The Persistence of Memory Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in the sauna with you.
1k words
4.5
15.4k
00

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

The Second Picture

I reached into the box before me and my memories and brought out another photo. This one sent a twinge to my cock and I felt myself being swiftly aroused. It was you standing before a wooden door that was pierced by a clear glass window and you stood before it dressed only in a towel. My mind drifted to that time and I touched my growing cock as I remembered.

"You must try a Finnish Sauna," I said as I guided you to the change room that I had found in the hotel. It was winter here and there were few guests to join us in the gym and the sauna that was here. We had wanded in and saw what was here and I wanted to try to it. You had grabbed your swimsuit and towel and had joined me grumbling that at least we could get warm.

The gym and change room was deserted as I opened the door with the key I had been given as the reception counter. Ushering you into the area I locked the door behind us and quickly took us into the Sauna area. The change room opened onto the outside and the cold plunge pool the stood outside of the Sauna.

I stood by the bench and began to undress. I was soon wrapping my towel about my waist and noticed that you were about to put on your swim suit.

"This is a Finnish Sauna as you know and that means that you should be naked."

I saw you reach for the swim suit that was hung up and then decide not to take it. You wrapped your towel about you tightly. I took a quick photo of you and we walked onto the ice covered path that led to the sauna. As the cold bit into us we hurried until I opened the entrance door for you.

We walked into a warm entrance alcove and I opened the heavy wooden door that led to the sauna itself. You entered and I followed you after taking two implements from the hooks in the alcove. A dull red light lit the sauna and the wooden benches.

The heat hit us like a wave and I swept my towel off me and naked I climbed the benches to sit on the wood after laying the towel down to lie on. Hesitating I felt more than saw you drop your towel and sit next to me. We sat there allowing the heat to ease into our bodies. I felt sweat form rivulets along my body and drip into the towel we sat on.

I turned to you and spoke,"Well we need to keep the blood flowing so on with the birching." "

Birching," you said.

"Of course, you strike me with this branch of birch as I strike you on the back and buttocks." I heard you giggle and you saying," Sounds like a spanking to me."

I smiled though you could not see me but guided you to your feet and stood you on the hot wooden floor. I allowed you the first blows to get you used to the sensation. Your petite hand wrapped about the branch denuded of its leaves and at first were hesitant with your blows. Then as you grew more comfortable you struck harder blows across my back and buttocks until it was a frenzy of blows that you rained on me. I felt you grow excited as my skin tingled and warmed to your blows. My cock stirred as I thought of spanking you.

I had on occasion to remind you to hold your blows. Finally exhausted you stopped and I took the branch from you and turned you around from me. My back stung from your whipping but I felt as though my skin was alive and aroused as my cock rose. I looked at your sensuous curves and firm buttocks.

I began with a gentle stroking of your sweaty skin, then as you groaned with the massage I struck slow, lingering blows that almost kissed your skin. Skin that hungered for my stinging caresses. Then I struck harder and I saw your back arch as I stung your skin, bringing the blood to the surface yet not marking you. My blows moved downwards and began to strike across your buttocks. I saw you spread your legs and I knew that you were aroused as I saw the dew about your swollen lips.

I ceased my blows and I pushed you onto your elbows over the towel clad wood. I felt my cock throb , it was almost painful, I felt your buttocks pulse and then felt the moisture on your shaved pussylips as I touched them. You thrust them onto my hand and cried for me to take you.

Parting your legs I placed myself behind you and with one quick movement I thrust hard and deep into you. I heard your cry of pleasure as my cock slipped deep into you.

My cock thrust in and out of your willing body and I felt our sweat mingle as we ground against each other. Your pussy clung to me as I thrust my cock in your sweet flesh. You groaned deeply and I felt your pussy ripple as you came. The feel of your orgasm ripped into me and my cock shot cum deep into you and my groans joined yours in a symphony of pleasure. I felt my softening cock slip from your pussy. Embracing you I took you naked into the frosty evening and led you into the ice-cold plunge pool.

We cried out with the shock of the cold water hitting our bodies and we climbed out of the pool and I grabbed a handful of snow and rubbed it into your skin. You pulled away from me and grabbed a handful of snow and threw a snowball at me. We commenced a snowball fight and laughed at our silliness until the cold pushed us into the sauna again.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers