The PFC Goes to a Party

Story Info
Hubby really should have answered the phone.
1.8k words
3.35
163.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights came on and voices screamed "Off it and on it" as Sgt. Morales went down the aisle kicking bunks. Teresa rolled off the upper bunk and looked at her watch. Four forty-five; god damn you George Bush, this is just too damned early to get put of bed. "Get your shit together people and clean up this pig sty" Sgt. Morales yelled, "I want you back from the mess hall by 0600. It's a two-hour march to the range and I intend to have your asses there by 0800. Now move it!"

The day was a long one for Teresa Moore. A two-hour march to the range, hours spent pulling and marking targets, and then firing from the prone, standing, sitting and kneeling positions at known distance targets. Then, because she had pissed one of the noncoms off she had to clean not only her piece but her squad leaders too. The only good thing about it was that they weren't treated like boots and they were allowed to dip the actions in kettles of boiling water. Then came the two hour march back to barracks, the last half mile at double time, and every step of the way Teresa cursed Saddam Hussein, George Bush and all of the other idiots who were determined to attack Iraq. She cursed herself for being so stupid as to join the reserves to help her pay for her nurses training. Her husband had warned her, but she wouldn't listen. He had gone to Desert Storm and he had warned her two years ago that the US wasn't done over there. Now he was at home drinking beer with his buddies while she was putting in sixteen-hour days and being yelled at by some cretin of an NCO almost every minute of it. Thank God it was Friday and she had a weekend pass. It was too far to make the trip home and back, but at least she could get off the base and away from that fucking idiot Morales.

Teresa slammed down the phone with a curse. This was the third Friday in a row that she had spent half an hour on the phone trying to reach her husband. He was always there Monday through Thursday and after three in the afternoon on Sunday, but she had never been able to get him on the phone on a Friday or Saturday. A voice behind her said, "I told you that you were wasting your time. He's out getting his ashes hauled."

She turned and saw Joyce, the girl who bunked under her. "You've been gone six weeks now sweetie, and probably will be gone for at least another six months before you can see his sorry ass. I keep telling you that no married man used to getting a steady supply of pussy is going to sit there and watch TV. You need to come with me tonight. I know where there are a couple of good parties and I promise you that I can get you laid. You need it sweetie - it's written all over you."

Teresa knew Joyce was right - she did need to get laid, but she had promised to stay faithful to her husband. She also knew Joyce was right about Danny being out. He was probably out partying with his buddies, but Teresa knew in her heart that he wasn't picking up girls. He wouldn't do that, he loved her too much - she just knew it. But she did need to blow off some steam and a good party would help her do that. But there were parties and then there were parties and Teresa knew that the parties that Joyce went to could be a little over the edge. Joyce was married, but in her own mind she had accepted that her husband would be out looking to get laid while she was gone and her philosophy was that if it was good enough for him, it was good enough for her. Teresa wasn't sure, but she believed that Joyce was seeing Sgt. Morales. That would account for why Joyce never seemed to get any of the shit details that were heaped on Teresa. However, Teresa knew she needed to loosen up this weekend and she agreed to go to a party with Joyce.

Teresa was glad that she had allowed herself to be talked into coming to the party. It was being held at the off-base apartment of a member of the post's permanent party and all the furniture had been moved out of the living room to create a dance floor. The minute Teresa had walked in the door a drink had been placed in her hand and then she had been pulled out onto the dance floor. She was having a better time than she had expected. When every dance was over another drink was put into her hand and it seemed like she had to gulp it down in a hurry because the music would start up again and somebody would grab her hand and lead her back out onto the dance floor again. After three hours of drinking and dancing Teresa was feeling no pain and when the guy she was dancing with let his hand slip down to her ass all she did was move in a little closer to him. It felt good to be held again and when she felt his erection against her leg she smiled to herself, "You've still got what it takes" and for some reason she did not pull away from it. Teresa didn't notice when they changed her drinks from singles to doubles and then to triples, all she knew was that she felt good for the first time since she had been called up.

Off to the side Joyce was watching Teresa on the dance floor and smiling to herself. She had been promised a place on the next corporals promotion list if she could get Teresa to the party and then get her into a bedroom. She watched as the men dancing with Teresa ran their hands over Teresa's ass and tits and she could already feel the stripes on her sleeve.

"She going to do it?" Joyce turned to see Sgt. Eddie Morales standing behind her.

"Yeah, she's going to do it. It will take a few more drinks and some more roaming hands, but she wants to get laid so bad she can taste it. We just have to get past that "I promised my husband I'd be good" shit. If I'm reading her right, and I think I am, she will be on her back with her legs spread in about half an hour. Then, if you work it right, she'll be pulling trains by morning."

Morales smiled, "Good. A well laid platoon is a happy platoon and happy platoons make sergeants look good."

Teresa had her head on the shoulder of her dance partner as they swayed to the slow song. His erection was pushing against her and she wasn't backing away from it. Her body felt hot and she knew she should move away and put a little space between her and her dance partner, but it had been so long since she had felt this good. She didn't notice when he waltzed her into the dark corner of the room and when he tilted her head and kissed her she felt a momentary panic and then his tongue was in her mouth and Teresa forgot herself and she began sucking on it. The kiss was long and passionate and she felt her knees go weak. Without breaking the kiss her partner picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and even as hands worked to remove her clothes his tongue tried to reach to back of her throat. She was put down on the bed and her legs were eased apart and she felt a tongue invade her pussy and she moaned into the mouth covering hers. Hands were caressing her breasts and she began pushing her hips up at the mouth sucking on her clit. She felt a white-hot heat in her and her body began to shudder as she had the first of several orgasms. The she heard a woman's voice say, "She's ready, give it to her" and the mouth left her pussy and Teresa screamed into the mouth covering hers as the first cock slid into her.

Teresa had no idea how many different men fucked her between Friday night and Sunday afternoon. She only remembered bits and pieces of what happened during that time. She remembered Joyce on the bed next to her fucking the Motor Pool sergeant ( and several others) and she remembered looking up into the smiling face of Sgt. Morales as he fucked her for the fifth or sixth time. The men kept pouring booze into her and she vaguely remembered being fed a couple of times, but mostly it was orgasm after orgasm until she was exhausted and could do no more than just lay there as every man in her motor pool platoon used her over and over as a cum receptacle.

At four-thirty in the afternoon she was soaking in the apartments bathtub while Joyce washed her back. "Aren't you glad you came with me?"

"I can't believe that I let that happen to me. How can I ever face Danny again after what I did this weekend."

"All you did baby, was what he has been doing ever since you've been gone. But I'll bet he hasn't had as much fun as you had this weekend. Sgt. Morales is quite taken with you and if you play your cards right you will never work a shit detail again and he will see to it that you get a weekend pass every weekend from now on. You might even make the next promotion list for corporal."

Teresa was quiet for a bit and then said, "I can't Joyce, this weekend was bad enough, but I can't do this to Danny again."

"Suit yourself baby, but I watched you this weekend and you loved every minute of it, even the part at the beginning when I ate your pussy."

Teresa turned to look at Joyce, "That was you?"

"That's right baby and if you would like I'll do it again" and she took Teresa's hand, helped her from the tub, toweled her off and led her to the bedroom.

Teresa slammed down the phone at the Post Exchange. She had been trying to reach her husband for almost two hours, but hadn't gotten an answer. She turned away from the phone and saw Joyce start to say something, but Teresa cut her off, "Don't say it. I just don't want to hear it." She turned back to the phone to try one more time and suddenly she said, "Fuck it!" She turned back to Joyce, "Is there another party this weekend?" Joyce laughed, "I'll find us one baby, I'll find us one."

Teresa thought for a minute, "The weekend is too far away. Where can we find Morales at this time of day?"