The Phone Call That Changed Everything

Story Info
His phone call only increases her desire.
1k words
2.94
18.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

She was asleep when the phone rang, she pick it up and a man's voice was on the other end. "I want you to listen to something." he said. She layed back down with the phone to hear what he had to say. She heard moaning and groaning. "OH... GOD... CHRIS... YES... HARDER... I WANT IT ALL... GIVE IT TO ME." she heard some lady say. Then she heard Chris's voice. "I'm going to give it to you baby, all fucking 12 inches of my hot hard cock. Do you like my hard cock slamming into you baby. You feel so fucking tight." she heard him say. Then she heard them scream that they were cumming. She must have fallen back asleep, because she didn't hear him. "Your next Honey, I'm going to give you my 12 inches of hard cock. I'm going to put it so deep inside of you, you wont want me to take it back out of you." he told her as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she got up and was feeling kind of horny and went looking for her man, only to find him next door screwing her best friend. She got so mad that she threw the chair that her hands were holding onto. She saw it land on him as he pounded the girl under him. "Your a lousy price of shit and don't bother coming back to my house you wont be welcome ever again." she yelled at him. He push him self off the girl, and was trying to follow her, but the girl wouldn't let him, she wrap her legs around him and didn't let him go. She slammed and locked the door as she came into her home. knowing that he didn't have a key she wanted for him to bang on the door, but he didn't.

Later that night the phone again, thinking it was Tom she didn't answer it. When the message came on and it was Chris the next door neighbor she pick the phone up. "Hello, yes Chris no I thought it was Tom trying to make up with me for booting his ass out for sleeping with Penny. Yes I did listen to you and some lady making love last night. No I didn't I must have fallen asleep after that. No I'm not doing anything tonight yes you can come over, I'll meet you in the back yard in about 5 minutes." she said, and hung up the phone. She didn't even bother getting dress, just slip her robe on and went outside, She was standing at the fence watching the moonlight dance on the water of the lake, when she felt some one slip their arms around her. " How did it make you feel when you heard me pounding my cock into her last night?" Chris ask. "It made me hot, and this morning I woke up horny as hell, I went looking for Tommy and found him fucking Penny, I threw a chair at them." she told him. "MMMMMMM, What are you wearing under that robe?" he ask. "Just a thong." she said. "OH GOD ,I HAVE TO SEE IT, I LOVE WATCHING A WOMAN'S ASS GIGGLY WHILE SHE WALKS IN A THONG. LET ME SEE BABY, LET ME SEE, I'LL SHOW YOU MY HARD COCK. IF YOU SHOW ME." he begged.

Feeling frisky she told him she would only if he would suck on her titties afterwards. "After all your the one who made them hard and in need of sucking." she told him. He said he would be glad to. Walking way from him and stood by the pool of light from the kitchen, and slip off her robe. "OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!" she heard him grasp. He watch her large mound of tits bounce up and down as she walk around the back yard. Watching her ass he felt his cock get harder, and hotter. She stop in front of him, with her ass showing.

He reach out and caress her ass, as he stroke his hard cock. She turn her head and saw he was stroking his cock and she watch him as he shot his cum all over her ass. She turned around and kneeled down in front of him and put his limp cock in her mouth. Sucking him deep down her throat, she heard moan, and call out to her. "OH GOD, BABY, DON'T STOP, SUCK ME, SUCK MY FUCKING COCK." he called out. She pulled her mouth off and looks up at him, waiting for him to say something.

"OH GOD BABY, WHY DID YOU STOP SUCKING ME, I LOVE IT, PLEASE SUCK ME AGAIN BABY, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT." he begged her. "I want you to take me to your bed and never let me out of your bed." she told him. He pulled her to him and his hands held her ass his mouth held hers in a kiss that made her body turn to jelly. He pulled her to him and bent her over and push his cock up her pussy, slamming it hard into her, and kept pounding into her till his cum exploded inside her. "OH BABY, LETS GO INSIDE SO I CAN GET INSIDE YOU SO DEEP YOU WONT LET ME OUT." he said.

He pick her up and carries her into his house. And put her on his bed. Standing back she watched him as he undress. His tan hairy chest came into view, and she wanted to see more. As his pants fell to the floor, she saw his enormous looking cock. Still hard and ready for action. She watch as he came towards her, holding his cock. He climb on top of her, and place his cock against her pussy. "I told you that you were next, I'm going to plant my cock so deep inside of you, that you wont let me back out." he said. She felt him push in, and fill her pussy with so much heat that she thought she would explode right there and then. He was so big, she could feel every move he made in her. She could feel his cock swell, then exploded, filling her with his hot juice. When he pull out, some of his cum came out with him.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers