The Phantom Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." was what she said.

I could not figure it out. One of her fingers had just brushed against my ear. Had she been talking to me specifically--as her son? Or had she merely forgotten the dog's sex?

Well, that problem was solved, anyway!

Unfortunately, my cousin had slipped away--probably to watch football, so I could not play with her now. It was too bad she was not sitting next to my aunt--I would have been able to use both hands. Well, I guess there would always be another chance--perhaps tonight--perhaps even a threesome with my aunt and/or sister.

The ladies talk seemed to be winding down, but there was no telling how many more hours they might go on, so I nudged my sisters leg. I wanted a distraction, but she stayed put. When she handed me her glass of water, I knew what she wanted, so I leaned forward and licked the crotch of her tights.

Four minutes later, she patted me on the head and said "Good dog!"

This time she did a card trick.

I slipped back out from under the table. My legs were sort of cramped, but I stood up quickly. I thought nobody saw me, but my mother surprised me by speaking to me from behind my back.

"Would you like some pie?"

"Yours?" I asked

She winked at me.

"Yes, please."

The End

12