The Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,831 Followers

Despite the humiliation, she shared something else in common with the grad student. Was it possible she was a submissive too? Her body had confirmed that this was the case. She had never imagined she was a submissive. Never imagined a woman would turn her on. An older woman. A professor. Or spankings. Or being stripped. Displayed. But there naked and trembling in front of her, it was certain.

"Do you want to do things for me Jenny? Do you imagine doing sexual things for me?" Dr. Stone asked.

"I'm not - I'm not sure," Jenny answered. Not able to take her eyes from the flash garters beneath Dr. Stone's skirt. The woman was sexy. Powerful. Smart. She was everything that Jenny wasn't.

"Do you want to lick me?" Dr. Stone worked her skirt up a bit and ran her fingertip along the furrow of her crotch. "Lick me so good?"

"Yes." Jenny breathed. She did. At least she thought so. She was so turned on it was hard to think what she really wanted, while her sex ached with need.

"I want to hear you beg for it." Dr. Stone said.

Jenny had never imagine being with another woman until today. Never imagined the words she was about to say. "Please."

Other words followed. They sounded hollow in her head, as if someone else were saying them. "Please ma'am. Let me lick you."

"Lick me?" Dr. Stone said. "What on me do you want to lick?"

"Your vagina?" It sounded so stupid.

"Say it the way you want to say it," Dr. Stone said. "It's alright - this time."

Soon Jenny was saying words she never imagined. "Your pussy. Please ma'am, let me lick your pussy."

"Would you like to taste me?" Dr. Stone said. "Taste my pussy?"

Dr. Stone moved her panties to the side and pushed her finger into her wet folds. She withdrew the glistening digit and held it to Jenny's mouth. The young coed opened her lips, moved to lick it. Dr. Stone withdrew it out of reach. Teasing her. "What would you do to taste it?" Dr. Stone asked. "Would you do some time on the table?"

Jenny squirmed in her seat. Dr. Stone sat there on the desk, towering above her. Trapping the young girl between her legs which were still propped on the chairs arm rests. So hot. She could feel her sex dripping on the seat beneath her. Dr. Stone looked so professional in her classy skirt, her stockings, her garters, and her high heeled pumps. Jenny felt well and thoroughly outwitted and outmatched. Now she was being asked if she would be willing to get on the table. To be spanked. And God, she still ached from being up there yesterday. Dear Lord, how it would hurt , just for the pleasure of tasting Dr. Stone's glistening finger. She felt so stupid for opening her mouth, to taste it. The thought of doing that had been scary in and of itself. Stretching her boundaries so far already. Now she felt like she had to go the next step. She couldn't very well say no after sticking out her tongue.

"Yes." Yes, yes she would get on the table if necessary.

"Would you write fifty lines for me dear," Mrs.Stone said, taking her finger and tracing her wet nectar on her pupils willing lips. "I want to be Dr. Stone's pussy pet? Please spank my hot little ass? Will you write those lines for me?

"Yes." Jenny breathed in a whisper. Her body tingled with sexual fire - her nipples tight and hard with desire. The thought of being back up on that desk again, writing those wicked lines, being spanked on her bare bottom, all to merely taste those glistening fingers. It would be humiliating....yet it also shot sparks of hot desire through her burning sex.

Dr. Stone pushed her finger into Jenny's mouth. She pushed it in and out those willing and sucking lips, fucking her with it.

"Do you like it pet?" Dr. Stone said withdrawing her finger. "Is it all that you imagined? Is it worth the price."

"Yes," Jenny said. It was. She had been afraid at first. Worried that she wouldn't like it. But now she was relieved. "It is."

"Do you want to see my pussy now pet?" Dr. Stone asked, taking the waistband of her lacy undergarment and lowering it just a bit, giving on the most tantalizing glimpse of what lay beneath. The curly dark hair. The forbidden triangle.

"Yes," Jenny said. "Yes ma'am."

"Talk to me pet," Dr. Stone said. "Don't sit there like a bumpkin. Yes this. Yes that. Tell me specifically what you want."

But it was oh so difficult. Jenny mouth could barely form the words. Saying them made her cheeks blush crimson.

"Please ma'am," Jenny said. "May I see - may I see your pussy."

"What will you do if I show it to you? I don't think doing time on my desk is price enough for such a pleasure." Dr. Stone asked. "Do you know what I'd like for you to do pet?"

Jenny shook her head. She worried that Dr. Stone would make her do more time on the table. God, it still hurt when she sat down from the day before.

Dr. Stone placed her foot between Jenny's thighs. Worked it into her willing crotch.

"I want you to start shaving," Dr. Stone told the moaning young coed. "-your hot little twat. A bald beaver. A pussy pet should be well groomed. That way you will always be reminded who is the teacher and who is the pet. Will you do that for me pet?"

"Yes." Jenny gasped, then caught a glimpse of Dr. Stone's arched eyebrow, then remembered her instructions. "Yes, ma'am. I'll shave my - my hot little -" God it was so hard to say. It made her feel like some sort of sexual pervert. "my hot little twat - my bald - my bald beaver. To remind me. To remind me who is the teacher. And who is the pet."

"And who is the teacher?"

"You are Dr. Stone."

"And the pet?"

"I am." A pet. She had said it. Not a student. Not a lover. But a pet. Her teacher's pet.

"That's right." Dr. Stone said, bringing her legs down from the arm rests, and now standing in front of the young coed. "And do pets usually sit on the furniture without permission?"

"No ma'am." Jenny whispered. It was clear that Dr. Stone meant this meaning of Pet as well. This relationship if it could be called that was terrifying. Jenny had no idea where it would end. But it was thrilling all the same.

"Kneel." Dr. Stone ordered. "On the floor."

Jenny slipped out of the chair and onto her knees.

"You may take off my panties now pet," Dr. Stone said.

Jenny reached up her teacher dress, her hands following the garters that held her stockings in place.

"No dear." Dr. Stone said. "Use your mouth. Pets are rarely permitted to use their filthy paws." Filthy paws. God, she had passed so far from where her boundaries were, she was no longer sure were she was or how to get back. Jenny was learning what it meant to be dominated. She was learning submission. Learning from an expert.

A plaintive moan escaped the young coed's throat. She moved her head beneath her teachers skirt. Found the panties with her mouth. She could smell her professor's sexual musk. She inhaled the spicy fragrance, then caught the edge of the fabric with her lips. Struggled to catch the silkin fabric without biting. Finally managed it. Then worked them down to the floor.

"Isn't it a beautiful pussy my pet? Dr. Stone asked. "Look at it."

"It's beautiful," Jenny said. And it was magnificent. A pussy fit for a woman. Plump. Moist. Her dark triangle nicely trimmed. Engorged lips. "You have a beautiful pussy. May I, may I lick it?"

"Will you do a good job?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll do a good job." Jenny wasn't even sure if she could. How she could. What to do. But she was willing all the same.

"It could take a while my dear." Dr. Stone said. "I like to be brought off slowly."

"I'll - I'll," Jenny stammered. She was growing more and more unsure of herself. She had always been quite content with any sort of orgasm. Yet, this older dominant woman required a certain kind. It was intimidating - and just like Dr. Stone. "I'll do it for as long as it takes."

"That's my pet," Dr. Stone said, as she sat down in the office chair, hiking up her skirt as she did so. Then she opened her drawer and took out what appeared to be a leash of sorts, only the rope that was connected to the leash had several large knots tied in it. She took out a key and unlocked the pair of padlocks on it, and then handed one of the locks to Jenny.

"Be a dear and lock the end of this rope to the ring under the chair well," Dr. Stone said.

Jenny crawled beneath the desk and did so.

"Now be a good pet and turn around so that you face me."

Jenny had to climb out from under the desk before she could back back under it again, this time facing out towards Dr. Stone.

Jenny had no idea what was going to happen next. She waited, puzzled as Dr. Stone passed the rope between Jenny's legs and attached the end of the rope to her chair. Then the professor sat down in her seat, rolled the chair back a bit experimentally.

"Ohhhh!" Jenny gasped in surprise as the rope slid between her lean thighs, the knots in the rope strumming against her clit and lips as the passed.

The final element of Dr. Stone's diabolical torture slipped into place as the collar was locked around Jenny's neck and then her wrists were secured to the collar. She was well and thoroughly trapped. Trapped under the desk for whatever Dr. Stone had in mine. For as long as she had it in mind.

Dr. Stone leaned back into her seat. Her wet cunt now inches from Jenny's startled face.

"Remember what you said dear," Dr. Stone said. "For as long as it takes. Let's hope you truly meant it."

Dear Lord! The poor coed was already uncomfortable. The rope pressed hard into the folds of her sex. And one of the knots was downright painful as it pressed against her delicate flesh. With her hands secured, she couldn't protect herself, or rest on them to ease the strain on her lower back. The best she could hope for was to bring the older woman off as fast as possible. She bent forward to get started.

"No my pet," Dr. Stone said. "I want to feel your warm breath first. And then I want to feel light soft kisses. As I said before, it will take awhile. But like I always say, anything worth doing, should be worth doing well."

Jenny moaned in desperate frustration.

"I know you want to taste me oh so much," Dr. Stone said, running her fingers through Jenny's sandy blonde hair. "But be patient. Remember, good things come to pets that wait."

Jenny did her best to ignore her discomfort. Blew her warm breath. Smelled Dr. Stone's musky fragrance. Lightly kissed her thighs. Her mons. Her lips. Ever so softly.

"That's good pet," Dr. Stone purred. "Oh you are going to be such a good little pussy pet."

Being called a pet was humiliating enough, but this new turn served to remind her just what she was. A pussy pet. God, it was terribly awful when thought of that way, but still Jenny was hot as a firecracker. She struggled to obey. Kissing. Lightly licking. Carressingly sucking. As she did so, Dr. Stone rolled her chair forward, causing the tension in the rope to decrease, allowing Jenny to squat a bit lower, to decrease the pressure on her back and also against her tender sex. But to do so, she had to move back further under the desk. Into the darkness. Nothing but the smell of sex and the sounds of her sucking and licking echoing off the hollow metal of the desk surrounding her.

"Tell me you love me," Dr. Stone said, running her fingers through Jenny's hair.

Dr. Stone put her feet on the edge of the desk and slowly pushed back.

"Oh- oh - oh," Jenny cried in surprise as the rope tightened and knot after knot strummed against her clit. It felt good this time. God it felt so good as it tightened. But now it was too tight. The knots pressing into tender flesh. Her back straining as she was forced into such an uncomfortable position once again. Her sandy blond hair damp from Dr. Stone's secretions, falling into her eyes, into her mouth. Still she licked. Still she sucked.

Dr. Stone took her feet from the edge of the desk and put them on top. She began her slow trip forward, pulled ever so slowly by the tension on the rope as Jenny crouched back down. Those lips. That loving tongue. God it was heaven.

Jenny took a break from her licking. She had an idea and wondered if it would work.

"Dr. Stone," she said between licks.

"Yes pet?"

"I love you."

"I love you too pet." A smile spread on Dr. Stone's mouth. This was going much faster than she had expected. It was deserving of a reward. She placed her heels on the edge of the table, then pushed out again. Oh it felt so delightful as Jenny gave a muffled moan into her sex as the knots did their work. Jenny pushed down with her sex. Now working those knots, not just being worked by them. Her body was on fire.

"Don't be a greedy pet," Dr. Stone warned. "I haven't given you permission to have an orgasm yet, now have I?"

"No ma'am," came the muffled reply from beneath the desk.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes ma'am." Did she ever. ' "But there's a price for it dear," Dr. Stone said. "There's price for everything. It teaches responsibility."

"Yes ma'am."

"I want you to wear a new outfit tomorrow pet." Dr. Stone said. "The skirt is going to be oh so short."

MMmmmpphhhhfff....Jenny moaned. The shorts had been bad enough. How would she manage with a skirt?"

"No panties," Dr. Stone said. "And a shaven pussy. You will be so bare my pet. So exposed. And only we will know your secret. That is - unless a strong wind comes by."

Mmmmmpppshhhh

"And a tight shirt" Dr. Stone said. "A T-shirt this time. I will move this chair back and forth ten times if you will wear it. Will you wear it pet?"

"mmmmmuuuummm...yes ma'am."

"But I'm going to print a naughty message for you to iron on it," Dr. Stone said. "Don't you want to know what it says before you commit to wear it."

"glom glom...yes."

"I can't decide between A-cup in training....or I put out."

God no! She wouldn't. And yet. And yet the thought of it sent bolt of pleasure through her sex.

"Which would you prefer?" Dr. Stone said. "Or none at all - but no cummy cum."

Dear Lord. What a decision. She should say no. No fucking way. Yet she needed release. Needed it desperately. The A cup. It would be the peak of humiliation. God, how people would laugh. How they would smile and smirk. The girls, Lord she could just imagine their superior condescending stares. However, I put out would attract a different sort of attention. Guy attention. Especially in a short skirt and no panties. Already tempted they would try to reach underneath that short skirt. Her T-shirt would be all the invitation they needed. It was downright scary. Even if she managed to escape the day unscathed, she would gain a reputation as the college slut no matter if she was or wasn't. The alternative....embarrassment and humiliation.

"A ---" God it was so hard to say it. But yet. But yet. "A cup in in training." Jenny stammered.

Those words sent a bolt of pleasure through Dr. Stone. God, the girl was willing to do it. She couldn't imagine the humiliation and torment. She felt herself tighten inside. Oh God! Then it slammed home. Oh Fuck. So hot. Coming. Coming hard.

Then after.

"Remember your promise," Dr. Stone said. "What is your shirt to say?"

"A cup....in..."

Oh God. Dr. Stone slid the chair back slowly. The knots strummed her engorged clit.

"mmmm- innnnnn- traineeeng."

"Look up here at me," Dr. Stone said. "I want to see those eyes. Are you positive? Imagine how people will look at you. Imagine those smirks. Those laughs. Just tell me no. Let me up. That's all you have to say. It's only an orgasm. There will be other chances without so high a cost."

"I'm ahhhh- positive."

"Then beg me for it."

"I want it. I want to wear it." Jenny pleaded with wide blue eyes begging. "Please."

Dr. Stone slowly slid the chair back again. The look in Jenny's wide blue eyes, the look of surrender, of sexual heat, was almost enough to make her come again.

Poor Jenny. Back and thighs burning. Trembling. Face soiled. Tongue aching. Lips slightly bruised. Her sex - her cunt. A ball of fire between her thighs. Jesus how she wanted it. Needed it. And the thoughts running through her head. Walking on campus. A short skirt threatening to blow up and expose her bare sex. She would have to be oh so careful when she sat or bent down. And a T-shirt. A T-shirt that advertised what she had always been slightly ashamed of. Bolts of lightning danced through her insides.

"I want you to ask me for permission before you come," Dr. Stone warned. "Never - I mean never come without my permission little pet."

Close. Oh God, she was so close.

"Please ma'am," Jenny moaned. "May I - may I come?"

"Will you promise to always ask for permission?"

"Let me see those cute little titties," Dr. Stone took the young girl's nipples between her fingers and tweaked, then let her chair slide back down. "Those precious A cups that are so desperate for training. Here let me help you. A little stretch should do them good. But don't you dare come. Not yet."

Jenny warred with her body. Tight hard nipples being tweaked and pulled. Aching thighs and calves struggled to hold her up. Wanted to let her down, sliding down the knotted rope. She was so close. So fucking close. She needed it. Oh how she needed it.

"I - I can't help it," Jenny winced, sweat ran in rivulets down her face and back. "Oh please..."

"Oh it doesn't sound like it my dear," Dr. Stone said. This too was part of the training. Not just to bring out the girl's submissiveness. She wanted to bring out her sexiness. Overcome her shyness of displaying her sexuality. "I've heard girls when they needed to come. They sounded like it. I don't hear anything from you but a little heavy breathing."

"Ewwww-mmmmmeeeemmmm" Jenny gave a plaintive moan. It sounded so stupid. She felt like an idiot. So helpless. A stupid slut. Just like she had said when she wrote those lines on the desk. But she needed it. Needed to come so bad. She was slowly sliding down the rope. God. So close. Then she gave another moan. This one was there already. She had been holding it back without realizing it. A different sort of moan. Husky throaty. She moaned like a porn star. A cat in heat.

"That's better," Dr. Stone said. "I almost believe you really do want to come."

"mmmmmmm---oh fuck Dr. Stone. Mmmmm...gonna come. So hot." Jenny moaned, almost unable to stop the words now. She still felt stupid. A stupid slut with a filthy mouth. But she didn't have to try anymore. Though embarrassing, these words came out without thought. She gave in to her pleasure. "please oh fuck. please let me come. Mmmm- my cunt is so hot. God I need it Dr. Stone. Give it to me...."

"You can come pet," Dr. Stone said. "Come all you want. Come...but keep letting me know you want it."

The knots were almost painful, overstimulating the young coed as she slid down. She fell into the abyss of pleasure.

"Fuck...oh fuck I'm coming. I'm coming Dr. Stone. Oh fuck. Fuck I'm coming." Jenny cried.

"Not quite so loud pet," Dr. Stone chided the bucking girl as she tossed her hair out of her eyes. "I'm sorry --- oh God it feels so good," Jenny moaned. "Oh I love you Dr. Stone."

Jenny was overcome by pleasure. It took several minutes for her to come to her senses. When they returned, they returned in full force. The impact hit her like a ton of bricks. There on the floor. Tied up like some pervert. Her professor's very wet and sated sex propped at the edge of the chair. What had she done? Oh God, what had she committed to?

"Thinking about the T-shirt you promised to wear or the desk time you owe me Pet?"

"The shirt," Jenny whispered. Oh God yes. How would she bear it?

"You begged for it remember?"

"Yes." Dear Lord. Why had she begged. The thought of wearing it terrified her.

"And what was it to say?" Dr. Stone smugly asked.

Jenny blushed till her cheeks were almost blue. "A .... cup .... in ... training."

Couture
Couture
3,831 Followers