The Phantom Pilot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

Jadda said to me, "As a slave girl?"

"No," I said quickly.

"But you do wish to keep her, is that not correct?" quipped the Sheikh.

"Yes," I said slowly.

"Namtor, take Jadda back to her tent!"

Jadda gasped, looking most unhappy. She went with bowed head when Namtor escorted her out.

The Sheikh knew well how to complicate my life.

"Now I won't have to spread rumors that Vananella belongs solely to you."

"Because Jadda will do it for you," I said.

A cruel smile spread across the Sheikh's face. He said to Vananella, "Were you impressed with the slave girl going about her duties?"

"It was very exciting."

The Sheikh refilled her goblet with wine. "That is not the kind of thing that you and Thwart are to engage in. Don't be disappointed. If you decide to become a slave girl I will make the necessary arrangements. Would you like to have Jadda train you?"

"I think that's enough, Shiekh," I said. "You've accomplished what you set out to accomplish."

"I want to train with Jadda," protested Vananella.

"Jadda might be cruel to you," I cried out.

"So I take it now you don't want her to stay with Jadda while you're on duty?" asked the Sheikh.

"How about one of the other girls?"

"Danae?" he smiled smugly.

"Who's Danae?" asked Vananella.

"A girl who might have reason to be as cruel as Jadda," I said softly.

"But who's going to train me then?"

"You are not going to be a slave girl! That's final."

The Sheikh let me off the hook. "I'll figure something out when the time comes. It's mainly because of all the good work you do, Thwart. But I can't emphasize enough that your foolhardy stunts are going to get you in trouble. Exercise more caution."

I sighed silently, "May we retire to my tent?"

"You may, but first I want to ascertain something about this girl."

The Sheikh ordered Vananella to the ground.

I asked him, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Making my examination," he said. He made no pretense of securing any type of permission from me. Vananella glanced my way, unsure.

"Do as he says," I said reluctantly.

"Get on your hands and knees. Head down, your bottom up. Spread your knees."

Vananella got into the obscene position. When I glimpsed between her legs before she was closed like a clamshell. Now she gaped wetly, open in a keyhole shape. The Sheikh knelt between her thighs. He eased her thong down more and slid a finger into her. She shuddered at the intrusion. He grunted at his discovery. His finger glided in and out of her much longer than I thought necessary.

"Oh," she said. Her slim hips convulsed helplessly.

"She's a juicy little thing, slave girl stock," the Sheikh observed as he got to his feet. "She is a virgin, Thwart, see that she stays one."

I rested my hand on the hilt of my sword meaningfully.

"Go with Thwart now, Vananella."

The humiliated girl rose shakily. Her face and breasts were flushed with embarrassment, or desire. She adjusted her thong into place and came into my arms.

"We will interview the Askaar in the morning before the caravan rolls. Be back here at first light. And Thwart, bring Vananella with you. I will examine her again."

My lips drew tight. I was powerless to object to anything. All he had to do was have the men in the camp put me to the sword. If I resigned, if such a thing was possible, he might put me in chains. Since the Sheikh had purchased me in the Silver Cities to begin with; apparently he could bestow slavery upon me again just as easily.

I departed his tent thinking I'd made more bad decisions in there.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers