The Phone Call

Story Info
A late night phone call leads to good times.
1.2k words
4.03
28.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer came home and threw her bag down on the couch. It had been a long day, and she was ready to relax. She went into the kitchen, picked a Mike's Hard out of the fridge, and sat down on the couch with it. Jen had barely gotten halfway through the bottle before the phone rang.

"Hello?" Jen said as she picked up the phone.

"Uh, hi, Jen," the voice on the other end said. "This is Michelle, from work."

"Oh, hey, Michelle!" Jen said, a smile forming across her face. Michelle was the sexy new redhead from Jen's work, and Jen had spent more than one evening imagining what would have happened if she had ever come over for a visit. "So, Michelle, what's up?" Jen asked her.

"I just need someone to vent to," Michelle said, sadness evident in her voice. "You know that guy Dave that I've been seeing? Well, just a couple of hours ago, he called me up and told me that it's over. Turns out the asshole is married!"

"What?" Jen said. "That's unbelievable! What an ass!"

"I know! God, Jen, why are men such dicks?"

"I don't know, Michelle," Jen said, "you keep dating idiots like him! I don't see what you ever saw in him." To be truthful, Jen thought to herself, I don't see what she sees in any man. I wish I had just one night to convince her that they were all a waste of time. "So, hey, Michelle," Jen said, feeling suddenly daring, "do you want to come over or something? We can have a special girl's night to try to make you feel better!"

"Well, I don't know," Michelle said, "I don't know if I'm ready to go out in public yet. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, nothing too big. I was just thinking that maybe we could pop some popcorn, watch some old movies, and cuddle." As the last words fell out of Jen's mouth, she bit down hard on her lip. She hadn't meant to say that out loud! What was Michelle going to say?

"Cuddle?" Michelle said, shocked by the comment. "What do you mean, cuddle?"

"Well," Jen said, deciding that it was now too late to do anything other than run with her sexy thoughts, "you know that I'm into girls, right?"

"I had no idea!" Michelle said, trying hard to hide the excitement in her voice.

"Well, yeah, I am. And I must say that I've had my eye on you for the past little while, too."

"Jen, this is unbelievable!"

"Yeah. There's been tons of times where I've just wanted to take you in my arms and kiss you, deeply, filling your mouth with my tongue." Figuring that she might as well go all out, Jen used her free hand to unzip her jeans, and started to remove them.

"That's amazing! So, what else would you want to do?"

"Well, I'd love to just bring you over, and throw you down on my bed. I'd start kissing you deeply, until your body started shaking from the pleasure. Once it was, I'd start removing your clothing, slowly undressing you as our bodies moved together in rhythm." Jen began running her free hand down to her thigh, momentarily trying to tease herself before she started rubbing herself through her panties.

"First," she continued, "I'd strip your top off, and take some time to play with your nipples while I kissed you. Then, I'd slowly start to move my tongue down your neck, licking you all the way down to your nipples. I'd pause there a while, slowly moving my mouth over your areola, and taking the time to taste every inch of your breast." Jen could hear Michelle's breathing getting heavy, as she assumed that the other girl had begun engaging in the same activity that she was. Jen took the opportunity to refresh herself, grabbing the cooler that she had started and chugging the rest of it down in one big gulp.

"Wow, Jen, this is so unreal," Michelle said between breaths. "So, what else would you do?"

"Next," Jen said, "I would move my hand down your belly, circling around your navel, cruising over your pelvic bone. I would do this for a couple of minutes, before finally taking the plunge and running my hand down into your vaginal area." As she said this, Jen decided to take her own advice, moving aside the thin g-string that was covering her genitals, and moving her index finger slowly into her pussy.

"I would start by running my index finger down over the rim of your pussy lips, moving all the way from your clit down to your rim of your anus, and then I would slowly make my way back up again, making sure to spread your lips apart with my finger as I did. Then I would move my finger back down your pussy, and I would slowly start to enter you with my finger. I would start slowly, and then start moving faster and faster and you got wetter." As she said this, Jen found herself moving faster as well, as she added a second finger into her cunt. "I'd keep finger fucking you as you moaned, and then I would start to move my fingers back up you, until I found your clit. Then I'd start massaging your little clit for awhile, to make you extra wet." Jen could hear Michelle's moans start to grow, and she was now sure that the other girl had started fingering herself for real.

As Jen's fingers rapidly moved in and out of her pussy, she decided to start what she knew was going to make Michelle cum. "Now," she said, "I'm going to take your legs, and spread them nice and wild while I keep fingering your clit. Then, I'm going to move downward, and I'm going to start licking your outer lips while I keep my fingers moving quickly over your clit. My tongue is going to just keep moving up and down your pussy, moving in and out of your lips." As Jen felt an orgasm begin to swell inside her, she decided that she was going to need a little extra something to finish herself off. All of her toys were back in her bedroom, so Jen realized that she was going to have to improvise. In horny desperation, Jen grabbed the empty alcohol bottle that she had tossed aside just moments ago.

"Next I'm going to grab your clit," Jen said between moans, "and I'm going to start to lick it as well. I'm going to keep the pressure on, I'm going to keep fucking you with my tongue until you can't take it anymore!"

Apparently, that time had come, as Jen heard Michelle start moaning at the top of her lungs. This drove Jen over the edge, and she started moaning orgasmically as well. For the next few minutes, the girls said nothing, as Jen shoved her makeshift dildo in and out of herself. When she finally did cum, she came so hard that she fell off of the couch onto the floor. The pair of orgams was followed by several minutes of the girls panting heavily, as they both attempted to catch their breath.

"So," Michelle finally said, "can I still come over?"