The Phone Call Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa gave up. This conversation will be about sex, and sooner or later Elle will try to make her point. Again. OK, Elle, let's play.

"Yeah, I did blow him this morning," Lisa said with newfound confidence. "I was the first one to wake up, and I went down on him as he was still sleeping". This was completely untrue. But it made for a better story.

"Really?? Go on! I want details!" Elle instantly forgot that she started this to tease Lisa. Now she was genuinely interested. And more then a little turned on.

"Well, we started in the bed, but then SOMEONE interrupted us. 'cause SOMEONE had to pick up some stuff from the bedroom. Remember?"

Elle remembered. She had to get changed and dressed for her morning run. Oops!

"So we got out of your bedroom, and while you were dressing in there or whatever to hell it was you had to do, I dragged Josh to the kitchen, pulled his bottoms off, and gave him hand job right there on the kitchen counter." That part, was true.

"Lisa! On the kitchen counter? Ewww. I'm trying to decide whether I'm disgusted or turned on."

Elle was turned on. Definitely turned on.

"But, of course, you had to come out just at the worst moment, and ruin that as well. He barely managed to pull his pants back up before you turned the corner. By the time you finally made yourself scarce I had to run to a class leaving Josh... you know... excited"

There was a moment of silence as Elle imagined her friend's hand working a dick in her kitchen. Wow. Hearing it from Lisa made it so unexpectedly sexy. Imagining her little hand pumping Josh's cock... Massaging his balls...

Lisa's giggle brought Elle back to reality. She cleared her throat. "Really? And you just left him hanging? Damn, that was cruel! Couldn't you at least finish him? Give him a quickie? You know, suck him off?".

As she completed the sentence, Elle's mind was again conjuring the images of Josh's cock. Thick... Throbbing... hard... pointing in the air, waiting for a mouth to give it release. Lisa's mouth. No. Her mouth. Subconsciously she moved her fingers towards her pussy.

She heard another chuckle from the other end of the line.

"Oh no, that's not the way it works with Josh. He won't cum for, like, 20-30 minutes, no matter how quick a quickie you try to give him."

Lisa's voice exuded with pride as she said that.

"You're kidding! You've never told me that... You're making it up!".

"A girl has to have some secrets. But seriously, I'm not making it up. When Josh gets hard it takes him, like, half an hour to cum no matter how we... you know... fuck. That's if we haven't had sex for some time - otherwise, it takes him even longer. The quickest I've gotten him off was in some twenty minutes. And that was with me riding him and talking dirty, while he had this disgusting porno flick on the TV in the background."

Another white lie.

Lisa didn't think the porno was disgusting. She found it arousing. Very arousing. She just wasn't prepared to admit it to her friend just yet. Or to herself.

In a sultry voice, she continued: "And after Josh cums: he just stays hard. Like nothing happened. If he continues to fuck me, he stays hard until he can cum again, maybe, an hour later."

Lisa was beginning to feel the effects of the sex talk herself. Her nipples hardened at the thought of the long fucking sessions with Josh. And she was talking real dirty, at least by her standards.

Elle's mouth was drying up. "OK, now you're just teasing me. There's no way a man can fuck, cum, stay hard, fuck, and cum again! No way...."

"Yes there is, there is..." Lisa replied dreamily, as her hand gently squeezed her nipple through her blouse and bra.

"Holy shit... The next time I run into him into the shower I am going to fuck him!", Elle yelled out.

Her fingers were now stroking her pussy. The wetness between her legs had nothing to do with the rain. She launched into a rant:

"You lucky bitch! I hate you, I really do. First, you've somehow managed to get yourself a sex machine, a fucking walking dildo. Then you brought him to my house, and you two fucked like crazy for days. Now you can't fuck him because of your period. All the while you have a best friend who's hurting, and you object when I accidentally touch his junk? You should be sharing him with me!".

That last part was meant to be a joke. But Elle was surprised at how honest it sounded.

Lisa was finding her new upper hand amusing. And more than a little exciting. Her tiny nipples were now hard as rocks. She rubbed them. The arousal in Elle's voice was plain and unconcealed. She was slowly becoming aware that this phone call was turning into soft-core phone sex between friends, with her absent boyfriend playing the role of the virtual gigolo. What would that make her? His pimp? She smiled at the thought. She decided to up the ante.

"Oh, poor Elle ..." Lisa said mockingly, "... if I lent you Josh, what would you do to him? Would you treat him nicer that I did this morning? Would you finish him? Would you make him cum?"

Lisa's eyes grew wide as her voice rang on in her head. Fuck! Did she just say that?

Elle didn't have to think much. The hand working her pussy had already transported her to a place in her mind where she was kneeling before Josh, her lips clasped around his cock, sucking it with wanton abandonment.

Lisa thought she heard her friend moan. Is she... Is Elle touching...? Lisa continued:

"So... would you fuck Josh? And would you lend me Jack in return? Should we be sending our boyfriends to each other on those days in the month? Should they be fucking us both?"

"Oh my God, what did I just say?" Lisa gasped as her words registered in her mind. At the same time, she felt a sting in her pussy at the thought of Jack. Close to her, touching her... Her arrows were now hitting close to targets she didn't even know existed. She heard another moan from Elle. She couldn't make herself stop:

"So tell me, Elle, what would you do to my Josh?"

The taunts flipped a switch in Elle. Her self control was gone. She screamed in response:

"I would suck him! I would suck his balls while I jerk him off! I would lick them until they're swimming in my spit! I would go down on him and suck him hard while I played with my pussy!"

Did she just say that to Lisa? Oh God! Was she going too far? No doubt about it. But Elle's aching pussy, now furiously massaged by her fingers, prevented any thought of changing course. The torrent of smut, interrupted only by shallow breaths, continued to spew out of her mouth.

"I would stuff his cock down my throat. I'd make Josh cum in my mouth. I'd make him fill my mouth with his cum. I'd love his cum. I'd swirl it around. I'd swallow it. I'd go back for more. I'd lick it. I'd drink it all. I'd squeeze his balls until I sucked him dry. I'd ...."

"Elle!!! Stop!" exclaimed Lisa in disbelief, shocked by her friend's untamed lust towards her boyfriend. Shocked, but turned on... even more.

Elle stopped.

"Sorry."

She was still breathing heavily. She was wound up beyond belief.

No.

She couldn't stop, not now! She counterattacked.

"Damn you Lisa! Don't be a prude with me now all of a sudden! You're the one who got me like this! You're the one who teased, who asked!" she wailed in deep breaths. The tone of her voice, the desperation, made it clear she was pleading to be allowed to continue. To be allowed to finish. To make herself cum.

"Besides, I remember some pretty graphic scenes coming out of your filthy little mouth. Scenes that involved Jack!"

Both women's thoughts ran to a night of bar-hopping that ended with way too much alcohol... and honesty. Touche.

Embarrassment came over Lisa. "But... I... But I was drunk!"

"I don't have to be drunk to admit my desires!" Elle fired back.

Silence fell upon the room. Elle was again stroking herself, taking deep breaths. Another moan escaped her mouth. Lisa was in still shock, her mind jumping from the memory of herself saying all those things about Jack, to the image of her boyfriend's balls being emptied in her friend's throat.

"God... How did we get here?" she thought to herself.

She didn't know. But they were there. As if it had a mind of its own, her hand slipped beneath her blouse, unclasped her bra, moved it out of the way. It cupped her breast. It found the sensitive button at the center of the pink bullseye, now unshielded by the soft fabric of her bra and blouse. Lisa squeezed it. It was her turn to moan.

"Anyway... to continue..." said Elle, her breaths getting shorter, strokes more concentrated, all caution thrown to the wind. "Your boyfriend Josh.... will be cumming deep in my mouth. I will not spill a drop. I will swallow him all. I will knead his balls as I drink from his long, thick, hard... always hard... cock...". She again emphasized the word cock with a pop that only enhanced the aroma of lust and pleasure betrayed by her voice.

Lisa's hand temporarily left her blouse. She was now rummaging through the piles of clutter on her desk, looking for something. Where is it... WHERE IS IT?! There! She placed the headset across her left ear, and switched the cell phone to hands-free mode. She will need her hands for other things. This is all so out of control...

The newly free hands moved to completely unbutton her shirt. It fell to the floor. Her bra too. She stood up for a moment to quickly unzip her pants. They nestled around her ankles. She sat back, with only the thin white panties separating her from the cold leather of the office chair.

Through the headphones, a now unrecognizable roar of animal lust continued: "And when he's done cumming... I'll make him return the favor and eat me out. I'll make him eat out my pussy. I'll make it love it. I'll make him eat out my ass... I'll make him eat out my shaved, waxed, smooth, pink, asshole! Did you know I got waxed this morning Lisa? I had all of my pussy waxed, all of my ass. My pussy and asshole are now completely hairless and smooth. I'm touching them.... They're so sensitive. Oh... Lisa, I wish you could see it. Oh God! I'll have Josh run his tongue over my asshole. Yesss. I'll have him eat me out. I'll have him stuff his dick there. In my ass! Oh God... Oh... oh... Yesss... YESSS!!!".

And with that last thought, Elle came.

Lisa was stroking her clit. This was way beyond girl talk. She could hear her friend cumming over the phone, telling her how she'd fuck her boyfriend. Describing how she's touching herself. How she wants Lisa to see her. How she'd make Josh eat her out. Eat out her...

"Oh god, I can't even think it!" Lisa thought. This was the place she hoped Elle wouldn't go to. But it made her so excited, so turned on to be there. Her tongue had turned to cotton. She could barely speak.

"Elle... you're so dirty. Ahh..!" was the only thing she could muster in response. It sounded more like an invitation than a voice of disapproval.

Elle was still trashing around in the throws of her orgasm. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! My ass... Ohhhh....". The orgasm finally begun to subside.

Lisa was listening. "So.. dirty... so... eat her... eat her a..." she whispered repeatedly, her eyes shut, in a trance. She was imagining them as her hand fondled her pussy. It was dripping. "God Elle... how can... how can you think of something like that?... Ohh..."

A minute had passed before Elle begun regaining the awareness of her friend's gasps. She heard her questions.

"It's called 'ass', Lisa." Elle continued in a smooth, steady, sexy, voice, still fighting to regain her breath. "Until you've had a guy go down on your ass... on your dirty little hole... you won't know what you're missing."

Lisa moaned loudly on the other side. But Elle was not done yet.

"And... until you've let a guy fuck it, you definitely don't know what you're missing."

There it was, explicitly said. This was a recurring topic of conversation between the two women, one that Elle kept bringing up, and one that Lisa dreaded. Never in her life did she do anal. She was curious about it. But scared.

Scared she wouldn't like it.

Scared Josh would.

Scared it would hurt.

Scared she'd love it.

Terrified she'd love it.

Ashamed to love it.

Elle sensed her friend's excitement overwhelming her inner conflicts. She sensed her own pussy tinging, again. "Oh God! What's happening to me? What am I doing?" she thought.

But she continued, steadily and softly, seductively. "Lisa... honey... you should have your ass fucked. You should have Josh fuck you in the ass. Fuck you good. Why not? Who are you waiting for? You're obviously head over heals in for him. You'll marry him and have his babies. Do you plan to have a conservative little virgin ass forever? I bet he'd love it. I know you'll love it. You'll love it so much..."

Every time Elle said "ass", a thunderbolt of pleasure struck Lisa's clitoris. The fingers of her right hand continued massaging her pussy, while the left one was furiously stroking her naked breasts. She was listening to Elle's extolments of anal sex, but her mind was still fixated on the image of Josh. Josh licking ass.... Elle's ass... Elle's bare, waxed, ass. Her asshole. Elle's asshole. Oh God, this was so wrong! And yet it felt so good! Why was she thinking this? Why did it feel so good to imagine Josh with Elle?

Elle could feel Lisa's rising fervor. She could hear her breaths shorten. She continued her monologue.

"You have no idea how men's heads explode when you let them fuck you there, lick you there, when you let them stick their cocks up your pussy and your ass.... Oh yess...".

For a split second, a curious detail caught Lisa's attention. Men's? Cocks? Pussy and ass? What was Elle imagining?

"It doesn't hurt. God, no, it doesn't hurt at all... No.... it is awesome. It's pure pleasure. Being so filled up... I've never cum harder in my life that with Jack ramming his thick long dick deep in my ass. Oh... Once... I fainted once. It was soo good..."

"And the guys love it so much. Soo much... They want to cum almost immediately. God, Josh would be such a great ass fucker. Josh would be such a great ass fucker. He'd fuck my ass so good... So good..."

Lisa's mind was swirling. All barriers between her imagination and her vocal chords were shattered, gone, blown away by lust. Destroyed by the image of Josh's tongue swirling over her friend's ass. She just blurted it out:

"Then.... maybe... maybe I should have Josh lick your a... Fuck your in the... Maybe I should tell him to go lick Elle's waxed a... What if I... if I want... I want Josh to fuck you in the ass... Ohhhh..."

Elle's clit was struck by lightning. She gasped. "Ohh.... Don't.... don't joke with me like that! If you say that once more, I will fuck him. I will take your Josh and make him fuck my ass. I will make him fuck me for hours. Ohh....".

Elle's sensitive bald pussy was once again dripping with juices of her excitement. She put Lisa on the speaker phone, and placed the phone low by her side. She slapped her clit; a yelp of pleasure departed her lips. Her middle finger found a way to the pucker of her ass. She moaned as she touched it.

"Maybe... maybe... he'll resist you...", Lisa said, in between the short breaths. She could hear the rhythmic slaps, the lapping sounds, the moans of her friends building up to her second orgasm, not even trying to hide it.

"Oh, no... he won't... he wouldn't be capable of resisting. Men never are. Ahh...", she gasped, as the first knuckle penetrating her pink asshole.

"Why.... why... why no..?". Lisa's words were barely audible. She was close to cumming. Elle could feel this. She was nearly there as well.

"Tell me... Tell me... Elle... why he couldn't... why he won't... resist your assh... Ohhh..."

"My asshole... My ass... Because it's like your's, Lisa... Because it's big... and round. Men love big beautiful asses. I love big beautiful asses. I love... Oh god..." Elle almost came to the sound of her near-admission of love for Lisa's voluptuous curves.

Another knuckle went in. Elle begun finger fucking her ass, with long, determined strokes.

"Because it's waxed, smooth. So delicious. Like your's, Lisa. Like yours will be. Lisa... Lisa, let me wax you... your ass? Will you, Lisa? I'll love your ass, Lisa. I'll make it smooth. I'll spread your ass cheeks. Your asshole will be there, so pink, so inviting. Waiting to be kissed... Touched... Fucked.... With fingers... With tongue... With a cock. No man will resist you. No one will resist you."

"Ahhh... Yess...."

"Can you imagine it Lisa? Can you imagine your virgin ass, so exposed... in want of attention? Can you feel a tongue licking your ass? A wet tongue, going all over your little, clean, brown, asshole? So smooth, so virgin? Can you? Can you feel my finger? Can you feel a cock touching it? Josh's cock, entering your ass? Can you feel my..."

"Ahh... Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh Gooood!!!!!!! AAARRRRRgghHHHH!"

The climax struck suddenly, cutting Elle off mid-sentence.

Like a tsunami of pleasure, it completely obliterated the little self control Lisa still had left within her. Her back arched. The headphones flew off her ears, smashing into the wall to her side. Her mouth gaped open, as if thrown into vacuum, unable to intake air. Eyes grew wide, but empty; they looked inwards, at the image of her ass cheeks held spread open by her friend, her pink asshole exposed, lustfully lapped up by her boyfriend. An animal-like shriek emerged from her throat, as convulsions of orgasm took over her body. They shook her like a rag doll, barely holding on to the office chair. Lisa felt that time had stopped.

What seemed to be minutes passed before Lisa could inhale again. She collapsed back into the chair. She begun to weep gently. Didn't know why. The intensity of the experience completely overwhelmed her. Her body was still shaking in aftershocks of the climax. She was barely able to move.

Then, she passed out.

Second, minutes, or hours later, Lisa woke up. She was almost naked, slumped over the desk in her office. Nobody else was there. The rain has stopped outside. What had just happened? How did I get here? Why am I...

Then she remembered. Elle. The phone call. The phone sex. The orgasm.

A chill went through her body.

She needed to talk to Elle. Things will never going to be the same again.

12