The Pet is Chosen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers

Draven was thankful for being given a chance to redeem Himself in the eyes of the King and the Duke. He didn't mind if it meant spending more time in the dungeon. It wasn't so bad there and He would still be able to see His brie. she had this glow about her that was enchanting right now. she was truly happy.

After being dismissed from the King's audience, Princess zara and brie talked at length about the duties she would be doing. As she had thought it would be helping her dress and get ready each day. she would have to be there at the Princess's chambers by six each morning. This wouldn't be a hardship for brie as she was used to getting up so early in the day.

Princess zara told brie that she was to knock three times and wait for the door to be opened for her. brie scrunched up her eye brow to the formality and then realized it was so she wouldn't be interrupting any thing. she giggled behind her paw which got an odd response from the Princess who let it pass. brie would explain the next time they were alone together.

Princess zara showed brie which door she was to knock on, and brie soon realized it was the Duke's door. she blushed a bit. The Princess gave her a look and brie quickly explained that she didn't realize they were sharing quarters all ready. The Princess then giggled as well and assured brie that it was okay.

That night at dinner, the Duke gave brie permission to write to her Father and explain where she was and that she was all right. brie was thankful for that and would set about the letter as soon as she had some free time. That free time came the next day before her afternoon walk with Draven.

Dear Father,

i am writing to let you know that i am all right and safe with Duke Elrik and His people. i am sorry to not have written sooner but i have been on the run since the day i was abducted from the village. King Edwards is drawing up new safe passage papers for me. i, however, won't be coming home. i am to be the maid of Princess zara. i am, also, in love Father with a wonderful man who saved my life. His name is Draven and hopefully you will be able to come and visit us here on the Duke's lands. Please don't fret for i assure you i am safe and sound.

Your loving daughter,

brie

i know i left out many details in the letter but there were things i didn't trust the mail system with. Duke Elrik allowed me to use one of His messengers to send the letter to my Father. i was most thankful for His kindness. There was something just right about the world right then.

Princess zara and i got along very well. The wedding was fast approaching and the dress was stunning to say the least. It was a pretty crème color with what appeared to be a thousand buttons on the back. Queen Catherine, the King's wife, was going to lend a handmaiden on the day to help button all the buttons because it took so long.

Draven and brie had the afternoon walk together each day. It was good for them both. They got to know one another quite well in that time. They weren't allowed to be alone together but talking was good. Some days there were even allowed a picnic lunch out doors.

The day before the wedding, brie received a letter from her Father. she quickly tore into the note to read it. Princess zara was in tears of joy for brie knowing what that meant to the girl. brie shared the news of the letter with the Princess and later with Draven. This was a good day indeed.

My darling daughter,

How good it is to hear from you at last. I have been so very worried about you. I was so afraid when they took you away that I would never hear from you again. I certainly hope that this Draven knows what a treasure he has in his hands. I will be able to travel to see you in a few months time. Until then be strong and continue to be safe.

Your loving father,

Gregory

The wedding day finally arrived. That morning, brie came extra early to help Princess zara with her hair and the gown. Queen Catherine's handmaiden was also there to help. It took about an hour to get all the buttons and ties fastened up. A crown of flowers was put on Princess zara's head to serve as a veil. It looked beautiful.

The ceremony went on without a hitch. The Duke looked very dashing in His new outfit. Even Draven was allowed out of the dungeon for the day. He was happy to be able to spend the extra time with brie that doted on Him. It was brie who took notice of the guard being doubled every where that evening.

At first, brie just thought it was because of the wedding but it was later at the banquet that she discovered it was because Lord Ulrich had gotten away from his captors. her ears had over heard Lord Kern, formerly Sir Kern, talking to some of the men about it in hushed whispers. They didn't want to disturb the happy couple on their wedding day with such matters.

LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers
12