The Phantom Beauty Contest

Story Info
Mother, Son, Love.
4k words
4.36
71.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Sherry was busy with her Saturday housecleaning. It was summer and she was dressed in penny loafers, short shorts, and a loose t-shirt. She was comfortable as she negotiated the upstairs hallway and entered her son's bedroom.

Philip, or Phil as she called him, was her pride and joy, and understanding his role as the man of the house, he kept his room as tidy as he could to give his mom a break from picking up after him.

As she moved the cleaner across the rug, she bent down to pick up a sheet of paper peeking our from under the bed. She stopped in shock, and turned off the vacuum cleaner. Sitting on the bed she stared at the full size photo of herself. She couldn't believe it. She was standing provocatively with her hands behind her head, one knee demurely in front of the other, her long legs accentuated by high heels. Beyond that she was looking at a completely nude picture of herself, complete with erect nipples, and a very prominent mound accentuated by some abundant pubic hair, and distinctly red.

The caption simply said, "This year's Winner. TMFM."

While the picture was a very good likeness, and was very flattering, she was confused by the fact that she had never ever posed for anything like this, yet here it was. Jim, her husband loved to take sexy pictures of her, but she didn't recall this one, and she had all the pictures he had ever taken safely put away.

She studied the picture again. There were minor inconsistencies that she started to notice. She didn't have that much pubic hair, and her nipples were actually a little more prominent than the picture, but beyond that it was reasonably accurate.

Sherry prided herself on her appearance and worked out on a regular basis to keep herself in shape. As she looked at the picture she wondered what it meant by, this year's winner. What did TMFM mean? And she wondered how, or if, she was going to talk to Phil about it. She had never pried into his belongings, and didn't want him to know she found it, but she knew she couldn't let it drop.

She carefully put the picture back under the bed and finished her cleaning.

The housework done, she showered and changed into another pair of shorts and a blouse that flattered her figure.

Sherry was a woman who could make almost any garment look great. 40 years old, she still turned heads, and was aware that she was still very attractive to men. After the death of her husband in Iraq, she and Philip had made a good life for themselves. He had really been a rock after the death of his father, and while she thought she really knew him, her discovery made her realize that she didn't know him as well as she thought.

One of her first thoughts had been, "How many pictures like that are there around?" and "Who might have one?"

She was never going to find out if she didn't come up with a way to get Phil to tell her. It would require a great deal of tact, and she still hadn't come up with the answer to her dilemma. Sometimes the direct approach was the only way. She decided that was what she would do.

Phil was a recently graduated high school senior, and on Saturday could be found at Jenkins Lumber, where he had a summer part time job. While he had a few dates, there had never been a steady girl, as he took his part very seriously about helping and supporting his mom, and never finding anyone that he enjoyed being with more than his mother. They had become very close and were even best friends in many ways. For his part he thought she was more beautiful than any girl, or woman, he knew. For Sherry, he was the light of her life and she was dreading the fact that he would be off to the university in September. Easing their financial burden, Phil had earned a basketball scholarship which would completely cover his education. She had gone to all of his games and enjoyed his graceful way of moving around the court. He was a beautiful boy with a perfectly handsome body. An all star, all state point guard, at six three, he wasn't the tallest athlete on the team, but he was very athletic, very fast, and a deadly shooter. He had had several scholarship offers, but had chosen State so he could be closer to home.

After Jim's passing, Sherry had gone to the community college and got an associate degree in paralegal work, and she had no trouble finding a job. That had been five years ago, and while not getting rich, she managed to stay financially comfortable making a good home for Phil and herself. Phil had worked since he was a freshman and turned his paychecks over to Sherry, while in turn she made sure he had an allowance that kept him independent. He never asked for anything from her beyond that.

Chapter Two

As Phil drove home from the lumber yard, his thoughts, as usual were about his mom. He was looking forward to going off to college, but he knew he would miss her and their life together. Not only that, he was in love with her, far beyond a boy's love for his mother. He knew that her casual attitude about her dress around the house was innocent, but she had no idea how much she turned him on when she wandered around in various stages of undress. If only she wasn't so gorgeous. There were many nights when he fantasized about her as he masturbated in the quietness of his room. He had been looking for his birth certificate one day while Sherry was at work, and he knew she kept some family papers in her closet. He pulled down a heavy box and opened it up to find two quite large photo albums he had never seen before. Sitting on her bed he turned back the leather cover and discovered he was looking at some very provocative photos of his mother. She was obviously into it, smiling and enjoying herself. As he turned the pages he discovered that his mom and dad had quite a sex life. While there were no actual shots of them together, it was obvious to anyone that his mother loved posing for his dad, and as he turned the pages he saw how she and his dad had become very good at capturing her on film. She had a beautiful body. There were lots of frontal shots, cheesecake shots, and lots of nude poses. Pictures of her saucily parting her legs as she reclined on couches, rugs, her bed and even once on the kitchen island.

Terry spent an hour or more looking at the photos, and when he was putting them carefully back where he had found them, he knew he would never think about his mother quite the same again. He had seen a woman in those photos who had desires, a woman who had a great sex life, and a woman who knew how to please her husband as well as herself. Mostly he was struck by her beauty. Her lovely face was framed by lovely, long red hair that fell softly down her back and to her breasts, she had a perfectly proportioned body, with firm breasts, prominent erect nipples, a softly protruding mound, accentuated by a full vulva, with lovely labial lips guarding her vagina, and capped with an erect, shining clitoris revealing that she was very aroused by the photo sessions. Standing, her long shapely legs accented the round fullness of her bottom in many pictures that Jim had taken of his wife from behind.

Phil was shaken by his new knowledge. He quickly went to his own room and relieved his sudden desire for his mom.

Whenever he had the chance he would get those albums and look at them, and he never tired of looking at Sherry with new eyes. She wasn't his mother in those pictures, she was a very desirable, sexy woman whom he wanted to do all sorts of things to.

So he was tortured by the daily closeness to his mother, who could be seen, but never touched. He knew every picture in the two albums, and had even scanned his favorites, which gave him motivation to risk doing more. Sometimes he would hug her and hold her close a little longer than he should have, but she never seemed to give it a second thought, even when his hand would brush her bottom, or 'accidentally' touch her breast. Now in a few weeks he would be off to school, and another life, and he really wasn't ready for it.

"Hi Mom, I'm home."

Phil cheerfully called as he came in the house. Hearing no response, he wandered around until he saw her in the back yard. She was bending over clipping a rose bush. Her shorts were riding up her bottom showing the panties beneath, and her shorts were digging into her crotch emphasizing the separation of her labia. Much of her bottom was exposed to his hungry eyes. She stood and became aware of him as she turned to face him.

Smiling she said, "Oh, I didn't hear you come in darling, let me get you a glass of lemonade."

Phil plopped down into a chaise and waited for his mom to come back out on the porch. Handing him a glass she sat down opposite him and pulled her knees up as she sipped her drink. He tried to keep his eyes off the sight of her shorts tight between her legs displaying her crotch and making that lovely oval between her thighs. He could see the edge of her panties as her shorts were too brief to fully cover her, he even thought he saw a shadow of pubic hair, at the edge of her panty leg, but managed to tear his eyes away and look at her face. He was erect and tried to hide it by putting his ankle on his opposite leg.

"You OK Phil?" she asked. "You were somewhere else for a minute weren't you?"

"Oh I was just thinking about work, and glad it's Saturday."

"There is something I desperately need to talk to you about darling, and it isn't easy for me to bring this up."

"Sounds serious Mom, but you know we can talk about anything."

Sherry paused, "You know I have never, and don't ever intend to pry into your things, or your room, or your life. But something happened today, by accident, and I just have to know something."

"Mom, what is it, what's the matter?"

"When I was sweeping your room this morning I picked up a piece of paper laying by your bed. It was a picture of me, a nude picture. . . and it said, this years winner, then the letters TMFM."

Phil paused a long time before he answered.

"Oh Mom, I am so sorry. It was never intended for anyone to see, and no one is ever supposed to be hurt. There is an explanation, although I don't think you will like it."

"Please Phil, I think I am a fairly modern mom, and I also think I can handle it."

"Well for a bunch of years now, actually it started before I was in high school, the athletes voted secretly every year to find out whose mom was the sexiest. They would get a picture of the candidates, and then the photo nerds would create a nude picture of each mom, staying as close to the real shape as possible, and there would be a private meeting of the athletes. The pictures would be projected on a huge screen and we voted down until there were five finalists and then one was chosen as the years winner. The winner's mom is given the photograph and all the other pictures are supposedly destroyed, although I sometimes wonder about that. Anyway, you won this year, and you won last year too. That's how come you found a picture of you by my bed. I put it under the bed until I decided what to do with it and maybe the vacuum pulled it out."

Sherry struggled with the thought of about 100 high school boys all staring at her in the nude.

"What do the letters mean, the TMFM, letters?"

"Well," Phil was slowly picking his words carefully, "the contest winner is the, uh, TMFM."

"But what is that?" Sherry innocently asked.

Phil paused again . . . "It, uh, stands for, uh The Most . . ." and he stopped, not wishing to go on.

"The most what?" she asked again.

Phil let out a big sigh, "The Most. . . Ef-able Mom."

Sherry gasped and sat back in the recliner. All this time Phil had been dividing his glances between his mother's shapely thighs and her face. Her legs were still drawn up and she seemed oblivious of the effect this pose had on her son. Her questions had completely thrown him, and his erection was long gone.

"Do all those boys actually want to do that to me?"

"Mom, any guy in his right mind who isn't gay, would love to get you into bed. You are really hot, and I don't think you have any idea how hot everyone thinks you are."

There was a considerable pause while they both sipped on their lemonade. Finally Phil said,

"Do you want me to destroy the picture, it's supposed to be the only one."

Sherry smiled. "Do you like having a picture of your mother totally nude?"

At her smile Phil had relaxed a little realizing that his mother was taking it in stride, or appearing to.

"I love the picture mom, but I can understand if it is a problem for you. Is it much like you?"

"Well, it's close enough and you might as well keep it. It is nice being the object of desire, even though my potential lovers are about 100 high school boys. Do I get to wear a big ribbon that says TMFM and goes over my shoulder on my bathing suit?"

Terry laughed with relief, loving his mother's humor in what must have been a shock for her.

"Sorry mom, no budget for big ribbons."

Then Sherry asked Phil a serious question.

"Phil, there is one thing I must know, and I am counting on you to be truthful with me."

"Anything mom, anything, I have never lied to you."

"Would you want to fuck the most fuckable mother?"

Phil gulped. He couldn't believe she had asked him this, and she even used the 'F' word. This was the last question he expected.

Finally he quietly looked at Sherry and said, "Yes, yes I would. I love you in every way Mom."

His answer took Sherry's breath away. She put down her glass and stood up and quietly walked into the house.

Chapter 3

Sherry went into her bedroom, and took down the heavy box from the shelf. Opening it she took the two leather covered albums and laid them on the bed. Then she got a piece of paper and wrote. 'You have already seen me naked, so perhaps you should see these also.'

Then she walked to Phil's room, put the albums on his bed and placed her message on the top album.

She dearly loved her darling boy, and if he wanted to have her, then he could. And she would give herself freely and just let him know how eminently 'fuckable' she really could be.

As she showered she gently ran her hands over her body, feeling the curves and contours, and wanting someone's hands to make her come sexually alive again. She had a gorgeous son who made no bones about the fact that he wanted her in every way. He even proclaimed his love for her in that way. She wasn't sure why she had put the photo albums on his bed but then again, she knew why, and she knew that on her part it was a surrender to something she didn't want to think about. She would always be grateful to Phil for being there for her in every way since his dad had died. It may be wrong, but she didn't care. Her son wanted her, and she knew she wanted him. and she couldn't deny the desire in her son's eyes, nor could she deny the lust that was building in her own body.

She made an emotional decision born of her long absence from her love for sex. If she was going to take her son to her bed, she would make it the best experience for him that she could.

She took her time dressing. She wore what her husband Jim would like her to wear. Filmy panties, a black garter belt, sheer nylon stockings, a bright red dress of form fitting slinky fabric that tried to cling to every part of her, stopping about three inches above her knees, and just below her exposed thighs above her stocking tops. There was no bra, but a plunging neckline allowing her breasts to move freely against the fabric, accented by her nipples thrusting against the dress. Finally the 6 inch, red patent leather spike heels that her husband used to call 'fuck me pumps'.

She walked slowly down the stairs and headed for the kitchen to fix dinner. Tying a little lace apron around her waist she fixed a simple meal, a tuna fish salad with iced tea, which would be followed by fruit and coffee, and when she had laid the table she called for Phil to come to dinner.

After Sherry had left the patio, Phil had sat there contemplating the events of the last 30 minutes, and his final answer to his mother's question. He had no idea where he stood, but he hoped that everything wasn't ruined. Slowly he finally got up and went up the stairs to his room. The first thing he saw was the two albums with the short note. He couldn't believe his eyes. Was Sherry saying yes? Was she saying everything was OK? He could only hope. He pored over the albums again, although it was probably the 100th time, and they still turned him on, perhaps now even more so. After all he had confessed to his mother that he wanted to fuck her.

He heard her call and started down the stairs. She was sitting in the living room. Her arm was seductively hanging over the back of the chair. Her legs were crossed revealing a lot of leg and just a little bit of thigh above her stockings. As he approached her wide eyed, she stood up.

"Dinner is ready, but I want a kiss first."

She walked to him, her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor, then she stood on tiptoe and put her arms around his neck and opening her mouth to him, she kissed him and felt for his tongue with hers. This was no mother kiss. Phil pressed her to him, and she took his hands and placed them on her bottom, and pressed against him, feel ing his erection as it quickly grew He reached between them and adjusted himself so that he could feel her belly against him as he pressed against her. Sherry moved against him as her tongue explored his mouth. Then she gently pushed him away.

"Let's have dinner."

Chapter 4

During dinner Phil got the full effect of his mother's carefully thought big tease. Her breasts moved tantalizingly beneath her dress, the fabric rubbing her nipples and keeping them erect and very visible.

"If you are wondering what might happen if you put your hand under my skirt, try it and see".

As she came by his chair he put his hand under her dress, a little hesitantly, and felt the soft satin of her thigh above her nylon stocking. She smiled at him before moving away. She served him their meal, giving him ample opportunity to slide his hand under her dress again, and her smile told him he need not hesitate. He grew bolder and when she came near he quickly put his hand under her skirt and felt her silky thighs above her stocking tops before she moved away again, only this time she stood by him a little longer. On her next pass near him he found his way up to the top of her thighs and felt the soft yielding warm flesh of her vulva against his hand, and then she moved away again. She was teasing him unmercifully throughout the meal. Finally as she poured him coffee, his hand ran up the back of her legs and he felt that magnificent ass, fondling her through her flimsy panties and then letting his fingers wander down between her legs and finding her warm soft vagina. He pushed his fingers into her panties and into her soaking pussy and then she twirled around flying her skirt, showing her legs, and walked away again.

They had spoken very few words, but the lust in the dining room was rampant between them as the meal came to a close.

"It took you long enough to come down darling, were you enjoying the pictures?"

"You are beautiful mom, I love the pictures."

"Then it's time for you to judge for yourself if my winning photo is close to the real me or not." she said with a seductive smile.

With that, Sherry stood up and started walking for the stairs. She beckoned Phil to follow her. He watched her climbing the stairs, looking up her skirt he could see the soft white flesh of her thighs above her stocking top. When she was almost at the top she turned, and half facing him she reached down and pulled up her skirt until he could see all of her legs, and her panties, and the glorious mound with the dark shadow of her pubic hair showing through.

"If you told me the truth, then you do want me, and I want you too, my darling boy." With that she dropped her skirt and walked to her bedroom with Phil close behind.

12