The Pet Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand continued to rub my back for a while longer, and then I drifted off to sleep.

I was curled up on the mat when he gently shook my shoulder to awaken me. "The lesson is over, Heather. It's time for you and Lady to go home now."

I sat up, suddenly awake and alert. "Oh, Marco, I'm so embarrassed about falling asleep like that."

"You were fine," he said reassuringly. "Your little nap gave me the opportunity to spend time with Lady, so it worked out perfectly." He smiled and patted my shoulder, and I felt better.

Usually when I take a nap I'm groggy for quite a while, but this time I felt completely refreshed. The only difference was that I still felt that pleasant warmth deep within my body.

Russell

That evening I found that Lady had made even more progress. Not only was she calm but she was also obedient to Heather's commands. Heather showed me how to rub the little canine's back and whisper to her, and the dog even obeyed me!

It was clear that Lady's progress had made Heather very happy. She was practically skipping around the house and singing to herself while she made dinner. Several times she hugged me when she happened to walk near me, and I couldn't help but smile. It felt like when we were first married.

When it was time for bed, Heather slipped on her nightgown while I pulled on my pajama bottoms. As usual, we kissed goodnight and I turned out the bedside lamp and lay back to go to sleep. But tonight Heather seemed to have a hard time getting settled. She tossed and turned for a while, then finally rolled over toward me and ran her arm across my chest.

"Are you awake, Honey?" she whispered.

"I am now," I said, but I squeezed her hand so she'd know I wasn't upset with her.

She ran her hand up and down my chest. "I'm having a hard time getting to sleep tonight," she said quietly. Then she scooted even closer to me and whispered, "I wish it were Saturday night."

I was so surprised that I wasn't sure how to respond, but before I could say anything she kissed me and said, "Maybe I can do something to help you get to sleep."

With that her hand began to caress my chest and stomach while she cuddled up to my side. When I tried to reach for her, she gently pushed my arm away and continued her caresses. Soon her hand began to dip below the waistband of my pajamas, resulting in a very obvious and growing response. But instead of flinching away, her fingers began to stroke my cock in a very purposeful way.

I was blown away – she had never done anything like this before. The sensations felt so good that I could do nothing but lie back and enjoy her ministrations.

She pushed my pajama bottoms down and began to stroke me with greater speed and pressure. Involuntarily my hips began to rise off the bed as I responded to her motion. "Babe," I said urgently, "if you keep that up I'm going . . ."

"Shhhh," she said. "It's alright. I want to do this for you."

With that she resumed her strokes, alternating between gentle teasing and firm pressure until I could stand it no longer and exploded all over her hand and my own chest. When my ejaculations had ceased, I slumped back on the bed, totally drained.

As I lay there, she hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she had a washcloth dampened with warm water that she used to clean me off. Then she lay back down on her side of the bed. "There," she said, "now maybe we both can get to sleep." With that she rolled onto her side and within a brief time had dropped off to sleep.

I lay there for quite a while trying to process what had just happened. I looked over at her sleeping form. "Who are you," I thought to myself, "and what have you done with my wife?" I lay back again. "And how can I get you to stay?" Puzzled but happy and satiated, I too drifted off to sleep.

Heather

I woke up the next morning feeling great – that was one of the best night's sleep I'd ever had. Russell was so affectionate when he came down for breakfast that it just warmed my heart. And Lady was tagging along behind me wherever I went, just like the furry friend that I'd hoped she'd become. Life was good.

As I headed over to Marco's house that afternoon, I found myself filled with anticipation. Nothing but good things had been happening ever since we'd started the training.

When we got out to the porch, Marco had me kneel on the pad again. "We need to practice your touch some more," he explained, "and then we'll move into some new areas."

I called Lady over in the quiet voice Marco had taught me to use, and as I began to stroke her gently, Marco did the same thing to me. As he did so, he began to describe the basis for his method of training.

"Dogs and humans are different, but they share more in common than many people are aware. For example, everyone knows that female canines have what's called the estrous cycle, when they go into heat twice a year. Biologists have long thought that evolution had eliminated the estrous cycle in humans, but recent research has found that women still have it." All the while Marco was speaking, he continued to stroke my back. I was impressed by how learned he was, but I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on what he was saying.

"The estrous cycle is controlled in large part by the hypothalamus gland in the brain. In the course of my research I discovered that it is possible to stimulate the hypothalamic system in nubile females, causing a rapid onset of estrus," he droned on.

Now he had shifted to stroking my head, and then he began that odd massaging action behind both of my ears simultaneously. As he did so, I began to feel that warmth building up inside me. But this time, he didn't stop his action; instead, he continued and even intensified the pressure. As he did so, I felt as though some strange chemical was pumping through my veins.

It was very odd: I didn't know what was happening to me, yet I wasn't uncomfortable or afraid. Somehow I knew that whatever was happening was entirely natural, releasing something in me that had been waiting to emerge.

The warmth built up in my breasts again, and I felt my nipples swell and increase in sensitivity, so much so that my bra became almost uncomfortable. Without thinking, I ran my hand across my right breast and almost gasped out loud as a jolt of electricity shot straight from my nipples to my little pussy. I was surprised to discover that my panties were very moist, and I rubbed my thighs together involuntarily.

Lady must have realized what was happening because she wandered over to the other side of the porch and settled down to watch me.

Next I began breathing more rapidly as heat and pressure built up within me. Without thinking about what I was doing, I stripped off my blouse, hoping to cool down, but it made no difference. I clawed at my skirt, nearly tearing the zipper in my haste.

There was no doubt now: I was deeply aroused, more so than I'd ever been in my life. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra so that I could rub my nipples. But instead of helping, that only seemed to fan the fire between my legs. I stripped off my panties and thrust my fingers between my legs. A part of my mind was amazed to feel how swollen the lips of my pussy had become and the amount of lubrication that was practically running down my thighs. But those thoughts vanished as I tried in vain to alleviate the hunger that filled me.

Then I found myself with my head on the mat, arching my back to raise my hips as high as possible while I knelt on the porch. I turned my head to look behind me, and was simultaneously startled and relieved to see that Marco had stripped off his own clothes. My eyes were drawn to his erect penis, and I knew at that instant that it was what my body needed.

"Oh, please, give it to me," I begged. "I need it so bad. Do it now, please!"

"What do you need?" he asked in that deep, strong voice of his.

"I need you to fuck me!" I howled. "Please, take me now."

He moved forward and I wiggled my hips, desperate to entice him. When I felt his penis touch my lips down there, I gasped, and when it slid into me, I cried out in ecstasy. He thrust into me only a few times and suddenly I was having the biggest orgasm of my life. I screamed again and collapsed on my hands and knees.

But Marco didn't stop his motion, and then, to my astonishment, the heat was back, just like before. "Oh, God!" I cried out, "yes, please, don't stop, don't stop!" His thrusts continued, and I felt my vagina contracting around him in another orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, oh!" I grunted, unable to stop myself.

Yet he still kept thrusting, and then the spiral started upward again. Some small part of my mind protested, "I can't believe this. I've never had more than one orgasm. How can this be happening?"

But the sensations in my body overwhelmed my thought process, and all I could do was howl as I built toward another orgasm. This time, Marco's thrusts had greater urgency and strength, and then I felt him spurting inside me like liquid fire and I came for a third time.

The two of us collapsed on the mat. After a minute or two, Marco began stroking my back again, and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awoke to hear Marco calling my name, and I was startled to realize that I was fully dressed. How he'd managed to do that, especially without awakening me, I couldn't imagine, but I was grateful for his thoughtfulness.

As I drove home, I tried to sort out my feelings and emotions. On the one hand, I felt very alive, acutely aware of my body and everything going on around me. Yet I also felt dazed, as though all my senses had been overloaded and I was just starting to recover from the experience. "And what an experience it was!" I thought with a little smile.

Sex had always been one of those things that nice girls didn't talk about. Everybody knew it happened and that it was supposed to be great, but I never wanted to appear "loose" or "slutty," so I kept that part of me under tight wraps.

What happened to me today was raw animal lust. I'd never felt that way, never even known that I could feel that way. But I had to admit it was pretty wonderful. At first I felt a little guilty that it had happened with Marco rather than with Russell, but then I realized that if it hadn't happened that way I would never be able to share it with Russell. Besides, I could still feel that knot of warmth deep inside me, and I knew it hadn't been extinguished yet.

Russell

When I got home from the warehouse, there was something different about Heather. She was just as affectionate as yesterday, perhaps even more so. But she was also distracted, as though her mind was elsewhere.

I asked her about the session with Marco and she told me it went great. Lady was still displaying her newly learned manners, but even she gave off an air of expectation which made me curious and slightly uncomfortable.

Dinner was great – Heather had made my favorite dish. But she merely picked at her own food, and jumped up to begin cleaning the dishes the minute I was done. I tried to help her but she shooed me off to go watch television.

Wednesday is the night one of our favorite programs airs, so Heather came out to watch with me when she'd finished in the kitchen. Instead of relaxing, however, she seemed ill at ease, unable to sit still. She kept shifting in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs. Then she picked up a magazine and used it to fan herself, even though the room temperature seemed perfectly normal to me.

I asked her if she was feeling alright, but she told me she was fine so I let it drop. But I kept watching her out of the corner of my eye, and it was clear that something out of the ordinary was happening. For one thing, she kept looking at me, and I began to wonder if I had spilled something on myself. She also seemed to be breathing heavily, and one time when I glanced over at her, I could have sworn I saw her give her breast a quick tweak.

When the show was over, she left the room to use the toilet, and I sat there groping for an explanation. "Is it time for her period again?" I asked myself, but I was pretty sure she'd had her last one only a week or two ago.

Because I was so conscious of her behavior, I noticed that Heather didn't come back out after I heard the toilet flush. In fact she was gone so long that I wondered if I should go back and check on her. But before I could overcome my hesitation, I heard her call, "Russell, could you come back here for a minute?"

I turned off the tv and walked down the hall. When I got back to our bedroom, the only light was coming from the bathroom, but it was enough for me to get a big shock. Heather was lying on the bed wearing her baby doll pajamas, the ones made of sheer red nylon that I liked so much. She'd redone her make-up more heavily than normal, and it gave her sophisticated sexy look. It even looked like she'd applied lipstick to her nipples.

I reached for the light switch to get a better look, but she stopped me. "No, please leave it off." Then she beckoned me over. "I know it's not our normal night, but I really need you," she said in a husky voice. Then she was pulling at my belt and fumbling with my buttons and zippers. I quit wondering about this drastic change in her behavior and began kicking off my shoes and stripping off my shirt.

The minute she saw me cooperating she reached down and slid off the brief bottoms of her baby dolls. When she realized that I had managed to strip off the last of my clothing, she didn't even bother to remove her top; instead, she grabbed my arm and pulled me down beside her.

Normally, Heather likes a lot of kissing and foreplay to get her in the mood. But when I began to fondle her, she pushed my hands away. "No," she said, "I'm ready now." If that wasn't startling enough, the next thing she did blew me away. She rolled over on her stomach and got up on her hands and knees in the doggy position, something we'd never done before.

"Like this, Russell, please. Now! I need you," she panted.

At that point I put away my questions and knee-walked into position between her legs. When I reached down to position my cock at her pussy, I found a virtual swamp awaiting me, so I slid all the way in at a single stroke. She howled so loudly that I thought I must have hurt her, but then she was humping herself back against me, crying frantically, "Yes, yes, yes!" I was caught up in my own lust, but I still noticed that she felt hotter inside than I'd ever found her before.

Normally I have to pace myself with Heather to draw things out because she needs a lot of time to fully enjoy sex. But this clearly was not a normal night. "Faster, harder, faster," she demanded, wiggling her hips and pressing herself back against me almost desperately. When I heard that, I let myself go and began pounding into her at full speed. She began to grunt loudly at every stroke, and then her voice rose to a higher pitch and she cried out, "Oh, I'm going to cum, I'm going to . . . I'm cumming!" At that I thrust even harder and she made a sound halfway between a scream and a wolf baying at the moon. Her pussy contracted around my cock in spasms that set me off too, and with a loud groan I ejaculated into her throbbing womb.

She collapsed onto the bed and I came down on top of her. After a minute I rolled the two of us over so we were on our sides, with her cuddled up against me. She turned her head toward me and whispered, "Oh, Russell, I love you so much." Then she dropped her head onto the pillow, and in minutes she was asleep.

Sleep was not as fast in coming to me because now that my lust had been fulfilled my mind sprang back into action. Without a doubt, I acknowledged, that was the hottest session that Heather and I had ever enjoyed, and I was delighted that her attitude toward sex seemed to be relaxing. On the other hand, I was deeply disturbed by the implications of what had just happened.

I don't claim to be a man of the world, but I've been around enough to know that people don't change overnight for no reason. Something had aroused Heather to a level I had never seen before, and I was pretty sure it wasn't anything I'd done. While I loved the result, I was extremely apprehensive about what the cause could have been. Not only did she dispense with foreplay but she wanted me to take her doggy style instead of our normal missionary position. What – or who – had put that into her head?

For that matter, I thought, what was with the hand job she gave me last night? That was also out of the ordinary, and having sex two nights in a row was unprecedented. Something had clearly changed in my wife very recently, and I intended to find out what.

It didn't take a genius to identify the biggest recent change in our routine: it was the pet training she was going to every day. I didn't want to believe that Heather was being unfaithful, and the loving way she'd been acting around me lately seemed to belie that suspicion. Nevertheless, I wasn't about to hide my head in the sand and pretend nothing was going on when it so obviously was. I decided that I would pay a little visit to Marco Caldoro tomorrow and find out for myself.

That decision allowed me to finally drift off to a troubled sleep.

The next morning, Heather was as loving and affectionate as ever, and I did my best to conceal my suspicions. It wasn't that difficult to do so because I truly loved her; it's just that the idea that she might be having an affair was unbearable. "Please let my fears be groundless," I prayed.

It was hard keeping my mind on my work, but when you're the foreman of a big warehouse there's a lot of responsibility riding on your shoulders, so I did my best to keep my head in the game. But I did arrange to take the afternoon off, and I left work shortly after Heather's next session with Marco was due to start, bound and determined to find out what was going on over there.

It wasn't hard to find Marco's home, but after I parked on the street I was stumped about what to do next. The front door was closed and, I presumed, locked. I couldn't just knock and ask to come in – what good would that do? Likewise, the drapes at the front of the house were drawn so I couldn't get a peek at what might be happening inside.

I tried walking around the side of the house, only to find my way blocked by a wooden fence. At first I thought that was suspicious, but then I remembered that he earned his living training pets so it was natural that he wouldn't want them to run off. Good for him but bad for me, I thought.

Frustrated, I noticed that Marco's neighbor on one side had planted hedge bushes alongside Marco's fence. Maybe I could creep between the hedge and the fence and get a look at the back. I silenced my cellphone so it couldn't give me away and then began to look for an opening. When I tried that, I found that there were spaces between the wooden planks that allowed me to look through into Marco's back yard.

When I moved down far enough to get a view of his back porch, I almost fell over. Heather was kneeling beside Marco on some sort of padded mat, and he was stroking her head in an odd way. She sat there as though transfixed. I didn't like the way that looked, but decided to wait and see what happened next.

I wish I hadn't. Suddenly, Heather began to stir, twisting and shuddering. Then, as I watched in astonishment, she began frantically stripping off her clothes. When she had finished she put her head down on the mat and lifted her ass high in the air. Her pussy lips were clearly exposed, and I was shocked when I noticed that they were swollen and almost purple in color. She looked like a dog in heat, and she didn't have to wait long before Marco filled her with his erect cock. He didn't look any bigger than me, but it sure didn't matter to Heather. The instant he filled her she began to make sounds like an overacting porn star.