The Pet Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Riley has her date while "Fido" waits at home.
2.1k words
4.41
14.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers

Hey everyone! So sorry that this took so long in between posts. I hope that this post will be just as enjoyable for everyone to read as it was to imagine and write.

*****

Riley, dressed in a silk turquoise shirt and jean skirt, smiled politely to the hostess as she sat down. She tilted her head side to side with her eyes closed, still feeling the stress from work...and something else. She couldn't believe that Ba'cho was actually named Fido and that he had an owner. She sighed with her shoulders mimicking the sound.

"Somebody looks a little tired already," chuckled the voice from the phone call earlier that day.

Riley looked up and smiled plainly, "Yes well...diabetic cats and dogs with wheelchairs. You know how my days go. How's it going Brian?"

He smiled flashing a brilliant set of teeth and replied, "Oh you know...cheating husbands wishing they had a pre nup, wives laughing all the way to the bank...the usual."

Riley laughed rolling her eyes, "See and that's why I like animals. You can have all that law stuff you want! It's...it's good to see you."

Brian and Riley sat for a moment smiling at each other. Brian licked his lips and opened his mouth slightly to say something but was cut off.

"Good evening! My name is Josh and I'll be your waiter for the evening, garcon if you like. May I take your requests for drinks?" asked the waiter.

Brian leaned back in his chair with a grin, "Yes. Can we get a bottle of Talbot. St. Julien. '96 please."

"Why do you always have to order like a grand connoisseur? You know I don't even know what you're saying," chuckled Riley.

Josh the waiter nodded with a smirk, "An excellent...expensive choice sir," he finished handing them the menus. He always got amusement making small snide remarks like that to people.

"Never mind you how I order wine. It's one of the few true enjoyments in life. So tell me about this new dog of yours. I'm sure you're dying to tell me all about his cute little antics," Brian said.

Riley looked off to the side for a moment and looked back, "Not much to say unfortunately. I found a flyer looking for their lost dog and well it's him. So no new wo..uh dog for me."

*****

This is stupid, I thought to myself. Here I am pacing around in a circle like some jealous boyfriend and...and she doesn't even know my name. So what if she's on a date? He's probably handsome and rich or some shit.

I let myself fall to my stomach on the floor. I let my head rest on my fore paws and exhaled loudly. . I was visibly shaking my head no and rolling my amber eyes.

Why am I letting this bother me so much? I know why... It's that smile and the light giggles. It's how I can see her true character in the way she treats me without evening knowing that I'm more than just an animal. It's that fearlessness that told her to come back to thank me. It's the light in her eyes and...and...Dat ass!

I laughed to myself at my own joke, wolf eyes closed and chuffing out loud.

*****

The wine has been flowing for a while now and Brian has edged his chair closer to Riley's. Her eyes have back that familiar light, aided from the wine no doubt. To anyone around, they look quite the happy couple.

His left arm placed on the back of her chair, laughing and raising his wine glass. She laughing with him with that classic pose of a woman. Wine in left hand and right arm close to her body with her right hand curled slightly on her neck.

"Ok ok so! I must come forth and let you know the real reason for my call and invite. I. Have. Made. Partner! OH I know it was a gamble going with such a young firm, but it has paid off!" Brian says with a huge smile.

Riley perked her head up, "Bri! That's awesome! I bet your dad's proud of you too. Congratulations!" She raised her wine glass and clinked in salute.

"Oh hey let me top that back off for you," he said moving even closer.

The waiter walked up then with their entrées, "Here you go sir...Here you go madam. Is there anything else I can get you? Perhaps another bottle of wine or some other beverage?"

Brian nodded vigorously while gulping his glass then replied, "Yes indeed another bottle, same please! My, this food does look delectable. Let's dig in."

Riley chuckled and nodded and took her first bite of her coq au vin. As she slowly relished the savory bite she giggled inside that it had such a fancy name for basically chicken with garlic and mushrooms.

As they ate the restaurant's musician began playing. Riley found herself swaying her head slightly as she ate and drank. The simple melody struck a chord deep within her. Her eyes closed, head swaying. She felt her very soul being called to. It was sad...no it was longing. The song cried of a longing for something. The dulcet tones of the guitar carried her away to a hideaway within herself. She could almost picture herself dancing along a hardwood floor. Her arms held aloft as if to hold the man that wasn't there. A slight breeze ruffled her pale yellow sundress in her daydream. And as the song faded away she opened her eyes and began applauding with the rest of the restaurant crowd.

Brian was clapping as well but staring at her smiling. "It never ceases to amaze me how...well how you are. I was sitting right here eating with you but...you...you were miles away. And happy. I could see that you were happy," finished Brian while taking another bite.

Riley blushed slightly, "Excuse me. I have to ask the musician what that song was. It was beautiful."

Brian watched as she walked across the restaurant to the guitarist. "Yes yes. Go ask about the damn song."

Riley felt a stutter in her step as she got closer to the guitarist. He had a rugged look about him. Long straight jet hair to his shoulder, a thick long goatee missing the mustache adorned his chin. The rest of his face had that 5 o'clock shadow. Dressed in a black silk shirt and black dress pants. His right sleeve rolled up slightly showing the beginnings of a tattoo. Finally his shoes, a pair of Chucks.

All that style and he's wearing Chucks, laughed Riley in her head.

He had begun playing another song so she stood patiently and waited just watching him. When the song ended she joined in the scattered applause and then approached him.

"Ok so that song I recognize. Nocturne by Chopin?" asked Riley.

The man looked up with a lopsided grin, "Why yes ma cherie. I know it's meant for the piano but...I am in love with the guitar. May I be of assistance to you, ma minette?"

Riley giggled, "Well I recognized that song, but what was the one before it. It was...beautiful. It touched something inside me."

The guitarist tossed his hair slightly and grinned, "Ah mon chaton that was la guitare romantique, the romantic guitar by Chopin."

"Thank you sir. I just had to know," Riley said with a smile as she turned to walk away.

"Mon Coeur! Wait please," implored the man.

"Yes?" queried Riley.

"I would be honored to play a request of such a belle femme," said the guitarist with a smile.

"I don't speak French but I can tell you're quite the flatterer still. Hmmm a request...Do you know songs a bit more modern?" she asked.

"Try me, ma belle femme," he said, his confidence coming through clearly in his voice.

Riley laughed out loud at the thought of the funny request she was about to make. "More than words by extreme," she finished with a giggle and began sauntering back to her table.

As she sat down Brian looked at her perplexed. "That took a little while didn't it? And what has you smiling like you slapped the devil and he liked it?" asked Brian.

Before she could open her mouth to answer, the song began. Riley laughed and clapped a little.

"I can't believe he's doing it!" she practically squealed.

Brian's jaw dropped, "I take you to a top of the line French restaurant and you get the musician to play More than Words by Extreme. I just don't know how you do it!"

*****

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking. What's taking her so long? Great now I sound like a damned parent more than a jealous bo..., my own thoughts interrupted by an audible growl from myself.

GRRRRR! I just need to sleep. It's been a long day. I was in unbearable pain and I've really not eaten much. I'm just grumpy. I'm not jealous.

My rambling thoughts persisted until finally exhaustion from the day's events lulled me into sleep.

*****

As the guitarist finished his song the restaurant actually exploded into some cheers with the applause.

He spoke into the microphone, "That was a request from an exquisite lady. If any have other requests I am glad to take them." His lopsided grin still on his face.

"Seriously. Can't believe that just happened. So since we're done eating shall we commence to some serious drinking now?" asked Brian.

Riley responded, "I would say yes and you know I would love to celebrate with you, but..."

"But you have work in the morning?" he queried.

"No tomorrow is Saturday and I usually take weekends off except for emergencies. But the dog. He might get panicky or something and uh I left him inside," she replied.

Brian sighed and rolled his eyes. "Ok go take care of your dog. But NEXT time you can't say no." he stated.

"Well hey, come by after you're done partying. You still have a key right?" Riley asked.

"Yeah I do actually. Ok well I'll see you in a while then!" he responded heartily.

Riley gave him a parting hug and went to the hostess to request a taxi to take her home. She couldn't believe how much she had had to drink. She also couldn't believe how she felt a bit excited to get home and see her former rescuer.

She opened her front door slowly. As she peered in the darkness she saw a form next to her doorway. She closed the door and let her eyes adjust to the light. She could see a bit better and sighed at the sight she found. Ba'cho, er Fido, was laying by her bedroom doorway. She smiled sadly knowing he would be gone soon.

*****

I jump with a start. My wolfen eyes adjust quickly to the darkness. I could hear muffled music and voices.

I walked towards the sounds I hear. The plush carpet tickles the pads of my feet as I move slowly towards a door. I cock my head to the sides, back and forth, as if it will help me tune into the sounds behind the door. I look at the base of the door and can see a tad bit of light coming through.

The door is ajar. I could nudge this open if I wanted, I think to myself.

As I nudge the door slowly, the music becomes louder. The singer sounds foreboding.

It feels like the world is moving in slow motion as the door sways slowly open. I look up and see the bed. My heart falls like meteor from space. I feel a burning feeling and a sinking feeling all at the same time.

Her eyes are closed and her arms and legs encircle his body. I watch the muscles in his back ripple as he pulls himself back.

The world still moving like tar. The world is tar now.

Her eyes still closed as he rams his cock hard into her. Her cheeks flush a pale pink and she bites her lower lip. I see her fingers dig into his back as he moves on the out stroke and comes crashing into her. Her eyes pop open and I see her flesh rippling from the impact on her thighs.

She turns and sees me. Her eyes close again as he pulls out to the tip. Her face, that angelic face of betrayal, flushes again with a pink that screams sinful innocence.

I can hear myself whining. But I think it's in my head more than anything else. My head is filled with screams of the man I am and the mournful howling of the wolf I also am.

I run from the room in a panic. I hear her scream of ecstasy and I turn to give one last despairing look and turn my head just in time to see the door that I run my head into.

The world and music fade away into blackness from the proper banging of my head.

Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers