The Perverted Raffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on, the backroom monitors were also filled with action, although it got off to a slow start. The two lucky winners were sitting on a couch and the two girls were standing in front of them, locked in a stare down. The head cheerleader spread some tumbling mats in front of the boys, before pulling up a folding chair, at the end of the mats, as it looked like she wanted a front row seat as well. The head cheerleader finally ordered the girls to get going, and after they still didn't move, she told them to start by kissing.

"Fuck off," Mandy snapped. "Football seasons over, I'm done taking fucking orders from you."

Mandy then pulled the jock to her and spun her around. She quickly dropped to her knees, reaching around she untied the front of the jocks uniform pants and slid them down to her ankles, her biker shorts quickly followed.

"Mandy what the," was all Toni managed, maybe at the suddenness of the maneuver.

Mandy just pushed on the back of her knee, causing Toni to tumble to the mat. Toni used the uniform pants still around her ankles to hold her legs up, and dropped them over her shoulders. Mandy dove in-between her legs as Toni was calling to the lord. All's we could see from our view was the back of Mandy's head, but from Toni's euphoric face, she was doing a good job. After several minutes Toni was finally pleading with her to stop, which she finally did.

Mandy fell back and pulled her panties down, from under her cheerleading skirt. She wiped her face with them, and then tossed them at the boys, who watched with wide eyes and stunned faces. Mandy used her finger to motion Toni over to her, as she lifted her skirt up, but Toni was still recovering, or maybe she was stalling

"Mandy, I have a feeling you did that before," she said, wiping her brow.

"Only with Miss It, over there," Mandy relied, as all heads turned to the head cheerleader, who all of a sudden, didn't seem to enjoy the attention.

"Yah if you made the squad, you had to go down on the head cheerleader," Mandy continued. "And she didn't even reciprocate."

Now the head cheerleader really didn't seem to enjoy the attention, as even the two boys teased her.

"Yah we even had a couple of freshmen on the squad this year, and she still made them go, both at the same time and then she made them do each other," Mandy hissed. "How gross is that!"

All stares turned to the head cheerleader.

"Well fuck you, and fuck you guys too, you're on your own now," the head cheerleader said, as she stormed out of the room. The room erupted into a chorus of voyage cruise sendoffs, for her departure.

"Now where were we," Mandy said a sly look on her face, pulling her shirt up, before leaning back on her elbows.

"I know you think all jocks are, you know, gay, but I have never done this before," Toni finally said, as she crawled over to Mandy on her hands knees, while Mandy was still leaning back on her elbows.

"Just do it, like I did to you," Mandy moaned.

Toni moved closer, as did the boys, and they didn't miss the fact that Toni still had her pants and shorts wrapped around her ankles either. Mandy was moaning out small instructions at first, and then she was just plain moaning. She dropped all the way to her back and was soon moaning ecstatically, as if Toni was a quick study. The two boys shared stunned looks, as Toni moved up Mandy's body, and the two were locked in a passionate kiss that went on for several minutes.

"Ah girls forget about us," the tall boy finally barked, which brought out a giggle from the girls.

"Well I think we are warmed up enough eh." Mandy teased, as both girls shuffled to their knees. "Well how are we supposed to give you head with your pants on?"

The two boys shared a look, before they slowly stood up in front of their girl, and fumbled with their pants.

"Wait we'll get naked if you get naked," the tall boy hissed.

The girls' shared another giggle, at the you show me yours, I'll show you mine, game. The two girls stood up and joined the boys in an awkward shedding of clothes, a piece of clothing here and then another, until there was a pile of clothes at their feet. The girls again found themselves on their knees, again in front of their boys, who didn't last too long, and can't say I really blame them, and then the boy's were nice enough to returned the favor.

What followed next could be best described as young men embarrassingly fumbling through awkward sex, although each boy did get to fuck each girl a couple of times in the two hours. The girls however seemed more interested in each other, as there was nothing awkward about their sex that filled the boy's down time, and to be honest will probably fill my dreams, for a long time to come.

While all this was going on, there was a dance contest going on in the main hall. The dance contests, as it turned out was like a movie trailer, it sounds and looks a lot better than the actual movie. The dance contest did go down like advertised however. The remaining boys made two rows and the girls danced down the middle, but it was actually more painfully funny, then erotic, as the girls made their way down the center very quickly and teased a little, but were in more of a hurry to make it till the end and showed very little.

That was until the last round. There were only two girls left, the Amazon like Allison and Jane Doe, who looked like she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I could only guess neither of the girls wanted to lose the contest.

This time they made their way slowly down the line. They both showed some skin, as they flashed the boys, but at the end, the boys all voted for a pleasantly surprised Jane Doe. The results didn't surprise me however, as it looked like the contest had been geared to having Allison lose, no matter what happened. She never even received one vote, as the boys weren't too subtle in their bag job. The boys' seemed please with the results, while Jane Doe who was doing a small celebration dance of her own, which was strangely better than she did in the contest itself.

The boys began to clap in unison, as Allison made her way to the center of the room. She stood for some time, before she slowly took off her pants and her top, leaving her in a small strapless red bra and matching panties. The boys tried to get her to dance like a stripper, but the tall goddess could only manage an amateur like wiggle, as her bra and panties slowed joined in her discarded clothes pile. I must say I got the boy's bag job now, as the girl had quite the athletic body, which the boys devoured with their eyes and it didn't go unnoticed in the van as well.

"Well who wants a hand job?" Lacy, the school slut, barked out, breaking some awkward silence. The boys were slow to respond, but soon a few brave hands were up, and Lacy led Allison over to the first boy.

"Let's go mister, let's see what you got," she moaned to the stunned boy.

"What right here in front of everyone?" He moaned back.

"That's right, cause the backroom is out and the office is used and it seems the head cheerleader has locked herself in the bathroom," Lacy said with a sly smile.

"Then I think I will pass," he said, as he ran towards the door, and a couple of boys followed him, as they left to a chorus of laughter from the girls.

Lacy sat Allison down next to a good looking guy, who still looked nervous about the whole thing, but he didn't stop Allison from pulling his cock out of his pants, as some of the girls gasped. Allison shook hands with his member and it didn't take long for him to finish, more gasping girls, and the guy sitting next to him soon followed. When Allison was finished with him, a tall boy moved a coffee like table over, and told Allison to lie on it, on her back, for his hand job. She needed to be encouraged by Lacy, who seemed to be running the show now, before she would. The director just stood off to the side recording the events.

Allison was now lying on her back, the tall boy standing by her head, when the boy dropped his pants, and we found the, Cock of the night winner. The girls' all gasped this time, including one Snowball, sitting to my right, when he pulled it out. He slapped it into Allison's hand with a resounding thud. Even with her large hands she had trouble gripping it, as another boy moved in on the other side of the table and the two slapped hands. He then had the unenviable task of following Mr. Cock's mighty cock, by releasing his own. He didn't even seem to mind that it drew no reaction from the crowd. He just put it in her other hand, and shrugged his shoulders in defeat. Allison was now jerking both of the boys cocks.

Lacy, who was standing at Allison's head getting a closer look, too close as it turned out. Mr. Cock, grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock. She didn't seem to fight too much, as she began to suck on him, or as best she could. The other guy seemed to take his friend's lead, as he pulled out of Allison's hand and turned her head sideways and found a better, warmer place, as the hand jobs turned into blowjobs, which soon turned into cum jobs, as both of the boys released onto their giver's faces. Lacy sure got a face full. I noticed the last guy left quietly left the building, as I guess he had seen enough, but wait there's more.

Lacy and Allison were soon banging on the bathroom door. They made their way in to clean up, and they needed it, when the head cheerleader finally came out. What she was doing in there all this time was a mystery, as we didn't have any camera coverage in the bathroom.

Finally the action was dying down in the other rooms as well. Most of the girls were in the bathroom cleaning up and the boys were filling out. Buck came out and walked, arm and arm, out the door with Samantha in tow, and no one said a word. The football star was begging the director to let him stay and watch the photos, but the director just led him to the door, and the last boy left the building.

Ch. 3(The photos.)

The director moved over to check his equipment, while he did this Deputy Johns zoomed his camera over. The director had a nice set up. He had and old fashion chair with large handrails and a high back. He had a blue backdrop and some light canisters. It looked like he took his photography seriously. Instantly I had a feeling that I was going to enjoy this part.

"Ok girls, were are going to go by your number. All right let's line up again, one through ten," the director said, speaking for the first time.

"Ah one through nine," lacy moaned. "Number ten has left the building."

"Really?"

"Yah she left with Buck," another girl moaned.

"Oh Ok, so Kimberly will be tenth," he moaned. "Ok let's start with number one."

"Ah she's still in the bathroom," Lacy again interjected. "I think she's trying to get some cum out of her hair."

"All right settle down girls," the perturbed director said, trying to calm their nervously frazzled giggles. "All right number two then."

"That's you Megan," Lacy said while pushing her over to the chair.

Megan was a cute little cheerleader. She was the first one out of the dance contest, without showing anything, so it was a little bit of perverted justice that she be the first here. Standing in front of the chair the director snapped off a quick test picture, while the girls all formed in behind him. He went up to her and whispered in her ear, and then stepped back. Megan took a deep breath and took of her sweater, and another picture followed. After another meeting the bra slowly came off, which resulted in a topless picture of her perky breasts, and then a profile picture. The skirt was next, followed by her panties, leaving her stark naked to the director camera and maybe worse to her classmate's stares, who seemed to be enjoying the show. The director motioned for her to turn around and place her hands on the seat and took a nice picture of her back profile. Megan sported a killer ass, which she should have been proud of, but her face said other wise, as it did when she took the next picture, it was of her sitting in the chair with her feet up on the hand rails, leaving her in quite the humiliating pose. The director finally seemed to have enough, and seemingly so did Megan, as a small tear rolled down her cheek, as she squirmed back into her uniform.

The next two cheerleaders followed, just as they did in the contest. They were both quite lovely, and seemingly unbothered by the whole thing, neither of them even dressed again, as they waited for the naked group photo at the end, but there was more to come.

Mandy was out of the bathroom now, wet hair and all, and she went next. She hadn't witnessed the first three girls before her, so she seemed more than a little surprised at the different poses she was placed into by the director. Judging by her face, she must have been told the same information as us that it was one naked picture, but the director was acting like he was shooting for Playboy magazine. For her finale pose, she even had to fan her pussy lips with her fingers, which somehow the first three cheerleaders had escaped. Ah make that Penthouse Magazine

With the cheerleaders done, it was now Toni's turn, who was back in her softball uniform. She got a little kiss of encouragement from Mandy, and I got the strange feeling that it wouldn't be the last these two would exchange.

It was about this time that Snowball leaned over to me in the van, which had been eerily quite for a while now, as we were pretty much wrapped up in the voyeurism value of the event.

"Man the power he has over these girls," she whispered.

"I know it's amazing, he is what 5 foot something, 125 pounds soaking wet?"

"It's not HIS muscles the girls fear," she moaned. "Think about it, he is in contact with every juvenile delinquent around right?"

She had a point, in fact the more I thought about it, it was a great one, as we often strongly encouraged juvenile offenders to use the center and get off the street. Some much so that if we see them on the street, we pick them up and drive them there.

"I mean somehow he gets them to worship him, and he uses them to keep everyone in line," Snowball moaned.

"Yah I know, there is never any reports of any problems at the center." I moaned back, thinking about it.

"Right, cause no one fucks with him," she hissed. "ah well except for the head cheerleader."

"What?" I snapped.

"Yah when this is all done, he gets him some," She moaned.

"From the head cheerleader, tonight?" I snapped again.

"Yep, it's part of the deal, at least for the last ten years that I know about," she answered.

"Wow, I mean I heard rumors," I managed a little shocked.

"Oh yah a couple of years ago, one even moved in with him, and he's had some other as well."

While this conversations was going on, Toni had taken her turn in the chair, and when she finished she was back in Mandy's arms. The Tall Goddess was up next, as she walked in from the bathroom still naked. Her body glistening, and with her wet hair slicked back.

"So much for the stripping photos." I whispered to Snowball, but the director seemed to make up for it, as she had to assume the nastiest poses so far. He also seemed to get some close-ups of her playing with her pussy.

"Wow, that's a keeper," I whispered to Snowball again. "She going to love to see herself playing with her pussy in twenty-five."

"Yah if they remember who it was."

"What?" I asked.

"He isn't taking any headshots silly, just body shots," she purred.

"Oh yah I knew that," I mumbled, but I did feel silly and I kind of felt like maybe she should be wearing the badge tonight.

"And what about their pussies?" I sheepishly asked.

"Oh yah you have to shave it," she moaned, confirming my suspicion, as it had to be more than a coincident that all the girls were shaved, even to a stiff like me.

Amy was up next, she finally shed her panties that she wouldn't for the football star. She was also shedding some tears again, as I think she was a bit of a crier. Snowball told me that she was going to Yale in the fall, so maybe she was crying because she felt she was smarter than the position she now found herself in, which was both knees on the hand rails while reaching back with one hand, and pulling her pussy lips open, showing some pink to one and all.

Snowball's sister was up next. I asked her if she wanted to see this part, but she just snapped, "hell yah." Seems they didn't have the best of relationships, as Snowball emptied her thesaurus on the word bitch.

I also was a little nervous with Jane Doe, as she was wavering in front of the chair. She was looking around like she was waiting for us to rush in and save her, she even mumbled, "C'mon guys, where are yah?"

I felt a little bad leaving her in there at the time, but I guess she got some first hand knowledge of how it feels to be an undercover agent, some times shit happens. As the photos progressed, Jane Doe, who finally revealed her tight body, kept it together, until it was time for her panties to come off. She had to be comforted by a couple of the other girls, before she continued, although she flatly refused to spread her pussy lips for the director. She even spat in his direction following his request.

I thought we might have a problem again, but an unlikely hero emerged, as Lacy sat in the chair next, turning the perturbed director's attention away from Jane Doe. Lacy, not surprisingly, seemed to enjoy the pictures the most. She also took the most graphic of the pictures. I think the one with a pool stick, deep in her pussy, was tops on the night's perversion meter. Ah make that Hustler Magazine.

"So did you shave your sister?" I teased Snowball, back in the van, when Lacy was done, and the director was reloading his camera.

"No way you perv," she teased back. "She had a friend do it."

"And did your friend shave yours, before you went?" I mumbled.

"Yah it was pretty embarrassing," she moaned, before she snapped. "Hey wait."

"I'm sorry," I quickly replied even though I wasn't. In fact I felt like I salvaged a little pride for myself this evening, as she confirmed to me next that she had indeed gone through this experience herself.

Since Samantha went AWOL, the girls turned their attention to the last girl left, the head cheerleader Kimberly. She was telling them that she didn't have to, cause she was exempt, but they were persistent and the director wasn't helping her out. He just seemed amused by the whole thing. Then like out of some catfight movie from hell, the other cheerleaders turned on her and started pulling her uniform off, and then her bra and panties were literally torn from her body, while the director snapped away. They got her to her hands and knees and Mandy pulled her ass checks apart, her pussy lips quickly followed, as the director zoomed in, and then just like that it was over. They left Kimberly on the floor, for several minutes, she was now a slobbering mess.

The director had the girls get in line again by their number for the group photo. They had to help Kimberly up, and Toni kept her up, as she wrapped her arm around her, and then all the girls put their arms around each other's shoulders, like in a naked chorus line. The director went down the line firing off pictures. Then he went in back of them and did the same. I thought that was it for the photos, but not surprisingly, on a night where my batting average was worse than Mo Vaughn's, I was wrong again.

I looked at Snowball for help, as the girls got in a huddle, but even She was helpless here. We watched as four of the bigger girls got on their hands and knees, and then three girls quickly climbed on top of their backs. Mandy the cheerleader chick was leading them, as it became apparent that they were making a cheerleader's like pyramid.