The Phone Call

Story Info
A woman describes her married life to a friend.
985 words
2.9
47.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am already home from work, naked, with the bonds laid out on the coffee table, the glass of wine on the side table by the couch. I hear the door opening and my shaft becomes instantly erect, I drop to my knees and bow my head as you step out of your shoes and I kiss your feet in greeting. You smile down at me and tell me to stand as you take my erect shaft in your cold hand and smile as I gasp and you smile at me and lead me to the coffee table and tell me to lie on my back. You strap the my wrists and ankles to the legs of the coffee table and sit on the couch and put your legs on my chest with your soles near my mouth and take a sip of the wine and sigh with pleasure. I begin to slowly kiss the soles of your feet as I sigh with delight at worshipping my Goddess. My shaft throbs and pulses as I explore your soft, sensitive feet with my mouth and you close your eyes and smile as you sip your wine.

The phone rings, interrupting our evening, and you frown and look at the number and sigh and take the call. "Hello, how are you?" You give me a look that lets me know that I am to continue worshipping your feet.

"Oh that's too bad, hon. I am so sorry to hear that! I know, but honestly I think it is for the best that you just kick him to the curb, he isn't worth your time, hon." You place your toes over my lips and I begin to slowly suck them as you continue your conversation.

"Oh no, you weren't interrupting anything at all, I just have Eric serving as my footstool for the night, we do this every Monday, I watch my favorite shows and he cleans and worships my feet. He has done this ever since we first got married." You smile at me, and take another sip of wine as I lick the soles of your feet devotedly.

"Well, you remember I told you he was deeply religious right? He is a 'Goddess Foot Worshipper', I know, I was surprised to find out he was a member of a "cult" after we started dating. He grew up in a very religious household too. His parents were high ranking members of the temple. His Mother is a Priestess and his Father is the Head Acolyte. He was an altar boy and went to the seminary to become an Acolyte himself. Yes, well they are kind of secretive, but they are very welcoming to women." You press the soles of your feet into my face as you chat, muffling my moan of lust at the caress of your feet. "Well after I met his family and his Mom was so welcoming and I found out more about their beliefs I was intrigued and as we dated and I went to his church, I ended up becoming a convert!" You chuckle softly at the memory and sip your wine and lean forward cup my balls in the palm of your hand. As I gasp and continue with my worship of your sacred feet.

"You that toe ring I always wear? Well he gave it to me at our wedding ceremony, I was in my bridal dress and he was nude and he knelt at my feet in front of all the women of the congregation and asked to accept him as my slave and I put his cock ring on him and said I would own him for eternity and led him by the cock out of the temple and we have been married ever since. Our honeymoon was splendid, you have no idea!" You laugh at the memory of my two weeks of absolute devotion to you, and grasp my cock gently as it throbs in your hand.

"No I am not going to take a picture with my phone and send it to you! I don't want my husband to end up all over the internet!" You laugh, and shake your head in amusement. "Well, you will just have to come over and see for yourself, I can't help it if you've never seen or heard of anything like it before. Tell you what, you bring over that expensive bottle of Pinot Noir you have been telling about and you can see for yourself during our "Pedicure Night" and just see with your own two eyes. You will have to get used to the fact that we have a CFNM household; it means 'Clothed Female-Nude Male' hon. Eric is nude from the minute he walks in the door and stays that way until he leaves for work or the store. Oh he grew up that way; he's used to it, although you might take some time." You smile and give my balls a quick tickle to make me squirm.

"Let's have lunch and talk about it tomorrow, ok? Goodnight, hon. I don't mind at all, we can chat and if you want a pedicure you can have one with me. Bye for now." Smiling, you hang up and tell me that I am going to be shown off soon. I kiss your arches passionately and listen to you moan with pleasure.

I do not know which of your friends you were talking to, it doesn't matter. All that I care about is that I serve you perfectly and make you proud of me, and if your friend eventually converts to our church and begins attending services at our temple, the training I received at the seminary will have been a success. I lick your soft soles in complete devotion to you as you hold my throbbing cock and purr with happiness at the attention of your slave.