The Phone Call

Story Info
Joel's suspicions get out of control.
18.8k words
2.49
96.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers

My wife, Laurie, and I sat on the folding chairs in our back yard, drinking wine and enjoying the Sunday afternoon sun. I had barbecued some burgers for lunch, and we had spent the whole day just relaxing. We had a house in a nice suburban neighborhood, surrounded on most sides by trees, which gave us our own little garden oasis.

Laurie had her eyes closed under sunglasses and was facing toward the sun, taking in its warmth. While she was looking away I took in all her beauty. She had long wavy dark blond hair, bright blue eyes, and under her thin sundress was her slightly tan perfectly smooth unblemished skin. She was almost as tall as me, and when she wore heels, which she often did, she could even sometimes be taller. Most men would focus immediately on her huge, round tits. They were massive, firm, and perfectly shaped, not needing much support from any bra. However, having big tits doesn't mean anything if you don't have the figure to back it up, and Laurie did and then some. Her flat toned stomach only emphasized how her huge volley ball sized tits projected outward. Her legs were long but shapely, toned s a result of being an avid fitness fanatic, and her hips and ass had the perfect amount of curve. She was a goddess, and sometimes I couldn't believe my good fortune to be with a woman who looked as if she were designed by God himself to be the ultimate turn on.

If she were just sexy, that would be one thing, but she was also charming, intelligent and loved to smile all the time. I had known her since junior high, and I think I was just blessed to have met her when I did. Of course she was a cute young girl then, but it was before she became a sex bomb that turned every head as she walked down the street. I got to know her and build a genuinely deep relationship with her that existed before she was the center of attention for every man because of her looks. I think she became jaded to other men's advances, and so she and I came together naturally. We were best friends who discovered they loved each other. Neither of us have ever been with any other. It's hard to describe how deep a relationship like that goes. We were in each other's hearts and we could no more be with anyone else any more than we could lose a limb.

Having the perfect wife was just one component of a great life. I had a good house, a good job at an insurance company, a nice car and good friends. I wasn't the most popular guy in high school, I was just a regular guy with normal friends. However, being with Laurie always added a little extra to my social scene, getting invited to all the parties and usually being the center of attention.

The one place there was some issues was in the bedroom. We had never been with anyone else, and we decided to stay pure until marriage. We got married when I was 21 and she was 19. Now we were 2 years into our marriage. Sex wasn't terrible, it was good, but it just wasn't as thrilling as everyone always makes it out to be.Of course, I was always excited to even just see Laurie, but Laurie never orgasmed despite my best efforts. However, we both knew that it was just because we weren't like other people who go around sleeping with a bunch of people. We had to explore and figure out sex on our own, so of course it was going to take longer. We knew we would get there, though!

As I sat contemplating Laurie's beauty, watching her massive tits gently rise and fall with each gentle breath, I heard my phone ring in the kitchen. My iPhone was left on the kitchen counter. Laurie came out of her meditation to turn her head just enough to watch me get up to head inside and get the phone. I picked it up off the counter and looked at the screen and it said "Number Blocked". That was unusual, but I answered without thinking much of it. "Hello?" I said, and in response was a man's voice, an adult, but other than that I couldn't say much more to describe it.

"I'm going to fuck your wife. Hah hah hah!" the voice said, with mocking laughter. It wasn't aggressive at all, it was more like the caller thought what he was saying was so funny, as if he couldn't believe I didn't already know about what he was saying. "What?" I said. I was sure I must have misheard him. "I'm going to fuck your wife," the voice said again, slowly, as if I was an idiot for not understanding his words, but still with an air of amusement, as if he was talking to a child who was kind of funny for not keeping up. "Are you threatening my wife?" I said, my anger rising. "No you fucking idiot, she's going to leave you for me. Hah hah hah!"

Click.

The phone hung up before I had any chance to respond. He was still laughing when the line went dead. Now I just thought it was a pathetic joke. My wife leave me for some loser who makes prank phone calls? What an idiot! I lowered my phone and looked at the screen where it still said the caller was "blocked," but now it had the icon for a finished call, and then then the screen went off after a few seconds. "Joel, honey, is everything okay?" my wife who was now at the doorway to the back deck asked me. "Yeah, it's nothing. Just some loser doing a prank call."

"A prank call?" Laurie asked. "I didn't think people still did those. Isn't it too easy these days to trace the number?"

"The number was blocked," I responded. "Maybe if it was threatening or something, we could call the police, but I think the guy was just nuts, so I think it would just be a waste of time to make a big deal out of it." I was deliberately playing it down so as to not worry Laurie. "What did he say?" Laurie asked. I thought about it a moment before answering. The guy said he wanted to fuck her, and she would be right to be scared that some guy intended to rape her, so I thought it would be for the better to not let her know that. "Oh, nothing, I could barely even understand him he was rambling so much. Like a homeless guy out on the road."

That seemed to make Laurie able to dismiss the incident as being just a weird incident, and so she went to the kitchen to start making a dinner. However, I decided that I would call the police the next day, and so the following morning when I got to work, I called the police station from my office. "Is there any way the call can be traced?" I asked a cop that I was put in touch with after lots and lots of transfers and explaining the situation. "We don't usually do that for prank calls, but you're saying this person who phoned you threatened to rape your wife? If you really think this was a threat, then I can open a case file." "Yes," I said, "specifically he said 'I am going to fuck your wife' so I think that's pretty clear." I didn't mention about the laughter and how the caller said he was going to make my wife leave me for him. It seemed like that detail would just reduce the seriousness for the police, and I wanted them take it seriously. "All right," the police officer said, "The fact is that there isn't enough to go on right now, so I can't promise anything. The main thing is that if this person calls again, record the time and place. If you can, some phones have apps on them that will allow you to record the calls. If this should ever go to court, the more concrete evidence you have, the better."

I gave the officer more information about me and my wife, just normal details like our address and how long we've been married and how I didn't think anyone I knew would have made a call like that. Then I hung up the phone and looked for some apps like the policeman suggested. I felt a little unsatisfied, but I had to admit there wasn't really much else to go on. I resolved to have everything ready in case the caller called again though.

After that, however, it wasn't too long before I forgot about it. Not that I totally forgot about it, but it went from being my primary concern to being just some silly thing that happened, just one of those things that are strange and you never really know what happened. For the first while, I kept an eye out for anything unusual, like cars driving by slowly or people parked outside our house for long times. When I was out with Laurie, she always got stared at by both lustful men and jealous women, but I was so used to that I felt I could pick out anyone who lingered too long, or followed her or us. I was on high alert for a few weeks, but there was absolutely nothing at all out of the ordinary as far as anyone paying attention to her. Nothing. There were no more calls, to my number, or any E-mails, or anything. Laurie never mentioned anything about anyone following her or calling her or anything like that, and I know she wouldn't hesitate for a single second to tell me about it if anything like that happened. There just wasn't anything other than that one phone call, so it just seemed like a one off anomaly.

I figured the most likely explanation was that someone who knew me just wanted to mess with me a bit. Sometimes I thought maybe my friends were jealous of me or wanted to fuck Laurie, because she was by far the most beautiful woman in our group of friends, and I caught some of our mutual guy friends checking her out when they thought I wasn't looking. They would sometimes tease me about how it was weird that I landed a perfect woman like that. A lot of them were friends with us because of Laurie, and I know a few of them thought she was too good for me, that she was out of my league. I knew probably sometimes they probably thought about fucking her and maybe masturbated to it. Maybe one time one of them got really frustrated about not having her and wanted to call me as a way of venting. I didn't recognize the voice at all, but I'm sure it's not hard to disguise a voice if you really want to. There's probably an app for that or something.

I was so busy watching out for some kind of outside threat that I didn't even notice the subtle changes in Laurie at first. I can't tell you when I think things started to get different. Nothing bad ever happened. I wasn't even sure at first if things were different, but the phone call had made me nervous about men approaching Laurie, and so when she started acting a little different, it made me wonder if something had happened. It was just that Laurie started doing new things, her schedule seemed to change slightly, she had a different air about her. I've known her almost all my life, so I think I was able to tell if there were little differences in her behavior. I think there were, but not big enough or clear enough for me to ask her directly. And I wasn't sure myself, because maybe I was just being paranoid.

In fact, it wasn't that right away I assumed she was having an affair, it was just that I felt that she was starting to have a life without me. We both encouraged each other to have our own interests. We felt it was healthy for a couple to have interests separate from each other. For Laurie it was mostly health and fitness, and for me it was baseball card collecting. There was a difference, though, between having different interests and keeping things from each other. Laurie wasn't at all interested in my baseball card collection, which I had a few boxes of in a closet, but it wasn't that I wouldn't tell her if she didn't ask. I felt, though, that when I was asking her about what she was doing, she was evasive. There was no way some guy could just choose to come and convince Laurie to be with him, to be so bold as to even declare it before doing it. That was just to unbelievable. But maybe someone was doing something, and Laurie was dealing with it and not telling me so that I wouldn't worry. I knew if that were the case and I asked directly she would just deny it. So I tried to ask about what she was doing recently without being too direct about telling her my suspicions, but she always had a response that made it sound like everything was so normal.

Then there was this one night when Laurie was heading out to hang out with the girls, which she was doing more and more often. She got dressed to kill before heading out, which didn't in itself worry me. Some women wouldn't have been able to handle the attention that Laurie got when she was wearing her tight one piece dress, high heels, and perfectly done make up. But Laurie was an expert at deflecting men from getting too aggressive. She had a lifetime of practice of being hit on by all manner of guys, while at the same time being loyal to me, and so she had learned how to turn guys down safely no matter what. She knew how to make a guy give up without making him feel rejected, and in the worst case scenarios, she knew how to talk to the bouncers and bartenders at clubs and bars when she first walked in so that if a guy couldn't be convinced to leave her alone, she'd have him thrown out the instant she needed him to be. So I wasn't at all worried about her looking like so many men's fantasy when she headed out the door. In fact, I liked helping her dress up, helping her pick out the clothes that would turn heads. It was a thrill for me to know that my woman was the woman every man wanted. And I knew that Laurie loved the attention as well. As long as she always came home to me, it was fun for both of us to let her head out and strut her stuff.

In fact, I often would masturbate a lot when she would go out like that. There was something about being with the woman every man wanted that was so exciting. Sometimes she would send me little text messages letting me know how things were going and if some guy had hit on her and what he said. But I would hold off from cumming, saving it until she came back. Unfortunately, a lot of the time it meant that I would cum a little too early when she came home and we got hot and heavy. But she knew it was because I was spanking off thinking about her, and she liked that.

On this one night, it was like that. She was getting dressed in a small mini dress that was black with gray accents and delicate folds that made it look like it was wrapped tightly around her. Her 3 inch heels gave her a statuesque presence, and sat on the edge of the bed in our bedroom as she sat in front of her mirror applying make up.

"So, where are you going tonight?" I asked. "I don't know yet. Probably just one of the usual clubs," Laurie responded. "Who are you going with?" I asked, just out of curiosity. Laurie paused for a moment, and then said in answer, "Maddie. Maybe some other girls as well." And that was that. When she was ready, she stood up, and stood before me so that I could admire her. She looked like a goddess with her long powerful legs slightly apart in a firm and commanding stance. I hugged her and kissed her neck so as not to smudge her make up, and then she headed out the door where a cab was waiting to take her away.

I sometimes head out to meet up with my guy friends when Laurie heads out with her girl friends, but on that night I had just planned to relax at home. I had been working hard recently. The insurance company I work at was downsizing, and to not be one of the guys who got cut you had to out perform the rest. Even though I knew Laurie and I had a bond that would survive anything, I never wanted to be the guy who would fail to provide a woman like Laurie everything she deserves. It meant more work hours sometimes, but I knew in the long term it was worth it. So around that time, I would often just take it easy after a hard work week. I was glad, in fact, that Laurie didn't constantly expect me to entertain her, that she could have fun on her own, because it took the pressure off me.

I made myself some dinner, and then was watching some television, and off and on, when I would remember what Laurie looked like and thought about how she was probably dancing and looking like something out of a music video and everyone lusting after her, I would start to masturbate. But then after a little while, I would stop again. Part of the excitement was knowing that she would come home, smelling like smoke and alcohol from out partying, and then she would be mine. She wasn't sending me any texts, which was different from before, but I figured she was just out of the habit.

I was spanking off thinking about her when my phone rang. The name on the screen said "Madeline", which was Laurie's friend Maddie's full name. I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, Joel, it's Maddie. Is Laurie with you?" I was puzzled for a moment. "No, I thought she was out with you tonight." There was a long pause, and I heard Maddie talking to someone away from the phone, but I couldn't hear what was being said. Then Maddie came back to the phone. "Oh, yeah, that's right, but we haven't met up with her yet. She's probably on her way with... Lisa." she said. Lisa was Laurie's equally beautiful sister, and they often went out together. "Nevermind, it's fine." I said, and then hung up. It didn't really sound like a big deal. It was already fairly late into the night so I would have assumed they'd be together already, but maybe they had some kind of mix up about where to meet up, and Laurie was probably out with multiple friends, so which ones met where and when was not a something worth thinking about.

The call still got me thinking though. I tried to think it was no big deal, but I got worried if maybe something had happened to Laurie. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't make sure my wife was alright? So I called Laurie, but her phone didn't pick up. It went to her answering machine. Clubs usually had bad reception, so I didn't think that was a big deal. It was almost eleven, and she was probably dancing at that moment. I sent her a text that said "Hey darling, just making sure you're okay. Hit me back, okay?"

There was no response for a while, but that was probably the reception again. About a half hour later I got a text back, and Laurie said "Hey sweetheart, just out dancing with Maddie. Having fun! Be back late, don't wait up. Kisses!" I thought it was a little weird that she mentioned being with Maddie when Maddie just called me asking where she was. It was possible that within the time between the call and the text they met up, but Laurie's text sounded like she had been with Maddie all night. It felt strange, but there was nothing definite about it. I knew Laurie wouldn't be doing anything I wouldn't want her to do, but I still felt like something was off. I gave Laurie a call about five minutes after she texted me. She didn't answer and it went to voice mail again. It was possible she just stepped out to an area to answer texts and then went back downstairs where there was no reception. Still, I wanted some kind of conclusion, so I decided to call Maddie. She answered right away, "Hello?" she said. "Hey Maddie, it's Joel. Could you put Laurie on? She's not answering her phone," I said. There was a long pause. There was music in the background, and it it seemed like maybe she was talking to someone again, but I couldn't make out the words with the background noise. It made sense that they were probably in a loud bar or club. Maddie finally came back on the phone and said, "Oh, hey Joel, Laurie's actually out on the dance floor right now. You know how she is, having a good time being the center of attention. It might be hard to pull her away from that. Do you want me to go get her and have her call you right back?" I thought it was a little weird that she couldn't just get Laurie right then, but I trusted Laurie without a shadow of doubt, so I just said, "No, it's okay. I'll talk to her when she gets home." We said our good byes and I tried not to think about it, though I couldn't help it.

I still masturbated off and on in the night, thinking about her. It was a strange feeling. Laurie was somehow a little more inaccessible, and that made her a litle more mysterious, and somehow more exciting. I was a little concerned about what she was up to, but I was still rock hard thinking about her. The feelings were confusing and exciting at the same time. Still, I didn't cum, waiting for her to come home. Which got harder and harder because she stayed out later than ever. It was actually almost dawn when she finally came home, the sky getting just a bit lighter before the sun came up.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers