The Phaedrah Chronicles Ch. 4

Story Info
Phae argues with Silas and gets kidnapped!.
2.2k words
4.69
12.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking along the trail the next moonrise with Silas was awkward and the conversation was forced. The light spilled out over the lightly forested countryside and even cast our shadows out before us as we clipped along in silence, giving up with the talk and concentrating on making distance. The lovemaking we shared that morning weighed heavily upon my mind and I was still trying to sort it out, and the implications were myriad and confusing.

Here I was, a small furry humanlike canine with a voluptuous figure and a sizable male member…walking along a moonlit trail with a tall, slender nobleman who just happened to be a vampire. It was like a scene from some anime film from Japan.

My name’s Phaedrah...Phae for short. And this realm into which I found myself cast has held many surprises. Some were pleasant, others not so pleasant. But after waking up in the middle of the forest a week ago I have learned to adapt. The first and biggest blow to my shaky sanity was finding myself in a body that defied all normal conditions in nature. It is half-human, half dog, and more interestingly, a hermaphrodite. It is a far removal from the mundane life of a computer programmer and all around normal guy that I used to lead, to be sure. But I digress, and right now I was trying to figure out why I kept wagging my tail and pricking my ears up at Silas each time he looked at me with those burning yellow eyes of his.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, little one. What happened between us is our secret. No one will know, for it is of no one else’s concern.” He spoke softly to me as we rested by the wayside of the trail, supping on hard bread and jerky.

“What makes you think I care if anyone knows, Silas. It was a wonderful experience, but one that I never dreamed would happen.” I added a note of petulance to my voice as I gnawed at a crust and then blinked at him. His lack of a reply goaded me.


“Why do you eat regular food, anyway? I thought vampires only fed on fresh blood?.” I did a little goading of my own.

“Oh, there is plenty of that in the bread, Phae.” he said.

I sputtered and threw the crust from me, looking at him horrified disgust. He laughed merrily and reached for me, taking my forepaw and holding it in his delicate hand.

“I’m sorry, little one. My sense of humor sometimes makes me cruel. I was only jesting about the bread. I get the blood I need from this.” He held up a wineskin for me to see.

“ And that is full of b-blood? Whose?” I shuddered to think.

“ No, little furball. This is Bloodwyne, a vintage developed by my ancestors that gives my kind the sustenance we need, without the loss of life to our subjects and friends. My people have become rather proficient at genetics and breeding.” He took a sip and tucked the wineskin back into his cloak. I felt like a supreme idiot and refused to answer his gentle smile with one of my own. His gaze pierced me and held me fast.

“ You still look at me with disgust, little one.” His tone was mournful.

“ Could you just leave me alone for a while, Si?” I pleaded.

“I cannot, little pup. I promised my sister that I would look after you. If I were to leave you alone…something could happen to you.” He gazed at me, unblinking.

“Did that include practically raping me this morning?” As I said it I felt a pang of regret, for his face fell and he turned toward the trail.

“As you wish, Phae. I shall scout ahead and see about some shelter, for dawn comes in about an hour.” He quietly faded into the forest and left me sitting on the side of the path. My only comfort was the lantern that I had insisted upon before we set out on this journey.

(Now you’ve done it, you nit…he is the only protection you can count on! And he is undead, fer Christ sake! The perfect bodyguard!) I tried to ignore the voice in my head, as I felt bad enough for hurting his feelings. All because I was angry at being teased. The noises of the forest pressed down upon me and my heart sped up in fear. I joined my inner voice in cursing myself for being rude to Silas. I sniffed the breeze and cringed, a dry rustling of leaves and fur assuring my ears that my nose had indeed smelled an intruder approaching. I slid off of the stump where I had been sitting and hid behind it, huddling into a slight hollow formed by the ancient, gnarled roots.

“ Here, puppy, puppy….Az will be nice to thee, puppy…. here ya go.” The smooth contralto voice tickled my ears, and I yearned to peek over the stump and get a look at the owner of it. My fear for my life outvoted my libido, this time. I stayed hidden.

Dry leaves and a trickling of soil rained down on me as the owner of the voice sat down on the stump that I hid behind. I was horrified at the sneeze that was building in my nostrils…

“WAATCHOO!!!” (I never sneeze small…)

“Bless you, puppy. You are gonna stop hiding from Azrael, now?” The smooth, contralto voice caressed my ears again, tinkling with laughter.

A tail curled down in front of my face, my watering eyes gazing at the smooth, gray fur that covered it. The voice in my head suddenly screamed “FELINE!!” with deafening clarity. I felt the overwhelming urge to break cover and give chase. Instinct won out over my rational mind as I exploded out from my shallow hiding place and dropped to all fours. Strangely enough, I heard rapid barking ringing in my mind as I ducked low and nipped at the heels of a striking beauty of a cat-morph. Her eyes widened with fright (excitement?) and she darted off, her puffed up tail held straight out from a shapely, athletic, and totally naked behind. I growled and gave chase, my own wag-stick doing its’ thing as well. Ever had to try and run and wag your tail at the same t (?)…um, never mind.

The chase ran merrily through thicket and grove, over fallen tree and bush, the ringing echo becoming actual joyous barking as I let my canine side run free (pardon the pun). I was catching up with her as she jumped up and caught a branch eight feet up above the forest floor, smoothly arcing her lithe body over it and coming down directly on top of me, straddling my neck with lovely soft-furred thighs. I crashed and slid indignantly through rotten leaves and detritus to come to a messy halt a short distance away.

“ Gotcha’!”, she cried triumphantly. Pulling my head up off the dirt by the ears, she purred into my left one, “Is puppy going to be nice for Azrael?”

“Does puppy have a choice?” I choked, barely able to breathe.

She shook my head by tugging on alternating ears (everyone of you have done it to long eared dog at one time or another, admit it!) and laughed mischievously as I yelped in pain..

“Not hardly… but if you are nice then Azrael can give you a treat before they get here.” She dropped my head back into the dirt without waiting for a reply. She then surprised me by letting me turn over and sit up, still straddling my thighs. I was afforded the first good look at my captor and was stunned. She had gray, striped fur that faded to white on her belly and chin and (ahem), nether regions. Her luminous green eyes stared back into my own brown ones and a small smile played across full lips.

“Before who gets h…”. My question was interrupted by the breath being knocked out of me as she punched me full in the stomach and simultaneously popped the front of my harness leather top free by smoothly cutting the straps with very sharp fore claw. She cooed as my breasts sprang free and roughly pushed me onto my back on the pile of leaves and rubbish that I had plowed up moments before with my face (my night was turning out to be a bad one). She held her hand against my throat and tickled it with all five of her extended claws, encouraging my obedience. I held still as she fished around underneath my leather skirt and found my partially tumescent cock, stroking it with her other hand. With her claws retracted, thank goodness (maybe not so bad a day?).

“Azrael is curious as to why you are important to them, but is not as curious as horny after that chase.” She gasped, working my prick until it was fully hard. I was amazed that even in my terrified state, the thing was glistening red and throbbing in mere seconds. Did I mention that her fur was incredibly soft?

“Who is *them*?” The last word was a squeak because her claws had extended on the other hand and one idly tickled my balls. She lifted them up by the scrotum with a “disarmed” thumb and forefinger and clucked in surprise as she observed my female slit that ran underneath.

“Now I see! You are holy one!” She gazed back up at me with renewed interest and unmistakable lust. I had taken the hint and wasn’t about to ask any more stupid questions, so I laid back and stared up at her in trembling silence.

“You have nothing to fear from me, sacred one,” Her eyes flared up a notch, “Azrael would never hurt you. Azrael was thinking of something entirely different.” She put actions to her words by lifting up and impaling herself on me, screaming softly at the sudden intrusion. She shivered and sat down all the way

Her cunt was glorious. Hot, slick, and tight as a vice, it was. Her breathing became rapid and she closed her eyes as she started to grind against my pubic bone. I risked a little skin and put my hands on her slim hips and pulled her to me, thinking that in the heat of climax I might see an opportunity of escape. Her eyes flew back open and fixed me with a stare, but that was all as we started a rhythm. Her rapids breaths turned to squeals of delight and she squinted a bit, but her gaze never left mine. I became bolder and reached up with one hand to caress and tease her small but perfect nipples and breasts. She rumbled her approval and quickened her pace; bouncing up and down on me and making me lose my concentration for a moment. I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer and she still hadn’t closed her eyes. Having seen her in action, I knew I couldn’t match her speed. I had hoped to whack her with a rock or something and make my getaway (much as I would have liked to have stayed, considering). The only chance I had been given so far I had literally screwed up by my own hands.

The chance finally came as she arched her back in climax, threw back her head, and yowled at the full moon overhead. I kneed her forward off of my prick and hooked my heel across her throat. Straightening my leg, I threw her off of me and backward onto her head. It thudded resoundingly against a leaf covered stone and she stiffened for a second, and then went limp. I was too busy to worry too much as my climax washed over me and I spewed all over my fur-covered belly, moaning helplessly as the wave crashed and subsided. I rolled over and picked myself up off of the ground, brushing at the sticky, leafy mess that was my orgasm and looked at the still figure of the cat-morph Azrael. Her chest rose and fell, to my relief. I had not wanted to kill her.

I dusted my hands in self-satisfaction and turned to start my search for the trail, knowing that could just follow my scent back (doggie senses do come in handy, sometimes). I stepped right into the bulky form of a huge panther-morph. He looked down at me with pure hatred and thumped me on top of my head with a large, clenched fist. I briefly saw other shadowy forms behind him, then stars, and then nothing at all.

…………

The small clearing filled with felines of varied species, eight in all, and whispered commands were hissed as the two unconscious lovers were picked up and silently spirited off into the deeper forest in the distance. Five minutes later Silas skidded to a breathless halt in the vacated clearing. He desperately brought his breathing down and sniffed at the air, sensing the party had grown from two to ten. He then glanced to the east and noted the lavender of approaching dawn. His brow wrinkled in helpless frustration and a cry rose from his throat to call a challenge to the retreating kidnappers. It echoed, fierce and terrible for long seconds until finally fading and ending in a shout of anger. Silas turned reluctantly and retreated under fading night to find cover. The group of felines paused and looked at each other uneasily, thanking their goddess for the lightening skies before they continued on with their two sleeping burdens into the trees.