The Perils Of Playing Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,441 Followers

It took him longer to cum the second time but he did and again I felt it spurt into me. After this, he pulled his cock out of my cunt and I breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived. He then turned me over onto my belly and pulled my behind up into the air and rubbed his still erect cock around my anus. I knew he was going to fuck me in the arse and I didn’t want that. It had never been fucked in the arse as Scott had told me he didn’t like that. Anyway with a great deal of pain I eventually found his cock lodged deeply into my arse and he was pumping away as if he was fucking my cunt. It took him a long time to cum and my poor arsehole was hurting like mad. Eventually he came into my rectum and I again felt him shoot into my body although I didn’t feel it as much as when it was in my cunt.

He kept his cock in my arsehole for a long time before he withdrew it. He hurt me a lot as he withdrew and then he horrified me by presenting his cock to my mouth and telling me to suck it clean. At first I refused but another slap across the face from Scott changed my mind and reluctantly I opened my mouth while he shoved his soiled cock into my mouth. It was all I could do to close my mouth on his dirty foul tasting cock but I knew I would be slapped by Scott if I didn’t and would probably suffer greater consequences.

Anyway, much to my surprise after I had been sucking his cock for a while, he came in my mouth. It wasn’t a big load but he shot into me just the same. I swallowed quickly when I saw Scott moving towards me.

Scott told the man to get dressed and leave! This he did and I wondered just how he could wear such dirty soiled clothes. As soon as the man had left, Scott asked me how I liked to be fucked by another man. I replied by telling Scott I hadn’t just been fucked by this man but I had been raped and I hated it! Scott laughed at me and told me he had enjoyed it a great deal.

Scott really surprised me then by stripping off his own clothes and, when he was naked, I saw he had the hardest cock I had seen on him. He climbed onto the bed and without any ceremony he just plunged his cock into my cunt and fucked me hard! I didn’t enjoy it one little bit and felt so soiled and dirty. I had expected Scott to at least let me have a shower before he fucked me. Well, Scott hadn’t finished with me. He made me lie naked on the bed and shoved his now limp cock into my mouth and told me to make him hard again. His cock tasted dreadful as it was now covered with a combination of the man’s cum, my juices and Scott’s cum. Anyway I started to suck his cock and he soon became hard again.

This time he rolled me over onto my belly and proceeded to shove his cock into my arsehole. This time was much more painful than the first episode and he hurt me a great deal. He fucked my arsehole until he came and shot a load down into my rectum. Now I had two loads resting in my back passage and three loads in my cunt. As soon as his cock fell out of my arsehole he pulled me back and made me suck his cock. Just like the first man he tasted terrible and I nearly retched. He slapped me twice across my face and I protested loudly but sucked on bravely. Eventually he came in my mouth and again I had to swallow. Now I had two loads down in my stomach from my mouth.

Scott further punished me by not allowing me to shower until morning. I was such a mess I didn’t know what to do with myself. At last I crawled into the shower and scrubbed my body and washed myself out as far as possible. I told Scott how much I now hated him for making me do the things he had insisted upon with the man. He told me he had met the man in a bar and he had been only too willing to fuck me!

Several days after my ordeal I felt very uncomfortable in my genital area, so much so that I began to worry what had gone wrong. The pain and the itching extended from my cunt and my anus and I had also developed a nasty rash on the inside of my mouth. I made an appointment to see my doctor and when I showed him my mouth, he just nodded and told me I had contracted a form of STD (sexually transmitted disease) and it would take a long time to cure. When I told him about the itch and the pain in my cunt he asked to examine me and I removed my clothes and laid up on his examination table.

With his gloved hands he parted my labia and applied his speculum and opened me right up. He didn’t take very long to diagnose further STD and, embarrassed as I was, I had to tell him about the itching and pain in my anus. He shone a light on the end of a long rod on his torch and he was able to see inside my rectum. Again he said I had a particularly nasty case of STD and it would take a very, very long time to cure. He immediately prescribed a course of very strong antibiotics and instructed me to follow the instructions very carefully.

He also told me I mustn’t have sex with anyone at all until I was completely cleared and this could take up to six months for a complete recovery. He then asked me if I had had sex with anyone other than my husband and I had to tell him, without all of the details, what had taken place. He started to give me a lecture but then stopped. I guess he thought it was too late for a lecture! He asked me if I had had sex with my husband after this other man and, of course, I had to tell him about Scott’s sexual activity and how I had not been allowed to shower or cleanup after the session.

The doctor asked me to arrange for Scott to call into his office as soon as possible and he arranged a further appointment with a specialist gynecologist to examine me. I wasn’t looking forward to this but agreed to see him. Scott was most angry when I told him I had an STD and wilder still when I told him he had to see the doctor immediately. Scott wouldn’t go to the doctor for several days and during this time he became more vicious towards me and hit me on several occasions and told me what a stupid bitch I was. I tried to tell him it wasn’t my fault and that he had insisted on me having sex with the man without a condom! I also told him I didn’t want to have sex with any other man anyway and it was all his fault.

The visit to the gynecologist was very revealing. This man was certainly an expert in his field and when I was lying on his examination table naked except for a small paper sheet. He told me he would have to do a complete internal examination and proceeded to use a much larger speculum than my own doctor and stretched me incredibly. He then proceeded to use instruments with lights and a special TV camera and inserted this inside my cunt.

This hurt me a lot but I had to bear it as there was no alternative. He took a scraping from the inside of my cunt and this hurt like hell. He was talking to his nurse all the time he was looking inside me and eventually told me I was in for a very rough time. He said my doctor was on the right track and he hoped the antibiotics would do the trick but if they didn’t I would be in for a terrible time. When the examination was complete and he had removed all of the instruments he again read the referral from my own doctor. He eventually came to the part about having a problem with my rectum and he referred me on to another specialist who would be able to advise me of possible treatment for the problem. I was sick of specialist examinations by this and almost refused to go, but fortunately the next specialist was in adjoining rooms and he was able to come into the first doctor’s surgery to examine me whilst I was still there. He proceeded to poke a further light and camera up my rectum and although he didn’t go in very far he soon confirmed my worst fears – I had probably cause irreparable damage to my rectum.

Scott was absolutely livid when he returned home from seeing our doctor. He was in a dreadful mood and I was sure he was going to strike me but he didn’t. He also had the same STD and would also have to have antibiotic treatment and regular inspection to make sure the problem was healing. He was also told not to have sex with anyone at all for 6 months, not even with a condom! He was furious.

Well, Scott eventually healed up and his STD was cured. It did take 4 months before he was able to get an all-clear and he was to wait a further 2 months before having sex with anyone. I was not so fortunate. The STD had penetrated right into my sex organs and eventually I had to have a hysterectomy which, of course, would not allow me to have any children. I had always wanted children and now I couldn’t have any because of Scott’s stupid fetish. It took me a long time to get a clearance for the STD and I had to abstain from all sexual contact for over a year. I was able to masturbate during this time but it wasn’t the same as it had been before when Scott fucked me.

I had no love for Scott now and I am sure he didn’t love me either! We lived together for a further 2 years before the tension became too much and eventually we applied for a divorce. Scott was able to find another woman to move in with him after the divorce was finalized and I hoped for her sake she wasn’t made to do the things I had! I, on the other hand, was simply a cold barren shell of a woman and I had gone off men completely. It wasn’t for a further 3 years that I eventually found a widower who already had 3 small children (his wife died in a car accident) and we all moved in together and I cared for him and looked after the lovely children. I treated them as my own and loved them very much. Eventually the man and I made love one evening after the children had gone to bed. We had played it straight before and I had simply been a housekeeper for him and the children.

He fully understood my reluctance to have a relationship with him but he was very patient and later I was able to accept him and eventually we were married. It took a long time before I could tell my new husband what I had gone through but he accepted it all and told me he loved me and we would make a wonderful couple. I love my new husband very much and he treats me wonderfully. He is very kind and understanding to me and, with the children, we make a wonderful family. In the end, I have been very fortunate in the long run but it could have been much, much worse.

Always think very carefully before venturing into a strange sex session with an outsider to the marriage!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,441 Followers
12