The Perverted Gynecologist

Story Info
"The women call this one the perverted gynecologist."
1.4k words
3.55
61k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Harry opened the door to the small gym and, as instructed, walked directly back to the main office. As he walked he looked down at his feet making sure not to look at any of the women working out on the machines. His boss told him if he was caught gawking at anyone he'd get fired, so he didn't dare to even take a peek.

When he got to the office, he peeked his head in and said, "Hi, I'm with K and B Electric, I'm here to install the new lights in your changing rooms."

The lady behind the desk looked up, smiled and said, "Okay, you'll want to pull your truck around back. I'll give you a key to that back door so you won't have to cut across the workout area."

"Okay," Harry nodded, making sure he got everything she said. He'd been in trouble a lot at work and one more screw up and he knew he'd be gone, so he was extra careful.

"You'll need to stay back behind the curtains while someone is here working out, but we are set to close in an hour. After that you can go anywhere in the space."

"Most of the work will be in the back, except for the switch in the wall on the other side of you kitchen area."

"Okay," the woman said, standing and opening a drawer. "I'll go unlock the back door for you as you pull around. Now I'll leave the key with you, just be sure and lock up when you leave. Just put the key in this envelope and slide it through the slot in the front door when you're done."

Harry nodded and then walked back out the way he came in, once again staring at his feet all the way to the door. Once outside he climbed into his truck, started it up and backed up so he could head around to the back. As he was about to put the truck in drive, he allowed himself a peek back into the gym. Through the window he could see the silhouette of two relatively large women working out on the machines.

Around the back of the building he started counting doors until he saw one open and the lady he talked to earlier peeked her head out. He sped up and pulled over next to the door. Grabbing his tool box he walked over to the door and followed the lady inside.

She then handed him the key and headed back up to the front of the space. Harry headed back out to his truck to bring in the light fixtures, conduit and wire he would need to complete the job. The last thing he brought in was his step ladder.

He was just about to climb up the step ladder when the lady peeked in and said, "Okay, I'm going to lock up front here. Just remember to lock up the back door when you leave."

"Yes ma'am," Harry replied.

Instead of heading back up the ladder, he decided to get the switch in first. That way, if for some reason he couldn't finish, he would be able to work tomorrow without disturbing the people working out up front. The switch went in very easily and he quickly moved back behind the curtained off area to continue his work with the light fixtures.

He had been working on the fixtures for about an hour or so when he thought he heard something up at the front of the gym. Thinking it was the manager lady he climbed down his ladder and walked up to the front of the store. Just before he passed through the curtain he saw two ladies walking towards him.

Moving quickly, he rushed back into the dressing room he was working in and locked the door. He then listened as the women seemed to come back and went into a different dressing room. They were there for only a few seconds and then he heard them head back to the front. In a few moments he heard them turn on the workout music.

He waiting for a bit, then quietly unlocked the dressing room door and tiptoed to the curtain that opened to the front of the gym. Carefully peeking up front he saw the women, both completely naked, standing in front of one of the pieces of equipment.

"The women call this one the perverted gynecologist," he heard one of the women say. "See you sit here," he watched as the woman sat down, feeling his cock harden as he got a full view of the front of her, "and then hook your legs here and here. Now lean back and..."

"Oh my goodness," the other woman exclaimed as her legs were suddenly spread wide open. Harry nearly fell over as he stared down at her pink lips and dark curly pubic hair.

The first woman then kneeled down in front of the woman in the chair and said, "Once you get settled, it's quite comfortable, isn't it?"

"Well, more than I would have expected."

"Comfortable enough for me to do this?" the woman asked, running her hands down her partner's thighs.

"Oh yes, that's very nice."

"And what about this," Harry heard as he watched the woman move her head down between the woman's widespread legs. He saw her head moving up and down, then side to side as she was obviously burrowing her tongue into the woman's pussy. She then moved upward, obviously to her clit.

"Yes, that's it, right there," the woman in the chair moaned. "It's like I'm floating and the only thing touching me is your tongue."

The woman on her knees moved her hand up between her lover's legs and Harry could see her arm moving back and forth as she pushed her fingers into the woman's pussy, in and out, in and out. When the women weren't moaning, he could hear the wet, slurping sounds of fingers pushing deep into the pussy and then pulling out. He also could hear the moist lapping sounds of a tongue furiously working on the woman's clit.

Soon the exercise machine began to squeak as the woman sitting on it began to pump her hips up and down. The machine aided her in this movement actually sliding her entire pelvis forward and back as it supported her legs. She moaned loudly and cried out, "I'm coming. Oh god I'm coming."

The woman on her knees pulled her head back a moment, but kept her fingers buried deep in her friend's pussy. They paused a bit and then the woman on her knees moved her head back and they started again. Harry was dying as he watched the woman come two more times before they changed positions.

Looking at the beautiful woman, her legs spread wide open by the exercise equipment, it was all he could do to keep from rushing out there and plunging his cock into her pussy, or mouth or between her tits, anywhere. Instead, all he did was watch as the woman, who had already come three times, settled down between her partner's legs. The women continued, with the woman on the equipment coming twice before they stopped.

They stared over at the curtain and one said, "I didn't notice that before," one woman said.

"What?"

"That wet spot in the curtain. I thought I heard something over there and the wet spot suddenly appeared."

The women walked over to the curtain and then looked behind it, but no one was there. Harry watched from back in the dressing room as the women looked around and then one said, "This is too odd for me. Let's get dressed and get out of here, I sure don't want Brenda to find out what we've been doing here."

Harry remained silent as they dressed and left. Once he was sure they were gone he took a rag, ran some water on it from one of the restrooms and then tried wiping away some of the cum he spurted onto the curtains. When he finished there was a very large wet spot that he hoped would dry by the morning.

He quickly got back to working on the lights, finishing them a lot sooner than he anticipated. Cleaning up, he loaded up his truck, but before he locked the back door, he walked up into the gym and got a closer look at the piece of equipment the women called the perverted gynecologist. The black vinyl still glistened in the women's sweat and juices.

He quickly headed back, locked the back door and then drove to the front of the gym where he dropped the key in the slot. Peeking back at the perverted gynecologist he felt his cock growing again. Harry climbed back into his truck, backed out and quickly pulled away. He was in a hurry to get back home to his wife.