.

Jacks hand grabbed at the cord and pulled it before her hand had time to grab at him, “Pull them down or I’ll make sure my mates will and then all they will have is your juicy cunt to play with, your choice is no choice, do it”.

She let his hand go, he pulled the cord and the knot unravelled allowing the pyjama bottoms to open and fall, Jack couldn’t resist a look down at her athletic legs, “Oh yes with legs like you got you would be popular with my mates they would love to see all of you”.

“No, no, you wouldn’t make me go there, I’ve done what you asked you mustn’t take me anywhere, please don’t, I don’t want to see your mates”.

The woman trembled in front of Jack, her clean fresh face, that oriental look even more attractive now and he had her where he wanted her. Jack put his hand on the wall cutting off any route of escape, “Oh I don’t know”.

He started his sentence slowly, “I would love to watch you in action, wouldn’t you like a nice fat cock up your ass, slowly fucking you, pumping in and out of your little pink hole, is it pink and puckered, I bet it is, or big thick fingers tickling the folds of hot wet flesh that cover your nub, does it get hard when you play with it, come on you can tell me, do you play with yourself, do you finger fuck your own hot wet cunt?

I can see you now wetting those long fingers of yours with your pink tongue and then sliding them up you hole, while spreading those firm nice legs so as you can get at those fleshy lips with your other hand. What do you think about while your doing it? Is it taking one or maybe two big cocks in that pretty mouth of yours, you want to taste mine or will I be seeing what I’m imagining, three men in all your holes and at the same time?”

Her head turned away, “Why are you saying these horrid things to me, I don’t do that sort of thing, please don’t take me anywhere”.

Jack put his hand on her pyjama top and completely covered her right breast, “You got something there, something nice, come on undo your buttons let me have a look”.

Her hand went to her top button, “If I do what you ask will you leave me alone”?

Jack took her jaw in his hand, “All depends on what I see or what I like, but you won’t know until I see them”.

Totally at his mercy she undid the three buttons, immediately Jack pulled the two halves apart and looked at her fine firm small breast’s, she had perfect nipples that pointed out from the centre, he smiled, “Like champignon glass’s a nice mouthful”. With the two halves of the top open he could see down to the bulge of her cunt bush nestling in her thin cotton panties, he liked what he saw.

She brought her hands up to cover herself; he just slapped them down, “Now about that apology, why don’t you get on your knees, you do know that’s the correct position for a woman”?

Struggling to stay on her feet she implored him, “I can’t, I don’t know how”.

Jack kept pushing, “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about that, old Jack will show you how, there’s nothing to it, you just kneel down and open your mouth wide, all I will do is stick my cock firmly in it and fuck your face and you will swallow everything I pump in to it, now, I won’t tell you again, on your knees”.

Under Jacks hand she slowly sank to the floor. With one hand Jack held her steady with the other he undid his belt, then popped the top button on his overalls, as he reached for the next button he heard a scraping noise coming from the wall, and again, he bent and put his ear to the wall.

He pulled Pauline up and propelled her through the door to the next door. Quietly he got his passkey and slowly inserted it in the lock. With a quick turn they were both through the door and in to the next bedroom, the key in his pocket and the door locked behind him.

Up on the bed was a startled woman of about 24yrs, she was standing there with a glass in one hand, it was pressed to the wall and she had her ear on the end. Her other hand was down the front of the only thing she had on, a pale pair of blue nylon pants.

She jumped, lost her balance and fell on the bed, the tumbler rattled to the floor, Jack held Pauline tight as he looked at her.

She had a nice pair of tits, rounder and bigger than Pauline’s, in fact she was bigger all round but pretty. Her tanned face surrounded with lots of curly hair, her tan made her tit’s look even better with them being white.

Jack stared at her, “Eves dropping are we, getting off on a bit of fucking next door are we”?

She tried to cover her naked tit’s but the look of total embarrassment was just what Jack wanted, she stammered, “Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to, I’m really sorry, oh god I’m so ashamed”, she hung her head not daring to look at the two of them.

Jack shook Pauline, “Looks like another one owes me an apology”. Jack stood for a moment then very slowly he said, “And if she wants to get her passport back I think she owes you an apology as well”, with one shove he threw Pauline on to the bed.

She pushed Pauline to one side, “Hay what are you doing, I said I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you, I really am sorry”.

Jack raised his voice, “For fuck sake shut it, you know she’s done nothing but whinge for the last ten minutes so you can fucking shut it, I’ll do the talking and you will do the listening then you’ll do the apologizing, that is if you know what’s good for you”, he raised his voice to almost a shout, “Do you understand”?

Both women went very quite, Jack held his belt slowly slapping it on his hand, “Sit on the edge of the bed”, Pauline moved first, “Both of you, now”, the other woman moved until they were both sat together, their heads bowed, apart from the slap of Jacks belt on his hand the room was in total silence.

“That’s better, now you listen and listen good, I have your passports, I can lose them and I can make life difficult for you, or you two can do as your told, understand”? The two heads nodded.

“You both know the meaning of the word apology, yes”? Again the heads nodded, “Good but just to clarify, it means to do something nice to make amends for inconveniencing someone”.

Jack took a step closer to the women, “I have been inconvenienced twice, once by Pauline for dragging me away from something I was enjoying and once by, what’s your name”?

With out looking up a voice whispered, “Penelope”.

“And once by Penelope by taking me away from something I was about to enjoy, so you see I need an apology from both of you, understand”?

The two heads nodded, as they did Jack brought the belt hard down on his hand, they both jumped, their hands went to cover their naked breasts.

“Keep your hands by your side, I’ll tell you when you can move them”, another slap and their hands were straight down.

Slow and deliberate Jack said, “Penelope as you embarrassed Pauline by listening to us I think she needs a kiss”.

A quite, “Nooooo”, came from her.

Jack slapped the belt down her head turned and she kissed Pauline’s face, “You have got to be joking, lips and tongue and now”.

Pauline turned to face her, Penelope moved forward and kissed her hard on the mouth, “Keep it there and keep them eyes closed, both of you, I’ll tell you when your sorry enough”.

Jack moved closer, as he did he undid the rest of the buttons on his trousers pushed his hand in and pulled his hard cock free.

He closed in on the two women and placed his cock on the kissing lips. They jumped back, he grinned at the startled looks, “Come on it’s for you, kiss it, both of you kiss it”.

They first looked up at him he held the belt menacingly until they looked at each other, Pauline was the first to bend and kiss the side of the nine inch throbbing meat, she sat back and Penelope did the same, before they could move he said, “Now both at the same time and keep your lips there until I tell you otherwise”.

Again the two heads bent to the fat cock kissing it, as both mouths stayed on it Jack slowly pushed it back and forth enjoying the soft feel of their lips on his shaft, “Kiss it up and down it’s full length then when you get to the tip kiss each other, remember lips and tongue, then you both get back on my cock, and you can keep doing that until I say enough”.

With a grin of satisfaction he watched the two women kissing up his meat then their mouths locked on each other, he held them there watching as their mouths opened allowing them to suck at their tongues before returning to run the same wet tongues along the full length of his cock.

He put his hands on each of their shoulder before letting them slide down to grab a round globe in each. The small breast of Pauline fitted in to his hand, he held it tight. His other hand cupped under Penelope’s as he toyed with it enjoying feeling the weight, imagining them swinging like Sarah’s did in the movie.

He knew he had the two women beaten as he left their tit’s alone and grabbed a handful of hair from each head, “You, Pauline, put the end in your mouth and tickle it with your tongue while you, Penelope use your tongue to lick my balls”. At first their doleful eyes looked up at him, he smiled at the fear in their face’s, his strong hands gave a vicious shake of their heads until he had them complying to his orders.

Jack was enjoying the soft feel of Pauline’s tongue, he couldn’t help but start to shove it in her mouth further, she chocked and pulled back, Penelope stopped licking, “Have we got to do this? It’s awful, please let us go.

Jack face changed, “Get back on that cock or I promise you I will belt the apology out of you.

Almost ripping the hair from Pauline’s head he dragged her back on to his fat purple end, Penelope saw that and quickly ran her tongue up his sack.

Now in full control jack started to fuck the sucking lips, he felt himself coming, as he did he grabbed Penelope and held her firm. Just as he was going to spurt his juice he pulled back. First the women looked startled then the hot juice hit them, Jack swung his hips from side to side, his cock spitting it’s juice over the two face’s.

Jack pushed them back on the bed, “That’s better, in-fact much better out than in and my juice on your face suits you”, he smiled at the cum splattered faces, “You want to wipe that off”? The sight he loved best, two nodding heads.

He picked the belt up again, “You Penelope, take her pants off and wipe your face, Pauline you do the same with her pants”, he snapped the belt to emphasize he meant it and they better do it.

Pauline’s eyes looked toward him, the belt snapped again; as Penelope sobbed she shook her head. Jacks arm swung back and let the belt slap on to Pauline’s thigh. Penelope put her hand up then reached for the waistband of Pauline’s pants.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers
12