The Pet Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Reunion and interesting relationship development.
2.8k words
4.6
19.9k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers

Author's note: Welcome to chapter 2 of what I hope will be a long story. I practically squealed like a school girl seeing comments that wanted more. This chapter is more of a setup chapter and so it's less than erotic but don't worry! A scene will be coming soon! Enjoy and please comment positive or negative I can't wait for them!

*

I awoke at dusk. No doubt that cave would keep a person from getting too cold in the winter. My leg was sticky with my dried cum where my dick had been laying while I slept. Changing without the help of the moon was dangerous and painful.

As filthy as I felt though I knew I couldn't wait for night. So I walked as carefully as possible to the nearby steam.

The cool water felt perfect as I waded in. I moved around slowly with my arms stretched out, hands in the water. I was starving and hoped a fish might let me know it was there. After several moments I slapped the water in frustration.

Night had finally settled so I knew that it was time. I looked up to the three quarter moon and let the calmness take me. Back on all fours I turned and lapped greedily at the stream. The wind was still and that's probably why I hadn't caught the scent, but I heard it. Someone was walking clumsily thru the brush.

I stealthed away behind a bush. My heart jumped into my throat when I saw who it was. She had come back. Her silken chestnut hair was pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing a tight v neck T-shirt and cut off denim shorts with hiking boots. She obviously wasn't dressed for jogging tonight.

I saw that she was also wearing a back pack and it made me wonder how long she had planned on being out here. She turned putting her back to me. The sight of her bubble shaped ass caused me to whine unexpectedly.

She turned quickly at the sound. "Wolfie? Er um wolf? Fuck I wish I knew what to call you," she sighed.

She was here for me! My heart was racing and then I tried to calm myself. I was a wolf. It's not like she wanted to date me.

"I uh I have food!" she said a little louder.

See dumbass she just wants to feed you I thought to myself.

"Maybe he's gone...." she trailed off as she turned to walk away.

Without thinking I walked slowly out of the brush I had been hiding in and let out a low whine.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Her every muscled looked instantly tense as she slowly turned her head to look behind her. I stood looking directly at her ass before lifting my gaze to her face. She smiled meekly obviously still unsure of me.

Truth be told, I pondered her sanity at first talking to a wolf and secondly at coming back and looking for said wolf.

She turned her body slowly keeping her hands in sight as if I was a cop. I sat back on my haunches laughing inside at the scene. She slowly took off and lowered the back pack before kneeling beside it.

"Ouch...damn rock," she said sweeping one away with her hand. "Hi um wolf. I brought food,"she said rustling thru her pack. She tried her best to feel around keeping her eyes on me. After a little bit of struggling she produced a Tupperware and placed it down as far as she could reach, with the lid pulled off.

I was starving; a whole day without food. I approached slowly and took a sniff. By the moon! I was almost sure she would have brought dog food not knowing any better; as hungry as I was I would have ate it too. But instead a delicious smelling porterhouse lying in a pool of its juices was in front of me. It was even cooked, just seared, with some shrimp laying beside it. I looked up quickly to her then back down and then tore into the food. Still warm, the juices dribbling down my wolfen chin, delicious and perfect.

"I didn't know what to get you. I mean I thought about some wet pedigree food but you're not a dog. I know you probably don't know exactly what I'm saying but it's from one of the better steakhouses in town," she said as I ate.

I watched as I grabbed a couple of shrimp with my teeth and chewing on them as she produced another Tupperware for herself and set about eating a steak of her own. We sat there silently eating save for the occasional moan of pleasure from her at a particularly delicious bite.

My delicious steak had sated my hunger and so I sat watching her eat. She had produced a bottle of some sort of health drink. I watched as she slowly raised it to her delicate pink lips and took a sip. She placed it down as I watched her every movement. Her steak too was gone leaving only three shrimp in her Tupperware.

She looked at me realizing that I was watching her every movement. She cocked her head slightly and grabbed the shrimp and held her hand out, palm up, offering the shrimp to me.

"I don't imagine shrimp is something you're used to," she said with a slight smile.

When she started to slowly withdraw her hand I crept forward slowly. I looked up at her smiling face as I tentatively extended my tongue pulling the shrimp into my mouth.

She giggled at the touch of my tongue. "So I guess you liked everything. I'm glad," she finished with a happy sigh. "Well I dunno about you, but as nice as the night is I could do with a little dip in the creek," she said while rising to her feet.

I watched as she pulled off her tight v neck shirt revealing a bikini top. It was black with thin straps that looked like thin lines barely holding the top on. Unzipping her shorts and pulling them down revealed similar black bikini bottoms. I thanked the moon that she wasn't about to be naked again.

She kicked off her hiking shoes and pulled off her socks and waded slowly into the water. She let a high pitched squeal out and shivered.

Iwalked over to the bank and watched her. I felt an odd sense of contentment just observing. Her actions in the water could only be described as frolicking. There was an air of innocence about her in the water. She was tumbling in the water and occasionally playfully slapping the water as if to try to splash me.

But thoughts of her as innocent leave seeing her slowly wade up to the creek bank. Each step brought inch after inch of her glistening body to view. Her slow confident stride bore no sign of innocence. Moon give me calmness! The slight sway of her hips. The wild way her hair hangs. It seemed as if the water itself knew her sultryness, as it rolled, no caressed, her lithe fit body.

"Are you hot boy?" she asked.

I didn't even realize that my wolfen jaw had dropped and my tongue was lolling about. Oh I was hot indeed...for other reasons.

She walked over to her back pack and pulled out two neatly rolled towels. She spread one to sit on and used the other to dry herself.

I was so distracted from watching her I almost didn't hear it. A crack of a twig breaking under foot. A slight pickup in the breeze brought the scents to me. A man and two dogs. I turn and instinctively circle around putting myself between her and the approaching noise. A low growl begins emitting from my throat.

"...uh...boy?" she queries nervously.

Then we see them, dimly lit by the moonlight. A fat old man struggling to hold the leashes of the two dogs with one hand and a shotgun slung over his shoulder.

"Well I'll be damned! I waddnt sure what tore a hole through my fence, but the last thing I pictured was a lil thing like you and a big ass dog like 'im!" exclaimed the old man with a smile.

My yellow eyes shifted back and forth among the three in front of me. Suddenly I felt a small hand touch the back of my neck and my body felt like it was melting.

"I'm not sure what made the hole sir, but uh my dog here, uh Sparky, he ran through it. Then I saw the creek and couldn't help myself. We uh we're just leaving," she said.

I turned my head sharply at her and gave her the most confused look possible. Sparky!?!? Was that the best she could come up with? I shook my head and stretched thankful at least that she came up with something quickly.

"Well like I said you and your dog there weren't what I was expecting. Fact is, were yesterday e'ning when I first started looking round," said the old fat rancher.

With her hand still on the back of my neck she asked, "Oh? What happened yesterday?"

The man struggled for just a moment with his dogs before answering, "Last e'ning my boys here started a hollering and raising nine kinds of hell. I went outside found 'em by the clothesline sniffing around all confused like. Top it off one of my wife's dresses was missing."

I could see her face tinge with the slightest blush. She knew that I was indeed what the rancher was seeking. Before I could make my escape she huddled down next to me holding me with both arms.

The rancher smiled and said, "Yeah I'd hold your dog close if I were you. I imagine its some pervert looking for some laughs. Well I would kindly appreciate it if'n you make your way on out young lady." The rancher turned to walk off and stopped and spoke again, "Say what kind of dog is that there?"

"Uh he's a rare breed of sled dog from uh Sweden," she fumbled her response.

The rancher looked puzzled then asked, "How'd you come by him?"

His constant questioning was both annoying and almost scary. But to this beautiful woman, whose name I still didn't know, they were questions readily answered by her calm composure.

"Well actually I'm a veterinarian in the city," she responded with a smile.

"Hell. I jus recently inherited this here land about oh say a month or two ago. The missus will be mighty happy if I could get a card from you. Her cat is awful ill it seems," stated the rancher.

As she stood walking to her back pack to get a card from her wallet tucked in her front pocket of her shorts, I was once again lost in the view of her delicious ass. The world faded away and I caught no more of their dialogue when suddenly she spoke almost forcefully, "SPARKY! Sorry he's usually much better at listening," she tittered.

Next thing I know I'm moving to her side as she dons her clothes back on and straps he backpack on. I follow as if walking through a fog. Before I know it I'm sitting on the passenger seat of her car.

By the moon! I'm in her car! This is bad. This is very bad. I can't pretend to be a wolf for the rest of my life! I still need to find my...mate. Perhaps fate has an odd way of working. The way my heart beats just at the thought of her face...maybe my mate has found me?

As these thoughts tumble thru my head she is almost nonchalantly putting her things away in the car. Then I scent it. A slight waft of fear.

She comes to the front and leans over me. "Um ok....wolfie. Don't get mad ok please? I'm just putting a seat belt on you. Better safe than sorry right? Oh muh god. I can't believe I keep talking to you."

She finishes putting the seat belt on me and sits in her drivers seat. As she turns the ignition and we take off down the road she begins to talk about various things and then I catch it.

"...name's Riley. I don't know what to call you yet but how about something...exotic or a different language. Ba'cho? It's like apache or Navajo I think. Can't remember exactly but it's a Native American word for wolf. Do you like it?" she asked with excitement.

How could I deny her something as this? She obviously got a tiny bit of pleasure from knowing this so I yipped and chuffed excitedly.

"Yay! I mean I know it's still calling you wolf but it sounds cool" she smiled intensely. "I don't know why but...I just feel so comfortable around you boy. "

I stared out the window trying to decide what to do. If she's my mate then that means one day I have to show her myself. But wait, what kind of woman just takes a wild animal into her car.

------------------------------------

Riley kept looking over at the wolf in her passenger seat. She couldn't believe what was happening. She knew she should let him out. There was something about this wolf. She couldn't put her finger on it but she felt drawn to him.

----------------------------------

They pulled up to a quaint tan brick house in a suburban area in the city. It was your typical middle class home. A plush green lawn with empty flower beds by the house. The wood porch had two chairs flanking the entrance.

As I looked at her home my heart raced. I was about to be trapped by an angel. I was letting out low whines as she opened my door.

"It's ok Ba'cho. You are safe here. Come on boy. Go sniff around and make yourself comfortable," Riley said in a tender tone.

I tentatively stepped out of the car. She expected a wolfs exploration based on what she said. So I walked around the yard slowly. With my nose low to the ground I began scenting my surroundings. There was the odd small rodent, various dogs, and faint traces of various humans who had walked on the sidewalk. I made sure to keep up my ruse by marking different spots and then walked up to her chuffing.

Riley looked down at him, "See not so bad huh boy. Now come on let's go in."

She fumbled with the locks on door. After a slight moment she was holding the door open for me.

"Um welcome home Ba'cho," she giggled.

I walked in slowly behind her and the lights came on. She shut the door as I surveyed her living room. A small fireplace had pictures adorning its mantle. A flat screen tv placed adjacent with a large dark brown leather couch. Deep crimson throw pillows were strewn on either side by the armrests. Plush tan carpet that my feet sank in. This is perfect I thought to myself.

"It's not too over the top is it? I grew up in more modest homes but that couch. That was the first thing I saved up for and bought." Riley said.

She continued rambling as she walked around putting things away in a hall closet.

"Come here Ba'cho. Ill show you where I sleep," she stated motioning me to follow.

I walked slowly behind her and peaked into her sanctuary. By the moon... The room just reeked of decadent comfort. The walls were a deep red with dark cream drapes over the windows. The carpet was the same plush tan that begged me to roll around on it. But the bed. A king sized bed. The sleigh style frame screamed that it was a vehicle of both rest and pleasure. The wood stained so dark it was almost black. A thick dark cream comforter pulled slightly aside showed the same dark crimson for sheets.

"Do you like it?" she queried giggling.

She walked off to the connecting bathroom. The sound of the shower coming on shook me out of the fantasies I was having. How I longed to ravage her on that bed.

She came out some long torturous moments later wearing only a towel.

"Well I don't know about you boy but I'm exhausted," she sighed.

She pulled off the towel and dropped it into her clothes hamper.

Moon save me from this witch! I know she thinks I'm just a wolf but damn it! Her lithe body had a slight pink glow from her hot shower. She walked; no she sauntered saucily to her closet and pulled out a sheer negligee. She pulled it on and the world went in slow motion. The material floated and caressed her supple breasts until finally settling inches below her trimmed mound.

"You sure stare at me a lot boy," she giggled.

Oh the soft tinkling of her laugh! Maybe I could spend the rest of my days as nothing more than her pet.

Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers