The Phone Call

Story Info
His wife's phone call starts some afternoon delight.
2.1k words
4.06
54.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers

What a strange and wonderful day this has turned out to be. It started out like any other workday… fighting the morning traffic, having the usual BS session at the office before beginning the day’s tasks. When my secretary had said halfway through the day, “Mr. Bryson, your wife’s on the phone.” I had no inkling of what lay ahead.

“When are you coming home?” you breathily asked me.

“Hon, I‘ve got several more hours worth of work here to do,” I said with a laugh. “What do you need?”

“MMmmmm, I need YOU!”

She had my attention now. It’s not every day that a sexy 24 year old says she wants you in a way that lets you know she “WANTS” you. I decided to have a little innocent fun at her expense. “Dear, I’m sure you realize that I can’t just drop everything to come satisfy every sexual whim that pops into your head. Why don‘t you read a book or catch a matinee at the theater until I can get home?”

“I can’t wait that long,” she said with a whine. “I need you NOW! I’m so hot, I’m dripping!” And with that statement, I could hear her move the phone. Then a heard a slight rubbing sound along with a definite “squishy” noise. She was masturbating with the hand-set of the phone! Now it was going to be difficult for me to walk out of the office without everyone knowing my state of mind.

“OK, love, I’ll try to get done as fast as I can, but I can’t just walk out of the office.” I was running different excuses through my mind that I might use on the boss, but he’s pretty sharp. He’s heard them all. Then again, I couldn’t just walk into his office and say, “Boss, I’ve got a horny wife at home that needs a good fucking. See you tomorrow!” Nope, that wouldn’t fly.

“Listen, honey, I’m going to bust my butt getting through all this in record time. You just keep yourself primed and ready for me. I’m not going to call when I leave, I’ll surprise you when I walk through the door. Just be ready for me.” I was still trying to figure out how to get out of work early.

“OK, baby,” she said. “I’ll be here waiting for you to come home, but don’t hold me responsible if the UPS guy is leaving when you get here. I just don’t know how long I can last without a hard cock pounding my hot, wet, tight little pussy.” She sighed… I moaned. She wasn’t making this easy.

“Just hold on, baby. I’ll be there as fast as I can.”

“Alright,” she sobbed out. “I’m gonna try.”

As I hung up it occurred to me what a fortunate man I was to have a wife who wanted me every day of the week. And wanted to make love every night of the week. And wanted to explore different areas of her sexuality. I was starting to sweat imagining my wife at home, waiting.

My daydream was interrupted by the big boss who knocked on my door. “Bryson, I want you to meet the company’s new intern. I’m going to give him to you to train and break in. I know you’re the man for the job.”

I groaned inwardly as I looked at this young, fresh faced kid who I was supposed to teach the ways of the world. Then I had a marvelous thought and plan.

“Paul Bryson, here,” I said, reaching for his hand.

“Bobby… uhhhh… Bob Marshall,” he said shaking my hand.

“Bob, what I’m going to have you do for the next couple of days is to let you familiarize yourself with our filing system. I am working on a project and I need you to pull these files and put them on my desk.” I handed him a list of project files I had been working on. “I’ve got to go do some research that’s going to take me the rest of the day. You’re a godsend… I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it all until you showed up.” I grinned at Bob and said, “I’ll introduce you around before I go, and then I’ll see you here, bright and early in the morning.”

The grin was genuine. Unwittingly, the boss had given me the very excuse to get out of the office and get to my hot wife. The research had been all done weeks ago, but I hadn’t told him that. It had been my trump card… my “get out of the office free” pass. I had saved it thinking of going fishing or some such nonsense, but this was my golden opportunity and I wasn’t about to let it pass.

Leaving the office and walking to the car, I could begin to feel my cock start to stiffen a bit in anticipation, growing down the leg of my slacks. I even caught the admiring glance of a young office temp on the way back in from lunch. “Some other time, perhaps, sweetie,” I thought to myself. I was on a mission.

Driving home, I decided to see how my wife passed her time when she was in such a state and I wasn’t at home to satisfy her needs. Parking just a little ways down the street from the house, I walked quickly to the house and around the side to the kitchen door. I peered into the kitchen through the window and seeing no one, let myself in. Trying to be as quiet as I could, I closed and locked the door behind me.

I could hear some low moans coming from the living room and began to wonder if my wife hadn’t invited the UPS guy in after all, but looking through the doorway, I could see she had put a video in and was watching it on the big screen TV. There’s something about watching a porn movie in life size and living color that really does something to you… and it had done it to my wife. Sitting there on the couch with her legs propped up on the seat on either side of her, I could see that she was playing with herself while watching the movie.

“Oh yeah, baby, fuck her. Fuck her hard!” my usually demure wife was chanting out instructions to the actors on the screen. “Yeah, you big cocked son of a bitch, fuck that slut.”

My cock was now at full mast as I quietly slipped out of my clothes there in the kitchen. Watching her stroke her pussy, and hearing her moan and instruct the actors was more than sufficient to get the blood pumping. I could barely see her reflection in the screen of the TV and could see that she was pumping something into her pussy. It didn’t look like any of her usual dildos, but knowing her it could have been a new one.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled into the living room, letting my cock point the way. I stuck one eye around the edge of the couch to see what I could see. My wife’s attention was solely on the movie, so there was little chance of being discovered. It was then that I could see that my wife’s gardening skills had produced a very nice sized cucumber. It was a bit longer than my 8 ½ inches, but quite a bit thicker. She was pumping it in and out of her pussy so hard and so fast it wouldn’t have surprised me to see steam coming from the friction. But I needn’t have worried as it was also apparent that she was producing so much pussy cream that we would have to have the upholstery cleaned later. It was literally flowing out of her and onto the cushions of the couch.

Lightly stroking myself, I watched her for awhile. I could tell she was approaching an orgasm… her eyes were beginning to shut, her head was back, her nipples were rock hard and she was panting like a dog on a summer’s day. As her eyes completely closed at the beginning of her climax, I quickly crawled around the corner of the couch and fastened my mouth to her clit.

“Oh my fucking god!!!!” she screamed. Her body was bucking up and down forcing my mouth harder onto her pussy. Her hand had that cucumber flying in and out as the girl cum poured wetly from her pussy. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as it took control of her body, sending her into spasms that resembled an epileptic fit. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream of pleasure and the cords of her neck were sticking out as far as I had ever seen them.

Her climax began to wind down as the spasms lessened and her breathing began again. “You sneaky son of a bitch!” she said as she swatted at me. “I wasn’t expecting you for hours and so I was just keeping everything nice and warm for you.”

I laughed and said, “I can see that, but you’ve gone way beyond warm, baby… you are HOT! I just couldn’t concentrate on work with the thought of you here all alone, horny, and the delivery guy making deliveries.”

She laughed with me, “Well, I’m glad it turned out to be you instead of him, but as hot as I was… who knows what might have happened. Now give me what I want!” At that she grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth.

“Ahhhh, yes!” her blowjob was exquisite. She knew all the right spots to concentrate on. And she always gave very wet blowjobs too. Very nice. “That’s it baby, suck my cock. Show me how much you missed me.”

She was doing a very good job of showing me how much. I could feel her drawing out the pre-cum, swirling around the head of my cock, getting it wet and slick.

“Mmmmmmm” she hummed, sending shivers down my spine.

“Oh god, it feels so good when you do that” My toes were even curling in as she continued her oral assault on me.

But I was greedy and wanted to get to the main event, so I pulled her mouth off of me and rolled her hips back onto the couch as I placed the head of my cock at her entrance. Slowly, so slowly I pushed into her… not because it was difficult, because the amount of lubrication she was producing would have put Iraq out of business. No, I wanted to tease her some more, to let her feel every inch of my hard cock as it entered her body.

“Oh you sadistic bastard! Fuck me with that cock, don’t tease me!” she whined.

So, ever the gentleman, I did as the lady requested. I began to move in and out at an increasing pace, her hips meeting mine at each and every thrust. “Oh yeah, babe, fuck me back, move that sweet pussy.” I was beginning to really pound into her now, but she was meeting every bit of my force with an equal amount causing our pubic bones to smash into each other. We might have bruises tomorrow, but today we didn’t care, it felt too good.

I could tell she was approaching another orgasm, her breathing coming in little gasps, her legs tightening around me, her pussy gripping my cock tighter and tighter. It was just as well as I was nearly there myself. I picked up the pace of my thrusts even more, my hips in a blur. “Come on baby, come for me, come, come, come!”

I could feel the welling up of my cum just as opened her eyes wide, spearing me with her orgasmic gaze. Her head then snapped back and her legs encased me in a crushing hug as her pussy spasmed around my cock. My cum jetted into her as my climax met hers. “Ohhhhh god! That’s so goooooooood!!!” I moaned as I collapsed onto her twitching body.

Our breathing returned to normal as I slowly propped myself up and looked deep into those eyes that had captured me years ago. “Hi, honey… I’m home. What’s for lunch?”

She grinned up at me as she held up the cucumber that had fallen beside her, “How about a salad, and then for dessert, you can have a cream pie!”

I groaned as I knew this was going to be a long, but pleasurable afternoon.

gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers