The Phone Call

Story Info
Father learns his daughter is a slut.
1.1k words
3.57
51.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... Hello," I answered the phone late on a Saturday morning.

"Hello. Is Stacy there?" was the reply.

"Yeah, I think so. But she's sleeping now. Who's calling?" I asked.

"Oh, just a friend of hers. I wanted to thank her for last night."

"Oh? Did you go to the concert with her last night?" I inquired.

"Concert? What concert?"

"The concert last night. I don't know what it was – some rock group, I guess," I explained.

"Stacy wasn't at a concert last night."

"What was that?"

"Stacy didn't go to a concert last night."

"Oh, yes she did. She left here about 8:30, said she was going to a concert, and, I dunno, got home sometime late last night," I countered.

"Well," the voice said. "She might have left about 8:30, but she wasn't at any concert."

"Oh, really?" I replied, becoming a little annoyed. "How do you know if you weren't with her?"

"Oh, I was with her, all right. In fact, we were all with her."

"What do you mean 'We were all with her?' " I probed.

"Well," he answered calmly. "We were all with Stacy and she was with all of us."

"Oh, yeah? And where was this where you were all together?" I was becoming irritated.

"At the party, man. We were all at the party."

"So she was at a party with a bunch of you guys?" I delved some more. I thought to myself, "This wouldn't be the first time that our daughter misled us."

"Yeah, that's right. But we weren't all guys. There were both guys and girls there."

"Go on," I responded.

"Well, Stacy didn't care if it was a guy or a girl," was the explanation.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked as my voice rose.

"Hey, she was doing both guys and girls. And enjoying it all."

"Excuse me if I'm not understanding, but what does 'doing both guys and girls' mean?" I asked crossly.

"You know, Stacy's really hot," he replied, ignoring my question.

"I take that to mean she's a beautiful, young woman," I retorted.

"That, too. But she's really hot. She has nice tits," the voice stated.

"I beg your pardon," I asked incredulously.

"I said 'She has nice tits.' As soon as she got to the party, she took off her top and showed her tits to everybody."

"Why, you son-of-a-bitch!" I countered.

"Didn't you know she has nice tits? Aren't you her dad or something?"

"You son-of-a-bitch!" I spat back.

"Hey, don't be mad. Her tits are nice. When she dances they bounce around. Sometimes she holds them herself and sometimes she lets other people hold them. But they're really nice. C-cup at least, wouldn't you say?"

"I don't know the size of her ti... Of her breasts," I responded weakly.

"Well, everybody at the party had a chance to check them out last night. And do you know what else she likes to do?" he asked, egging me on.

"No, what?" I replied, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Stacy is a great cocksucker."

"You filthy bastard!" was my response.

"There must have been 20 guys at the party. She did us all," he replied matter of factly.

"You degenerate creep!"

"Listen, we don't know where she picked it up, but she is one great cocksucker. Do you have any idea where she learned to suck cock?" he taunted me.

"No, I don't... You are the worst kind of filthy trash," I sputtered.

He went on. "She swallows, too. Every bit of it. But some guys wouldn't let her. They pulled off and coated her face and her tits. Some even got on her hair. She loved it. She looked pretty messy when she left the party."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

After a pause, he kept going. "But that's not what we called to thank her for. The girls want to thank her for how she eats pussy -"

"Why, you lying sack of shit!" I interrupted.

"Oh, no. That's not a lie. Stacy is a real champ at licking pussy and sucking clit. The girls were lining up for her. But mostly she likes to get fucked -"

"You filthy scum bag!" I interrupted again.

"Oh, yeah. She loves to get fucked. She comes so easy and so hard. God, you should hear her scream when she comes. She likes to suck cock while she's getting fucked, too. As soon as one guy unloads in her, she's calling for the next one. She likes thick cocks that stretch her pussy. But none in the ass, though. She draws the line at cocks in her ass - but she'll take two or three fingers there all the time!"

I was speechless. Our little daughter being lied about like that - what could I say?

"We had a great time with Stacy last night. What she really likes is being hammered on her hands and knees. It's a beautiful sight with her ass up in the air and some guy's cock pounding her cunt while her tits are hanging down and flopping and she's grunting and sucking on some cock or licking some pussy. Hope she didn't get rug burn on her knees. We don't know how she does it non-stop like that. She's the life of the party."

I had no words.

"So we wanted to thank her personally for last night. But if she's sleeping, we understand. Just give her this message: Thanks from all of us and we'll see you at the next party. Good-bye."

I hung up the phone and just stood there. What if it was true? No, it couldn't be. Our little Stacy? What would her Mom say?

I decided to go check. I walked down the hall to Stacy's room. I quietly opened the door and peeked in. Yeah, she was still sleeping, but I was hesitant to go in because it looked as if she was sleeping naked with just the sheet over the lower half of her body. But I had to find out. I tiptoed over to her bed. She was on her back. She does have large breasts, I noticed. I also noticed there were dark marks on her breasts, almost like... Oh, my god, bruises! She had bruises all over her breasts! I looked closer and, sure enough, her hair was matted with some sort of glue or... Oh, my god! It was true! Everything he said must have been true. I turned and left the room.

"Why didn't they have those kind of parties when I was young?" I thought as I quietly closed the door behind me.