The Phone Call

Story Info
John gets a mesmerizing phone call.
1.4k words
4.03
40k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

John sat at his desk working, it was almost five in the afternoon and the office was getting ready to clear out for the day. His day had been rather busy and the fatigue was setting in. He could feel the weariness in his eyes every time he had to focus on his computer screen. He was finishing up a spreadsheet for a possible client when his cell phone rang, "Hello?"

"John?" a female voice said in askance.

"Speaking," his mind started to wonder why this woman's was so familiar to him when she answered the mystery for him.

"This is your Princess John," it was a voice that he had heard over and over again in recordings he had purchased. When things got a little hectic he sought an escape. He found the escape within the fetish of erotic hypnosis. He often wondered why it was that particular fetish that had so tantalized him but always came up empty on the reason.

"Oh...um...hello," he felt something he could only characterize as nerves as their conversation started to form.

"Hello back John," her voice had a throaty quality to it. The best description for it in John's mind was simply sexy. "I was just calling to thank you for purchasing my recordings. I know you haven't reached out to me after all this time so I thought I should reach out and thank you."

"Well...you're welcome," John answered before catching himself," I guess I should be thanking you as well for the escape you provide me."

"Is that why you buy them? I thought it might be you just like my legs, or my eyes, or to hear my seductive whispers," John listened and realized she was reeling off the themes to the recordings he had purchased.

"I just really wanted a brief escape," cursing himself for his fatigue again he quickly added," but yes they are great, you're quite good at the recordings and a very pretty woman."

"Just an escape? Are you sure it's not too late?" Her question gave John pause.

"Um...too late for what?" John wondered where this was going but he was starting to get an idea.

"How do you feel when you think about my legs? My eyes? Do my whispers haunt your dreams?" John thought about it and felt the same tingling sensations, albeit muted, he got when listening to the recordings. John did not answer right away so Princess continued, " well it seems they do give you pause John. Maybe you feel a little tingle run through your body. All my triggers are in there, they're in your head. Legs in stockings, eyes that trap you."

John finally found his voice, "well they do I just really need it for an escape," John felt he should be worried he responded to her in such a way but stayed on the phone.

"I think you want more of this John," she continued, " I think you crave my voice. How many times have you masturbated thinking of me? Tell me?"

"I am not sure," John answered before he realized he had and heard a soft giggle on the other side of the phone in response.

"I thought as much. Was it at my feet...no I bet it was fucking me wasn't it? Your submissive but I doubt that kind of submissive."

John could not believe what he was hearing, not so much what she said but that she had guessed correctly.

"Answer me John."

"Yes," John responded and started to wonder why he was having this conversation.

"Your cock is probably already getting pretty hard John," as she said it John noticed he was forming a pretty healthy erection," but don't let that bother you. We are just going to make sure you really understand what it is you have been doing when you seek you're escape."

"What is that?" he asked.

"Princess," she said.

"Um...what is that Princess," he realized she wished to be addressed by her name.

"It's always Princess John. That's better I am pleased," John felt a wave rush over him as she told him she was pleased. "See how good it feels when you please me John, you just gush with pleasure. You become happier knowing I am pleased." John feeling his cock throb started to realize somewhere in his mind she was hypnotizing him but he could not come up with a reason to stop.

"Why have you wasted all this time just listening to my recordings when you could have been making me happy all the time? You could feel like this all the time John. Do you like this feeling?"

"Yes," was the word that came out of his mouth. He was getting turned on more and more. Deep down he knew the feeling. It was the feeling he went searching for when he found her recordings online. He was a feeling of arousal and lethargy. A feeling of surrender.

"You're surrendering your will to me now John," the waves of pleasure were running through him steadily," and you can think of nothing but my voice and how good it feels to please me. I am your Princess and you are my subject John. You do whatever it takes to please me."

His cock was pulsing in his pants and he just listened as her voice droned on in his mind," where are you John?" she asked.

"Sitting at my desk Princess," he answered unwaveringly.

"Do you have a computer?"

"Yes Princess."

"Oh that's so wonderful baby," John felt a pulse through his cock as she gushed with joy," I want you to go to my website John."

John logged into internet explorer and typed in the website address he knew by heart," you love talking to me don't you John?"

"Yes Princess."

"And you want to please me don't you John?"

"Yes Princess."

"What would you do if you thought I needed help paying for my school John?"

"Give you money Princess," John's responses came without hesitation as his mind remained clouded with pleasure.

"Oh that makes me so happy to hear John," a soft moan of pleasure escaped John's lips," now I think you know you can give me a tribute on my website don't you John?"

"Yes Princess," he let out between breaths.

"Go to my tribute page John. That's right do what you know makes you feel so wonderful John. Pay tribute to your Princess," John's hand moved the mouse and clicked on the tribute button. He entered his credit card information," I hear you entering your tribute John. Feel the pleasure building as you come to understand how happy you are going to make me by sending tribute."

John's breathing was growing quicker and quicker as he entered his zip code and then found the next page. His account number, the expiration, each filled out blank made the feeling intensify. His cocked throbbed over and over again.

"The pressure is building John. It's too much to take. You want to explode for me. Do it John. Click the submit payment button and explode for your Princess," as John depressed the button on the mouse he felt his cock explode and the cum pumping out of him. His hips were thrusting back and forth in the seat of his desk chair. The waves of pleasure we so intense his moans were at least an octave higher than his normal tone.

"That's it John," she cooed," your letting it all out and surrendering it to me."

John's breathing started to slow and as his mind started to clear he felt grateful and appalled at the same time. Wondering why he had done what he did.

"John you have done so well for me. We can have these conversations more often. You can do nice things for me. I know you are starting to feel the let down after the amazing orgasm I just gave you but just think how good it feels knowing I have control of your cock."

Her statement made John begin to get horny all over again.

"My legs control your cock John. My eyes control you through your cock. My whispers make you cum uncontrollably over and over again and you love me for it don't you?"

"Yes Princess."

"That's a good pet. I expect to hear from you soon and all the nice things you have done for me in between."

The phone went dead and all John could wonder is how he was going to get to his car without anyone noticing the huge wet spot on the front of his pants.

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers