The Perverted Raffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy dragged over a small stepladder, while the director was snapping away. She helped Kimberly up next, and then Jane Doe went next, as she was one of the smallest girls. She also seemed to have regained her composer or just got use to being naked. Then it was Mandy's turn to crawl on top. The whole thing was shaking, as was I, to tell you the truth, because it was a site to behold, a four flight naked pyramid. The director was rather vocal for the first time, as he pulled the ladder away. He was telling then to hold on, as he frantically snapped away pictures from their backside. And then one link in the chain broke, and the girls came crashing down, as the concerned director snapped away more photos of the ten moaning and groaning girls, a smirk on his face.

Thankfully the girls were all right, as they quickly dressed and were flooding out the door, except for the head cheerleader who went back into the bathroom, probably to prepare for her nightcap. While I noticed Mandy and Toni were dressed, they were talking to the still naked Lacy. As hard as we tried we couldn't make out what they were saying to the director when he joined their huddle, as the microphones were letting us down.

"Man there up to something," Snowball moaned. "I think someone told them about banging the head cheerleader."

I almost asked her why again, but thankfully I didn't, or I would have had to give her my badge, and called it a night, for asking to many dumb questions. Instead we watched as Mandy and Toni took of their clothes yet again. The three naked girls all made a circle of nakedness around the director, and they rubbed their naked bodies against him. All's we could make out was the word, Please, a lot, followed by the director shouting Ok, Ok.

When Kimberly came out of the bathroom a short time later she was more than a little surprised at the three naked girl's appearance, while I was surprised at her outfit. She had on a smallest of small, pinkish string bikini, which looked amazingly erotic on her.

"I asked Lacy to take some pictures of us," the director managed to say with a straight face. "Now don't fight me on this one."

He grabbed her by the hand and led her into the backroom, as she pleaded her case, and the other girls followed. The director sat her down on the couch and quickly freed his hard cock from his pants, as he was ready to go. The director's cock pressed against Kimberly's freshly painted, pink lips, finally stopped her pleas. While Lacy snapped away, the head cheerleader lived up to her title, while Mandy sat next to her, making short work of the bikini, much to my chagrin and probably Kimberly's as well

The director using short blunt directions had Kimberly get on the couch on her knees and quickly did some doggie-styling. He also had Toni and Mandy squat down next to Kimberly's ass. He would alternate between his fucking and the two girls sucking. He picked up some style points next, as he had Mandy climb on Kimberly back. Then he did some more alternating fucking, of the back to back girls.

The director had Toni help Mandy down, then he had Mandy sit on the couch her legs spread, while he continued fucking Kimberly from behind. He gave the command for Kimberly to eat out Mandy's pussy while he fucked her. Kimberly did so, but only after getting a little help from Toni, who guided her head to Mandy's pussy, or maybe it was the simple fact that the director rubbed his cock against her anus, as Kimberly seemingly opted for the lesser of two evils. Lacy made sure she got some close ups of Kimberly muff diving, as apparently the no head shots rule, was long gone at this point. It was Toni's turn next, as she changed places with Mandy.

The director had been going at it for a little while now, and had worked up quite the sweat for himself. He had also managed to get a little bit from all the girls, except for Lacy, who I had a strange feeling had already had his cocktail sandwich. For the climax, the director had the three girls kneel on the floor in front of him, Kimberly in the middle. She managed a feeble plea for mercy, but a handful of hair kept her in place, before the director's cum showered her face, and then Mandy used her mouth to clean up the directors cock, while Lacy made sure she got some photos of Toni, licking the head cheerleader's sperm covered face.

It was time for the head cheerleader to head for the bathroom again, while the other three girls dressed and left hand and hand. The head cheerleader came out a while later and finally left the building, but not before giving the director some shit for treating her like a whore, although he didn't seem overly concerned.

Back in the van, we wrapped up the taping and Deputy Johns drove us back to the station, and then he drove back to his wife, who I had a feeling, was in for a long night herself. While we had to decide what was our next move, I knew what my first move was, and that was on Snowball, who thankfully was more than willing to participate. In fact it was a close call as to who was fucking whom. After a torrid night of fucking, I went to the youth center director's house in the morning and had a nice long talk with him. It seems like he was now ready to take a permanent leave of absence, and a long vacation. I was also quite pleased that he had my pictures already developed.

After graduation, I made some phone calls and had a meeting with the twelve boys, and the eleven girls, who really seemed unconformable watching our tapes, and the directors tapes of their little performance, for some reason. All of them quickly agreed to community service, rather than go through the embarrassment of it going public. For the summer, a couple of hours a weekday, the boys would clean up the trash along the roadways and parks, while the girls would clean up around our station, and help brighten up the place.

And just for a little fun, and to really brighten up the place, the girls were required to wear uniforms, bikini uniforms, which were inspired by the one, Kimberly the head cheerleader, wore on that fateful night.

The End.

Thanks for reading my little piece of fiction. Please don't be shy with your comments and please Vote.